The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-27, 4:08 am

Ignis sighed softly as she and Kimiko were walking down the sidewalk. Why she hadn't teleported them both to her apartment yet, Kimiko could only guess. Ignis was remaining silent either way.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-27, 4:14 am

Kimiko was quiet for a short while, trying to get used to having her hand held. She nervously glanced up at Ignis occasionally, not used to her being so quiet. The walking wasn't an issue for her but... "...Oneesan...? Are you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-27, 4:20 am

Ignis didn't respond at first. When she did, Kimiko wouldn't like what she heard. "If you needed to, could you kill me, Kimiko? I mean, could you bring yourself to do it, if it needed to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-27, 4:31 am

"...!!" Kimiko stopped walking. Where did that come from?! And wasn't that about impossible? Never mind having the resolve to kill, Kimiko wasn't sure she had the physical capability of beating Ignis. "...Does this... have something to do with your sword...?" Was this what she wanted to talk to her about?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-27, 4:55 am

Ignis paused, and nodded. "It does. Every day, all day, I'm in danger of possibly having my body taken from me by the dark being trapped in the sword. I've held strong, but I won't always be able to fight him off. One day, he may very well take me. And then he will kill everyone I love, with my hands. So, if that day comes, and you get the chance... could you do it? Could you, would you, stop me from becoming the murderer of my loved ones?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 1:17 am

Kimiko was silent for a few moments. It almost appeared as if she wasn't going to answer until... "...I'm not... I'm not as strong as Oneesan, or Oneechan... You have been so kind to me... Makoto-kun, Madoka-chan, Monica-Nee... It's only been two days, and I couldn't stand hurting any of you..." Kimiko was fidgeting with her skirt nervously. "...And when... when I was there, all I could think about was getting away and not having to fight... I know a little about what it feels like..." Her voice was still quieted, even after the treatment. "...I don't want anyone to feel the same things... Ever... I'm thankful for you freeing me, but If my only way to help you is to stop you for good... I will..." Kimiko felt like her answer was wrong, but she had to be honest. She felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 1:20 am

Ignis stopped walking, her eyes closed. After a moment, she turned to Kimiko, and there was gratitude in her eyes. She pulled the girl into a tight hug. "...Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me, Kimiko..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 2:12 am

Kimiko found herself surprised by most physical contact as of late. This hug didn't make her nervous, though she was astonished to find her answer was so well received. She slowly, yet firmly returned the hug. Ignis felt closer than before. "...Oneesan... Keep doing your best to stay with me, okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 2:15 am

Ignis chuckled softly. "Of course, Kimiko... I'm not one to give up. I just wanted to make sure you could bring yourself to do that... another reason I'm still single, honestly. If I don't think someone could manage it, I usually won't consider a relationship with them. Usually... kind of makes things difficult."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 3:17 am

Kimiko thought about that for a moment. That would make it hard to find suitors... Wait. Did that mean Kimiko had passed that requirement? That thought, in combination with Karin's fleeting tease, wouldn't leave her mind. She blushed a little. "...I...! U-um...! Y-you'll definitely find someone as long as you don't give up..." 'Shake it off, shake it off...!'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 3:20 am

Ignis could only smile more. "Well, like I said, I'm not one to give up. And thank you, Kimiko. Anyway, lets get home." She took Kimiko's hand, and transported them directly into her apartment. It was a bit bigger than Karin's, and more open, but otherwise quite similar. She led Kimiko to the guest room, and grinned. "And this, this will be your room from now on."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 4:10 am

Kimiko shifted subtly. Her mind was clearer and she was in safe company; she'd be okay sleeping on her own. Kimiko took a deep calming breath. "...Yes... Thank you, Oneesan..." This was going to be her new home. She smiled upon realizing she had her own room in over a decade. "...Hee...!" She'd have to add personality to it later.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 4:19 am

Ignis grinned, pleased that Kimiko liked it. "We can go shopping one day, get some decorations if you like. And more clothes."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 10:51 pm

Kimiko seemed pleased at that. "...Okay...! Maybe I'll find something tomorrow..." She was looking forward to the 'girls day out' planned with Monica. She entered her room and sat on the bed, getting a feel for the room's atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 11:10 pm

Ignis smiled, sitting next to her. "So... you think you'll be comfortable living here with me? You like your room and everything?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 11:16 pm

"...Ah...!" That made Kimiko remember, she'd forgotten to properly excuse herself. She knew Ignis didn't need it, but it was the customary thing to do. She lifted her knees onto the bed underneath herself and happily faced Ignis. "...Yes, Oneesan... Please take good care of me...!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-02-28, 11:39 pm

Ignis blinked... then suddenly pulled Kimiko into a hug. "You are so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 12:22 am

"Hah...?!" Ignis' sudden bouts of contact were starting to phase Kimiko again. She tried thinking of other things to subdue the feeling. "...U-um... before... You said you had multiple places you stay at... Don't you move around a lot...?" She didn't mind moving around with Ignis if need be, but also didn't want to have too many things that would get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 12:37 am

Ignis pulled back. "I do, but I've been staying here for a good while, and plan to continue with that if possible."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 1:13 am

Kimiko relaxed a bit more. It'd be nice to get used to an area and recognize it as 'home'. "...Okay...! ...Tomorrow, we could... Ah...? Tomorrow's clothes..." Kimiko looked down at her clothing. She was still wearing her old school uniform; currently her only article of clothing and one she'd worn for the past two days. To her conscious recollection, anyway. She suddenly threw her arms around herself, embarrassed. "...Heeeeh?! Ewewew...! I must seem so gross...!" She wanted a shower more than anything at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 1:32 am

Ignis smiled, patting her on the head. "You're fine, sweety, don't worry. You do need to bathe before it actually gets bad though. You can borrow some of my clothes for tomorrow as well. Come on." She took Kimiko's hand, leading her into the bathroom. Surprisingly or not, it was a traditional Japanese styled bathroom. "Ta-da!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 1:40 am

Kimiko viewed the bathroom with appreciation. It was a setting she could easily relate to for the most part. Her eyes fixated on the bathtub. "...A tub... It's been so long..." She was dreamily looking at the tub by now. "...Um... C-can I...? Please...?" In her eyes, the tub was a glistening beacon of relaxation and cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 2:05 am

Ignis chuckled softly. "Of course, sweety. You don't need to ask permission."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 2:18 am

"...Hee...!" Kimiko giddily strode over to the bathtub and began running a hot bath. "...Hueee... It's gonna feel so good...!" It had been quite some time since she was able to indulge herself in something. It was nice to be spoiled every once in a while. Kimiko stepped into the changing area to start getting undressed, humming happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty2013-03-01, 2:30 am

Ignis' smile became more warm and affectionate. She felt... warm. Seeing Kimiko so happy, after what she'd been like before... Ignis blinked, wiping her eyes. She couldn't believe it was affecting her this much, and shook her head. As Kimiko went to get undressed, Ignis went to go get a change of clothes for her, hanging them up on the door, and then setting out some towels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next