The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 6:42 pm

Yasu paused, thinking on that for a moment. "I'm... not sure. I don't really know where to go from here... my whole world has come crumbling down around me because of what I've done... once I move out of my father's home, I don't really know what to do..."

"I'm... in the same boat, I guess... the orphanage is all I've ever known... though... I guess I'd like to start collecting manga... and anime... and video games... and some of those body pillows are really cute..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 7:45 pm

Sei dropped his plate on the table. It made an audible clang. Not too excessive but not to quiet either. An attention grabber. He stood grabbing his keys "You See? Okita that's something I can get behind. Those may be small goals but they're good ones." He looked to Yasu "You however need to stop looking at this as something you've done. Someone forced you into this situation through dishonesty. He played you like a fiddle. Now you can use this situation for one of two things. Number one, you can let it break you. Bring you down to the point where nothing in heaven or hell can pick you back up. Or, Get off your ass and see this as something you can build on." He pointed out the window at nothing. "Do you really want to go back to that? Living under your father's thumb, being what he wants you to be. have him plan your whole life out for you? OR! Do you want to be who you want to be? Who you were meant to be? Make your own choices, dealing with what come next on your terms?" He walked back towards the girls. "Yeah, the wounds are fresh, but what would you rather do? Let them sit and fester? Or bandage them and move on?" He started towards the door. "Ultimately Yasu, It's up to you. You need to decide who you ware and who you want to be." He leaned against the entry wall crossing his arms. "You have a start. Moving out. That's on your terms. What happens next is your choice. We'll deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 7:52 pm

Yasu seemed unsure how to respond for a moment. After a moment, she shifted a bit. "I've... always been interested in archery? But father always said it was a useless skill, so I just... never got into it."

"Well... then we can... figure something out?" Okita seemed unsure herself. "I... wouldn't know where to begin with that."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 8:46 pm

Sei smiled and pointed to Yasu, "There you go. Have a goal no matter how small and build on it." He walked back to the couch and sat in between the girls. "It's important to have goals. Short term or long term. They give you the drive you need." he patted them both on the knee and stood. "Let me know when you two are ready and we'll get this done. The first leg of the journey begins with a single step and all that." Moving to the kitchen he grabbed a glass and filled it with water.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 8:48 pm

Yasu and Okita, after a moment, looked to each other, and nodded. Each gave a small smile, feeling... hopeful. They both stood, and Yasu pumped her fist, managing a grin. "Alright, let's do this!" For some reason, Okita couldn't help but let out a slight giggle at this.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 8:53 pm

Sei smiled and headed towards the door. He led the girls to the front of the building and parked right in front was Sei's car.

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Greg-Migliore-2017-acura-nsx

He opened door and got in. "Someone is going to have to ride in the back." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 8:55 pm

Yasu and Okita were both rather surprised by the car itself, but decisions were made quickly. Okita got into the passenger seat after Yasu climbed in the back. "Sei... how did you get a car like this?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 8:59 pm

Sei shrugged. "I told you I have money." He started the car with the push of a button and put it into gear. Soon they were off on their way to the Orphanage. "It doesn't have much trunk space but I'm sure we'll make due." He weaved in and out of traffic and finally pulled to a stop in front of the orphanage. Looking to Okita. "You ready for this?" He said as he turn off the car.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 9:03 pm

Okita paused, then smiled suddenly. "Yeah... yeah I am... I've wanted to leave this place for so long... it'll be nice to finally do it..." She hopped out, followed by Yasu.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 9:11 pm

Sei got out and locked the car. He walked behind Okita and Yasu. Once at the door he looked at Okita. "You're up kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 9:25 pm

Okita nodded, and walked through the door. The matron didn't seem to be around, but that didn't bother Okita. She simply went for her room. "Sei? Could you let the Matron know, so she doesn't report me missing or anything? Yasu, could you help me pack?"

"Ah, of course..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 10:00 pm

Sei smiled, "You got it." He walked over to the Matron. Giving a slight bow. "Matron, I've come to inform you that Okita Asano will be vacating the premises. Meaning she is no longer your charge. Rest assured that she will be taken care of." Again he bowed and turned, not really wanting to hear what she would have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-25, 10:35 pm

The matron was surprised, but said nothing. She had a strange feeling about Sei, and had no desire to deal with him longer than necessary.

It wasn't long before Okita and Yasu returned with a small suitcase. Okita didn't have many possessions to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-26, 11:58 pm

Sei smiled at the two. "Okay, you get everything Okita?" He didn't want to waste any more time than necessary being at this place. He knew it held to many bad memories for Okita. He needed her to in a progressive state of mind for future plans. He started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 12:04 am

Okita nodded, smiling a bit more. "Yeah.. let's go..." She was leaving. She was leaving, and going to stay with a friend... maybe even friends. It was strange to imagine being friends with Yasu, and yet it seemed to be how things were going.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 12:26 am

Sei walked to his car and popped the trunk He took Okita's suitcase and set it in. Closing he made his way to the driver seat and once everyone was in he took off. Because of the location of the Orphanage to Yasu's house he would have to take some back roads. This time he did the speed limit. He would hit the highway when they were done at Yasu's place. He looked to Okita. "So... how did that feel?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 12:28 am

Okita seemed to think about that. "It... felt sort of... I don't know, relieving? It felt like a weight was lifted off of me, and... I feel like I can actually start to... be myself, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 12:36 am

Sei nodded and continued to drive. "That's a good thing. You two need to be free to be who you want to be." He pointed. "There it is Yasu." He pulled up and parked. Getting out he started towards the house. Looking back to Yasu "You know this isn't gonna be easy. You have to be strong. Stick to your guns and if you need us, we'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 12:50 am

Yasu nodded a little, feeling oddly comforted by the fact Sei and Okita were at her back. With a bit of hesitation, she took a deep breath, straightened her back, and strode up and through the front doors. The butler soon arrived, startled to see Yasu. "Young miss, your father has been looking for you. He has instructed that you are to be held here at the estate until he arrives."

"Well... I won't be staying. I'm packing my things and leaving. A fresh start..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 1:11 am

Sei walked up behind her and pulled out a card, handing it to the butler. "If he has anything to say, I have a team of lawyers willing to answer them." He looked to Yasu and Okita. "Go ahead and get your things. I'll wait here." He folded his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 1:13 am

Yasu gave Sei a grateful smile, and took off toward her room, Okita following as quickly as she could. The butler took the card, looking nervous. "The Master will be home any minute... and he is... very angry, with her..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 1:24 am

Sei quirked an eyebrow. "Do I look worried?" He gave the butler a smile. Not his normal friendly smile. This one was full of confidence. "Yasu is of age to make this choice on her own. She has her own voice now. All he can do is stomp his feet and raise his hackles." He turned from the butler and waited for Yasu's father.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-02-27, 1:41 am

The butler didn't seem convinced, but simply waited. He honestly hoped this went well. He actually liked Yasu, when she hadn't been up in arms over something.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-03-01, 10:26 pm

Sei didn't have long to wait. Soon a very expensive car pulled up and the driver got out and opened the rear door. A tall stately man stepped out and walked up to the front door. It was still open and he stormed inside. "Where is she?!" He said looking at the butler.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty2017-03-01, 10:28 pm

The butler hesitated a bit. "Ah... she is likely in her room, sir. She and a friend are... packing, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next