The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:05 pm

On a far Rooftop a cloaked figure was watching the four through a pair of binoculars. A slow smile spread across their face. "Soon." came the whisper.

((TIME SNAP!!!))

Sei woke early and gathered his things. After his shower he moved his clothes outside on the enclose patio. Then he pulled out the blender and started to make smoothies. He poured four cups and put three in the refrigerator with lids. Getting the morning newspaper from the mail slot he waited for the others to wake.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:18 pm

Yasu and Okita soon both joined Sei, seeming rather tired, but refreshed. Yasu seemed more comfortable, as did Okita. "Good morning, Sei."

"Good morning, Sei..." Yasu glanced around, eyes narrowing.

"...Where is your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:22 pm

Sei pointed to the other couch. Kyoko was in a one piece sleeper complete with a hood. She was curled up like a cat. Her snoring almost sounded like purring. He stood and got two of the smoothies out of the refrigerator. Setting them down. "Here you go. So what are your plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:26 pm

Yasu took the offered smoothie with a 'thank you' before answering. "I'm not sure. Aside from that random lunch with the principal later, I don't really have any plans. I'm a bit... flatfooted here."

Okita nodded a bit. "I'm not sure either... I'm not used to being able to just... do whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:37 pm

Sei reached back and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out 22.000 yen ($200 roughly) He divided it equally. "Here you go. This should be enough to do... well... whatever it is you want to do." He folded the newspaper and set it on the table. He stood "I have an eight o'clock appointment with a realtor. You two are welcome to join me. I mean you should have a say in where we live. I did make one stipulation, we have to stay at the same school." He checked his watch. It was a little after seven so they had time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:45 pm

Okita seemed uncomfortable with taking the money, as did Yasu, but Yasu seemed to be a bit more pragmatic about it. "Thank you, Sei. I think I'll join you for that. It does make sense." Okita, on the other hand, glanced over to the closet.

"If I'm honest... I... think I want to check out those games you have... I never get to really sit and enjoy the games I've played before..."

"Heh... anyway, since we have that lunch with the principal at one-thirty... how long do you think the appointment will take? And hour, two?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 8:58 pm

Sei though a moment, "Yeah about that." He looked to the closet "Just put it back when you're done." He walked over to the closet and opened it. Pulling out a tote he unsnapped the lid and moved it in front of Okita. "There you go. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Grabbing his book bag he slung it over his shoulder. He made sure his laptop was in there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:03 pm

Okita seemed to think about it for a moment, weighing her options as she looked at the bag... before blushing deeply. "I'm sorry, I really want to play these games... but I do want to do something later if possible... maybe we could all go see a movie after lunch?"

Yasu grinned a bit at this. "You really do like video games a lot don't you..." Okita just looked away, blushing further.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:14 pm

Sei nodded and Looked to Yasu, "You ready to go?" He started towards the door. Sitting down he started to put his shoes on.

On the rooftop next to Sei's building. The cloaked figure was laying down eyes focused through their binoculars. There was added equipment. A listening device was pointed at their apartment. They knew one of the girls were going to stay behind. The one called Okita. The one that made the deal. They set the binoculars down and pulled out a wicked looking crossbow. Loading an bolt with a line of rope tied to it. They aimed and pulled the trigger. The bold soared over to the other rooftop and the grapnel released and hooked onto the ledge. It was almost time. They picked up the binoculars again and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:17 pm

Yasu nodded softly, moving to put on her own shoes. She looked over her shoulder at Okita. "Hey, don't sit in front of the TV too long, it's not healthy." Okita seemed a bit bemused by this sudden advice, but nodded. "And also... don't let Kyoko do anything... funny."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:28 pm

Sei nodded "Yeah keep an eye on her and don't let her sleep too much longer." Taking his keys he made for the door. Going to the steps he checked his watch. "Maybe if we get there early we can get this done quicker."

About 10 minutes after Sei and Yasu left Kyoko woke up. She yawned and streatched like a cat and the sat up. He legs folded under her. "Yaaah! Morning." Her eyes were still closed. She got up and made her was to the kitchen. Taking the drink from the fridge she looked at it. "Blah!!!" Then poured it down the sink. "I want bacon." She looked at Okita. "Bacon?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:33 pm

Okita was in the middle of setting up a game when she stopped to watch Kyoko with slight amusement. "Um... I don't... really know how to cook, Kyoko... I don't... think I can make you bacon." She actually felt rather bad about that.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 9:58 pm

Kyoko's eyes welled up with tears. "B-but... bacon." Her lip started to tremble. She took in a deep breath closing her eyes. When she let it out she smiled like nothing happened. "It's okay. I'll go get something for us." She hopped over to the couch where her bag was and unzipped her onsie. Leaving only the hood on she pulled out some clothes. Putting on her underwear first she put on a big baggy hoodie. The stocking with combat boots. "I'll be right back." She then made her way to the door and opened it.

There was a a sound like someone hitting something and Kyoko came flying back into the living room. A figure wearing a cloak entered the apartment. They looked right at Okita. The crossbow was at their side. Under the hood was a smooth featureless mask. The voice that came out was low and digitally altered. "You are coming with me." There was a hissing sound and Kyoko leaped at the figure. The figure reached out a hand and grabbed Kyoko by the throat. "I warned you at the door not to interfere." She then spun and tossed Kyoko out the door. She slammed into the concrete partition and slumped to the ground. A bolt from the crossbow found it's mark in Kyoko's side.

The figure looked back to Okita. "You scream, and pain." The crossbow vanished under the cloak. They took Okita's wrist and pulled with inhuman strength. Taking Okita towards the door. There was a pause. Kyoko was gone. They started forward again. Outside there was a minivan. Okita was thrown in and handcuffed to a pole. Without a word they drove off.

Sei had almost made it to the office when there was a twinge in the back of his mind. "Kyoko and Okita are in troube!" He spun on his heel and began to sprint. He could have gotten there faster by shadow stepping but then Yasu would know the truth. He couldn't have that. So he ran.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 10:06 pm

Okita blushed as she realized that Kyoko was naked under the onesie, but she didn't have much time to dwell on that. Suddenly there was a whirl of activity, and Okita was frozen with shock until she actually saw the mysterious person physically harm Kyoko. "K-Kyoko!" She moved to rush to Kyoko's side, but being grabbed put a stop to that. She froze up with fear, and the next thing she knew, she was handcuffed in a van, with no idea what was going to happen. And suddenly, Okita began to cry, the weight of what was happening sinking in.

~~~~~

Yasu was caught off guard by Sei's sudden announcement, before bolting to follow Sei. "What? Hang on, what do you mean? How do you even know that?" This was just too confusing. Was it paranoia? A sixth sense? Just a feeling?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 10:27 pm

Sei continued to run. "She's my twin, we have a connection." He lied. He continued to run until they reached the apartment. The door was open and there was no one inside. He stepped on something on the inner door. He bent over and picked it up. It was a tarot card. More specifically The Devil card. There was a hunter after him. He had drawn too much attention. "Dammit." He hissed and crushed the card. He looked to Yasu. "I need you to do me a favor. Go to the restaurant and wait for the principal. This could be nothing, Kyoko could be pulling one of her pranks. I'm gonna find out what's going on."

After what seemed like forever the van came to a stop. The cloaked figure got out and opened the side door. Okita was uncuffed and a black bag was placed over her head. She was taken up stairs, down stairs through hallways and finally into a room. There her hands were bound and raised above her head. The rope was placed on a hook. The bad was then removed. Okita was in a dimly lit room. It was dirty and smelled like faint mold and bleach a hint of a metallic scent. There were black stains all over the room. The room itself was actually pretty large. Beyond the over head light that illuminated Okita's immediate surroundings nothing else could clearly be seen. In the corner to Okita's left was what looked like a laptop. The figure went over to it and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 10:34 pm

Yasu paused for a moment... then suddenly grabbed Sei and looked him straight in the eyes. "Sei, after everything you have done for me, I trust you, and I am incredibly grateful... but something doesn't add up here. Are you absolutely sure that there is nothing to worry about? Just a minute ago, you were convinced they were in trouble, and now you are shooing me off. What are you not telling me?"

~~~~~

Okita was silent for a long while, just looking around the room with obvious fear. She was alone, bound, and had no idea what was going on or why. And the room itself... gave her a really bad feeling. Eventually, however, the silence grew to be too much, and she looked to the figure in the room. "E-Excuse me? Wh-what... what is going on? Why... why did you take me? Why did you hurt Kyoko? I don't... I don't understand..." There was a pause, as something occurred to her. "...Do... do you work for Yasu's father...?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 10:55 pm

Sei thought about it for a moment. He then sighed heavily. He raised his hand. Showing her the card. "This is a calling card." He was really hesitant to say more but he needed to tell her something. "As you know, in this world there are a variety of species. Alien, being from other dimensions, divine... demonic." He paused a moment. "This has been going on for as civilization. Some living in secret, some out in the open. Some finding love. It's from that love that my family was cursed. My great grandfather was human. His wife... a devil. That is my heritage." He looked at the card again. "This card as I said is a calling card. The Calling Card of a Devil Hunter." He almost convinced himself that this was true. "I don't want to put you in danger. But I need to find Okita. The police are not equipped to deal with them. Some countries even sanction them. So it has to be me." He then shoved the card into his pocket. He moved again to the closet. With the door open and masking him partially he made a show of rummaging through some boxes. He reached into a shadow and pulled out a sword. It looked like a katana. 

The figure stood and backhanded Okita across the cheek. "You need to be silent whore." They reached under the cloak and pulled out what looked like a taser. They moved it close to Okita's cheek. There was a popping sound and a bright blue arc of electricity came between the two posts. The figure then walked over to a table and picked up a can of spray pain. In front of the door they began drawing some kind of sigil. "You will be able to speak soon." They went back over to the table and pulled out video camera. Setting it up on the tripod they got it ready. The figure then walked up to Okita and ripped open the front of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 11:11 pm

Yasu was floored by this, but it did nothing to ease her concerns. "Okay... but what exactly are you going to do? You're a highschool kid! You got clobbered by my father, what can you do against someone that hunts devils? And why would they take Okita?!"

~~~~~

Okita cried out as she was struck, but instantly froze up at the sight of the taser. She swallowed hard, and obediently remained silent, not wanting to provoke another response. She felt a mounting sense of dread as the figure set up the room, but when the front of her shirt was ripped open, exposing her plain, bargain-bin bra, she immediately tried to twist away, panic filling her. "S-stop it! Get away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 11:34 pm

Sei sighed, He turned his head down and looked to Yasu, a sheepish grin on his face. "Full disclosure? I.. um... Let your dad best me. He's rich and if I just went all Bruce Lee on him he could have filed a law suit against me. However being a minor he struck me and that gave me leverage." He pointed to his head. "'The Supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.' Sun Zu." He grabbed a long sword cover and slipped his blade inside it. He then moved the strap over his shoulder.

The figure didn't hesitate. They brought the taser up and ignited it against Okita's side. Then the other hand made a fist and found it's home in the sweet spot in Okita's solar plexus. Then the hand dropped ripping off her skirt. "You were warned to be silent." They then walked back to the camera. "It's almost time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-26, 11:42 pm

Yasu eyed Sei warily, before crossing her arms, biting at her lip. "You... are you positive about this? That calling the police or some... I don't know, supernatural task force, wouldn't be a better idea?"

~~~~~

Okita's  vision was blurry, and her body wracked with pain. It had happened so fast, she was completely blindsided. Every nerve ending felt like it was twitching with pain, and the wind had completely been knocked out of her by that punch. After a coughing fit, not helped by her now sore throat from a scream she hadn't known she'd let out, Okita only slipped into silence, only whimpering as her skirt was torn away. She was trembling, watching the figure as if she were a cornered animal. Her vision was still blurry though. Maybe he'd knocked her glasses off. Or taken them.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-27, 12:04 am

Sei shook his head "I'm unaware of any supernatural task force and as I said, the police are not equipped to deal with this thing." He nodded to the sword. "This is a special sword and because of my... heritage I have... special abilities." He started towards the door. "If you have any special abilities or talents you're more than welcome to join." There was a rustle behind Sei. He turned with cat like reflexes and let out a small yell. Behind him Kyoko also screamed her hand was bandaged and there was a darker spot on her black hoodie. Her left side. Sei calmed down. "Kyoko, what the fuck?!" Her expression turned from surprised to anger. "Don't you curse at me mister, I have a frying pan and I know how to use it." She then held up a frying pan. Her gaze shifted to Yasu she dropped the frying pan and pushed past Sei to give Yasu a hug. "YASU!!! I was so worried!!!" Soon after Sei's phone rang.

Okita's captor stepped from behind the camera and bent over. There they picked up Okita's glasses and placed them on her face. "You need to see whore. You need to see everything." They then looked at the clock and then back to the camera. "It's time." The cloaked figure moved towards the camera and turned it on. They hit some buttons on a phone. They then turned the camera towards them. Shooting a glance at Okita "Be. Silent." Then hit the send button. "You have one hour to be at the address displayed on the screen. Do not keep me waiting. Or your fate, will be hers." The figure turned the camera to show Okita. Then they terminated the signal.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-27, 12:16 am

Yasu seemed to be mulling things over when Kyoko made her appearance. Despite Kyoko's overly forward attentions the night before, she was still glad to see she was okay. She staggered a bit when the girl hugged her, but returned it hesitantly. "..I was worried about you too... surprisingly..." She glanced over at Sei. "...I'll trust you, Sei. I'd only get in the way, so I'll do as you asked... but Sei? You and Okita had better meet me there."

~~~~~

Okita kept her mouth firmly shut, watching her captor with wide eyes. As she watched, it became clear to her what was happening. She was being used as bait to lure someone there. Upon realizing this, she tried to twist away from the camera a bit, to shield herself, not wanting to be seen in her underwear; even though she'd been seen naked by half the school not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-27, 12:50 am

Sei nodded to Yasu and answered the phone. On the small screen was a hooded figure wearing a mask.
 The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Of6w610
"You have one hour to be at the address displayed on the screen. Or your fate, will be hers." The image spun around and there was Okita. Her clothes were all but torn off. She had a bruise on the side of her face and she looked scared. Then the caller hung up.

Sei was tempted to throw the phone but he needed it. He remembered the address. The site of one of his first victims. He looked to Yasu. "I have to go. Kyoko?" Kyoko just smiled at Sei. "Yup. I'm with you. This is gonna be fun!" Sei grabbed the keys to his car. Looking back to Yasu "We'll be there." He said and made his way to the parking garage. He needed to think of a plan. A strategy. He thought about cutting his losses and starting fresh someplace else. He dismissed that thought very quickly. This could help with his plan for Okita. Unless things went horrible wrong. He looked to his "Sister" Then a plan started to form. "Okay let's go." He started the car and kicked it into gear.

Okita's captor moved the camera to the side but kept it rolling. "This is for posterity." They then moved closer to Okita. Carefully removing the rest of Okita's clothing leaving only her underwear. "What did he give you?" the cloaked figure pulled out a crossbow bold. The tip razor sharp and engraved with runes. They moved the arrow along along Okita's stomach. A thing red line trailed the arrow as it went down. "What did he give you?" The mask moved closer. "You can talk now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-27, 12:54 am

Okita swallowed hard, wincing as the bolt cut her skin. "Wh-what did who give me? Who are you talking about? I don't.... I don't understand what's going on..." She was starting to sob, the panic rising again. This person was going to kill her, she knew it. They were going to kill her, and she didn't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty2017-08-27, 1:07 am

Sei continued to speed to his destination. 

The person pulled back. "Don't play innocent with me whore." They slipped the bolt back into it's case and stepped back up to Okita. "You've danced with the devil and felt the heat of his loins, You demon whore!" Then then punched Okita again, and again. After a few hits they reached up and grabbed Okita's face. The mask moved close. "I should kill you right now. But as it happens you still have use. However once that usefulness has ended, you will die." They pushed Okita back and she swung on the hook her rope was attached to. The the Mask whirled and in one motion ripped off the underwear Okita was wearing. The force left scratch marks on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next