The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Flower By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-13, 10:21 pm

Terra couldn't help it, she did laugh as did Damon while Monica sinked into her seat, a bright red as she did her best impression of a melting puddle.

"It's fine," Damon had regained his composure first. "We don't have anything for you to worry about in there so feel free to go wild. Do you know how old you are Flower, if you had to guess?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-13, 11:00 pm

Flower just blinked. "Nope. But I'm a service droid I think, so I'd be whatever age they built me to be, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 12:08 am

"We'll, as it turns out you're not quite a service droid," Monica said. "You're something called a Biodroid first generation. But I want you to keep that fact mostly to around our family. There could be bad people and we don't want them to find out."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 12:26 am

Flower blinked, then nodded. "Oh... okay... but if I'm not a service droid, then why do I feel like doing housework, and enjoy doing it so much? It makes me feel... warm, and comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:03 am

"I'm not sure sweetie," Monica really wished she knew. "It could be a memory of some sort you can't recall right now."

"Have you decided where you'll sleep Flower?"
Damon asked. "I'm not sure if Ignis is coming back tonight so you could use her room, or Karin and Monica's."

"..I'd kinda like Flower to sleep in my room."
Monica spoke up, glancing at her. "Up to you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:22 am

Flower blinked, surprised. "You only have one bed though, Miss Monica. Where would I sleep?"

"I would assume in the bed with her, Flower." Karin just smiled at the girl, and Flower looked back to Monica with a surprised smile.

"Oh... okay, if you really don't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:33 am

It didn't take too long for everyone to finish eating their dinner and put the dishes away, which left Monica and Flower to head back to the room. She didn't have any pajamas for Flower unfourtnately but that could be fixed tomorrow with some much needed cloth shopping. Monica just got into a night shirt and some pants before getting into bed, yawning a bit.

"Man, what a day huh kiddo? We managed to get a lot of work done."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:37 am

Flower nodded, clapping her hands together and smiling. "Yep! We didn't finish all the rooms, but we can get back to it tomorrow! Shouldn't take long since we got most of it done already... ah, maybe I'll get to make breakfast or lunch for everyone tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:45 am

Monica smiled warmly at that. "I'll look forward to that." She motioned to her bed. "You can sleep here, have enough room. Might be a Biodroid and don't need as much rest but you're still growing so we shouldn't skip."

She yawned slightly again. "..Tomorrow..I..think we'll have to get you some clothes.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 2:44 am

Flower nodded as she dove into the bed, burying herself in the covers. She looked up at Monica, smiling. "Okay Miss Monica.... and thank you for letting me stay. I hope I can make you and the others happy for as long as I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 11:13 am

"You can just call me Monica if you want.." Monica said sleepily as she closed her eyes. "..Haven't known you for a day and already consider you family Flower. Have a lot of things to show you tomorrow.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 12:52 pm

Flower was definitely surprised. Family? She considered her as family? Flower's smiled widened, even as she closed her own eyes. "Sweet dreams, Miss Monica...." It seemed she was going to stick to calling her that for now.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:04 pm

Monica drifted off to sleep before too long, for the most part peaceful. Flower would find out in the morning though that Monica was Not a morning person and needed a nudge to get going when it was that early.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:14 pm

Flower, on the other hand, woke up rather early. She managed to slip out of the bed without waking Monica, and padded off to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was a rolled up omelette of sorts that she made for everyone. Of course, as it turned out, while she was a decent cook, she wasn't always the most sensible one. The copious amounts of Tabasco sauce in each serving were a sign of that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:35 pm

"Good morning Flower."

It was Terra who was up, unlike Monica she was a early riser. "Sleep well last night?" She hadn't talked to Flower as much as she would have liked, so she was going to do her best to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 1:58 pm

Flower smiled, nodding happily. "Mhm! And look, Missus Terra! I made breakfast, see?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 3:06 pm

Terra grinned. "I noticed sweety. It looks pretty good. Also, feel free to call me just Terra if you want too, while here I want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Unless that's what you like calling us."

Monica came, tired and shuffling around like a zombie. "Ugh.food..drink.."

"The zombie known as Monica cometh. It's nice to see you in the flesh out of the cave."
Terra said to her daughter.

"..Too early to think of retort." S
he mumbled sitting down.

"Morning." Damon came, along with Chris which he put into a high chair. "I'm surprised you're up Monica."

His daughter shrugged slightly. "I have my moments."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 3:22 pm

Flower looked around then. "Where is Miss Karin? Shouldn't she be up too?" She wasn't yet aware of the sleeping habits of the woman in question.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 6:56 pm

"She'll be up soon. Karin always sleeps in abit when she doesn't have work because she usually has to get up early on those days."
Damon dug into the food noticing it had a..different taste to it. Most people would be running around screaming but he wasn't most people. Neither was his wife for that matter.

Monica on the other hand was another story.

She took one bite, before her eyes snapped open. "Gah!" She held her mouth and rushed out of the room.

"..Don't mind Monica, real spicy food was never her thing."
Terra assured Flower. She didn't want the little girls feelings hurt.

Besides, it was in her and Damon's opinion hilraous. Admittingly, they weren't exactly 'normal'.

"Anyway, how would you feel about going out today and getting some clothes today and exploring the city a bit?"
Terra asked. It would get her out the house and see what else was out there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-14, 10:40 pm

Flower was confused by Monica's actions. "Was adding Tabasco sauce bad? And that's fine, but I haven't cleaned the house yet. I should get that done... which reminds me, do I have permission to go into your room to clean?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-15, 3:43 am

Terra nodded a bit. Monica, its just hot things have always gotten to her so it wasn't bad, just a bit much for her. I suppose you could go after you're done with cleaning and maybe Karin could join you two as well. Who knows when she'll wake up, but if you want you can attempt to wake her up so she doesn't miss breakfast, she likes hot things you see."

Partly because she wanted to see how Flower would wake up Karin.

Then something occured to her.

"..Flower do remember the conversation about it being okay to go into our room last night?" It could be nothing but a slip, that happened to her but if it was more serious..that would be worrying.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-15, 4:01 am

Flower was about to go try and wake Karin, but paused at Terra's question. "...Eh? We talked about that?... Ah!" Flower immediately got flustered, bowing quickly. "I'm sorry! My memory functions... um... I guess... I have trouble remembering recent things too...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-15, 4:10 am

Damon and Terra glanced at each other before the former got up and left the room. "Ah. It's all right sweety. I have students back at school that have memory problems as well."

She was going to say more when Damon came back with a notepad and pen. "Why not carry this with you to write things down? Might help with remembering things."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-15, 4:17 am

Flower blinked, taking the notepad and pen, before smiling. "Okay! Thank you, I promise to use it every day!" She giggled, and took off down the hall. A moment later... "Miss Karin, it's morning! Wake up please!" Karin let out a strangled cry of surprise. Flower had simply... leapt onto her bed while shouting for her to wake up. Being woken up by a loud little girl landing on top of her was not exactly fun for her, but she couldn't be mad at Flower, who was sitting in her lap and smiling at her excitedly. "And look! Mister Damon gave me this, so I can write stuff down so I remember it better! Oh, oh! And I made breakfast! Please, get up and have some, Miss Karin! I have to go show Miss Monica my present!" She darted off again, Karin simply watched her go... and she just knew she was screwed.

'That girl is going to have us all wrapped around her finger without even trying...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty2014-07-15, 4:29 am

Monica almost practically bumped into Flower when she came back from recovering from the spicy food attack she had earlier. "Slow down kiddo. What's got you so excited this time?" Despite herself a small twitch of a smile was already appearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flower By Any Other Name
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next