The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-13, 2:18 pm

Okita mumbled a bit, looking at the floor with a heavy blush, and Yasu wasn't faring much better. She at least had some experience with men. "Uh, I guess..." A pause. "Sei, a thought occurred to me. Regardless of myself and Okita's reaction to you without a shirt on... are you going to have a problem with myself and Okita being around all the time, and possibly seeing us in, uh... less clothing than normal? Not that we'd do it on purpose but... it's possible."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-13, 9:07 pm

Sei thought about it a moment. "When I offered my place, I had taken that into account as a possibility. I've taken biology and I have a... promiscuous sister. I have a good idea as to what to expect." Sei pulled out a set of clothes and started towards the bathroom. As he turned his eyes locked on Kyoko. He dropped his clothes. 

Kyoko smiled "Surprise!" She called and jumped into him giving him a big hug. "Kyoko, what are you doing here?" She let Sei go and stepped back. She had a hurt look in her eyes. "I thought, you would be happy about it." She started to pout. Sei shook his head "Let me get dressed and we'll talk about it." He then went into the bathroom and dressed. He hoped the girls would be open to the idea. That would make things hopefully a little easier. Though he should have made his double a little less... eccentric. 

Stepping out he looked at the girls. "Okay, we need to talk. This is a very small apartment." He sat down on the couch. "Shisuta, I know you're my sister and all however I don't think there's enough room. I already gave my room to Okita and Yasu, so unless they're willing share with her." He looked to Kyoko. "I leave it to you guys to talk about." He stood and moved towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna make some tea."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-13, 9:26 pm

Yasu and Okita both seemed a little confused by the conversation, glancing at each other. Surprisingly or not, it was Okita who spoke up. "Um... I don't... really have an issue with sharing, I guess. Besides, you're Sei's sister..."

"Can we even all fit in there?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-16, 6:10 pm

Sei sat down, "Yeah i'm sure you all could fit as long as no one else decides to move in." He looked right at Kyoko. Then he pointed to Yasu and Okita. "They were invited. So they get the beds." Kyoko nodded. "I'll sleep in the corner." She pouted. Sei walked to a closet and pulled out a sleeping bag and tossed it to Kyoko. "Not the corner. Just the floor. I'm gonna look for a bigger place." He really hope playing the long game would pay off. Though being in close quarters with two very pretty girls would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-16, 6:22 pm

Yasu frowned a bit at that. "You don't need to do that... like you said, this is just until me and Okita can afford to get an apartment, you don't need to worry about getting a bigger place because of us..."

Okita nodded slightly, but seemed just a bit less adamant about it.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-20, 10:24 pm

Sei smiled slightly. "It's not just about that. I'm gonna need to find a bigger place anyway." He nods towards Kyoko. "When she sets her mind to something she really sets her mind to something. She really sets her mind to something. So she's gonna be living with me for a while." He leaned forward "Besides, having more people in the house would mean less I have to pay for bills. So why not find a place big enough for the 4 of us?" He thought it sounded logical.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-20, 11:25 pm

Yasu seemed startled by that. "You mean... like making this a more long term arrangement?"

"...Are... are you sure, Sei?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-25, 2:48 pm

Sei nodded his head. "Yes, well... maybe. That's up to you guys." He leaned back lacing his fingers. "The option is out there. There's plenty of time to mull things over. I have to find some possible locations and all that jazz." He looked at his watch. "I'm gonna go to the market and get something for dinner tonight. I'm thinking okonomiyaki. What about you guys? Any suggestions ?" 

Kyoko thought for a moment. "Bacon Cheese burgers and french fries!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-06-25, 5:19 pm

Yasu grimaced a bit at that. "I... admittedly am used to a personal chef back at home, which is something I'm going to need to break myself of. So... I'm fine with whatever. Okita?"

Okita shifted a bit. "Okonomiyaki is good..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 1:50 pm

Sei nodded and stood. He grabbed some clothes to change into. Soon he was ready to go. "I'll be back shortly." He walked towards the door grabbing his keys. "Don't burn the house down." He paused at the door looking back. He looked to his sister and pointed. The he was gone. 

Kyoko waved her farewell. A full minute after Sei left she stopped waving and pivoted her head as far back as it would go without turning her body. Her eyes were wide with glee and there was a mischievous smile on her face. "So... Anyone wanna go through his stuff?" One could tell she really wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 2:56 pm

Yasu's eyes widened a bit. "Uh... I'm... not really comfortable violating his privacy, considering everything that's happened..."

"That's mean..." Okita didn't seem upset, just surprised if anything.

"Look, if you want to, that... well, you're his sister, so I guess it's... sort of okay? I don't know, I never had siblings... but I don't think I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 3:36 pm

Kyoko scrunched her face a bit. "You both are no fun... Poopie." She looked around the apartment then back to the girls. "Well, what do you two wanna do while we wait?" She then stood and sort of danced around the living space finally stopping in front of Okita. She bent at the waist until she was a perfect 90 degrees looking into her eyes. "Hmmmm?" She then stood upright and went to Sei's clothes "Oh fine." She then started to go through them folding his shirts and pants and tossing his underwear into the waste bin. She didn't touch his socks. "I'm bored."

Sei made it to the market he grabbed a few ingredients for dinner and turned into another isle. He bumped into something soft. He turned his gaze to see what it was. He cocked his head to one side processing when a woman cleared her throat. "Mister Souske, How interesting to find you here." 

He looked up from the soft breasts pressed against his chest. "Hello, Headmistress. I'm just picking up some ingredients for dinner."

She looked at his basket and shook her head. "Wow, either you eat a lot or you're cooking for a few people. Are you entertaining." Then it clicked "Oh yes, your new club. Well I think i'll pop in and see how you all are doing."

Sei cocked his head to the side "Are you sure that's appropriate?"

She nodded and pushed up her glasses. "Yes, as a matter or course I need to check in on my projects in order to see if they are doing well and preforming as they should."

Sei thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Very well, I should warn you, my sister is there as well." his Headmistress simply nodded "Noted."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 3:44 pm

Yasu and Okita watched Kyoko for a bit with bemused expressions, before Yasu cleared her throat, and stood up. "Right... uh... well I guess we should do something so you don't destroy Sei's apartment... not that I know anything to do either..." She deflated a bit, realizing that due to her upbringing, she was completely lost on how to 'have fun' when she didn't have access to money.

"Um... do you know if Sei has any video games, Kyoko?" It seemed that Okita had come out of her shell just a little bit; she wasn't being as formal when addressing people. At least, people she seemed to feel more comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 3:50 pm

Kyoko stopped moving completely. She didn't even seem to be breathing. Then she popped over to the television "Hmmmm......" She looked around then looked right to the coffee table. She zipped over and lifted the lid and pulled out a Super Famicom. She then eyed it for about a minute and pulled out the connectors and controllers. Hooking it up to the TV she pressed the button and it powered on. "Hope you like Retro!!!" She tossed the controllers to the girls. Street Fighter II was in the console. "I call winner!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 3:58 pm

The first game was... well, completely expected, really. Okita took both rounds without even taking a hit. Yasu just stared at the screen for a moment, then at Okita. "...Don't take this the wrong way... but how does a girl raised in an orphanage get so good at a fighting game? Especially an old one? I'm not great at them, but..."

In response, Okita just shrugged a bit, blushing. "Um... an arcade near the orphanage had one of the old arcade machines for awhile... I remembered the combos...."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 9:13 pm

Kyoko blinked several times. Then several more times. "Wow." That was pretty much all she could manage. Then she nodded. "Alright..." She looked at Yasu "I got this." She picked up the controller and took in a deep breath. Steeling her nerves she pressed start.

Sei unlocked the door and entered his apartment and kicked off his shoes. Principal Nagahara Yuminara was in close behind him. They walked in to see Kyoko crouch in a corner. She was rocking slightly back and forth mumbling something about "Can't beat her, she's not human." He looked around and saw his retro game system hooked up to his television. "Principal Nagahara is here to check up on the club." He pointed to the corner. "That's my sister Kyoko." Looking between the two girls. "So... um... Who broke my sister?" Yuminara chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-23, 9:25 pm

Okita immediately blushed at Sei's words, immediately looking anywhere else. Yasu, on the other hand, seemed to be struggling to keep a straight face. "Well, Okita is apparently secretly a world class gamer, so..."

"I... I'm not that good, I just got lucky..."

"...Okita, there is being modest, and then there is being ridiculous. Sei, she kicked our asses. Repeatedly. She got a 'Perfect' multiple times. And using different characters! Though she favored Chun-Li which... isn't surprising." Yasu's words caused Okita to blush even further, and attempt to change the subject.

"H-Hello, Principal Nagahara...."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-24, 10:51 pm

Sei nodded. "Yeah Chun Li is O.P. in the earlier versions. Her and Guile." He set the bags on the counter and walked over to Kyoko. "Hey!" He brushed her hood down. Suddenly she popped up and grabber her hood clipping it back to it's proper place. "NO!!! I shall not be EXPOSED!!!" She then ran into the bedroom. 

Sei faced the other two girls. "Well, now that. that is over with. I'll get to cooking." Sei went into the kitchen and took everything out of the bags and get things ready to cook. He pulled out a pitcher of iced tea and some glasses. Setting it on the coffee table. Then he went back to cook the food.

Yuminara walked over to the couch and sat down. "So..." She looked around. "This is cozy."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-25, 6:19 pm

Yasu hesitated, a bit unsettled. Their principal had always been a good one, and friendly enough, but considering recent events, she wasn't sure how to act around her. After all the mistakes she'd made, and the ways she'd disappointed everyone...

"Y-yes... it's much nicer than the orphanage..."

"Um... it's definitely not as... stuffy, as I'm used to."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-25, 10:37 pm

Yuminara nodded to the two. "Well, this is a one person apartment. Seriously, one person." She looked to Sei's clothes still piled on one couch. "No, this won't do." She pulled out a note pad from her purse and wrote down and address. "Meet me here for lunch." She tore off the paper and set it on the coffee table. Then she stood and moved towards the door. Glancing back at the trio. "I'll see you all there at one thirty." With that she grabbed her grocery bag and stepped out the door.

Sei poked his head back into the living room. "Did she just invite us to lunch?" He continued his food prep and then started cooking. Soon the smell permeated the entire apartment and dinner was served. He was glad that tomorrow was not a school day. Kyoko spent the entire meal glaring at Sei. Finally Sei looked to her and cocked his head to the side. "What?" Kyoko pointed her fork at Sei still glaring. "Don't. Mess. With. The. Hood. I'll stab you!" Sei rolled his eyes the looked to Okita "So, you're into retro games hunh?" He nodded to the hall closet "I have a few more systems and games in there if you wanna have a look." 

Kyoko noticed that while the principal was here Yasu was nervous. So she scooted towards her. "Did that woman make you feel uneasy? It's okay." She patted Yasu on the back. "I have a solution." She reached over and cupped her right breast. She gave it a little squeeze and let go, moving back to her spot at the table. "There, not thinking about her now are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-25, 11:02 pm

Okita and Yasu were both a little caught off guard by the abrupt invitation and departure of their principal, but both put it aside for the moment. At the mention of more games, Okita seemed to perk up a bit. "Um... I like all sorts of games, but the older games are what I had access to... I'd like to look at them though, yes..."

Yasu meanwhile, was suddenly wary when Kyoko came over to her. She narrowed her eyes a bit... and then went beat red when her breast was groped. She quickly wrapped her arms around her chest, scooting away from Kyoko quickly. "Wh-what was that about?!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-26, 7:14 pm

Kyoko grinned "Oh there were a few reasons. One, I know now they're firm. Two, it got your mind off of things. Three, I'm gonna cuddle with you tonight!!!" She seemed excited. Sei rolled his eyes. "No you'll be sleeping on the other couch tonight. Just until we get a proper bed set for you." Kyoko seemed disappointed. "Awwww.... Killjoy." She went back to eating while pouting. Sei looked to Yasu and Okita "You two will be okay in there?" He nodded to the single room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-26, 7:18 pm

Yasu nodded slowly, eyeing Kyoko warily. Okita was also a bit concerned about Kyoko's forward behavior, but as she wasn't the target of it, she wasn't TOO concerned... yet. "We should be fine, I think...
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-26, 7:49 pm

Sei nodded and soon the meal was over. Kyoko gathered all the dishes and started to wash them. Sei looked at the girls. "Well I'm gonna turn in early. Got a busy day tomorrow." With that he took his bed clothes and went into the bathroom to change. As soon as the door closed Kyoko poked her head around the corner. "So, witch one of you ladies is gonna keep him warm tonight?" She had a sly smile on her face. Sei finished changing and wearing only an A shirt and a pair of sweat pants he pushed his clothes to one side of the couch and used them as a pillow. "Bright and early. Good night ladies." Kyoko finished the dishes. "Good night brother."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty2017-08-26, 7:54 pm

Okita and Yasu were both flustered by Kyoko's insinuation, and made a hasty exit to the room they were sharing after a quick goodnight to Sei and Kyoko. Neither of them were quite ready to entertain such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next