The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 2:41 am

Jun's smile faltered when Cassie panicked but resumed when she was okay. "Sorry about that, I'm guessing you're not a morning person." She stood and walked to the door. "Breakfast is ready." She said as she moved to the living room/dining room. She grabbed the two remaining plates on her way and set them down on the table. She looked to Talbaza "So how is it? I'm not the best cook in the world I know so be honest." Jun picked at her food and nibbled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 2:44 am

Cassie tried the food, and smiled. "It's fine. About the same as mine, I think... maybe? I'm not sure. Don't know if it's a good thing or not either, since I'm not sure how good my cooking is..." She paused, then just went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 3:20 am

"Jun, I cannot cook anything without burning it. I couldn't give a proper criticism if my life depended on it." Talbaza swallowed after taking another bite. "..In short it was good. So what are our plans today?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 3:31 am

Jun thought about it. "Well the majority of my day is going to be recording. That's gonna last about ten hours or so. Not counting breaks for lunch. As I said last night you two are welcome to come and if you get bored there's a green room. They'll have food and drink in there as well as t.v. and games." She thought for a while. "I think I have a class tonight on American history and my English Language class as well. After that I'm free for the evening."

She was quiet for a while. "I'm missing something I know it... OH! The Otaku convention! I'm there for three days. There's gonna be a Q and A as well as signings and what not. That doesn't start until the day after tomorrow." She looked to Talbaza. "Oh... You asked for today... Um... Well there you have it. My life in a nutshell. It's seems pretty hectic but I keep it balanced."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 3:36 am

Cassie paused, thinking. "Recording... what studio do you record at?" A rather odd question, it seemed, but she had her reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-12, 9:18 pm

"I..think I've heard of that. It's where a lot of the 'anime' related stuff happens." Ten hours? That..seemed rather long to just wait. But he'd find something to do during the mean time, he always did. "I don't know how you balance all of it but I guess its just practice."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-07-16, 4:17 pm

Jun finished her breakfast "Kodakawa Shoten Recording Studios. Here in Tokyo. As for balancing all of it? It only gets hectic about one every few weeks. My Agent emails me my agenda and I schedule myself around it." Jun picked up a cup of coffee and sipped it. "It keeps me on my toes. Though sometimes I get my dates wrong, like yesterday" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-04, 2:43 am

Cassie blinked slightly at the studio name, then glanced toward the ceiling. "Um... what time.. will you be going to record? You said ten hours, but not when you'd start..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-04, 11:15 am

Talbaza was curious where Cassie was going with it, but he could only guess so he kept silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-04, 1:08 pm

Jun looked at her wall clock. "I'll have to leave in about thirty minutes. All I have is my motorcycle so you guy's will have to find your own way there. Well I could take one of you. Other than that I have the address posted on the fridge."

She continued eating her breakfast. "The reason I have it scheduled for ten hours is because there are re-takes and the director may want the voice done another way or in a different voice all together. That stuff takes a while. We may get done sooner and we may not. I just always like to be ready." Jun finished her food and stood. Going to the kitchen she rinsed off her plate and set it in the sink.

"Well i'm off to get ready." She spun on her heel and went to her room. She pulled out her outfit. She wanted something comfortable. A yellow loose fitting sweater that draped off one shoulder, and a pair of purple tights. She grabbed a pair of rain boots then shoved them into her bag along with the sweater. She would put that on when she was at the studio. Jun then pulled out her biker leathers and slipped into it.

She then moved to the bathroom and did her make up. Soon she was ready and walked back into the living room. "So have you guys decided who's gonna ride with me?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-05, 12:06 am

Cassie seemed a bit nervous. "Um... I'll ride with you... I... kind of need to get there myself... one of the younger girls in my class is doing a musical presentation... she managed to rent one of the recording rooms and wants me to... um... sing a song..." Her voice became a weak whisper at the end. For some reason, talking about such things made her incredibly nervous. "She promised she wouldn't say who sang the song, so..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-05, 12:27 am

Talbaza perked up a bit at that. "..I didn't know you sang too. Anyway, I agree let Cassie go ride with you. I'm a Kerlodian. We're used to having to have to find our way under long distances. I don't think here to there is going to kill me. And I'm not having to worry about giant giant animals and monsters. I'll catch up with you two when I can."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-05, 5:28 pm

Jun grabbed her bag and helmet. "That reminds me, I need to have a 'chat' with that guy who took those pictures we saw last night. He had no right to sell those."

She handed Cassie a helmet. "Anyway, I'll leave word with security that you're coming." She headed towards the door. Jun sat down and put on her motorcycle boots. Zipping up her leathers halfway she looked back to Tal "Lock the door on your way out. See you in a bit." She said with a smile and headed out.

Jun turned to Cassie "You'll have to hold on pretty tight I drive kinda fast." She walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the parking garage. "I'll scoot up so you'll have room." The elevator dinged and she stepped out. "Cassie you're about to meet my pride and joy." She walked out to a cover. She pulled it back to reveal her bike.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-05, 11:16 pm

(Ha, Akira. Promise there will be no giant psychic eldritch abominations...)

Cassie looked at the bike just a bit nervously, turning the helmet over in her hands. Then she paused, reaching up to lightly touch her headphones. "...Will... I need to take my headphones off, to put on the helmet? Will... they fit?" The idea of taking her headphones off terrified her. She also objectively wondered if she would fit on the bike. With her... generous assets, even she couldn't deny she had them, she wasn't sure she'd really fit on the back... certainly not comfortably, and it would be awkward for both of them, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-06, 11:53 pm

(Just continue without me until you guys hit the studio, then I'll have Tal pop up)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 12:52 pm

((Okay))

Jun looked at the earphones and then to the helmet. "I don't think they'll fit." She took the helmet and opened a compartment on the bike. She put the helmet back and pulled out a smaller one that fit over the top of the head. It was open faced however she didn't think Cassandra would mind. "Here, just slip it under the bridge of your earphones. You may have to adjust them slightly."

Jun got on the bike and scooted forward. "Okay, This bike is made for one but it can seat two. Not very comfortable but it can. When you sit behind me I'm gonna have to lean back on you a bit. I don't see it being a problem unless you're uncomfortable with a woman between your legs." She was obviously teasing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 3:30 pm

Cassie was in the process of adjusting her headphones to get the helmet on, when Jun made that last comment. Her face went a deep shade of red, and she began stuttering, and fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 3:39 pm

Jun laughed. "I was kidding, come on. Hop on and let's go. I love riding this bike." She started it up and waited for Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 3:46 pm

Cassie nodded just slightly, trying to control her blush, and climbed onto the bike. As she'd expected, there wasn't much room and, as a result, her breasts ended up pressed quite firmly against Jun's back. Cassie went red again. "I'm sorry..." She was speaking in barely a whisper, extremely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 3:58 pm

Jun smiled "Don't worry about it." She backed up the bike and took off. She navigated the collage campus until she was on the main street. Then she gunned the engine making for the freeway.

Once on the freeway she weaved through vehicles as if she was born on a motorcycle. The speedometer was reading 193 kmph Jun glanced back and then back to the road. She slowed when their exit came up. "How ya doin' back there?!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 4:04 pm

Cassie had clung more tightly to Jun immediately after take off, rather scared. She'd calmed a bit after awhile, but then there was another problem. Cassie became aware of the fact that the motorcycle was practically vibrating. And she was straddling it while wearing a skirt. It wasn't long before Cassie's face was flushed again, and she was thankful for her sweater; it probably kept Jun from possibly noticing that Cassie's nipples were trying to say hello.

Cassie herself felt like she'd die of embarrassment. She was trying to think of other things, but the familiar feeling was making her wet. At Jun's question, she let out a cute little squeak. "I... I'm o-okay... everything's f-f-fine..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 4:16 pm

Jun nodded and kept going. She took the off ramp and was stopped by a red light. She waited there and a modified sports car pulled up beside her. The young man behind the wheel looked at Jun and revved his engine.

Jun smiled thinking back to her street racing days. She looked back to Cassie "Hold on tight." She said and revved her engine. This cause the bike to vibrate faster and harder.

Then the light turned green and Jun took off. The two were neck and neck at first then Jun shifted into a higher gear shooting ahead of the car. She caught the next light before it turned red and zoomed passed it. She knew she would be getting a ticket for it however it was worth it. She in her own way missed the rush.

Jun slowed down and pulled into the parking lot of the studio. Once she came to a stop she shut off the motorcycle, took out the keys and got off. "Sorry about that, I couldn't resist." She looked Cassie over. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 4:21 pm

When Jun turned to Cassie, she'd see that her face was a deep red again, her eyes wide and watering. She also didn't seem to want to move, and was looking away from Jun, not meeting her eyes. The sudden increased vibrations, the prolonged time they were going on... she needed a change of underwear. Or some pants. She just hoped her skirt was hiding things, as she could feel how much of a mess she'd made, and she was ashamed of herself. Was this normal for people riding a motorcycle? Or was she abnormal?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 4:29 pm

Jun studied Cassie for a moment. Then she realized what had happened. Now she was embarrassed. "Oh my god Cassie, I'm So sorry. I didn't think." She lifted her leg back over the bike and sat down facing Cassie. "Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Heck it happened to me too when I first got this bike." She reached over and hugged the other woman. "Come on, let's go in and I'll get you something to change into. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty2012-08-07, 4:36 pm

Cassie tensed a bit when Jun hugged her, but relaxed fairly quickly, surprisingly. Then she nodded. "O-okay..." Hearing that it happened to Jun her first time on the motorcycle was comforting. It meant she wasn't weird for it happening to her. Cassie carefully got off of the bike, refusing to look where she'd been sitting, afraid she'd see evidence of what had happened. She just stood there, fidgeting again. It was going to be uncomfortable, walking around like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next