The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 10:39 pm

He kept his eyes on his butler. "Bring her here." His tone was low and dangerous. He looked now to Sei. "Who the hell are you? Is that your car in my driveway?"

Sei didn't even look back at the man. "Who I am will be revealed to you soon enough. Yes that's my car." He looked at his nails.

The man was offended that Sei wasn't giving him the regard he deserved. "Get off my property before I call the authorities and have you arrested for trespassing." At that Sei pushed himself off the wall and walked right up to the man. He was a bit shorter but his presence was quite imposing. The taller man took a step back. "I'm not gonna do that. Yasu is done living under your roof. She's moving on to a brighter future. Your butler has my lawyer's card if you have any issue with it. However it seems you have much more on your plate than to worry about someone parked in your driveway."

Flustered the Yasu's father turned and started up the stairs after the butler. He had no more patience for this. "Yasu!! Come here, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 10:41 pm

Yasu was still in her room packing when she heard her father call for her, and tensed up. She glanced at Okita who, while looking nervous, just nodded to her. Yasu swallowed hard, and picked up the pace in packing.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 10:53 pm

Sei was suddenly in front of the older man. "No, I don't think so. She's a little busy at the moment." This infuriated the man. He reached out and clasped Sei by the shoulder and pushed him aside. He hit a side table in the hall and grunted as a vase crashed to the floor. Sei reached up touching his forehead. A little blood now decorated his fingertips "Ow." The man continued down the hall "Serves you right. This is my house. You have no right to be here. I'm protecting my house and my daughter. Let's see your lawyers get you out of that!

Sei ran up and moved passed Yasu's father. "No. You will leave Yasu alone." He stood there with his arms out to his sides. The older man with fire in his eyes grabbed Sei by the shirt and spun him around. This time he pushed hard and he went back. Tripping and falling down the stairs. The man content that Sei was out of the way made his way to Yasu's room. He kicked the door open and stalked in. Upon seeing Okita his eyes ignited with anger. He threw a finger in her direction "YOU!!! This is all your fault!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 10:57 pm

Okita immediately shrank back at the accusation, clearly not ready for an angry man to be yelling at her. Yasu was ill-prepared either, but she was trying. "N-no, Father!" She bit her lip, stepping in between him and Okita. "It's mine. I'm the one that did this, Okita's just a victim of it..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:05 pm

Yasu's father reached back and smacked her across the face. "Then both of you are to blame! You've ruined me! Why!? Because of this whore?! Because of some misplaced sense of guilt?! What I did was because you wanted it! Now you've ruined me!" He advanced on Yasu. There was a crash and he stopped. His eyes grew wide and then blank. Falling to the ground unconscious. As he fell a bruised and bloodied Sei stood behind him holding what was left of a vase. Blood covered the left side of his head and his eyes was closed. He looked down at the man. "Dick." He looked to Okita and Yasu. "He won't be out for long. I suggest we hurry." He took a step back and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:10 pm

Yasu gasped, covering her mouth when she saw this, while Okita immediately came over to Sei, checking him over. "S-Sei, are you okay?" While she did this, Yasu took Sei's words to heart, and rushed to finish packing. To her surprise, she gained some extra help in the form of the butler. He said nothing, just started helping.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:16 pm

Sei smiled and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm fine. It'll take more than a trip down some stairs to get rid of me." He looked to the butler. "I suggest you start looking for new employment. I would offer but my apartment is a bit small." He moved over to Yasu and grabbed a packed bag. "Okita, would you mind getting any other already packed bags? We'll put what we can in the trunk and the rest in the back seat." Then to Yasu "Get only what you need. We can buy more later. We have time." He started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:27 pm

Yasu paused, then nodded, while Okita grabbed the bags that were already packed. Yasu soon finished, and hurried to join Okita and Sei.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:30 pm

Sei was at his car by the time Yasu finished packing. He wiped some blood off his forehead with his wrist. When Yasu joined them he nodded to her. "Okay toss it in the back seat and let's get the hell out of here." He moved to the drivers side and got in. He started the car.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:32 pm

Once Yasu and Okita were both in, Yasu waved to the butler, who simply nodded in response. "Yeah... let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:35 pm

Sei started off. "I like that butler." He said as he drove.

~~~

Soon the trio were back at Sei's apartment and bags were hauled up. Sei for his part collapsed on one of the couches. "Ow. Your old man packs a punch. I think he took Judo or something." He got back up and made his way to the kitchen. Pulling out an ice pack he put it to his head. "Ahhh...." He sat back down. "So, what's the plan now?" He looked himself over. "Aside from another shower for me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:39 pm

Yasu came over, looking him over. "...Do you have a first aid kit? I have a bit of medical training due to one of my classes..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:45 pm

Sei nodded, "Yeah in the bathroom under the sink." He leaned forward and took his shirt off. Sure enough there were some bruises. "It's just a small cut below the hair line. Head wounds tend to bleed a lot. It's not bad." He put the ice pack on his ribs this time. He hissed at the cold. Playing into it. "Smile girls, you're free, if he does anything he'll be blocked by legal shit." He looked around. "Make yourselves at home." He leaned back "For what it's worth, i'm proud of you two."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:49 pm

Yasu blushed a bit, but headed into the bathroom, coming back with the first aid kit. She sat next to Sei, and began tending to the cut first. "I don't see why, Sei... we barely did anything. The only reason we managed to get out of there was because of you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:52 pm

Sei shook his head slightly so as not to mess up Yasu's work. "It took courage to do what you two did. That's commendable." He looked to Yasu. "You're lip is bruised. Did he hit you?" Then to Okita "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" He tensed up a bit when Yasu applied the antiseptic.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-01, 11:54 pm

Yasu paused, then shook it off, focusing on her work. "I'm fine."

"No... I think he would have, but Yasu stepped between us and defended me when he was blaming me for everything. That's when he hit her..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-02, 12:04 am

Sei nodded and looked to Yasu "Sorry, I was at the bottom of the stairs. I'm just glad it didn't escalate into something bigger. As long as you two are okay i'll consider this a win." He motioned for Okita to come over. "Come, sit, relax. We're done for the day."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-02, 12:07 am

Okita hesitated, then nodded and came and sat down. Yasu couldn't help but smirk a bit. "Well don't you look like a player now... sitting on a couch shirtless with a attractive young women to either side of you."

"Y-Yasu!" Okita blushed deeply, looking anywhere but at Sei or Yasu now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-02, 12:13 am

Sei barked a laugh, "Yeah I can see how that would look to anyone walking in." He paused Yasu's work on his head. "I'm gonna shower, in the mean time why don't you two put your clothes away in the room." He stood and made his way to the bedroom. Soon he came out with an arm load of clothes. Among them was a large bathrobe. "This is gonna be used from now on. I don't need to two having an aneurysm every time i come out of the bathroom." He chuckled teasing them. He dropped his clothes on the other couch to be sorted later. He made his way to the bathroom and closed the door leaving the two girls to talk once again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-03-02, 12:14 am

Yasu and Okita both blushed at that, but they nodded and took their bags into the room to unpack a bit.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-05-14, 6:04 pm

As Sei started his shower the sound of the front door unlatching could be heard. Followed by the sound of shoes hitting the floor. Kyoko skipped into the living room and dropped a bag onto the couch. She was humming a lively tune as she picked through Sei's clothes. Folding what she could. Pulling out a towel she walked to the bathroom and held out her arm. The door opened. "Hey can someone get me a towel please? I kinda forgot one." Sei's hand reached out and and Kyoko handed the towel over. Sei pulled it in and closed the door. Kyoko started humming again and made her way to Sei's room. She poked her head in and looked at the two girls. She placed her index finger against her lips and smiled slightly. "Shhhh...." Then went back out to the living room to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-05-14, 8:57 pm

Both girls were rather surprised by this, and set down their things to come out to the living room, Yasu in the lead. "Um... uh, who are you?" She didn't want to assume this girl had just broken in, but Sei hadn't said anything about her. Okita hung back a bit, but waved uncertainly.

"H-hello again..."

"Wait, you know her?"

"Um... a little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-06-03, 10:14 am

The girl who was sitting on the couch smiled wider. She looked like the cat who ate the canary. "I'm Kyoko. Sei's sister." Once again she placed a finger to her lips. "Shhh... he doesn't know i'm here. I wanna surprise him." She knew this was only a ploy so insight further intrigue. Dark thought maybe the girls would open up more to him/her if he were to present a female form. In doing this he would better know what it was his victims wanted. What they desired. 

She crossed her legs her blue grey eyes held a hint of mischief and... something else. Pulling down her cat eared hood she let her hair fall around her shoulders. The silver locks a stark contrast to Sei's own black and red hair. She focused on Okita, "So, you guys are moving in with Sei hunh?" She winked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-06-12, 10:30 pm

Okita blushed deeply at the implication, while Yasu reigned it in just a bit better. "Well... um, yes. He's been very kind as to allow myself and Okita a place to stay until we can get a place of our own.... exceedingly generous, considering my own actions, but... anyway, yes we are moving in, but... we're just friends."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty2017-06-13, 2:06 pm

Kyoko's smiled faded a bit and she leaned forward. "Yeah, sure." She nodded. "I believe you. I was just playing." She looked back towards the bathroom. "Although," She cast a sly look at the two girls. "It would loosen him up a bit if you were... a little more than friends?" She held up her hands in surrender. "Just throwin it out there. Someone's been thinking it."

The sound of the shower ended and Kyoko's eyes widened. She looked back at the girls and winked. "Here comes the Eye candy." She stood and headed for the door. "I'll see you girls soon." She finished and picked up her bag and left the apartment. 

Sei finished his shower and dried himself. Grabbing his robe he put it on and left the rest room. The front door clicked closed. Looking back he walked into the living room. "Did someone forget to close the door?" He walked to the couch and started going through his clothes. Picking out what he was going to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next