The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-04, 11:41 pm

Talbaza noticed Cassie didn't care, so he spoke up. "I don't have any preference either, you go ahead and lead Jun. Though, yes, he was a bully. I'm not sure why people are scared of him, he didn't look like much."

Then again a Kerlodian, much less one who had seen things in the fabeled Bleeding Plains and Zeleth had a different standard of scary form normal people.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:36 am

Jun smiled "Okay then, we're gonna get something to eat first then hit the shops." She looked to Talbaza "If you like video games there are several arcades we can go to." She thought a moment. "In fact I think that's gonna be one of our stops. I would be remiss in my duties as a host to neglect that part of our culture." Jun chuckled and pointed to a car, "There's our cab." She said and hurried over. She opened the door and waited for the two to get in."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:40 am

Cassie followed closely, and briefly spotted some people pointing toward them. She let out a little 'Eep' and quickly hopped into the cab.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:47 am

Talbaza had one single question. It was very important and one that likely had life shattering revelations behind it when he asked it. He opened his mouth.

"What..is a video game?"

The poor, deprived soul.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:02 am

((ROFLMAO))

Jun paused standing outside the cab. A slow smile crept across her face. "Oh you'll see." She said and got in.

((TIME SNAP))

Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Shinjuku_at_Night_Tokyo_Japan

The cab pulled up to a small restaurant and Jun paid, she opened the door. Jun stepped out "Here we are!" She exclaimed. Then she noticed it was raining. "Ah Poopie!!" She jugged over to the restaurant. "Come on!! This is one of my favorite places to eat. They sell cheese burgers here." She clapped her hands in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:06 am

Cassie let out a little squeak, hurrying after Jun. Being soaking wet was not a good thing for her in public. Usually caused problems.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:11 am

Talbaza followed, he was curious of what a video game was. He also had never had a cheese burger. "Cheese burger, are those actually made of cheese or is it just a name?"

The water didn't bother him, being what he was.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:15 am

Jun stepped towards the door and it slid open. She walked in. "Well, not quite, there's cheese on it." She said and walked up to the counter. She then spoke in English. "I would like three number fours with extra bacon." She looked to Cassie and pointed to the menu "I ordered for you is that okay?" She asked as she fished out her credit card.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:17 am

Cassie looked at the menu. "Um... yes. I... can speak English though. But thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:33 am

Talbaza looked at the menu. Some of the things were unique. What were those..'death by cheese' things? That was such a strange name. Certainly didn't sound like appealing one. He knew it didn't mean literally, but in a way it wasn't close off the mark if you wanted to explode your insides with junk food. Being a Kerlodian it wasn't as much of a concern of what he ate.(For the most part) Most other humanoids weren't as lucky.

He simply ordered himself a cheeseburger, a fries and some water.

"First time I've been here, but I think I'll like this place."
Looking at the burger for a moment, he took a hold of it and bit it.

Not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:50 am

Jun paid and when the food was ready she took it to a booth. "You didn't have to order Talbaza, I got three of everything." She handed Cassie her food and cup. Then went to fill her cup with pink lemonade. She sat down and started eating. "MMmmmmm...... This is so good! I love this place" She purred. "I don't eat this stuff often because it's SO expensive but I love it. I hear it's cheaper in America." She looked out the window and pointed "We're gonna hit that department store and then that music store since it's right next to it." She pointed down the street. "The arcade's over there. We'll hit that last since we're gonna be there a while." She took another bite of her burger.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 1:54 am

Cassie had started eating immediately. She was rather hungry, but also had cheeseburgers before. The mention of a music store caused her to pause. That was something she definitely wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 2:06 am

Talbaza didn't know what some of the things were, but he nodded anyway. What better way to have a question answered, then to experience it yourself?

"I would like that, I'm not too picky."
Music was always interesting too. Different races had different taste.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 2:23 am

In short time Jun had finished her meal. As she waited for the others she mused about why people were teasing Cassandra. She figured it was because of the head phones. It seemed she never took them off. So what? People wear ball caps all the time why is wearing earphones any different? A smile crept across her lips. *I got an idea.* she thought.

((Some where The Eternal looks up. "The four scariest words in the English language..."))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 2:41 am

Cassie just continued eating, oblivious to the schemes of her female companion. She did, however, freeze when a group of girls came in, chattering away, and spotted Cassie. The one in front developed a nasty scowl. 'Oh no...' She started to storm over, snatching someone elses drink off a table as she came. 'No, not now... I was starting to enjoy this...' She just closed her eyes, bracing for impact before the drink was thrown into her face. She knew trying to avoid it just made people angrier. She was just glad it was a soda and not coffee this time.

"You stupid, fat little slut!" Said the girl who had a reputation for sleeping around. She was also rail thin, so compared to her, anyone was fat. "I told you not to show your face around me after what you did!"

'I didn't do anything... and you came here, anyway...'

"I should kick your ass right here, stupid bitch!" Cassie just shrank into herself, reaching up and turning the dial on her headphones, muffling the yelling so she could try to tune it out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 2:51 am

Talbaza was enjoying his time with Cassie and Jun. They were both very nice from what he could tell so far(and though he wouldn't admit it, them both being very attractive was a minor bonus). He wanted Cassie to open herself up more and it seemed like they were making slow and steady progress.

However, Murphy's Law took full effect later.

Where they had been peacefully minding their own business, a woman who looked as if she would vanish if you saw her to the side calling Cassie 'fat' made her way into things.

The Kerlodian growled, the sound wasn't human, and it was audible to those present including the girl. He stood in front of Cassie.

"She didn't do anything. She's minding her own business with friends. If you want to hurt her that badly, you'll have to go through my first."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 3:08 am

Jun said nothing. She simply stood and punched the woman in the face. "No one talks to my friends like that." She pulled off her ball cap letting her hair fall. She lashed out one of her legs in a perfect side kick that hovered just in front of the next girl's nose. "We can take this outside if you want." Normally Jun didn't resort to violence so quickly however these upstarts needed to be taught a lesson and she was in a teaching mood.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 3:19 am

The girl, clutching her already broken nose, backed away, before glaring at Cassie. "...Stay away from my boyfriend!" With that, she rushed out, her friends following suit. Cassie waited for a moment, then turned back the dial on her headphones so she could hear again.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 3:34 am

Talbaza had gotten a view of Jun's panties during the kick(a blue color) he didn't do it on purpose, it couldn't have been helped.

I regret nothing.

He half expected a fight to break out, but the cowardly bully just fled. He supposed it was just like one to run when facing a actual threat. Talbaza shook his head and sighed, turning to Cassie. "You all right?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 3:38 am

Jun sat next to Cassie "Don't worry about them. They're small minded people. I'm surprised their tiny minds can even function." She glared back at them as they walked away and turned her attention back to Cassie. Because of her reaction Jun had a good idea why she wore the headphones.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 3:41 am

Cassie nodded slowly, looking at the table. "Her boyfriend broke up with her and tried to date me... she's hated me for it since then... even though I never went out with him..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 4:03 am

Talbaza scoffed slightly. "Basically blaming you for her own problems. Of all the stupid.." He shook his head. "No..I guess stupid people will be stupid regardless. I'm just glad she decided to act when we were around instead of when you were alone. But I'm slightly worried. They might take it personal and not leave it alone, waiting for Cassie to be alone."

He hoped that wasn't the case. But you couldn't tell with those types of people.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 4:08 am

Jun thought about it for a moment and Talbaza had a point. "Let's not worry about that now. We came here to have fun and I'm sure as heck not gonna let a bunch of toad warts ruin it." She stood picking up her bag. "We're going to the music store first." She said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 4:19 am

Cassie gave a weak smile, and nodded, following. People coming to her defense like that... Jun calling her 'friend'... today was turning out rather nice...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 4:25 am

Talbaza nodded to what Jun said, she had a point as well. Best not to dwell on it right now. "Right. The music store sounds like a good start." Really, anywhere was fine with him as long as he was hanging out with friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next