The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 7:03 pm

The butler paused, then nodded. "Who should I say is here, young man?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 7:49 pm

Dark nodded, "Just tell her i'm here on behalf of Shumei." He took a step back and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:11 pm

The butler nodded, leaving to go get Yasu. When she finally came to the door, she looked confused... that is, until she saw Sei, and froze.... before immediately trying to shut the door on him.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:13 pm

Sei shoved his foot in the door. "Relax, I didn't come to spar. I actually came to talk. It's important. All I ask is that you hear me out." He removed his hands from his pockets showing them empty.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:16 pm

Yasu grit her teeth a bit. "Fine. Then talk." She clearly was not at all pleased with this situation.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:37 pm

He pulled his foot back. "It's about Shumei. I caught him forcing himself on to a girl. What Okita was telling you was truth." He pulled out his phone and cued up the recording. "Now I have it all right here, if you think you're ready for the truth. It's going to come out eventually. I just wanted you to have a heads up. In either case, I expect you to apologize to Okita. It doesn't have to be public. However it does have to be sincere." He was trying very hard to be diplomatic about the situation. "A copy of this is going to your father. From this point on Okita is off limits." He looked Yasu in the eyes. Tapping the phone "Now this can go one of two way, you would also be a victim of Shumei's infidelity or you can be seen as an accomplice." He quickly held up a hand. "This isn't a threat, this is a choice. One that only you can make." He shoved his hand into his pocket keeping the phone out of reach of Yasu. "Now, do we have an accord?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:40 pm

Yasu's first instinct was to tell him he was full of shit. That Shumei would never do that to her. Except... her paranoia and jealousy were in full effect. She clenched her fists, glaring at Sei hatefully. "...Show me."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:49 pm

Sei paused a moment. "Now keep in mind this isn't exactly pleasant. I was walking by looking for Okita when I stumbled across this situation." He held up the phone turned sideways. he hit the play button. The image displayed was him dropping his pants and forcing Okita to the ground. There was no audio. He stopped the video before he rushed in to save Okita. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this. Shumei will be expelled from school and possibly arrested." He put his phone away "What are you going to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 8:57 pm

Yasu simply stared at the phone until it had been put away. Her face was carefully blank. "...So... she wasn't lying. This whole time... he really had been trying to rape her? My boyfriend... is a rapist... and I've been torturing his victim this whole time..." Yasu blinked, and leaned against the door, only for her legs to give out and she slid down it and slumped to the floor, her eyes starting to water. "This can't... be happening..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:05 pm

Sei reached forward and eased her to the ground. He reached in his breast pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to Yasu. "The situation is what it is. I just thought you should know before I inform the school board. The good news is, that you covered your tracks well. So you won't be implicated. With Okita however, we both know what was done. Okita is a good girl. She goes through so much on a daily basis. More so than anyone her age should. She doesn't deserve what happened to her. I leave it to you to make it right." With that he stood and took a step back. Letting Yasu take in all the information.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:16 pm

Yasu took the handkerchief, but just held it limply as she sat there, staring ahead. And then she began to shake, gritting her teeth and wrapping her arms around herself, digging her fingers into her arms painfully. "This... I... what.... what have I.... turned into?" Her eyes widened, and she choked back a sudden sob. "Oh... oh god.... I'm... I'm a monster..." She slumped forward onto the ground, burying her face into the ground as she became wracked with agonized sobs, coming to realize just what kind of person she had become, just what she'd done. The butler came running, and knelt next to Yasu, panicked.

"What... what did you do to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:24 pm

Sei sunk both hands into his pockets. "I've done nothing. If i'm guilty of anything it's opening her eyes to the truth." He took a step forward. Kneeling down he looked to Yasu. "You're not a monster. Misguided yes, vengeful absolutely. I've seen monsters. Real monsters. You are not one of them." He looked to the butler. "Get her inside. She needs time to process. Please inform her father that Sei Souske would like a meeting with him tomorrow." He stood and turned. He began to walk down the path to the street. (Two items checked off the list. Now for the others. The immediate problem is taken care of. Now for the long term.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:43 pm

Surprisingly, Sei would find his phone ringing suddenly, not long after he left Yasu's home.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:45 pm

Sei was indeed surprised. He pulled the device out of his pocket and checked the caller i.d. Then he realized he had like two numbers saved into his phone. He pressed the talk button and held it to his ear. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 9:54 pm

There was a moment before the person on the other side responded. "Um... S-Sei? It's... it's Okita..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 10:15 pm

He stopped walking for a moment. "Hey, Okita. Hi." He started again. "Everything okay?" He was about to teleport to his apartment when she called. If he did now he would lose signal. So he decided to keep walking. "You need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-14, 10:55 pm

She was silent again. "I... I just wanted to talk to you... and... and thank you." There were rustling sound on the other end of the line. "...I don't know... I don't know why you keep spending time with me... but you keep helping me, and... and making me feel like... like someone actually cares about me..." She sniffed a bit... it sounded like she was crying. "So I just... I just want to thank you... for being there for me... for being my... friend. It.. it means a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 4:06 pm

Sei stopped walking altogether. He was a little taken aback by what she said. He was used to his victims thanking him through out the process of building them up, however he had never encountered a situation quite like Okita's. Sure there was the lonely girl the bullied boy here and there. Various people with wants and desires however in Okita's case she was pretty much all of them combined. Not only did this make more work for him it caused him to get more involved in her life. He shook it off for now. "You don't ever have to thank me Okita. I believe everyone needs a friend. Even if it's just one. That one person can make a difference." He heard her start to cry and for the life of him couldn't figure out why. Still he played it off. "It's okay Oki-Chan. You don't need to cry. Things will get better. I promise you. For now, get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 4:15 pm

"O-okay... I'll see you tomorrow... goodnight..." She hung up, and looked down at the phone. "A friend..." She smiled softly, before going to get ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 4:25 pm

Sei echoed her words "Good night." After she hung up he put the phone in his pocket. He didn't move for a while. Lost in thought. He then snapped out of it and forced himself to continue. He made his way to a dark alley and moved into the shadows. There he vanished.

Soon he was in his darkened apartment. He dropped his keys on the table and took off his shoes. For some reason he couldn't fathom he felt... dirty. So he decided to take a shower. Moving into the bathroom he washed and dried. "Time to get ready for what tomorrow brings." He sat down in his chair and turned on the television. From here he would Observe, Shumei, Yasu and Okita's movements.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 4:33 pm

Okita was safely in bed, he'd find. Shumei, it seemed, was brooding in his home, glaring at the television. Yasu was a bit more interesting; it seemed she had taken her frustrations out on her bedroom, tearing up her decorations, and smashing several of her awards and trophies from various endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 4:56 pm

This amused Sei. He was actually glad that Okita was getting some rest and figured Shumei would be doing something like that. As for Yasu, that's what really amused him. He figured she would still be a quivering mass of tears but this. This was unexpected. "I wonder how she'll do tomorrow with Okita." He pressed his fingertips together "This is going to be interesting."

(O.O.C. For the sake of the progressing the story I'm gonna snap forward to the next day.)

Sei had finished getting dressed early. He wanted to catch Okita on her way to school. So they would have some time to chat. He picked a route that wouldn't seem like he went out of his way to meet up with her. As soon as he saw her he waved. "Hey there!" He jogged over to walk with her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 7:09 pm

Okita jumped a bit when he called out, but gave a shy smile when she realized it was him. "H-hey... good morning, Sei... how... are you feeling?" She may not have been in the frame of mind to comment on it, but she'd seen the condition he was in yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 7:13 pm

Sei rubbed the side of his head. There was some bruising but other than that he looked okay. "I'm okay. I've been through worse." He moved to walk in stride with her. He looked at the gates of the school and sighed. Looking at Okita with a side long glance "You ready for another glorious day in paradise?" His tone suggested heavy sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty2017-02-15, 7:20 pm

Okita gave a weak smile in response. "I'm... used to it. If I can get through highschool... I'm sure things will get better once it's over..." As they approached the gates, there was a large flyer placed up. A mandatory school-wide meeting was being called first thing, before classes, in the conference hall. That was... strange. "...I... guess we need to go to the conference hall..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next