The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty2020-10-23, 8:22 am

Jun nodded to Talbaza and looked to Cassie and smiled. Then she turned to Edara. "I think we're gonna be just fine." Oddly enough seeing Cassie step out of her comfort zone gave Jun a boost in confidence about the situation. She then moved towards Edara, "Is there anything I can do to help?" Jun was looking forward to seeing her family's property later in the day. "The Long Dojo has a main house with several rooms a garden as well as the Dojo, temple and a few other buildings." She thought for a moment. "I was considering turning it into a bed and breakfast however I think it would serve better as a home for now." She mused about starting teaching.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty2020-10-24, 8:32 pm

Talbaza was of two minds about things. He hadn't said it directly in response of being safe or not but he had been hoping with what he said be enough to what he was getting at. Just to avoid misunderstandings he moved over to his mother and quitely said in a tone only she could hear with Kerlodian hearing. 'If it comes down to it, we'll be safe. Don't worry.'

He left it alone after that to go back his seat to relax and let Jun and Edara converse a bit, he didn't have much to add but he was listening. He did have one comment though. "Are you thinking about training students one day?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty2021-02-12, 8:09 pm

Edara's soft smile grew in response to all of this, though she said nothing. That was all she had wanted; she trusted her son, and his judgement in friends, after all. She turned to Jun a bit. "If you could take those ingredients there, off to the right, and mix them together, that would help a lot. Thank you, dear. And using a dojo as a home... hm. It seems like a lot of space to fill, but I imagine it would also be very pretty, and peaceful..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty2021-02-16, 7:52 pm

Jun nodded with a smile and began mixing the ingredients. "It is a sizable compound however most of it is taken up by the Dojo proper and a small temple. The house itself has several room but we don't need to fill them all. Just incase we have company. As for pretty?" She mused a moment. "I haven't seen it since I was a little girl. So who knows?" She finished with chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty2021-02-17, 12:40 pm

"It'll be interesting either way. I never been in a dojo to be honest." Talbaza was glad things seem to be settled for the moment. It also seemed like Cassie was relaxing a bit more which was good. She hadn't gotten to the point where she was completely comfortable around him solo but it was a work in progress. Whatever the reason, he knew it had nothing to do with him and past experiences, of which he didn't know but they didn't paint a good picture.

"Did you want to see the dojo when we get to it Ceris?" He asked Ceris, more or less knowing her answer but giving her excitable little sister a prompt when she had been engrossed with messing with his hair before.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18