The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2019-10-09, 4:07 pm

Cassie was pretty quiet throughout the trip, content for the moment. Once at the house, it wasn't long after Talbaza knocked that the door was opened by a gorgeous woman, whose manner of dress was... odd for what one might have expected. She blinked, then smiled brightly as she pulled Talbaza into a hug immediately, the poor boy's face planted firmly into her chest. "It's finally happened, my son finally brought a girl home, and two of them! Oh, I'm so proud..."

As this was going on, two big eyes were peeking around the corner in the house, looking up at the events, before a little girl walked out, and looked up at Jun and Cassie. "...Are you Talby's wifes?"

"Wives, Ceris dear. And no, I doubt he'd be married yet."
She smiled to the two girls, holding out a hand to them while still holding Talbaza's head to her chest with one arm. "I'm Edara, it's a pleasure to meet you both!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2019-10-11, 8:34 pm

Jun cocked her head to the side slightly as the woman pulled Tal to her chest. "I hope he can breathe." She then smiled as Ceris asked about their marital status. "No dear, we're his friends for now. We only met a short time ago at school. However who knows what the future holds." She knelt down "But aren't you just adorable." She put a hand on the girl's head for a moment then stood. She looked to Edara still smiling. She took a slight step back and bowed formally. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jun Long."

Elsewhere Goki Went to his bank and made sure his funds were still accurate as he needed to secure lodgings. It seemed Leasing out his father's island to the amusement park company had paid great dividends. His investment portfolio was growing at a steady rate. He had spent a good deal of the morning at the bank talking to the managers and investors. 

As he made his way down the street he spotted Talbaza, Cassie and Jun. They seemed to be having a great time. He was about to follow when he paused. He would wait until Jun contacted him. Until then he would simply try to make a life for himself. Goki made his way to his favorite coffee shop. He took off his jacket and ordered a coffee. He pondered what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2019-10-11, 9:07 pm

Of course Talbaza was a bit flustered and embarrassed about what was going on. He wasn't as easy to rattle as sat Cassie nor was he usually as expressive but he did suspect some of his loved ones liked doing that sort of thing on purpose when it came to him. While the hug and the comments did the trick it also wasn't a surprise. Kerlodian's weren't opposed to having relationships or marrying more then one person provided everyone was truly all right with it.

It wasn't something that came up in casual conversation, as he learned early on other humanoids frowned upon it, and some were open minded. If asked he'd be honest about his opinion but wasn't something he broadcasted. It was too early to even begin to think about that, had no idea how the two would react so sure as hell wasn't touching it anytime soon.

After getting over the normal greeting, he did recover. "What she said, bit too soon for anything right now.." He smiled as he greeted his little sister. "So? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2019-10-11, 9:48 pm

Edara smiled warmly, and motioned for everyone to step inside. Ceris, meanwhile, seemed quite pleased with Jun's greeting, before happily jumping on Talbaza and climbing up onto his shoulders. "I'm Ceris! I'm Talby's sister!"

"Mhm, yes dear. I think they gathered that." Edara was grinning at Ceris' exuberance, before looking to Cassie. "And who is this lovely young girl?"

"Um... I'm Cassandra Blanc... it's a p-pleasure to meet you, ma'am..."

"...Oh you are just adorable. Please, call me Edara, both of you. Though I suppose you could call me 'Mom' if you like." Cassie blushed at that, while Ceris cheered.

"Sisters! I've always wanted sisters!"

"I know dear. Everyone, please, step inside, make yourselves comfortable!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-01-03, 6:23 pm

Jun leaned over and gave Cassie a gentile hug. "You're doing great." She whispered. Jun followed suit and made her way inside. She followed Tal because she was confident he knew where to go. "Thank you so much for your hospitality Edara."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-01-04, 1:42 am

Though it had been some time since he had moved out of the nest, he would admit each and every time he returned it felt like he had never left. His baby sister was growing up and before they knew it, she'd be a young woman so he wanted remember this while it lasted besides the inveitbale pictures and walk around memory lane.

"So what have you been up to you two? You go on any adventures Ceris?"
Talbaza didn't mind them on their shoulders; she done it plenty of times before. Her 'adventure's' weren't as grand as in her head, but she was a small child with a active imagination.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-01-27, 8:58 pm

Edara simply smiled, waving off Jun's thanks. "Think nothing of it dear. Any friend of my baby boy is more than welcome here. Would any of you like anything to eat? Drink?" Cassie simply shook her head, while Ceris patted Talbaza on the head excitedly.

"Talby, Talby! I slew'd a monstah!" She waved her hands dramatically, a look of concentration on her face as she seemed to be trying to pantomime what she was describing. "Was a biiig fuzzy one, wif biiiiiig teef, and biiiiiiiig eyes, and-and... an' it was sooooooo big! It had a lotta arms, and tried ta crush me, but I was too smart for it! Too fast! Too- WAH!" Her gesturing nearly had her fall backward off Tal's shoulders but she managed to barely catch herself, and straightened up. "...Too strong! And I slew'd it wif my sword!"

Edara raised a brow as she heard this, smiling, and leaned over to whisper to Jun and Cassie. "...She accidentally pulled the laundry basket off the washing machine, and it fell on her. She got stuck under a comforter."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-04-13, 9:17 am

Jun chuckled at the anecdote. "I'll have a glass of water thank you." She then turned to the little one. "Sounds like a harrowing adventure." She remembered her own "Adventures" when she was that age. Looking to Edara "My father had to rescue me several dozen times from my adventures when I was her age." She said with a nostalgic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-04-13, 10:08 am

This tickled Talbaza a great deal hearing his baby sister's out there story. He wasn't really one to talk, as when he was younger he had a very over active imagination."Me too. I used to dream of being some kind of hero saving people but my sister? She has me beat. You're going to show us how to be an actual hero right Ceris? Us three could learn something."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-04-13, 4:50 pm

Edara chuckled softly as she grabbed glasses of water for Jun and Talbaza. "True, and you caused me a lot more trouble than your sister does now. Not that it wasn't fun in it's own way."

"Mm! I'll show all of ya how ta be the best heroes evah!"

"When you're older, dear."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-02, 10:54 am

Jun couldn't help but chuckle. She leaned in close to Cassie "Isn't she adorable?" She then turned to Edara and took her glass, again to Cassie "Would you like some?" She offered her glass.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-02, 8:54 pm

Talbaza remembered those days fondly, they were long past but they'd always have a strong part of noslatgia to him. "Who knows? When you're older maybe you'll be apart of Nobus, or maybe even a super hero? What's your favorite one again Ceris?" He knew the answer already, it was just fun hearing her go on about things or another. Of course the term 'super hero' was a bit more loosely, some would consider Goku one while another might not.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-11, 5:59 pm

Cassie shook her head softly, though shot Jun a smile. "No, I'm fine, thank you... and yes, she's adorable, hehe..." She was nervous and a bit uncomfortable, but was quickly starting to relax a bit. The home felt safe, and warm. A far cry from the last houses she'd been in.

Ceris, meanwhile, only had to think about her answer for a moment. "Da Assure Bullet!"

"...It's 'Azure Bullet', dear, and she's not exactly what your brother was talking about... though she does count, far as I'm concerned..." Edara smiled wistfully, reaching out to cup Talbaza's cheek gently. "She saved my little boy, after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-14, 10:13 am

Jun thought for a moment. "My favorite superhero has always been Superman. Not so much for his powers but his integrity. His sense of honor." She took a sip of her drink and tilted her head slightly. "I would love to meet him. Too bad he's a comic book character." Looking to Tal "Though I do hear there are actual Kryptonians, is that true?" She also looked to Cassie hoping she would know.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-14, 1:18 pm

Talbaza smiled at bit at what Ceris said. "Yeah, I remember that. If she hadn't been around I probably would of been a pancake from that truck. I'd say she's mine, too."

The answer to favorite super hero from Jun didn't surprise him that much, he was still a popular choice for people. "I know there's other people that had their issues with him because they think he's 'too perfect' but it depends on the writer. More importantly, I think they kind of miss the point of the character. And yes, their race does exist but they aren't common on earth. You see them probably the same amount as a Alusarian or my kind."

His stomach growled a bit, drawing attention to something else. "..Guess I was more hungry then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-05-14, 7:27 pm

Ceris giggled when she heard her brothers stomach growl, which was almost enough to drown out the fact that Cassie, too, had started to giggle, despite attempting to stifle it. She didn't really have a 'favorite superhero' to contribute. Closest thing she could think of... well, two people came to mind... possibly three. She wasn't going to bring that up though.

"Well, then let's get you kids fed, hm?" Edara smiled, and moved toward the kitchen to prepare something.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-06-08, 8:18 pm

Jun nodded and then listened to her own stomach growl. "Oops! It's that time again." She chuckled. Looping her arm through Cassie's she started towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-06-10, 1:45 pm

Talbaza did hear Cassie, it was cute but he didn't comment on it as doing so be counter productive when she was trying to relax and unwind. She wasn't Completely there just yet with him and while Cassie hadn't told him completely he could put two and two together of something with what she had told him along with how she acted. He hoped naively it wasn't what he thought it was though.

In the mean time it wasn't about speculation, he was here to spend time with loved ones. "So you do anything with school exciting lately Ceris?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-06-27, 10:13 pm

Cassie had to fight another giggle as Jun took her arm and pulled her along, finding that she was a lot more comfortable than she had been. Between the buffer of having Jun, Edara, and Cerise around, as well as just getting to know her new friends better, she was having an easier time relaxing around Talbaza.

While Cerise began excitedly conveying her school activities to Tal, Edara looked over her shoulder to Jun and Cassie as she prepared some food. "So, how did you two end up meeting my son?"

"Um... well, Jun and Talbaza just... kind of ran into me, I guess. I was swimming at the pool."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-07-16, 9:43 am

Jun nodded. "We all go to Todai together as well." She cocked her head to the side a bit in thought. "Though I suppose we're kind of on a break." She leaned forward and rested her head on the heals of her palms. "Right now we're looking for a bigger place. My small apartment isn't really big enough for all of us. So later on we're going to investigate my father's... my home. It's a compound not too far from here. It's the Long Dojo."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-07-16, 5:38 pm

Talbaza could practically hear the gears running a million miles a minute in his mother's head.

His mother got a very good first impression on them, and she had been hoping he get involved with people in relationships for a while. So while they were all just good friends at the moment he knew she must of been over the moon of the potential prospect of things. At the least his mother was a lot more tactful about things unlike some others, something doubly appreciated with Cassie around.

Still, he would say living with them would be..interesting for lack of a better word. In the good way.

"I met Jun on a whim and Cassie a bit later, and well, the rest is history. Funny thing is if I never Met Jun I probably never would have met Cassie, or least become friends. Glad things worked out as they did but timing is a funny thing." And he was. He only knew both for a short time but it did geuinely feel like he knew them longer; not sure why exactly.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-07-16, 5:54 pm

Edara had paused for a brief moment, blinking a bit before she resumed preparing food. "Living together? Well, that's quite the big step, even for just friends at the moment." She glanced over her shoulder for a moment.

"...I'll ask one question and then drop the subject. Whether anything is or isn't happening, are you being safe about it?"

Cassie blushed horribly at the question, and just sort of... slowly lowered her head until she was resting her flushed face on the counter.

Cerise was blissfully unaware of the subject matter, currently busying herself with attempting to put Talbaza's hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-09-12, 8:37 am

Jun choked up a bit then composed herself maintaining her smile. "I have a two bedroom apartment. I sleep in the Master, Cassie in the guest and Tal on the couch." She didn't want to answer any further because even if they were at that level of the relationship it was none of her business. They were all adults and were able to make their own choices. 

She moved over to Cassie and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Leaning close she whispered in her ear. "It's okay honey. You're okay." She moved up and kissed the top of her head. She looked to Tal for some support on the matter. 

((O.O.C. Hey sorry it's been a while. Things have just been really busy. With it so close to election I've had to be on point.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-09-12, 1:40 pm

Talbaza took things more or less in stride even as his little sister fussed over his hair and his mother asked a question he hadn't expected to come up. "Jun is right, we have a idea of living arrangement already,"

That was as much as he said, it answered without going to other details, because, well there honestly wasn't much to further sa.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty2020-09-12, 3:11 pm

Edara sighed softly. "Well, I'm glad you are all getting along." She chose not to address the fact that the question remained unanswered. She honestly didn't care whether they were or were not having sex, so long as they weren't being utterly careless about it, considering they had only recently met each other. She could tell when she was being shut out though, so she'd just pretend it never happened.

Cassie meanwhile, glanced up at Jun with slight confusion. "...Jun, I was just embarrassed by the question..." She lifted her head, despite her remaining blush, and chose to do something outside of her comfort zone, not liking that she seemed to be viewed as THAT fragile. "...I don't think any of us are the type to be reckless, whether anything happens or not."

Aside from looking back and giving Cassie a soft smile, Edara didn't respond to that, choosing to keep cooking.

(No worries, life happens! I'm slow to post just about anywhere due to various issues I'm not gonna get into at the moment, heh.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next