The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day, Another Life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Another Day, Another Life. Empty
PostSubject: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 4:51 pm

The day started as if it usually does, students rolling in and putting their cars in parking spots or parents dropping their kids off. Busses rolling in and out of the school’s grounds, of course some students who lived to far out to travel back and forth lived on the school grounds. One student named Noami Youshi was one of them, she was an elf so she did somewhat fit into the school but of course it was mostly a demon population. Looking around she just sighed another year another day wasted in this place, pulling her jacket up a bit more causing the collar to pop up and flair around her neck, while her silver hair pooled at her shoulders. Some could say she was attractive but due to her rather cold look most stayed away from her.

Brushing some of her bangs from her face, she turned to head up into the school. She was rather lucky to not have to share her dorm room with anyone again this year but she had always signed up early on the list of thoughts that wanted a room to themselves; she knew what she wanted and how to get it. Moving through the halls, she listened to the footsteps of students moving here and there, their idle chatter filling her ears as the tips twitched ever so slightly. Her eyes would stair in front of her, ever so slightly moving to take in a new view till she came up to a classroom door. Pushing the door open she just let thoughts inside already look at her until she moved to the back, her black boots clicking against the marble floor until she pulled the chair of the seat back and sat down.

Her eyes turning to look out the window, while she just rested her chin in her hand waiting for the day to start and for another year to slowly slip away with boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 6:39 pm

Reizo was nervous about being transferred to a new school. Things had been pretty normal and then before one day he had gotten a invite in the mail, saying he had been invited a school for different students. He knew what it was, after all Youkai Academy was a well-known private school mostly for different super natural races. After a while though, humans were allowed to go every once in a while. After all the school's original purpose was to help relations between them and humans. Things were relatively okay now, but the extra insurance didn't hurt.

His grandfather said this would be a good chance for him, so in short he didn't have a choice But to go to Youkai Academy. Problem was, he didn't really have too much in the way of friends to begin with and now he'd be starting all over from scratch.

The young man naturally wasn't too crazy about it.

After getting off the bus(and wanting to get away from the rather strange bus driver) he began searching around for his class room.

"Let's see, class A3.."

According to his schedule, that wasn't too far away and he was pretty good at finding directions.

After asking some directions and avoiding some of the more scary students, he finally managed to find his way to the class room, arriving just in the nick of time. Once there, he went to an empty seat and sort of tried his best just to blend in; that's how he got through his old school, by not attracting trouble.

The teacher finally came in, a grumpy old man. "Quite, quite." They mumbled, putting a brief case on the table."I'm Mr. Van. I'll be your teacher in this class. If you want to pass this class I only have one suggestion, listen and you may learn something."

A student raised an hand."What if your deaf?"

"I can't tell if that's an serious question, but I'll humor you.There are ways around it such as special assistants coming in. If you're pretending, but the wrath of god I'll have your ass. If your good and do your work I have no problems with you." Van began writing something on the chalk board."To the point, you'll be learning history from me. Pair up of partners of two and don't take forever."

After that, the students began shifting from different seats, moving around. Reizo looked a bit nervous before he saw what looked like an Elf girl with darker skin.

Wow, she's pretty..

But he stopped thinking about it, he didn't think he had a chance with someone like that. He went over a bit nervously. "H-hi, my name is Reizo Kannon. Is it okay if I was your partner?" He asked shyly.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2010-10-07, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 6:54 pm

Noami had been ignoring what everyone had been talking about since she first came into this classroom, she was well known by the school to be the loner and tended to shoot everyone including teachers the ‘fuck you go to hell’ look and it usually worked. Some teachers thought she would be a trouble maker when she had first came to this school but she had good grades mostly B’s so she was left alone and the teacher’s just let her do her thing so long as she was fine in class and didn’t do anything drastic.

When the old man walked in she turned her eyes towards him and let him speak she had him last year and he had a point one kid tried to play he was blind. Let us, just say he made the kind blind for a full month just to prove his point that he could do whatever he wanted to his students if they fucked with him. When he had told everyone to seek out a partner, the students were already chatting away with new or old friends seeing who would be with whom until Noami’s ears twitched when she heard someone speak to her.

Turning her head, her silver hair fell into her face shadowing her face more, she eyed him just staring at him like he was pray then her lips parted and she spoke.

“Noami, have a seat”

Her voice was soft and gentle almost hard to hear at first, turning her head away, she would simply pull out a notebook and set it out with a pencil lying on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 7:34 pm

Reizo offered a small smile, relaxing a bit. "Thanks.." He was still nervous about being around someone he just met since he was shy, and it didn't help the person in question was a very attractive girl. Once he got used to people he was hanging around with, then everything else came relatively easy. For the most part.

Van, still writing on the chalk board, continued. "Listen carefully, because I hate repeating myself. The time period you'll be studying is Feudal Era Japan. Now, I need someone to answer why that's an important part of history."

Slowly, Reizo raised his hand. "It was when relationships between human and Youkai began to stabilize more.This was also what lead to the start of Youkai Academy, where the barrier was formed around the school by a mixture of Lord Reifer and Sesshomaru's power. That barrier remains in place today as a fail safe, mostly to protect the school."

Van paused, thinking."Then, quick question, why was the Demon Realm formed?"

"That's an trick question, the Demon Realm has been there since pre dated history." Reiso answered without missing a beat. It seemed with stuff like this, not only did it show his intelligence but the fact he was more comfortable. "A more accurate, answer, I think, would be that many demons who are too unstable to live in civilized realms live there."

The teacher clapped. "Good. Good. Finally someone who pays attention." He turned to the class."Your assignment is simple. I want you to study up this particular era, making a time-line of important events. It's due next Friday." The bell rang soon after."You're all dismised."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 7:46 pm

Noami didn’t respond to him or say anything more as the class went back into session as the teacher asked his questions and her partner responded most of the students where staring at them. Because Noami had, someone not only speak and sit next to her but because the boy was now showing off and some of the students did not like that at all.
At the sound of the bell Noami slid her things into her bag and stood up, she did not say anything to her new partner or looked at him as she just started for the door, but she would soon stop and turn to look at him.

“I’ll be in the library for two hours after school, meet me there and we shall do the homework”
Like before her voice was soft, and her eyes just stared at him like she was looking through him, but she would just turn her head and walk out of the class room, several students moved out of her way while others slightly trailed over her. One a male with red hair would stop her he was a demon of course as where most boys.

“Hey Noami…why don’t you drop your books and the dork your partnered with and come with me after school?”

He would just grin showing his fangs Noami stood there staring at him before speaking.

“When your dick is as big as your brain and filled with information other than sex knowledge or how much you can play sports in this much of an accuracy then perhaps but until then, go with someone who has a braid no bigger than the size of current brain size.”

Everyone who had been listening started laughing and pointing at the guy who had just been shot down, others around said that had been the 10th time someone has asked her out that was like a jock or a prep and was put into their place. Noami continued to walk down the hall moving to her next class her face after that conversation and even during it didn’t faultier from the ‘fuck you go to hell’ look.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 9:37 pm

"Oh, okay. I'll meet you later Naomi.."

Reizo couldn't help but notice his partner seemed a bit distant. Maybe she liked being alone or maybe she was lonely but pushed people away. What ever the case, it wasn't his business but he hoped they could be friends because he really didn't have anyone else here. He missed his old friends but he didn't seem him getting transferred back to his old school, so he'd have to make due.

As he left the class, he over heard one of the students talking to Naomi and mentioned about ditching him. But instead of going along with it, she ignored them and went on her way. That made him feel slightly happy, though he knew it was probably more she simply didn't like the other guy. At least that's what he thought anyway.

Once classes were over, he went to the libary, waiting and looking for the Elf. She'd be here sooner or later and he didn't want to be late. He placed his back pack down, getting some paper and a note pad out already getting things ready for when his partner came. Reizo also made sure to be seated somewhere where she'd easily notice him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 9:46 pm

Noami went along with her other classes and just moved along with the traffic of students and teachers and she soon was moving to the library, and pushed open the door and looked around until she noticed him. Moving up to him, she would speak

“Are you ready to start?”

Setting her bag down she would slid into the seat next to him and she pulled out her own notebook along with the book for the class. Her eyes remained on the book as she opened it up and began to read a few things, the book he could see was already heavily highlighted and her notebook already had several pages written out.

“This should be fairly easy, and since you’re my partner will meet here every day after school to study for the class, it will benefit in the long run”

After she said that, she would turn her head to look at him.

“Will that be alright? If not we can always try and residual for something more convenient”

He seemed nice she could tell by that so she would at least be mannerly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 10:39 pm

It didn't take all that long for Naomi to come to the table, he hadn't realized he was happy to see her at least subconsciously. She was the closes thing he had to an friend, or at least an aquatience in this large academy. He opened the history book, moving to a certain page.

"Yeah, that's fine I'm not picky." Reizo scribbled something down. "I might not be able to stay after school all the time but if something comes up, I'll let you know ahead of time."

Reizo wanted to talk about other things besides just the project, but he had never been good at starting a conversation most of the time. At times like these he hated the fact he was so shy. If his sister was here no doubt she'd give him a hard time, but harmless teasing never hurt and he found himself missing it while she wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 10:51 pm

Nodding her head, she would just start reading she was not a talker and as she read she was already writing something’s down before she would look over at him. Then she would just go back to her work, he was different from boys most just wanted to be near her because they wanted to later on date her or at least just say they have to be in her presence.

Brushing her hair back behind her ear, he could see the pointed tips not as he could not normally but now with her hair pushed behind it, they were just more noticeable. Her pencil glided over the paper as she wrote down notes and even went to answer the question.

“This your first year here Reizo-kun?”

She added the last bit, thinking it was all right seeing, as he was not just some jerk and would be all right to be around so long as he didn’t think he could just do what he wished. Her eyes remained on his face and her head still tilted, she looked a bit cuter sitting there like that with just enough light to cause her hair to light up.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 11:49 pm

The Tuffle couldn't help but notice how she looked when she tilted her head. So cute..

Reizo didn't want to end up starring her down like he was a creep or anything so when he did look at her it was to her face and eyes. He was raised to be an gentleman after all but he was of course still a teenaged boy so he had to fight with himself sometimes.

He was pleasantly surprised at being called 'kun' that was a sign he wasn't on bad terms. "We'll..yes. I used to go to another school but I got an invite and my grandfather said it would be a good idea, so here I am. It's a good school far as education but the kids kinda seem meaner here. Some of them anyway." He amended, not realizing how easily talking to Naomi came. "What about you, this your first year?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-07, 11:59 pm

She would just shack her head as she sat there.

“No this is my second year here, so it is alright to feel a bit uneasy. You just have to somewhat show everyone that you’re not afraid and you are very well aware of what can happen.”

She had a hard time last year with so many guys coming up to her even some girls who didn’t like that she was a bit hotter than them challenged her. It ended badly for all of them Noami had detention for a week and the other girls had to clean the classroom the fight broke up in for a month. Therefore, in the end it just was safer for Noami to treat everyone indifferent until later and not call attention to her.

“You do not mind that I call you Reizo-kun do you? If so I can stop and just call you Reizo”

Her voice was just so soft that one could not tell if she was sad or happy and right now it sounded like she was sad that if she where to pout it would pull the whole moment together almost perfectly but she remained straight-faced it was only the way she talked that showed she was not some evil women.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-08, 1:27 am

Reizo didn't really consider himself much of an fighter, that's why he tended to do things to attract the least bit of attention as possible. For the most part it worked but there were times when it didn't and that was when he got into trouble. From the looks of things, some other students may take their anger out on him since he seemed to get along with Naomi. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, but all indications pointed to that being the case.

"Ah, I see." Reizo said. "I usually just try to avoid people and blend in. It helps sometimes but not all the time. I know I'll have to stick up for myself eventually though." He rubbed the back of his head. "..Funny thing is, I do get kinda scared and such but you know, I don't hesitate to try to protect someone else. Back in my old school, there was this big guy beating on his girlfriend, I didn't really think just stepped in. I lost but I stopped him and he got into trouble, so I still felt good about it.."

He trailed off thinking, taken back by the last part. "Huh? Wait, no, of course not. Reizo-Kun is fine. It's actually nice someone is calling me that.."Reizo hesitated on his next question. "Naomi, did you want to maybe visit my house after? T-that is if you're not busy." He amended quickly. "And its not far."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-08, 6:28 pm

Noami would listen to him; it was rather nice to have someone to talk to she thought as she just watched him, before going back to work. Her ears twitching to his voice and to anything else that were going on but over all she could just hear him. Her head lifted up again though when she heard him speak about the girl being beaten by her boyfriend, males where always to rash and just could not get it in their heads that some girls just were not going to do what they wanted all the time.

“You’re the first person I’ve ever called that, others I just go by last names.”

That part somewhat gave him a hint about the type of person she was, she wouldn’t give someone the honor of having their first name being spoken by her, thoughts she called by first name she at least gave them somewhat of a hint of respect by doing that. However, when he brought up going to his house she would just tilt her head to idea.

“Since I’ve came here, I haven’t left really. My father lives outside of town and we only meet up on holidays my life is here studding.”

She stared at him for a second before looking back down at the book; she was like a hermit never leaving always studding.

“Your not the first to ask me to leave campus….I just don’t find the outside world of any interest to me.

The world doesn’t treat non-humans kindly so it’s just better off here where it’s safe.”
Turning the page in the book she would read over the yellow lines she had marked, her pencil moving over the paper of her notebook, it seemed that was the end of the conversation. Noami did not appear to be the type to be scared of anything, but the word ‘safe’ just hung in the air. The world was not dangerous as it once was back when Humans feared monsters some got a long all right others not so much but with laws in place and the school here for safety reason’s everything was fine now.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-09, 1:12 am

Reizo slowly shook his head. "I'm not an expert but the outside world isn't all that bad for non humans. It's actually more like.." He tried to think of an example. "You know how in history African American's were treated poorly, and then, post civil rights? It's more like that. There's discrimination in certain circles and such but its not that bad. At least no one fears for their lives or anything more. It's more, subtle now because people that do stuff like that can't get away with it anymore. But I understand what you mean and I respect it. If you ever change your mind offer is still open.."

He didn't know a lot of the 'finer' details of the Youkai Academy but he knew it was in some ways like a normal school so Naomi couldn't stay here forever. He wondered what she would do then, or where she would go but didn't want to ask and sound rude or nosy.

He continued with his work, but found himself distracted by other things. For once he felt like talking more with Naomi then just working."I go to an orphanage sometimes." He began. "It's ran by a old man named Alden Glay, he's human and a war vet. I don't remember the whole story but he built an orpanage, mostly for non-humans but of course any children are welcomed. It's kinda funny, that place was the most peaceful I remember being at. I think you'd like him, if you ever met.."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-09, 1:26 pm

Noami sat there just letting him talk, not really listening to anything he said. When he brought up the topic of history and how Africans were treated until they finally got their rights she would just let a small smirk, appear on her lips. He was a rather interesting person, but when he did finally stop talking, she went back to her work.

It was almost clear to him that she was the type that got work done, she did not screw around, and it showed in her grades and her attitude. Sometimes she got the wrong answer but after time reviewing and figuring out why it was wrong she got it and did not make the same mistake twice. Soon though her pencil stopped moving when he started speaking once again.

Closing her eyes she just let him talk, before her head turned to look at him however as he got near the end to his little ‘speech’ and before he even finished it she leaned in closer to him and kissed his lips. She would not care if anyone saw them, nor if she was yelled at it, latter she wanted him to shut up and get back to work.

“Reizo-kun...”

Her voice was soft as she stared at him, the feeling of her lips where still on his lips until she spoke again.

“Shut up”

She would then pull away from him and go back to her work acting as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-09, 10:07 pm

Reizo wondered what she wanted and was about to ask before,to his shock and surprise, she kissed him. So taken of guard by this he had barely heard what she said at the last end of it. He was still reeling of why she had suddenly kissed him like that, he hadn't thought she liked him. At least not that way. Reizo was a bit more then confused but let it be, but found it hard to concentrate on just his work now.

Since she apparently didn't want to talk anymore, the rest went in silence.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 1:09 am

Noami was not talking anymore as she sat there reading over her work and then soon she would put the pencil down and stood up to move over to a bookshelf. Her eyes scanned the books and titles until she pulled out, another book and began to flip through pages and dragging her finger down until she closed the book, and slid it back onto the shelf.

She would pull out a pen and a small notebook and began to jot something on it; she seemed to be seeking something perhaps to help her understand what she had just read? Alternatively, would it just to further her knowledge of the topic the teacher had given them both. Noami was completely silent on what she was doing, her attention off him and what had happened only a few moments before. It almost looked as if the ‘kiss’ never happened.

Nevertheless, the feeling of their lips together still slightly tingled on his lips as well as her own. It was truly the first time she had done anything extreme and she would peek at him out of the corner of her eye, and her cheeks would just start to tint red. Attempting to hide it, she turned her back to him, and would pull out another book to read that.

Her ears due to her blushing where starting to heat up, making her step a bit farther away from him just to try and get a hold of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 2:22 am

It was awkward for the young man. He didn't really know what to do anymore and talking was out so what exactly did he do? The work wasn't too challenging, at least not enough to keep his mind focused. Normally he liked history and could focus on it, but not now. There was still that kiss to consider and he didn't know what to make of it still.

..Is she blushing? No, that can't be right.

He was probably just imaging things.

Reizo looked at the clock, noticing it was a bit late. Then with a sigh, he stood up, shouldering his back up.

"I'm going have to go." He said reluctantly. "Otherwise I won't make it home at a decent time.." The Tuffle dug into his back pack, getting a small piece of paper and pen, writing something down and handing it to the Elf. "Here. In case you need to call me for something about the project since I won't always be around after school. Have a good day Naomi.."

Zipping his bag, he then headed out the libary, but not before looking back at Naomi one last time.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 2:31 am

Noami would turn to look at him when he gave her the paper, and having him tells her he had to leave. Looking at the clock, she did not realize it had gotten so late, and she was starting to fidget. She should have been back in her room minutes ago. Looking at the paper she would then look at him as he headed out, biting her lip she stood there thinking.

“Reizo-kun…..”

Her voice sounded a bit scared as she stood there, her cheeks still red and she was fidgeting her eyes darting to the window then back at him as she stood there. What was wrong with her? She seemed so different before now she was acting like this.

“I-if it’s not too much trouble….could you come with me to my dorm? That way you will know how to get there, if you ever needed me as well.”

Her cheeks were now, getting a bit darker as where the tips of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 3:03 am

Reizo paused just in mid step at hearing Naomi call his name and her slight stutter. In short time he had known her, she hadn't stuttered or given off the impression of being shy. Just someone who liked silence and kept to themselves for the most part. He wondered what it was that changed now.

It wasn't like it was going to hurt to escort her to her dorm.

"Okay." He said, coming back over. "Just lead and I'll follow." He wondered what was wrong but couldn't think of anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 3:07 am

Noami nodded her head as she picked up her things and slid them back into place in her book bag, turning to look at him she would then start to head to the door. Yes she was a bit different and had her moments where she was one minute seems like nothing could harm her or scare her, to a scared child that just wanted someone to be next to her.

It was a weird thing that some people never really saw her do; they only saw one side of her except him. Moving away from the library she could hear the librarian start to clean and lock up for the night. After all, school hours where ending and most of the school but certain areas like the cafeteria and the game rooms where still open and filled with kids even at this late in the day.

“Thank you….Reizo-kun”

Her head turned to look at him as they walked, heading towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 3:29 am

"Not an problem. That's what friends do, right?" He didn't know what had gotten Naomi so spooked still but he didn't want to ask. For one, Reizo wasn't really an prying person. He might ask one day about it but not right now when he barely knew her. Still, he had to admit this was nice even if it was brief. The last time..no he couldn't even remember the last time had walked a girl to her dorm. In fact, he was pretty sure this was the first time this happened to him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 3:52 am

Noami smiled slightly at him as they headed to the dorms it was different to have someone actually come with her to her room, but at least it was someone she could trust and would not stalk her over it. Closing her eyes a bit, she brushed her hair behind her ear and would then look over at him again and spoke.

“I’m sorry to have kept you so late tonight Reizo-kun, I sometimes lose track of time when I am doing research.”

It did not take them to long to get to the dorms and she would pull out the keys to her dorm and started inside the building.

“I am on the third floor”

She moved to the elevator and pressed the button so that they could wait for the thing to come down. The sound of the gears moving, and the metal elevator moving down to get into the spot so that it could open up for new passengers, to then all them up to the floor of their choosing. Stepping inside she waited for him, leaning over Noami pressed the number three button. The doors closing and soon hauling itself up to the third floor.

“I’m not too far down from the elevator so if you want to just stay here that’s fine. I’ve kept you so long”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-10, 7:50 pm

"No, its okay." Reizo said shaking his head, showing an abnormal amount of resolve for once. "I said I would escort you all the way back to your dorm, and that's what I'm going to do. My grandfather always said a person is only good as their word."

It was true the young man was normally quite and tended to avoid conflict, sometimes even seemingly like a coward. However, Reizo was also incredibly kind to people and though he might of lacked the courage to stick up for himself, he didn't seem to have as much problem doing that for other people.

"Hehehe..how cute."

The voice was almost sounded like a mixture of a sneer and a whisper. It was a cloaked individual and they were just to the side, seemingly just hanging out.

Reizo got a really bad feeling from them. "..Who are you?"

"Me? I could be many things..or nothing.." They said idly, they looked to them. "I'll be watching you two.." And just like that, they faded away.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty2010-10-11, 4:20 pm

Noami would smile slightly at him.

“Your grandfather sounds like a very noble person, one back in the old days would call a proper Elder.”

Stepping off the elevator she would start for her room so she could show him where she was staying, when she heard the voice, she turned to look at the person. She could not put a name, face or even anything to whoever the person was.

Noami stood there in silence and her hand would slid into her belt a bit as she slid out a dagger that was hidden there ready to attack if the person did come after this. She would look between Reizo and the cloaked one until the disappeared. Noami would slid the dagger back into its hiding place and slid out her keys making it seem like that is what she had been doing the whole time.

“Get used to that Reizo-kun, the school has many who are like that.”

Turning back around she headed to her room and would unlock the door pushing it open, her dorm was a simple little place. A desk, bed, and bathroom just the essentials it was small so it was only for one person but it was home to her.

It looked almost stripped of life, only a picture frame of a child and its parents sat on the desk. The child was clearly Noami when she was a little girl in the picture she had a gap toothy smile but her eyes just seemed so full of life in it, but now they did not. The women that were holding her looked just like her, and the man only smirked his arms around both of them. It showed a happy family so what happened to cause Noami to be the way she was.

“Thanks for walking me home, and at least now you know where I’m at.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day, Another Life.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next