The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day In The Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-01, 10:42 am

The Earth Realm was absolutely fascinating to Kaze, even now.

She had been here with her family for only about a year and a half now since they had came from the Bleeding Plains to stay with other friends of the family. It was very different from how things were back home. For one, the technology here was a lot more advanced so that took a lot of getting used to but she was adjusting. Kerlodian's were if nothing else very intelligent beings.

To learn and better make something of herself, Kaze had started schooling. All the subjects she found interesting(even math, but that was probably because she liked to keep her mind stimulated) There was even a Kerlodian history teacher at the school; something she was happy and thankful for. Overall, Kaze enjoyed things here and even made some new friends along the way, up to including Julia which she had met shortly after coming here.

Where..are they?

Kaze didn't see her friend anywhere as she waited for her to show up. She usually waited for Julia to show up before walking to school together.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-01, 8:23 pm

Julia knew she was running late. She had to have a lengthy conversation with her father about his schedule. Sometimes he would be gone for days. She didn't mind. She knew that his job was very important.

She ran up to Kaze "Hey, I'm here! Sorry about that. Captain Conversation wouldn't shut up." She slowed and moved into step with her friend. "So we headed to that new Kerlodian history class? When I caught the lecture at the cultural awareness fair I just had to sigh up."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-03, 12:25 am

That sounded about normal, Julia's father was a very busy man from everything she had learned. Supposedly, he was going to be taking a short mini vacation to take care of a few things and spend time with family. Kaze hoped so. Family was very important to her and in Kerlodian culture in general.

Kaze nodded with a smile. "Mhmm! I signed up for it right away. I didn't think I would get a chance like this when we left the Bleeding Plains, so I won't miss it. I don't know the person who teaches personally, but I've heard of them."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-03, 6:39 pm

Julia nodded "Yeah, I know right? I just hope she's not as boring as my other professors." She adjusted her book bag and headed towards the train station. She didn't live on campus so she had to transit. Julia didn't mind though she liked the train. Sure it had its share of creeps but that came with any type of public transit. She had a car but with Tokyo traffic being what it was it was quicker to take the train.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-05, 2:48 pm

Kaze went to follow after her friend, but she was thinking of something. "Don't you know how to travel through shadows too though? It would be easier to get to places but I don't know how it works." She just heard Nosferatu could do something along those lines, but had never seen it before. That was probably something that had to be taught, and as far as she knew Julia didn't have anyone around to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-05, 5:03 pm

Julia shook her head "I'm not sure. I've never tried. As for powers go I'm not that skilled. It just never interested me. And I've never had a teacher. My dad being busy and well since my mom passed. Like I said, it's never really interested me." She turned a corner and spied the train station.

"I mean my powers are just what I can do. Not who I am. Ya know?" She thought about it for a little bit. "Although... it would be cool to shadow hop. Would make going to the movies more interesting." She smiled and nudged Kaze with her shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-07, 12:20 am

Kaze smiled a bit at that. "I would think so. But going to the movies is interesting with you anyway." She teased her friend slightly. Truthfully, Kaze rather liked conventional travel here. It was still interesting of how things worked here, the things that amazed her here that natives here took for granted. The various settlements in the Bleeding Plains was more advance then people thought, but it was definitely behind earth a great deal, as well as other parts of the Demon Realm in general.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-07, 12:42 pm

Julia nudged Kaze with her elbow. "You just like watching me jump in horror movies. I swear you like watching me more than the movie." She paid for both of their train admission and stepped aboard. "So, what should I expect from this class? Should I pull out my note pad or Ipod?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-07, 5:11 pm

"Notepad. It's interesting, at least I think it is. I don't know them personally but I've heard they were pretty good at what they do.
" The 'I-Pad' was something that had taken a moment for Kaze to adjust too, but not too long. Once you got used to it, using it became second nature. T.V. she didn't have much interest in besides the novelty that had since worn off. Music on the other hand was something Kaze liked a lot. She could remember sitting in her mother's lap listening to the music as she listened to people play in the Plains. Those were fond memories.

Kaze tilted her head slightly,thinking of something. It seemed just to be a Kerlodian thing--often times they didn't even realize them doing that every once in a while. "I don't understand about something's of earth. In a place called America..why this obsession with celebrities? Why are they important? In the Plains, people are celeberated like that who actually do something. Like the Nameless Kerlodian who once protected the place. Some of them don't even seem to do anything. I'm confused why this is.."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-08, 2:06 pm

Julia laughed. "There's a difference between Celebrating heroes and Celebrities. Celebrities are famous people like actors or singers. They have their fans. Like Konami. I LOVE her music. The way she sings and dances. I would love to meet her in person. Because she's my favorite artist. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right." She chuckled.

The train pulled to a stop and Julia got out. She started on the sidewalk to school after leaving the train station and a red motorcycle zoomed passed her. There were two people on it. "That was odd." She looked back to Kaze "Like I was saying. Celebrities are like really famous people that fans idolize."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-09, 10:04 pm

"Ah..I see." Kaze understood the gist of what she was saying. It still sounded strange to her, but each culture was different and she was still learning about the one's on earth. She was excited about the Kerlodian teacher though, she couldn't wait to meet them in person and actually learn more here.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-09, 10:21 pm

Julia nodded "I don't think I explained it right." She chuckled. She walked to the cultural department. "I swear this place needs it's own taxi service." Soon the building came into view. "Ah HA!!! I found it! Mua ha ha!!! Just kidding. I'm just really excited." She hurried up the steps and opened the door for Kaze.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 5:17 pm

Kaze giggled a bit but otherwise said nothing at first. "Okay, then you can explain a bit more later. I think I got what you mean." She went to enter the classroom and noticed the place actually had a decent amount of people to it. That was only mildly surprising. There was a young man who stood out a bit even if they were hanging more in the back. It was probably their hair. Kaze could tell they were a Alusarian by their scent.

Finding a empty spot, she went to take a seat. It had enough space to where her friend could sit by too if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 5:57 pm

Julia didn't hesitate she sat next to Kaze and looked around. "You know... I've noticed... There's a lot boys in here. I didn't think a lot of them would have been interested in this class. I mean there's a decent amount of girls in here however I think the ratio is shifted in the male's favor. Well... it just seems that way to me. I'm not gonna count." She chuckled.

She pulled out her notebook as the bell chimed. Then a woman walked in and setting an old book on her podium. She then walked to the dry-erase board and wrote her name.

Then she turned back to the class "Greeting everyone. I am humbled by the amount of students in attendance. My name is Talshenka. Welcome to the introduction of Kerlodian history."She opened the old book "This book is one of our earliest texts. The rest were destroyed along with our home world called Zor." She walked over and put the book under a large magnifier. "Would someone please lower the lights."

Julia stood and reached over dimming the lights.

"As you can see." the Kerlodian Historian started pointing at various pictographs. "In these pictographs once our world was lost to us, we spread out among the multi-verse. Most of us ended up in the Bleeding Plains." She turned the page "Now while most of our text and technology were gone we still had our teachings and schooling. So we had to rebuild. One of the greatest of us who's name was lost to history guided our people back on the road to salvation."

She took the book off the projector "Raise the lights please?" She asked.

Julia reached over and turned up the lights.

"Thank you. Now it wasn't easy mind you." She closed the book and set it on the podium. "There were vast hardships. Not only did the Nameless Guardian teach us. He protected us against the dangers of the Bleeding Planes. And they were vast. She leaned forward on the podium. "Creatures we had never encounter before. Many were lost. However we managed to construct our new city. Now it's here we branch off into a brief history of the Bleeding Planes. But before we start, are their any questions?"

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 6:27 pm

"Maybe..I'm not sure.."
Kaze then focused more on the lesson with apt attention, the basics of this she already knew but it was just the start. There was more to come and the class had just started after all.

Marvin, who had been quite for the most part raised a hand. "You said your world was lost? How? A supernova? And how advance was it before your people ended up moving to the plains." If he signed up for this class, he was going to get the most out of it. Other boys had signed up simply because the teacher was very attractive..how typical.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 6:57 pm

Talshenka nodded "An excellent question." She opened the old book again "According to our texts. We were forced from our home world by a race of alien beings." She paused checking her notes. "Yes, we don't know what they were only that they were highly advanced. Most of the details are lost as I've said. When we fought back they shattered our world."

She flipped through her notes again "As for our technological level the best our historians could make of it is that we used both Science and Magic for our technological advances." She closed her notes "During the 'Great Migration' we lost much of our old ways, our histories, art and technology. We essentially had to start over." She folded her hands in front of her. "It's my hope that others who have ended up elsewhere managed to hold on to our legacy." She looked the class over. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 8:21 pm

Kaze, nor Marvin had no more questions so if someone else had any it would be their time to ask. If not, then it would be time for the teacher to continue on with the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 8:52 pm

Talshenka nodded "Well if there are no further questions please take out your text books and turn to page seventy four. We'll begin by going over the various hazards of the Bleeding Plains."

Julia leaned over to Kaze, "You were right, this is a very interesting class."

(Time Snap)

Talshenka closed her book. "Okay we covered the hazards of the Bleeding Plains. For your home work assignment I would like you to pick a hazard and describe how you would handle the situation should you find yourself in it. Using practical means." She put her books in a bag and set it aside. The bell rang and she held up a hand. "If any one has any questions my office hours are from two thirty to five P.M."

Talshenka started sorting her notes and getting them in order for her next class.

Julia closed her note book and shoved it and her text book into her book bag. "My next class isn't until after lunch, how's your schedule?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 9:18 pm

Kaze shook her head once more. "I'm the same. So we could get a bite to eat..and I'm rather hungry." Kerlodian's needed to eat a lot. Not nearly as much in their human forms but it helped out a great deal.

First day wasn't too bad...still feel out of place though. Marvil thought as he closed his books. He'd go get some lunch and try to take it easy. At least there was no one making fun of his hair this time, he got enough of that crap in high school.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-10, 9:36 pm

Julia nodded "I could eat. I wonder what they're serving for lunch?" She looked at her watch. It was about lunchtime. She headed off to the cafeteria. "I have my language course at about two ish. So that should give us plenty time."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-11, 1:57 pm

"They're suppose to serve all kinds of things, but I'm not sure."
Kaze didn't really care though; food was food to her. At the cafeteria there was a variety of food to pick: hamburgers, pizza, and other things. Kaze for her part decided to get some pizza. Ever since she had first tasted it when she came to the earth realm, she had developed almost a addiction to it.

In the background after having the first bit of his meal, Marvin was trying to figure out why that young one seemed familiar. That cute half-Nosferatu girl from his class. He hadn't really been paying attention, just that they seemed like someone he knew before. Problem was, he couldn't place exactly where. That bothered him because he usually had pretty good memory.

Then it clicked after a moment. Julia Patterson, the girl he used to hang out with all the time during grade school. Back then, he remembered saying to himself he was going to marry her when he grew up. But that's what little kids tended to do.

If it's who I think it is..would she even remember me?

We'll, one way to see.

Marvin went over to where Julia and Kaze where. "Hey sorry to bother you but are you Julia? Julia Patterson? Used to go to Aida Middle School and hang out with a kid named Marvin Miller?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-20, 2:53 am

Julia nodded "That they do." She grabbed a hamburger, fries and a coke. Once she paid she sat down She was about to talk about this morning's lecture when some one approached her. She listened to him and for a moment said nothing.

Julia looked this young man over carefully not quite placing him. He did look familiar but she couldn't quite- She screamed excitedly "OH MY GOD!!! MARVIN!!!" at the moment of recognition she leaped out of her seat and hugged him tightly. She remembered her strength and kept it in check.

She let loose and stepped back keeping her hands on his shoulders. "Oh my god! Oh my GOD!" She looked to Kaze "Oh my god, Marvin, this is Kaze. Kaze, Marvin, the boy I told you about from grade school!" She looked back to Marvin "Come on sit down. Oh my god, Marvin. How have you been? Jesus it's been forever! Where did you go? What happened to you? The last time I saw you, you were helping me get peanut butter out of my hair." She looked back to Kaze "A girl named Yoko Tanashi put it there but that's a whole thing."

Looking back to Marvin she was beaming as she sat down, "Wow." She leaned over and hugged him again. "Come on, you gotta share." She let him go and grabbed a fry to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-20, 3:41 am

Marvin blushed slightly a bit at the hug, he wasn't used to to pretty girls giving him hugs like that. Definitely something he wouldn't mind though. However he played it cool and shrugged it off and went to have a seat. First he turned to address Kaze. "Nice to meet you. You're a Kerlodian right?"

Kaze nodded to that. "I am. Nice to meet you. Julia talked about you."

Mentioned me a few times huh?

Marvin did remember Julia, it was nice she remembered him and was glad to see his face again.

"We'll first, I've been fine. Parents are the same, they still mention you a lot. I went State side for a number of years then we ended up coming back. No place like home, I'd guess. I decided I have a idea what I'm going to do, and if its for me I'll find out. Nobus--but I'm taking school first."
He shrugged, that would be something to figure out.

"Soo.."
He finished, smiling a bit. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-21, 2:36 am

Julia rolled her eyes, "Pretty much the same as when you left. School, studying, hanging out with friends. Pretty much normal actually." She gave him a side long glance "You know, if you really want to get into Nobus, I can ask my dad and see if they have some kind of intern program you can sign up for. Who know's maybe he'll let sit in on a ride along."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty2012-08-27, 4:50 pm

Marvin wondered how that would work out, but it wasn't like he couldn't really try and see how it went. "I would like that, thanks. Guess we'll see. If not, then I'll just do it the normal way. I'm young so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon when I have time. What about you two?"

Kaze tilted her head. "If you mean for school..I'm really not sure yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In The Life   Day In The Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Day In The Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next