The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-14, 6:33 pm

'I don't know.' Was Talbaza's response to the question; assuming she meant why Cassie had gotten a bit put out earlier. That rather worried him.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-16, 10:39 pm

Cassie slipped in next to Jun, shifting a bit uncomfortably. "I'm sorry... you don't need to babysit me or anything, I don't want to burden you, especially when you're recovering..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-17, 12:59 pm

Jun shook her head "You're not a burden and whatever it was that happened left me drained but otherwise i'm okay. Nothing a nap can't cure." She scooted closer to Cassie as the car started moving. "Something's up. You know you can talk to me." She took her friends hand to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-18, 9:37 am

(I'll just let the convo play out. Skip over me until then)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-18, 5:31 pm

Cassie paused, unsure whether or not to answer. She'd told Talbaza a bit, but that was mostly because she had been emotional and he'd caught her in a... compromising situation. However... Jun had trusted her enough to invite her into her home, to let her stay the night. And after Talbaza had reacted... she knew hiding it wasn't going to fly, and she'd have to explain her behavior regardless. "I... I panicked when you collapsed. I was reminded of when Mama passed suddenly, and... and that reminded me of everything else, and I..." She shifted uncomfortably, refusing to look at Jun. "I ran away and Talbaza found me. He... had to talk me down from the railing of a bridge..." She looked ashamed of herself, eyes watering.

"I... I told him that I wouldn't have done it, but... but I would have, I think... I was thinking it really would be better if I died..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-20, 10:13 pm

Jun shook her head and looked at Cassie. "What on earth would make you think that things would be better if you died?" She turned her body towards her and took both the other girls hands in her own. "This world would be a lesser place without you. Not to mention the people you would leave behind. People who care about you." Jun swallowed hard her mouth suddenly dry. "No Cassie, I know I've only known you for a short while but I consider you a big part of my life now. I'm sure Tal feels the same way. What happened to me was terrifying and i'm sorry that happened. I'm sure what happened in your past was completely horrible but you can't let that take control of your life. You are a good person who deserves good things."

The car continued towards Jun's apartment. She reached into the small side bar and pulled out two bottles of water. Popping the cap off them she handed Cassie a bottle. "After my father was killed I was completely lost. Devastated and alone, I was sad all the time. I was moved from foster home to foster home. Never really fitting in. I was depressed all the time. Sure I saw doctors and took pills but those never helped me." She took a sip and let the cool water sit in her mouth for a moment before she swallowed it. "It wasn't until I met some people while I was in America that I found something in me. With their help I was able to become my own person." She took another sip. "And now here I am today. It's all about understanding the things that happened to you and accepting them. I'm not going to force you to tell me everything. But just know, you can talk to me." She gave Cassie's hand a gentile squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-06-20, 11:20 pm

Cassie was silent throughout, drinking her water as she listened to Jun. After a long, moment, she took a deep breath. "...I still don't know what happened... Papa never told me. But... Mama just collapsed one day when I was six, and Papa rushed us to the hospital. She died two days later. Papa... he said it was my fault. I don't know if it was or not, but he insisted, and I came to believe it. He went from being the nice, loving man I knew, to something... hateful." Cassie shifted a bit. "Everyone always told me how much I reminded them of Mama. I remember, when Mama died, grandmother said that Papa and me would need to take care of each other. And she comforted Papa by telling him that I was a living reminder of everything that was amazing about Mama." Cassie smiled softly for a moment at the thought, but it quickly faded.

"That's why... I didn't say anything. When Papa started to... touch me. I told myself that was what Papa needed, in order to get better, and go back to being the Papa I'd loved so much. He'd touch me, and we'd watch movies. And eventually, we started doing the things in those movies. I don't... think I need to tell you what those movies were, you can probably guess." A pause, as Cassie stared at the water bottle in her hands. "He didn't get better. He started getting scared that I'd tell someone about what was happening. He hired someone to home school me, so he could make sure I didn't say anything. When I got older... sometimes my uncle would spend the night with me."

"When I was eleven, my father got really drunk, and loud... and more violent about things. A neighbor seemed to figure out what was going on, and called the police. My father was arrested, and I was... placed with my uncle. He was nicer than Papa, but he came into my room more often... and sometimes some friends of his would come over." Cassie had shrunk into herself, having practically wrapped herself into the fetal position, still holding the water bottle and staring at it.

"My uncle was killed during a bank robbery when I was fifteen. Apparently he tried to grab one of their guns or something... so I was sent to live with my grandmother, who can... honestly barely take care of herself, even back then. But I was left alone. At least at home..." She reached up, adjusting her headphones. "I started getting a lot of attention at school. Because of my eyes, my hair... and my body. If they weren't making fun of me, they were really aggressive... after everything, I was afraid of people... apparently that meant I thought I was better than everyone... I'd started wearing headphones while living with my uncle. Just to... tune everything out. I don't know when it got so bad that I'm afraid to take them off, but..." She shook her head a bit, taking another deep breath.

"I got really interested in music... I learned to play the guitar... and I started trying to push myself to get out there... so I agreed to model for some pictures. And... I kind of enjoy it, but it's hard to get myself to relax, especially if working with people I barely know, or... or that say things that worry me. But... I want to do it. I want to get over my fears..." She trailed off, glancing over at Jun finally. "That... that's all. I'm sorry for talking so much..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-23, 2:10 pm

Jun sat there and listened to her friend. So many thing in Cassie's past. So much pain and tragedy. Hurt and sorrow. Jun could feel the range of emotions going through Cassie as she told her story. She continued to listen until Cassie was finished. 

Jun for several moments said nothing. A single silent tear rolled down Jun's cheek. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She didn't have the words. Jun she moved close to her friend and wrapped her arms around Cassie. Holding her close she let her tears loose for now. "I... I'm so sorry you went through that." She took in a shaky breath "Thank you Cassie. Thank you for trusting in me enough to share this." Jun pulled back and looked Cassie in the eyes. "We're going to make it all right." She said and pulled Cassie close again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-23, 2:52 pm

Cassie didn't seem to know how to respond at first, before relaxing in Jun's arms. "...Thank you.. I've... always been worried about how people would react if I told them..." She hesitated for a moment. "I don't... really know what to do. The modelling, my grandmother, getting people to leave me alone... things like that..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-24, 11:16 pm

Jun released her friend and sat back. "Well, I can't help with what happened in your past save for being the best friend you've ever had. I can however help with your current debacle. I know some people who specialize in private security. You may need a better manager and maybe a personal assistant. Also, we need to work on your 'incognito' wardrobe." She continued to hold Cassie's hand while the car drove them back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-25, 6:10 pm

Cassie squirmed a bit. "Personal security? A manager, a personal assistant? I... I'm just doing a little work on the side, I don't think I'm really... worth that. I'm not a professional or anything, there's not really a demand for me as a model or anything..." A pause. "...Wait, 'incognito wardrobe'?" Cassie seemed content to let Jun hold her hand; it was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-25, 10:49 pm

Jun nodded "Judging by the paparazzi you had to deal with, not all of them were there for me girl. You have a following. But it's up to you. An incognito wardrobe, that's what you wear in public so people won't recognize you. A trick i picked up in the States." Soon the car pulled into the parking garage of Jun's building. The driver pulled up to the elevator and stopped the car. He got out and opened the door for the ladies. Jun let go of Cassie's hand and stepped out of the car. "Even as a side job you can gain a following. My voice acting started as a side job to help pay for collage. That exploded. So now I have to have 'incognito wardrobe'. It helps. It really does." She held out a hand for Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-25, 11:16 pm

Cassie paused for a moment, then took the offered hand. "I... okay..." She stepped out of the car, biting her lip a bit. "It... it's kind of fun, and I want to get past my shyness... so..." She took a deep breath, making a decision right then and there, for good or ill. "Jun... will you help me become a... um... what was the word... was it gravure idol? I think that's what it was..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-26, 7:07 pm

Jun beamed at her friend. "Okay, it's settled then. We're gonna make sure you get the best." She walked Cassie to the elevator nodding to her driver. "Thanks Kaneda. See you tomorrow!" The large man grunted and moved back to the car and drove off. Jun the pressed the button and soon they were on their way to her floor. As the lift stopped Jun fumbled her spare set of keys. "Okay, so first and foremost we need clothes. Gotta keep you incognito, second bodyguard. I highly recommend Kaneda. He's got loads of experience and a list of recommendations as long as my arm." She slid the key into the lock and turned. Soon the two were inside. "We'll brainstorm about other things later." She looked around "Tal? Are you here?" 
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 12:08 am

"I'm here."

Talbaza came from the side. "Welcome back you two." He did feel as if he was missing something but probably him over thinking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 12:20 am

Cassie tensed a little bit when she saw Talbaza. It was nothing against him, and she honestly wanted to shake this feeling of unease around him. Especially when he was so nice to her and tried to help her. She... considered him a friend, but it was hard to shake her past. "Th-thank you, Talbaza... and... I'm sorry for worrying you earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-07, 9:51 pm

Jun walked in behind Cassie. "What happened earlier?" She then held up her hands. "Never mind. You'll tell me if I need to know." Kicking off her shoes she looked towards the kitchen "I think it's time to eat. Hospital food makes be feel blah." She walked up to Tal and gave him a hug. She whispered in his ear. "Thank you for taking care of Cassie." After she released him she
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-07, 11:11 pm

The hug felt rather nice, but Talbaza tried not to think too much into it. For the most part.

Once he regained his composure, he spoke again. "I guess in the mean time we could just take it easy? Its not like any of us has anything urgent to attend to I think. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open."

While he wished Cassie was more comfortable, he didn't and couldn't force it. There was obviously something to it there and he wasn't dumb enough to believe it actually had anything to do with him as an person.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-20, 5:46 pm

"I... don't really have any ideas... honestly, I've never really had... close friends before, or 'hung out' with people. I'm just... enjoying the company, really..." Cassie blushed softly, glancing away.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-29, 11:19 am

Jun nodded "Yeah, I mean I can call my agent and have them work around the VO sessions. I did just come from the hospital." She chuckled. She then went to her closet and grabbed some clothes and a couple of towels. She looked at Cassie "Well it's time to work on your incognito look. But first I need to take a shower with my own bodywash. Hospital showers just don't cut it." She looked to Talbaza "We're gonna need your opinion not just as a friend but as a guy." A smile grew on her face "We're going SHOPPING!!!" She said excitedly and vanished into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-29, 10:09 pm

The thought of Jun and Cassie in various clothes crossed his mind before he banished the thought as quickly as they came. Sort of. Despite how he was raised, he of course was still a young man with a pulse and the two were very attractive so of course his mind did play those tricks on them whether he wanted to or not.

"Shopping huh.." Talabza said more to himself, glancing at Cassie. "I just wanted to say I'm proud of you. You had a moment and while I helped you, it was you who pulled through. Keep doing that and growing and there won't be anything you can't do. I mean that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2017-12-29, 10:25 pm

Cassie blinked, blushing faintly. "Um... thank you..." She looked over to Jun. "As for shopping... o-okay..." She... didn't actually realize that she'd likely be modelling clothing for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2018-01-14, 1:14 am

Jun smiled and nodded. Then made her way to the bathroom. She plucked her bathrobe from the hall closet on the way there. As she showered she pondered various combinations of wardrobe articles. 

Back in the apartment there was a sound of a key sliding into the lock. It clicked and the handle turned. The door opened and closed. Someone was in the apartment. They took off their shoes and put on house slippers. Something heavy hit the floor and there were footsteps heading to the living room. A young man with long metallic purple hair. It was a little darker than Jun's and his skin had a reddish tint to it. He looked tired and well traveled. He looked at Cassie and Talbaza. After blinking a few times the confusion on his face became apparent. "Um... This is Jun Long's apartment is it not?" He looked back and realized that the shower was running.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2018-01-16, 4:17 am

Talbaza settled into a comfortable silence when Jun left, he was thinking of simply watching T.V. or something along those lines when he heard the sound of door unlocking with a key. Jun hadn't mentioned anyone who had the key to this apartment or anyone living with her for that matter so he remained cautious, even if it was likely just a friend.

Subconsciously, he moved protectively in front of Cassie before the stranger arrived; it was an young man he hadn't seen before. "..It is, we're friends of hers. Are you family?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty2018-03-17, 1:52 pm

Cassie had more or less done the same as Talbaza since Jun left, but jumped to her feet when she heard the door unlocking. Surprisingly or not, when Talbaza moved in front of her, she moved closer, hiding behind him. She may not be fully comfortable around him yet, but she knew he was a friend, and that he was trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next