The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Life at Tokyo University Empty
PostSubject: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-20, 8:55 pm

Jun Long had just finished her last class of the day and was rushing out. She was late for her latest voice over job. She was one of the main characters in a new anime called "Super Sentai Ninjas" She ran to her dorm and tripped up some stairs. Her papers went flying. "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" She exclaimed as she sat up rubbing her elbow. Her watch was at the corner of her eye. "Aieya!!" She screamed and gathered her papers. "I'm so dead." She said and she pulled herself up.

Jun burst into her room and set her things on her bed. She quickly changed into her leather jumpsuit and grabbed her keys and helmet. After dodging some students in the hall she made her way outside and to her bike.

Soon she was at the studio. Jun parked her bike and bolted to the doors. They were locked. "What the? Ah no!" Her brow furrowed and she pulled out her cellphone. She looked at the time and noticed the date. Suddenly she felt a little foolish. Her recording session wasn't until tomorrow. She slipped her phone back into her pocket and backed away from the door. "Well... color me embarrassed." She said and went back to her bike.

She drove back to her school and parked her bike. "I need to talk to my agent..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-20, 9:18 pm

Human schooling was absolutely fascinating.

Talbaza didn't understand something's, why for example there was a school uniform where girls wore short skirts when the purpose was to make sure uniforms didn't distract. So to Talbaza that seemed to defeat the purpose. But a lot of things on the earth realm either interested or confused him. It was so much different then home. In Bleeding Plains, the technology was nowhere near the level it was here, never mind the more advance pockets of earth.

Today was his first coming here. Talbaza was still adjusting to things here. He got a job, a small apartment and a decent amount of free time when he wasn't working or attending school. The previous years had simply been wandering earth and learning as much as he could. There was still a lot he didn't know but he had come a long way.

However, there were a few other things he had to think about. He didn't know where the history room was.

Spying a young woman, he decided to ask for help. "Excuse me. Sorry for bothering you, but this is my first day. Do you know where the history room is?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-20, 9:48 pm

Jun looked up. A young man had approached her asking for directions. "Um.." She looked around. She pointed a direction and was about to give direction when she went over them in her head. It confused her. "Yeah, I'll walk you." She said and started off. "So first day hunh?" She asked and zipped up her suit. "So is History your major?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-20, 10:52 pm

The young Kerlodian shook his head as he went to follow the young woman. "No. Social Studies would be my major. My name is Talbaza Adont. I'm actually not from earth, I'm studying abroad so to speak. I want to explore the different realms and earth just happens to be my first stop. What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-20, 11:23 pm

Jun cocked her head to one side. She wasn't suprised there was an Alusarian and an Arkon in her psychology class. There was also a vampire in her life science class. She nodded, "You'll fit in just fine here. I haven't really decided my major so I'm taking any classes that interests me." She said and turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-21, 1:08 am

Talbaza followed after her. "That's probably the best idea. Most people don't really know what they want to do at this age. But I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. I would like to study different cultures and races, and this is just a stepping stone to do it. You can learn from the next person just as much as the one by you. Even those you might dislike."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-21, 1:20 am

The only person she disliked was Akuma. She even cared for Goki. She considered him a lost soul. She nodded. "That is true. Ah, here we are." She said and pointed. The world history hall was right in front of them. "There you go, I'm Jun Long by the way." She said and offered her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-22, 1:16 am

Talbaza blinked, then smiled and shook her hand. Something's were almost universal. A greeting was a greeting no matter the form. "Very nice to meet you Jun. I have to get going now, but it would be nice to talk to you again. Take care."

Most people would be dragging their feet to go to a history class, but not Talbaza. He was actually excited. The young Kerlodian couldn't really wait to see what things he learned today. Not all history was pretty per say, but it was always informative for those who cared to listen to its lessons.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-22, 1:38 am

Jun smiled and walked back to her dorm. Tal seemed like a nice kid. She always liked making new friends. She changed out of her biker leathers and back into her school uniform. After gathering her papers she went to the library. So she could study.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-23, 4:34 am

Talbaza found that the school day passed quickly, and now he was free to go about his business for the rest of the day. Only problem was, he really didn't have anywhere to go or be during this time. He supposed he could explore and find something, after all that was one of his favorite things to do in the first place. Tokyo was bigger then any place the Kerlodian's lived, minus some places in Zeleth and the Bleeding Plains. The main capitals anyway.

Now..what to do..?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 7:18 pm

Jun made it to the library and settled down in the back. She liked it back there. She could study in quiet. She spent a few hours there catching up on her school work. Finally she got up to grab a book. After reading the index she located the book she was looking for.

It was on the top shelf. "Crappy." She whispered. She spent 10 minutes looking for a ladder so she could get the book. Finding none she looked around for the librarian. Again nothing. She let out a deep sigh and rolled up her sleeves.

She climbed the book case carefully making her way to her book. She was almost there when the bookcase started to wobble. Jun froze. After a moment the book case stopped moving too. She contemplated climbing back down however she had come all this way. Her book was within her reach. She looked up and adjusted her footing.

Jun stretched out her free hand and reached for the book. One inch... two more. She slowly reached out for it. Then her fingers touched the spine. *YES!!* she thought triumphantly. Now she faced a new problem / How would she get the book out and climb down? For now she would focus on getting the book down.

She inched it out with her fingers. Soon it was half way out. Another few inches and... The book tilted and slid off the shelf. Jun's hand lunged for the book. She caught it. However the book case also shifted. It started to lean over with Jun's added weight and momentum. "AHH!!" She exclaimed startled. She let go keeping one foot on the shelf. She lashed out with her other foot to the adjoining book case. That stopped the fall of the previous one.

Now she was 10 feet up in a perfect split. Anyone walking underneath would get a perfect view of her panties. She contemplated just tucking her legs in and landing when something shifted above. Jun looked up and saw that about half of the books above her were halfway odd the shelf. One slipped and fell. It landed on her head with a "Thwump" Jun close her eyes to the muted pain. "Ouchie." She whispered. Then... the others slid.

In a tumbling heap she landed. Covered in books, scrapes and paper Jun sat there. "Bad day." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 8:13 pm

Talbaza didn't have much else to do, so he decided to check out the library..as soon as he found out where it was. He had to ask directions and memorize a few things but soon he got there without nearly as much trouble. It was soon he arrived at the library to see a..different sight. And that sight was Jun buried completely in the ruins of what once was a shelf of knowledge, shattered and broken down.

The Kerlodian moved over, easily moving things off her as if they weighed less then air before offering a hand. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 8:20 pm

Jun sat up. "Ouchie." She said and rubbed her head. "Yeah they just..." She looked up and then around herself. "Got away from me." She said. Throughout all that she had managed to cling onto the book she had originally wanted. It was applied dimensional physics and worm holes.

A librarian came over. "Goodness me, are you okay?" She asked and started collecting books. "I'll take care of this you go sit down." She said.

Jun picked herself up. "Thank you, May I recommend more ladders and better bookshelves?" She asked as she went back to her seat. "So how was history?" She asked Talbaza.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 8:38 pm

"History was entertaining, as usual. It was mostly things I already studied but still it never hurts to have a refresher of a course." Talbaza went to go get himself a seat that was by Jun. "What about you? Have you been here most of the day."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 8:43 pm

Jun nodded "Yeah, I though I was supposed to have a recording session tonight but as it turns out, it's tomorrow." She looked back at where the books fell. "Then I was attacked by the applied physics section so yeah, not having a really good day." She chuckled. " At about five i'm heading to the gym for my daily workout. Let's hope the treadmill doesn't decide i'm it's worst enemy."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 8:59 pm

The young Kerlodian nodded. "So that..what's it called? Anime then I think. I've only watched a bit of it. I'm still amazed that its actually just drawings put together, the amount of work that must go into it must be a lot. Would it be all right if I came with you to your gym?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-06-30, 9:57 pm

Jun smiled "It's not my gym, it's the schools. So far as I know any student can go there." She said and opened her book. She tracked down the equation she was looking for. Turning her attention back to her studies for the moment she made some notes. "And no I don't mind." She finished with the paper and closed the book. "I still have a few subjects to finish up on, if you don't mind waiting." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 12:59 am

Talbaza shook his head slightly. "No I don't mind. I'm not doing anything else currently. Do you have any idea where I should meet you after you're done with your classes?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 1:17 am

Jun looked up, "Oh I don't have classes today. Or tomorrow. I'll be here until i'm done with my paper." She said and scribbled something down. "You know, I'm surprised that your Sempai hasn't given you a tour of the campus yet." She shrugged "Though that's not any of my business." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 3:34 am

Talbaza blinked a bit, he heard that term but wasn't sure what it meant. "I'm sorry, Sempai? I've heard of that term a few times before but I'm not really sure what it means."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 7:58 pm

Jun nodded "It's a Japanese surname, It has many meanings. As most surnames do. Basically it refers to an upper class man, not necessarily older or the same age. Just a mentor or big brother slash sister." She sat up and placed her hand on her chest. "Like me, if I were introducing you to the school and basically being a mentor to you, you would call me 'Sempai Jun'." She said and closed a few of her books.

She cocked her head to the side as she thought. She chewed on the earpiece of her glasses. "It's sort of an honorary title. To show respect."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 8:10 pm

Talbaza tried not to look when Jun placed a hand on her chest. No, no, he wasn't a pervert and he needed to focus..nice as her chest may have been(not that he was going to say that out loud). This was more important and he was learning something, hormones weren't something he had a issue with.

"I see."
Talbaza nodded a bit, pushing the new thoughts from his mind. "In my culture we have a few titles as well. One of the bigger ones is Elder. It's for the oldest of our kind, and who have the wisdom and experience to back it up. Lady Loraine is such a person, she's the oldest living member of our kind besides her twin sister."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 8:56 pm

Jun put her glasses back on. "Really? Where are you from? If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-01, 11:45 pm

The Kerlodian paused, considering her question. "The Demon Realm. To be more specific I was born in Zeleth, its populated by a race called Veeden. They're a Mermaid-like race and other races. Kerlodian's aren't demon based though, we came from another world and ended up there, its a rather long story."

Reaching into his pockets he gave Jun a picture. "That's a picture of one of the capital cities there."

Life at Tokyo University VeedenRoyalCity6-12-20212
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty2012-07-02, 12:12 am

Jun's face lit up. "Wow, it's so beautiful." She said and looked at it a bit longer. She then handed it back. "I grew up here in Japan." She said and put her glasses in a plastic case. "So you're a Ker-low-dee-an?" She asked slowly pronouncing the name. She pulled out a pen and pad of paper. Jotting down a few notes. "Sorry, I've never heard of your race. I mean Arkon's, Alusarian's and the like I have. I've very interested in the cultures of others." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next