The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-24, 11:13 pm

Sei nodded and started towards the front of the school. He went to his locker and grabbed his book bag and changed his shoes. "Okay then, Follow me." He started out of the school and headed to his place. It was a simple one bedroom apartment.

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 2-one-bed

He walked in and kicked off his shoes. He then pointed things out as he passed them. "Bathroom, Kitchen, living room and that door is my bedroom." The place was remarkably clean and organized. "There's a terrace too. Pay no mind to my drying laundry." Looking at the two "Make yourselves at home." He tossed his keys on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-24, 11:17 pm

Okita and Yasu both glanced around after removing their shoes, before taking seats on the couch. "It's really nice..."

"Mhm... I'll probably need to look for an apartment myself soon..." Okita blinked at that. Noticing the confusion, Yasu clarified. "My father is likely to kick me out after outing him like that. I have some money squirreled away though, so I should be fine, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-24, 11:22 pm

Sei smiled, "Hey, here's a thought, maybe you two can room together." He walked to the kitchen and started pulling out take out menu's. Looking at the two he shrugged a bit. "I'm not much of a cook and they have my credit card information on file." He set several menu's down on the coffee table. "Pick what you want. It ranges from traditional Japanese cuisine, to foreign foods. I'm partial to Pizza myself. But it's what you guys want." He sat down and pulled out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-24, 11:31 pm

Okita shrugged a bit. "I don't get to eat pizza very often..."

"I'm fine with pizza... and... room together? Can we... even afford that? I don't have THAT much saved..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-24, 11:42 pm

Again Sei sighed. "Well, for now if that happens and he kicks you out you two are more than welcome to stay here until something comes up. I can sleep in the living room and while considered one bed it's actually two and you girls can share the room." He dialed the pizza place and ordered his usual times two. He looked back to the girls. "Just a thought and it would be temporary." He took off his school jacket. "While you two talk I'm gonna shower." He paused on his way to his bedroom "It's something I do every time I get back from school." He went in and grabbed some clothes then headed to the bathroom. There he stripped and started the water.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 12:07 am

Okita and Yasu sat in silence for a moment, before Okita spoke up. "Would... you want to? To room together, if that happens? I'm... okay with it, myself..."

"...I'd... be cool with that... but we'd probably have to stay here for a bit if it was the case..." Okita paused at that, glancing over at the bathroom where Sei had gone.

"...I don't... think that would be too bad. It'd be nice to have friends around..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 12:16 am

Sei finished his shower and toweled off. Then he dressed in a tank top and sweat pants and walked out into the living room. His body was still a little damp and his hair was unkempt. His form could be seen under his tight shirt. Corded muscles compact and lean but still showed he had training and power. "So, have you guys talked about it yet?" He ran his fingers through his damp hair. Brushing from his face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 12:34 am

Okita and Yasu both stared at Sei for a moment with slightly wide eyes, before both girls looked away quickly, blushing. "Um... if Yasu does get kicked out... we'll stay here until we can get a place of our own... if that's okay..."

"It shouldn't be too long... we can... probably get jobs somewhere without too much trouble."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 12:40 am

Sei nodded, "Okay sound good. The pizza should be here soon. Then we can get down to business." He moved to the couch and sat down. He did notice that they both looked away. "Um... are you two okay?" He reached out for the t.v. remote.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 12:46 am

Okita responded by taking off her glasses and cleaning them with her shirt. Yasu cleared her throat a bit. "Um... we just weren't expecting you to... come out looking like that."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:08 pm

he quirked an eyebrow "Like what? Comfortable? I don't wear my school uniform all the time. I do have a wardrobe. This is just my after shower clothes. When I fully dry then i'll style and dress. I'm not naked." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:11 pm

Yasu blushed more deeply. "That's... not the point.." Okita was... rather furiously cleaning her glasses, as an excuse to not look at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:30 pm

Sei shook his head, "Okay, okay. I get it." He walked to his room and closed the door. Soon after he came out dressed. 
The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 DarksideHuman
He walked over to the girls. "Is this better?" There was a small hint of sarcasm to his voice. Then he walked over to his couch. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. He stood up and walked over. Soon he came back with two flat boxes. "Pizza's here." He set it on the coffee table. He then got some plates from the kitchen and set them down. "Dig in." He grabbed a few slices and put them on his plate. He also brought napkins.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:32 pm

Yasu and Okita both grabbed slices, and Okita seemed to quite enjoy hers, based on the bright smile on her face as she ate. Yasu, however, glanced over at Sei. "Um... sorry about that, Sei... I just don't think we'd really taken note of the fact we would be staying with a boy until then..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:46 pm

Sei paused "Ah, I can see how the gravity of the situation would cause some pause for... concern." He took a bite and seemed to enjoy watching Okita eat her slice. "We'll work out a schedule for bathroom and what not." He took a bite and chewed thinking. "I think after we're done eating we should see what Yasu's dad is gonna do." Then he looked to Yasu. "Or..." He smiled a bit. "We could make a preemptive strike. You tell your dad that you're moving out. That'll show him you are in control." He leaned back and looked to Okita. "How about you? What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 2:53 pm

Yasu shifted a bit, clearly uncomfortable. "I mean... I could, but..."

"I think.... I think you should do it." Okita had spoken up, looking to Yasu seriously. "I think Sei has the right idea. You want a fresh start, right?" Yasu nodded slightly, surprised by Okita speaking up about this. "Then start it on your terms. I... I'll do the same. I'll tell the matron at the orphanage that I'm leaving. It's a fresh start for all of us. Or... well, not for Sei, but... he's the only reason we can do it in the first place..." She seemed to lose steam, twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:01 pm

Sei smiled and set his plate down. He walked over to Okita and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Okita, i'm pleasantly surprised by that statement. That's not to say the courage you are displaying." He gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze. Looking over to Yasu he had an idea. He would flesh it out a bit more later. "Okita's right, you need to do this on your terms. Don't let him have all the power." He placed his other hand on her shoulder. "You're stronger than that. If today is any indication, you can do this." He released them both and walked back to the couch. He picked up his plate and took another bite of his pizza. "Confidence in yourself is key. I believe this is the right move."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:08 pm

Yasu still seemed unsure, but the strangely reassuring, shy smile Okita gave her made her nod slowly. "Alright... I'll do it. We can make a trip of it, I guess. To pack the things I'll need... and maybe some extra? ...Well, no, I don't think my clothes would fit you Okita..."

"Why not?" Okita was surprised that Yasu was even thinking about letting her borrow her clothes, but also by the statement. Yasu just fidgeted.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:11 pm

Sei leaned forward. "Oh no, you just can't make a statement like that and leave us hanging." He smiled "Spill, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:21 pm

Yasu seemed to shrink a bit. "Okita is... a bit more... developed, than I am..." Okita immediately blushed deeply, and wrapped her arms around herself under her chest as she often did, which did not help the situation. Something she realized, as she then covered her chest immediately afterward.

"Um... right..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:28 pm

Sei barked a laugh. "Oh come on girls. We've all taken human anatomy. We know what everyone is packing. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Plus you both are very attractive young women. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. If anything, I have money we can go shopping for clothes if you guys need some. I'm not worried about it." He knew from watching various anime that eventually they would see one another in all their glory. It was just a matter of time. He knew Okita was aware of it. Maybe that's why she was a little... uncomfortable. He playfully tossed a pizza crust at Okita. "So stop with that." He was smiling, trying to loosen up the situation.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:34 pm

Okita actually huffed a bit, pouting, which for some reason caused Yasu to have to stifle a small laugh of her own. "I have clothes of my own, so I think it's only Okita who might need new clothes... and... well, he has a point... we've seen each other naked before, Okita." When Okita flinched in response, Yasu's face fell. "I... I didn't mean that... I meant.. other times, during gym class...."

"I know... just.. reminded me. Don't worry." Okita shifted a bit, then glanced at Sei. "...You really think I'm attractive though? I've.. never really had anybody give me that impression... aside from... nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 3:43 pm

Sei nodded "While that ass clown doesn't count for anything, he was right about one thing. On both of your accounts. You are both very pretty." More pointedly at Okita "Anyone who doesn't see that you are pretty Okita is either blind or stupid." He looked back that the two of them in turn. "We'll hit the orphanage first since it's closer. Okita you can grab your things and then we'll head to Yasu's. I have a car we can take so that'll make things a bit easier." He stood and walked over to Okita. He then knelt down so he could look up at her. "Don't doubt yourself. This is a new beginning, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 4:48 pm

Okita managed a shy smile, and nodded a bit. "R-right..." Both her and Yasu seemed rather pleased by Sei calling them pretty, though it was truly more due to it being a nice confidence boost for two young women who had both had their confidence shattered.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty2017-02-25, 5:50 pm

Sei nodded and went back to the couch. "Okay so I guess when we're done eating we'll get this show on the road. I'll call the garage and have them bring my car around." At that he grabbed his cellphone and dialed a number. After saying a few words he hung up and turned to the remaining pizza. He grabbed another slice and took a bite. After a moment he looked at the two. "Come one, what's on your collective minds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next