The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 2:43 am

Jun smiled "No problem." She looked to Cassie "No I have the one bed. I have a mat I can sleep on so you'll have the bed all to yourself." She got up and went into the tatami room. She pulled out her mat and some extra blankets and pillows.

Jun walked out. "Here you go." She handed Talbaza a blanket and pillow.

She then walked to her room and set up her mat and made her bed.

When she returned she pulled out some anime videos. "Here some of the stuff I've done." She turned on the tv and popped in the dvd. "Now don't laugh... okay you can laugh. Some of it's really funny." She pressed play on a movie called "Hyper Trigger" "I do the voice of the main character." She said and settled down to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 2:56 am

Cassie was frowning slightly. "Jun... I can't take your bed. It's not right. I'm not going to make you sleep on a mat on the floor..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 3:10 am

Talbaza took the blanket and the pillow and found himself a spot to make himself comfortable. Due to what he was, what was rough for a average humanoid was merely comfortable to him. It didn't take him long to start drifting off.

(just continue without me since he's sleeping unless something involves him..or until the next morning I guess)
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 3:23 am

Jun glanced back at Cassie "No, no it's okay. I wouldn't be a proper host if I made you sleep on the floor. Besides it's a tatami mat. It's made to go on the floor. I've used them for years before moving to the city. My father was very traditional" Jun looked over to Talbaza. *Wow he can fall asleep anywhere.* came the thought.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 3:31 am

Cassie, however, could actually be stubborn when she wanted to be. "...No. I refuse to take your from you..." Her voice was meek, and she wasn't making eye contact, but her face was set in a determined look.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 3:49 am

Jun stopped the movie and turned to Cassie she was still smiling. "Okay, I can see you're pretty adamant about it. What do you suggest?" She asked. Jun was intrigued by her stead fast attitude about it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 3:59 am

Cassie opened her mouth, then hesitated. "Oh... um... well, I guess I should sleep on the mats then, right?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 4:27 am

Jun quirked an eyebrow "What were you going to say?" She had a good notion, however she was content with moving all her boxes out of the spare room.It would only take them thirty minutes tops.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 4:35 am

Cassie shook her head. "Nothing, I just... when you asked me that, I realized I had no better ideas. I just really don't want to take your bed from you..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 12:34 pm

Jun nodded "Okay don't worry about it. If you want you can help me move some boxes and stuff into the Tatami room. I have an extra bed room with a bed, it just needs to be cleared out." She stood and went to the spare room. Sliding the door open she was almost clocked in the head with a falling box.

Jun stopped it and stacked it on another one. Those she took hold of and brought into the tatami room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 2:04 pm

Cassie hopped up from the couch, hurrying over to help Jun. Cassie was not very strong, in fact she was fairly weak, but she helped where she could; carrying the boxes she could manage, and attempting to push or drag what she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 4:16 pm

The only really heavy boxes were the ones that had her D.V.D.s, trophies and her books. Jun picked up those easily and moved them. About 30 minutes later the room was cleared. Jun looked around nodding. "That should do it." She went out to the living room and grabbed the blanket and pillow. "Here ya go, maybe tomorrow after my recording session we can bring some of your stuff over. After we take care of you grand mother that is. Did you want to call and check up on her?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 5:04 pm

Cassie shook her head sadly. "Grandmother doesn't even notice when I'm there anymore. She doesn't answer the phone either, so there's no point really.... and thank you, Jun..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 10:16 pm

Jun walked over and gave Cassie a hug. "G'night then, you rest well and we'll see you in the morning." Jun went to her room after making sure the T.V. and lights were off. Laying down she let her thoughts drift and eventually she faded to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 10:40 pm

Cassie smiled, and quickly went to bed. She fell asleep quick enough, but did worry. What if she woke up and found this had all been a dream?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 11:08 pm

Talbaza woke up early in the morning with a yawn. It took him a moment to adjust but memories quickly went back into his mind, and he then remembered how he ended up here. With that in mind, he forced his body up. He didn't like sleeping in unless he was just that tired, because to him it felt like a waste of time not be up and about.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 11:26 pm

Jun was already awake and making breakfast. She wasn't a very good cook however scrambled eggs and bacon she could do. She made up a big batch and had it already on plates. Scooping the last of the bacon on Talbaza's. She looked over. "Good morning. Breakfast is almost ready." Toast popped out and she placed it on Talbaza's plate. "And it's done. I'll go get Cassie."

With that she walked over to Cassie's room and knocked slightly. "Hello, I'm coming in." She slid the door open and stepped in. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-11, 11:41 pm

Cassie was breathing steadily, sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face. She'd had pleasant dreams of the day before, and of possibilities for the future. It was nice to have friends.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 12:42 am

Toast..

Talbaza wasn't picky. Food was food. Considering the fact his people could stomach rocks if they wanted(though he didn't think that was a good practice) so they were as a rule usually not picky. He wondered what they would be doing today but he was fine no matter what was decided.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 12:53 am

Jun walked the rest of the way in and closed the door. Walking over to Cassie's bed she knelt down. Jun really didn't want to wake her but they had to get the day on. She nudged her shoulder slightly. "Cassie, it's time to get up sweety."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 1:03 am

Cassie's smile dropped, her brow furrowing. "Nnn... no... don't wanna..." She swatted sleepily at Jun's hand, turning away from her in bed. She even fumbled with her headphones, turning up the dial to block out sound. How she could sleep comfortably with headphones on was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 1:57 am

Talbaza was slowly eating his food, as opposed to shoveling it down his throat as if he was in a hurry--something he only did when he was late to go somewhere anyway.

He decided to turn on the T.V. maybe something of note was going on.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 2:01 am

Jun chuckled. "Okay." She stood and pulled off the covers. She sat on the bed. Making sure she bounced slightly. "Wake up! It's morning! Wake up!" she bounced up and down again. "Cassie! Breakfast!" She reached over and shook her shoulder again, a little firmer this time. "You don't want it to get cold do ya?!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 2:19 am

Now, that woke Cassie up. Her bed bouncing about kind of guaranteed that. She sat up quickly, panicking as the fog of sleep slowly cleared, looking around frantically. When her mind focused more and she recognized Jun, she put a hand to her chest, letting out a breath. Turning down her headphones, she shook her head. "You scared me..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty2012-07-12, 2:30 am

(just skip, Tal is doing nothing lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next