The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-18, 4:08 am

The New Life Darriensplace

It was with a bolt of lighting that both Aiyil and Elly arrived at their destination, a very nice large apartment complex from the looks of it inside. The place was decently decorated but not overly so giving it a more homey feel with more then enough size to accomodate more then one person.

"Ta-da," Aiyil said arms spreading to show the place. "She's not as much to look at as some but its my place. Make yourself at home. Probably should have asked, do you need to sleep or anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-18, 9:29 pm

Elly looked around the house with a huge smile on her face. “I love sleeping! Its my second favorite thing!” She said as she ran around and explored every nook and cranny she could reach like an excited child. The place was nice and roomy, not at all like the place she lived in before. “This is so amazing Aiyil, do I really get to live here? Its so big and awesome, not like the place before at all, it was tiny and had wheels.” Elly said as she bounced around the room, examining everything within range. She paused and wilted momentarily as memories of before dampened her mood. Her sudden melancholy was short lived, momentary even, as she turned her attention to the next bit or bob to catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-24, 7:49 pm

Aiyil giggled but stopped herself shaking her head. The kid was going to give her diabetes. "Yeah. You can stay here for as long as you want, Elly. I usually live here alone by myself but I have my family sometimes visit from time to time. But otherwise.."

She shrugged slightly. "I guess I've gotten used to being alone. Man though..there's so much I have to show around Nexus City alone; never mind the whole world and everything else. I have some pictures of my family if you wanna see."
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-25, 12:28 am

Elly flopped down on the couch grabbing a pillow and rolling around ending up in the corner and clutching the pillow, hiding most of her body behind it. “I’d love to see your family!” Elly grinned, and wiggled excitedly.. She had listened, enraptured, when John had talked about his mother or father, his cousins and friends. Elly wanted the same thing for herself but... problems stood in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-27, 3:19 pm

Aiyil nodded and went to the side of the room before grabbing a picture for her guest to see for herself. On the picture had a beautiful bond woman in a dress smiling with the same wings as Aiyil had while off to the side was a man with silver hair in a business suit; much like the woman he also had wings.

The last two stood out, a young girl in what seemed to be a 'witch' get up for lack of a better word and a somewhat intimidating-looking young man. Compared to the girl, there was a sharp contrast with how they looked. Aiyil was there, but her clothes were different and far more casual since she was wearing a white sun dress in the picture.

"Those the blond woman is my mom, and the guy next to her is my dad. Seralth and Kaiser are the name of my folks. The kinda scary looking guy is my brother Lexus, but he's a teddy bear whether he wants to admit it or not. The young girl is my little sis Mindy.."

Aiyil rubbed her chin. "..If you're wondering about the strange get up Mindy has, its part of her power I guess you could call it. She has what ya call a 'Sync Device'. They're magical devices that allow you to transform into what's called a 'Magic Girl' or Knight. Some everyone can use, and others are bloodline based left behind by really advanced civilizations back in the day. Earth can make them, but they're crap compared to some of the ones others have."

Seralth

The New Life 64da8722eb078544a0aa1ca1651f8a94

Kaiser

The New Life Anime_guy5

Lexus

The New Life Fd3b9acc84f33d4de8a6e8b1099e41b8

Mindy

The New Life Witch2
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-11-27, 8:24 pm

Elly took the picture and considered it. The older man and woman reminded her a lot of the picture and memories of John's parents. They had the same look in their eyes... She didn't know what that look meant but she recognized it. The brother definitely looked interesting, especially for someone who's only experience with battle ready humans being a young man in pilfered Police equipment. Elly looked up as Aiyil explained about her younger sister and tried not to look too confused.

"She's really cute!" Elly said pointing out Mindy. She searched through the memories stolen from John for any hint of the things Aiyil had said. She even went into the dark memories she had taken from the demon but still found nothing. "Um, why would you do that? The thing with the magic? John always got really sick whenever anyone did anything with magic close to him." She was curious and Aiyil had explained it like it was important and if it was important to Aiyil it was important to her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-01, 9:08 pm

Aiyil was wondering hold old Elly was mentally, but she was more then certain that she was far younger then what her physical age would say. It would help with how to handle certain things but was worrying in the angel's mind was if she and Nobus hadn't gotten a hold of her first. Elly was a sweet kid, but naive about things and the world.

What if someone saw that naivete and power and decided to use it for their own devices?

Pushing the thoughts away Aiyil smiled but shook her head. "All kinds of reason kiddo. The reason Mindy uses it because it gives her a way to help protect herself and others. Without it, she really wouldn't have any power so to speak. She's a bit too young to be running around playing super hero though so we gotta keep a eye on her so she doesn't go in over her head. Anyway there's really all kinds of magic, some heal, some is elements and so on."

"Hm.." She paused as something hit her. "Why did John get sick? It's odd for a normal human to get sick just because of magic is around. Then again depends on the nature of the magic."

And the world. Elly came from a entirely different place after all
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-02, 12:49 am

Elly looked a bit helplessly lost but finally just shrugged. “I dont know, I just remember him coughing up blood every time someone did a spell. He had these really thick, funny looking vests that he wore and he said they made it better.” Elly hugged the pillow closer to her chest, the memory of John was still really painful to bear. At least she still had the rest of the conversation to distract her. “So humans can do magic here? Why does Mindy need powers if there are so many humans around?”

Elly scrunched up her face in deep thought, she still had a lot of trouble separating Aiyil and her family from her idea of ‘human’. In her highly limited experience anyone who wasn't human hurt things she cared about, even if they didn't mean to. They betrayed and tried to kill you. But Elly cared about Aiyil and Aiyil wasn't human... This was making her mind hurt!
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-02, 11:26 pm

Aiyil wondered how best to explain things after the question truly began to sink in and the potential consequences there of.

One, Elly was basically a child.

Two, Elly according to scans was actually pretty powerful.

Three, as a child her world view and morals would be drastically be shaped by the people around her and such.

Oi. I really have my work cut out for me.

"How to explain. We'll, as you're probably figuring out there's many other races that live here. Like me-" She pointed to herself and her races. "Me and my parents are called Ralphlim, its a angelic race. Anyway the reason Mindy might need is that not all humans are nice. More then that there's good and bad people in pretty much all races. Then you also have monsters and such that come in from time to time from. So she has that power more to protect herself and her family but I really rather her concentrate on just living a normal life. It doesn't help she gets into all sorts of trouble some times.."

Noticing Elly's face scrunch up Aiyil gently ruffled her hair. "Hey, why the face?" It was kind of odd to feel almost motherly towards someone she had known for what? Going on over half a day at most? But it was what it was.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-03, 11:48 pm

"Its just so strange..." Elly held the pillow tightly to herself, obviously disturbed. "I always thought John's world would be different." He talked a lot about his world but he had never said anything about bad humans or other races of beings. In fact, she remembered quite clearly that he had said that humans were the only people on his world. "I think I understand though." She said finally putting the pillow down. The idea of other friendly beings was a little comforting and made her feel just a little better. "Do you have any food? I'm a little hungry." She finally asked fidgeting around on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-10, 3:34 am

Aiyil was more then happy to give Elly something else to focus on at the moment. She grinned slightly and began heading to the kitchen. "Do I? More what don't I have. One of the perks of being in Nobus like I am is besides traveling a lot around the world, is the food."

She began opening the cabinents. "Say, you have pancakes before where you come from? I'm kinda in the mood for breakfast food."

Things were relatively peaceful at the moment, so she fully intended to take as much advantage of it as she could.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-12, 5:00 am

"Oooh, I love pancakes!" Elly clapped in joy and with a sudden movement she was next to Aiyil, black tentacles suddenly snatching ingredients and tools out of her hands, cabinets, racks and the fridge. She seemed surprised at her own behavior for a moment, looking red faced and confused. She had never tried to do normal stuff without also needing to hide her nature but here she was just thinking about cooking and her 'body' seemed to fill in the blanks by itself. Soon a pancake was sizzling in the pan and, pushing the odd thoughts from her mind. Elly turned to look at Aiyil. "Get ready for the first one!" Elly said with a happy expression even as an oven mitt clad pair of black tentacles flipped the cooking cake behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-25, 10:18 pm

Aiyil was a bit taken back by this, she really hadn't expected Elly to have any sort of domestic skills what so ever but it was a pleasant surprise none the less. You learned something new everyday after all when it came to people.

"Didn't know you could cook kiddo." She became more curious as the process went. "..What else do you know how to make?"
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2014-12-27, 7:48 pm

"Umm..." Elly put a finger to her lips in thought. "Lots of things. John taught me." Elly said with a smile as her extra appendages continued to make pancakes. "Cooking is my sixth favorite thing to do!" She said with a huge smile. "Oh, your pancakes are finished!" She almost seemed surprised when a tentacles placed a full plate on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-03, 8:48 pm

Aiyil had seen so many strange things in her life and on the job she had long since stopped questioning them and their frequency. Growing up in the Earth Realm made you rather jaded to strange things but even the most cynical and veteran of such things could be surprised or taken off guard. That suited her just fine; it would be rather boring if she was never surprised.

What would be the point if she knew everything?

"Thanks,"
She sat down at the table, moving the chair so she could sit down while her wings were folded away to her back(damn things were annoying at times) "Those tentacles don't have a mind of their own or anything?"

She seened enough hentai to know where that went.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-06, 9:23 pm

Elly gave Aiyil a funny look while the tentacles in question stacked a plate high with Pancakes behind her. "No, they are me." She said before pressing her finger back to her lip in what was obvious a tell for the girl being in deep thought. "Well... now that you mention it, when a part of me becomes a puppet and stays that way for a long time without me telling them what to do... sometimes they don't want to do what I tell them right away when I do tell them what to do." Elly shrugged before sitting down at the table while the black tentacles placed a plate piled almost comically high with pancakes in front of her.

Elly took a bite then frowned before looking around for the syrup, which a tentacle had snatched to hold in front of her. She looked surprised before smiling and thanking the appendage with a quiet "thank you" before going back to eating, pancakes now practically drowning in maple syrup.

"So when do I get to meet your family Aiyil? I cant wait to meet them!~ Or maybe we can go visit that big fork building again, those people looked nice. Or what about those people from the store, I hope I didn't scare them too bad." Elly rambled on while eating, paying little attention to the tentacles that rapidly cleaned the kitchen and receded into her back.

((Sorry this took me so long Sion, I had the flu and didn't even get on my computer until just now.))
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-13, 8:40 pm

Elly somehow seemed to savor the pancakes she had made despite eating very quickly. After a few minutes (and half her stack of pancakes) Elly paused in deep thought, the end of her fork clinking quietly against her teeth as she gently chewed the metal. The city around her was quickly opening up to her senses as parts of her spread through the cracks, crevasses, and pipes. This new place was so huge!

She could feel the pulse of the very early morning as the latest of the late and the earliest of the early went too and fro around the black creep that was as much part of her 'self' as the working biology that sat at the table. Elly longed to try interacting with all the humans she could feel going about their morning. She shot a glance at Aiyil who was enjoying her meal in companionable silence, trying hard not to give away what she was contemplating. With a slight nod Elly shut her eyes and prepared for something she had never tried, or even conceived of before.

Across town in an alleyway cramed between two gleaming buildings a black lump seeped out of the nearby storm drain. The puddle of ooze grew until a semi humanoid shape rose out of it. The shape remained still for several long seconds before it suddenly contracted and the shape of a girl was born within.

Elly's brow furrowed with concentration, trying to animate a second living body was far more difficult than she thought. After a few more seconds her face settled but she shivered as her second self opened their eyes.

A young red haired, green eyed, woman staggered against the walls and shivered as strange, mixed, signals were being sorted by her second brain. After a few moment Elly2 managed to get to her feet and look around. The alley she found herself in was only lightly cluttered with garbage and in the early morning the street to her left was almost completely deserted.

Elly2 bounced with excitement at the prospect of getting to explore but paused before stepping into the street. She looked down at her naked body and frowned. Humans in this place were all like John right? So she had to find something to wear or people would react like he did... and she really didn't want to deal with being tackled by people holding blankets or towels every time she met someone. Elly2 looked around for something to wear, noting in frustration there wasn't anything in the alley to cover up with. Her eyes fell on a brightly lit building across the street. Inside she could see rows upon rows of empty washing and drying machines and the sign out front read: Nexus Laundry.

Elly2 frowned, there wasn't anyone inside in the early morning so she couldn't borrow anything. She was about to just give up and dissolve, rejoining the rest of Elly's whole when she noticed a truck sitting outside of a side entrance to the laundromat. The bright blue lettering on the side read: "UniNex Uniform Services." With a smile Elly2 noticed the rack of jumpsuits that waited to be loaded by the short, bald man who was ferrying sacks of dirty garments into the building.

With a quick glance to see if there were any humans around to make a big deal about her state of dress, she quickly dashed across the road and took one of the jumpsuits while the man was inside.

She retreated into another alley to don her pilfered clothing, rapidly climbing in to the jumpsuit that appeared to have once been for a very large man as it fit on her like a circus tent. Working the zippers was fairly easy, as was rolling up the sleeves and legs she took a moment to play with the zippers than ran a fair ways up the arms and legs. With a quick glance she made sure the bald man was still busy before turning and walking off. She silently promised she would bring the suit back eventually before turning and walking down the slightly busier street.

As the sun rose and the first light began slowly turning the sky blue Elly2 cracked a happy smile. There was so much to explore now!

Back across the metropolis in a secluded home, that smile was mirrored by the Elly still sitting at the table with Aiyil. Elly quickly devoured the rest of her pancakes as she began to blink with sleepiness. "Aiyil?" She asked to get the winged woman's attention. "Thank you again for letting me stay but, um, where do you want me to sleep?"

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-19, 2:29 am

"Come on, I'll show you."

Aiyil motioned for the young girl to follow her until they reached a spare room; plain white walls, a desk and a few other misc items. There was a single bed and a neatly made plain bed with a single pillow waiting along with a rather old looking T.V.

"Here. Feel free to make it your own. As for my family, we'll be meeting them tomorrow since they're suppose to stop by. Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-20, 1:33 am

Elly smiled and hopped into the bed. She snuggled up with the covers and stretched out as far as she could. "Thanks Aiyil! This place has a lot more room than John's place had." Her smile faltered only a fraction as she quickly thought of something else. "I cant wait to meet your family tomorrow." She said as her breathing calmed and she shut her eyes. "Good night Aiyil." She mumbled before falling asleep.

.XXX.
(New line break cause I cant seem to find the old one.)

Across town Elly2 happily looked through darkened store windows and watched any people she encountered. As her counterpart's body drifted off to sleep she suddenly felt better, more in control.
"Ooh, there's so much to see, I don't know what I should pick first." She said to herself as she passed a darkened park and continued on towards more buildings that shone with light even at the early hour.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-01-28, 1:45 am

Aiyil woke up grudgingly the next morning to the ever annoying alarm clock nearby that was spared her angelic wrath from being smashed to pieces with its brothers and sisters. It was fortunate that it didn't share the same fate as them and she was up in a better mood then normal. After living alone for a bit it was nice to have some company to live with you.

Another pause, then she pushed herself out of bed doing her personal hygiene before heading to Elly's room and knocking. "Hey kiddo, up and at em. You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-02-01, 5:50 pm

Elly groaned as she sat up in bed and held her head. She shivered in pain as her head felt like it was going to pop.

She felt the pressure from the other Elly, still looking around across the city. The other mind, still her but not quite, was making her head pound. With a glare at the opposite wall she forced the other her to duck into an alley and dissolve into a puddle.

The pain in her head abated but, possibly for the first time in her life, shared a trait many people are afflicted with in the morning; feeling like death warmed over. She pulled herself slowly from her blankets and opened the door.

"Whaaaats wrooong with me?" Elly groaned. She shuffled out the door with dark rings under her eyes and wild bed head. She slapped a hand over her eyes as a bright light brought the pain back. "Ayiiiiilll make it stooooop!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-02-16, 4:20 am

Aiyil of course panicked when Elly started freaking out it was a bit contangious; she couldn't help it on some level. Despite not knowing the girl for long she was pretty fond of her bubbly moe-like attitude she had going.

"Shh, its okay Elly." Aiyil forced herself to be calm, panic did nothing but make people create mistakes and make a situation worse. She held a hand to Elly's head that glowed with a soft light as she worked her angelic powers. The pain Elly would feel would slowly reside more to a dull throb then the much sharper pain then it had been before.

This girl was going have her wrapped around her finger. Physically they were around the same age, mentally Elly was a little kid and Aiyil had a soft spot for little kids.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-02-18, 2:58 pm

Elly almost jerked her head back in surprise, not expecting the soothing feeling of Aiyil's magic. She relaxed as the mysterious headache eased. Elly did her best not to give in to her instinct to absorb the magic and let its job but she could not help but to sample. The 'flavor' was nothing like she had ever experienced in her short life. The divine energy gave Elly a feeling of peace, that everything was right with the world. The feeling lasted until the wisps of magic faded and Aiyil finished her spell. Elly Smiled as she pulled away from the winged girl and bounced happily. "Thanks Aiyil, that was amazing."

She crossed the room and flopped down on the couch face first still looking very mussed from how much she had moved around in her sleep. The magic had apparently done wonders as she was no longer even tired. "Is your family coming today?" Elly mumbled with her face still buried in the couch. "I'm really excited to meet them." She said popping up to look over the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-03-02, 2:09 am

Aiyil was grinning, Elly was just a bunch of sugar like normal. It had been so quite living by herself these years that having someone as lively as Elly was going to do wonders for her. Of course there was one problem she was thinking of: Elly was too young mentally to be left by herself. That would mean she'd have to figure out an arrangement since she couldn't Always be there. Not with her job and not with life in general.

"Yep! We'll, at least my brother and sister are. My mom and dad? They'll be here a bit later." She smiled at her. "They're gonna love you, trust me."

The door bell rang and the angel perked up before going to see who it was. A moment or so later was Lexus and Mindy; the former was huge height wise easily at least six four or so. His clothes were pretty mundane at the moment, a grey hoody, jeans and probably a t-shirt underneath. Mindy had on a T-shirt of Mickey Mouse on it.

"Hey!" Aiyil greeted happily giving Lexus then Mindy, a hug. "Come on in, I got someone I want you two to meet."

"You've really spruced up the place from the last time." Dexus looked around, his voice deep but not unkind. His gaze turned to Elly. "Sup? You must be the new roomate Aiyil's been talking about. Dexus, nice to meet ya."

Mindy tilted her head a bit, then smiled. "Hi! Name's Mindy, I hope we can be friends!" And like that the contrast between the two.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty2015-03-06, 2:46 am

A heartbeat passed as silence filled the room. Elly took the pair of them in and, like the rising sun outside, a smile dawned on her face. In the space of a single blink of the eye Elly was standing in front of the young Mindy. Elly snatched up the young girl in a hug that lifted her off her feet and proceeded to twirl around the room with her. Elly babled about various things, mostly about Aiyil saying this or that, asking questions she didn't leave time to answer before moving on to the next, but by far most of the rambling was about how adorable Mindy was. The end of the crazy event finally came when Elly came to a stop holding Mindy out to Aiyil like one would hold a puppy they found. "Isn't she cute Aiyil?" Elly finally asked, the fact that she had completely ignored Dexus never even crossing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life   The New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next