The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-24, 11:50 pm

Jun couldn't help but feel for the poor girl. Though she did like the view. "You poor thing." She would have to make it up to Cassie. She hadn't realized how tight her clothes would be on her. "Shopping is in order." She looked around. "As soon as I get outta here." She picked up the phone and dialed the studio. There she informed them of her situation and that her friend was coming to pick up her bike. Looking to Talbaza "The studio is expecting you Tal. Also, the way I see it. Good friends can eventually be considered family." She leaned back and waited. Turning on the t.v.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 12:00 am

Talbaza was raised to be a gentleman, however it didn't mean he was dead he just did a good job of allowing the more important head to do the clearer thinking for him. Zorpheus knows it had saved him much, much, grief in the past.

He was going to help her up, but she was already up and about. Talbaza didn't bring attention to anything he may have seen to avoid embarrassing them further. "Are you all right?"

(It Might not be a bad idea to have a mini time skip when ready so Jun has stuff to do. Just an idea)
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 12:19 am

Cassie slowly pushed herself up, realizing partway through just what she was 'showing off', and immediately sat up, and stood. They could only see her ears, which were burning red.... and then she burst into tears and bolted from the room.

(Fine with me)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 2:11 am

(since I got the go ahead, time skip commence)

The rest of the night went without any sort of hiccups, at least on Talbaza's end. It should of been enough for Cassie to bound back after being horribly embarrassed from yesterday, but again it wasn't something he would even bring up. Now only thing to do was to see Jun from the hospital and check in with Cassie.

If things went well, he was planning on having the two meet his family soon.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 6:20 pm

Jun was sitting up in her bed. She had a decent night sleep. When Talbaza entered she was talking with some of her production crew. Mostly about getting her back on her feet and possibly into the recording studio. She moved one of the people aside and looked at Talbaza. She smiled. "Hey Tal." She went back to the conversation and nodded. She told them that as soon as she could she would be in to record. Eventually they filtered out and Jun was sitting up in her bed. "Good news, I'm gonna be released her in a few hours. They found nothing wrong with me." She looked for her keys "My baby okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 6:36 pm

"Oh... good..." Cassie had wandered in, carrying a bag with a change of clothes and makeup in it. She herself was wearing her own clothes this time, so there were no... size issues. She wouldn't look at Talbaza though, aside from waving to him slightly. "I, um... brought what you asked for..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 7:56 pm

Jun beamed at her friends "Thank you so much! I'm gonna get showered and changed right away, that way when they say I can leave we can just go." She hopped off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. Unfortunately this left Cassie and Tal by themselves. Just as the silence was getting awkward there was a small commotion. A young woman was pushing past some people who were holding out paper and pens. She moved into Jun's room and closed the door. Looking at the other two she gave a sheepish smile. "Don't get me wrong, I love my fans but sometimes they can be relentless." She waved "Hi, I'm Konami."

Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Konami_Kasugano_by_Badd

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2017-02-26, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 10:17 pm

"She's fine, Nothing wrong with them." He assured Jun about her pride and joy. Personally Talbaza had never been too much into bikes but each to their own as they say. When Jun left to the restroom Talbaza and Cassie were left alone at least until some noise was heard.

Seemingly out of nowhere a young woman he had never seen in his life came into the room.

..He honestly wasn't sure what to make of this but he tried to play it off. "..Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-25, 10:31 pm

Cassie jumped a bit at the arrival of Konami, but managed to stay calm. "Um... h-hello, uh... Konami." That name sounded familiar to her, but she couldn't place why.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-27, 12:09 am

Konami looked around then gave a slight bow. "Um... Gomen'nasai! Uh... do I have the right room?" She pushed herself off the door and walked around the room. "This is Jun Long's room right? We're supposed to go over some lines." Then she got a better look at the two. She recognized Cassie instantly. But the boy she had trouble placing. She smiled at least they were cool looking. "You two make a great couple. Lemme just tell ya."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-27, 12:40 am

"No, this is the right room she's just not in right now. My name is Talbaza before I forget."
So they were a voice actor as well? That was interesting. "Ah..no. Me and Cassie are just friends."  He could see how that might seem that way at a superfical glance though. However, he kept the conversation moving knowing how easily Cassie could get flustered and tongue tied. "Are you a friend of Jun's or more like just business partners in voice acting?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-27, 12:45 am

Cassie had indeed gotten very flustered at the insinuation that she and Talbaza were a couple, actually putting more distance between herself and him in response. Something about Konami was strangely familiar though. "...Oh... um... Cassandra Blanc... nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-02-27, 1:04 am

Konami didn't recognize the name but she had seen pictures of her all over Tokyo and the internet. It was a point her agent made. He wanted her on board his team so to speak. She bowed formally. "Konami Kasugano." She uprighted and looked to Talbaza. "You are correct, I'm Jun's co-star. Well one of them. We've had on occasion to hang out back when she visited the U.S. and have been friends for a few years. I was worried about her when I heard the news. We were supposed to record yesterday when she collapsed." She walked over to a chair and sat her bag down. "I wanted to visit her yesterday but they said she already had people here and that any more would disrupt their care for her. So I waited. I got the call this morning that she was better." She looked at the two again this time a little blush crept into her face "I, I didn't mean to assume you two were together. I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-03-02, 4:28 pm

Talbaza could say it wasn't like the idea didn't appeal to him at all or anything being with Cassie or Jun, it just wasn't in the cards right now if ever so to speak. That aside it was a honest mistake so there wasn't too much for the young woman to be sorry about. "It's fine Konami, it was just a honest mistake even I've done it before."

"If its all right to ask, what did you two work on together?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-03-03, 2:18 am

Cassandra was curious about that too. She assumed she recognized her because of this though.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-03-07, 3:58 pm

Konami smiled "Thank you." She looked back at the bathroom then back at the two. "So how did you guys meet Jun?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-03-07, 10:55 pm

"We go to the same school together, more or less. We ran into each other and clicked so we been hanging out together since then." There wasn't really that much to it, but he did enjoy Jun and Cassie's company, even if the later was skittish around him. But to be fair, she was about the same for almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-03-07, 11:04 pm

Cassie fidgeted a bit. "They kind of... didn't give me a choice but to hang out with them... but I'm glad they didn't. I'm really glad I met them, they are really nice..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-05-14, 5:44 pm

Konami's smile grew a little nostalgic. "Yeah, she's real good about being... well... good." She chuckled. She looked at the two "So, What do you guys do? For a living I mean.

Just then Jun came out of the bathroom dressed. She paused looking at Konami, she blinked a dew times and smiled wide. "Konami!!!" She jumped into her friend. Konami for her part was not quite caught off guard, she managed to catch Jun at the last moment. 

"Hi there!" Konami managed before she stumbled back and landed in a chair. Jun looked at Cassie and Talbaza "You guys meet my friend Konami! I haven't seen her in years, we were supposed to meet up yesterday but we all know how that turned out." She laughed.

Konami was about to say something when there was a knock at the door and then it opened. The nurse that had been taking care of Jun walked in and smiled at her. She was obviously amused at the sight of Jun sitting in Konami's lap. "Miss Long, I have your discharge papers here for you to sign." He held out the clipboard. Jun took it and looked it over. Then she signed. "Thank you so much for your care." Jun said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-05-14, 6:29 pm

Talbaza was happy things more or less worked out, they could definitely use a break after all the drama that happened not too long ago. He had something he wanted to do but he wanted to check in with the others fist. "I'm not sure if you guys have anything planned or want to do something else, but I wanted to visit my mother and little sister. Do you want come?"

He could go on his own and then come back soonish if need be, he was easy going about it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-05-14, 8:36 pm

Cassie was a little surprised by the events going on around her, seeming a little overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-06-03, 10:33 am

Konami smiled at Talbaza's offer. She bowed politely. "I'm so sorry, I must decline. I have a few appointments I need to keep if I'm gonna make in this business." She walked up to him and bowed. "It always amazing to meet new friends. Especially of Jun's." She looked to Jun and gave her a hug. "Call me, we gotta do something together." She looked to Cassie and noted he discomfort. She walked up to her and again bowed. "It was a pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand with a card in it. "It's my personal cell number. You know, if you ever wanna hang out or something."

Jun nodded and watched her friend exit the room. She looked to the others. She did notice that Konami didn't give Tal her number. She smiled to Talbaza. "She didn't give you her number because she just doesn't give her number out to males she just met. It's nothing personal. Just the way she is. As for your mother and sister, I'm gonna have to pass for now. I'm still reeling from the event. Maybe you could bring them by the apartment later? I just wanna get Cassie back and relax for a bit." She tossed Tal the keys to her bike. "Take it for the day. I got two rules. Don't wreck her and fill her with premium petrol. We'll take a cab." She walked over to Talbaza and gave him hug "Thanks for taking care of me." She moved over to Cassie and took her hand. "Are you okay sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-06-03, 10:58 am

Talbaza didn't take it personally and the hug more then made up for it if he actually had. he looked at the keys. "..Only one problem is I don't even know how to drive a bike. I'll be outside." He excused himself for a moment to let Cassie recover, though he wasn't sure what it was this time. Cassie was a fragile person pyche wise he noticed but he didn't mean that negatively, there was a lot of pain and baggage somewhere. Maybe they'd find out one day but he definitely was in no rush for it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-06-12, 10:26 pm

Cassie jumped a bit, her mind having apparently been elsewhere. She also seemed slightly surprised by the card with a phone number that she wasn't aware she'd been given. "A-ah... I... yes. I'm sorry Jun, I'm just... a bit overwhelmed. I was... really scared for you, and then... I'm not good with people I don't know, or being around so many people, and everything was moving so fast... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty2017-06-12, 11:05 pm

Jun nodded. "It's okay sweetie. We'll get you back to the apartment." She looked to Tal and mouthed *What happened?* as she hugged Cassie. After disengaging from Cassie she looked at her friend "Let's get you home." She held her hand to the side of her head in the "call me" sign. She grabbed her bag and started out.

Out side the back of the hospital there was a car waiting. Jun thought it would be best to go out back to avoid the Paparazzi. She opened the door as the driver was about to get out "I'm sorry Miss Long." She shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Just start the car." She got in and waited on Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next