The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Flower By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-10, 1:36 pm

Donella was wondering how she would get out of this one. "Hm..we'll small one, remember how I mentioned bad mommy and daddy's? Since I had one and I grew up in a..not so nice place I'm a bit afraid how that may effect any children I have on some level."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-10, 2:13 pm

Flower was confused for a moment. "Oh... so, then I would be a bad mom too?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-10, 11:58 pm

Now that caught Donella's attention. "Of course not..." She frowned slightly feeling anger swell inside of her but calmed down. Flower didn't even remember her parents so there wasn't a way to say if they were bad or not. "You may not remember where you came from, but you're growing up in a nice place with nice people aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-11, 1:57 am

Flower nodded happily. "Mhm! But, I don't have a mom, so I just thought that I can't be a good one then. If a bad mom makes a bad mom, then no mom must make a really bad one? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-14, 2:25 am

"That's not.." Donella was clearly flustered by all of this and wasn't really sure what to say. It seemed Flower had gotten her into a trap of sorts and she wasn't quite sure how to disarm it. Finally she sighed a bit. "..Forget what I said. Perhaps its something I need to think more about."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-01-14, 4:08 am

Flower was clearly confused, but she brushed it off. "Okay! So are you here to have breakfast with us?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-03, 3:48 pm

Donella nodded with a small smile. "Indeed, I am small one. In fact, why don't I help you cook hm? It would be a novel experience and Hannah has been teaching me to be far better then what I was. After if you all like you may accompany me to Asgard. You see, Hannah has certain ingredients and items she gets from there for business. It also turns out she's making a name for herself there." She mused looking down. "Would you like to see what Asgard is like, Flower? Assuming your guardians are all right with it."

Monica shook her head. "I'm cool as long as I'm with her. Karin or Ignis might want to come too depending who's busy and who's around. Up to Flower if we go though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-03, 4:21 pm

Flower was rather confused. "Asgard...? In Norse religion, Asgard is one of the Nine Worlds and home to the Æsir tribe of gods. It is surrounded by an incomplete wall attributed to a Hrimthurs riding the stallion Svaðilfari, according to Gylfaginning. Odin and his wife, Frigg, are the rulers of Asgard. It-"

"Calm down, Flower. Walking encyclopedia, you are." Karin had come into the room, chuckling a bit. "You're referencing legend, anyway. Asgard is a real place, and it's where Sinera and the other Valkyrie live."

"Sinera... ah! I remember! She gave me that medallion to call her if I need her!" Karin just nodded, and turned to Donella.

"I'm fine with it. Despite how things started, you seem genuine, and Ignis vouches for you, and that's all I need. Ignis may want to come along, but not sure. She may not be available to do so, but even if she is... it's Asgard. She's almost guaranteed to be safe there."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-04, 4:09 am

Donella was heartend by those words, but she wouldn't admit it outloud. No of course not she had too much pride. But what was the use of pride when she stood on a broken foundation? Her wealth, status and reputation were all but gone back in her home world and here she had nothing. At the least, nothing she could safely say was worth being prideful over.

But..seeing the smiling Flower and remembering the times she spent under Hannah and Peggy's presence she'd admit she found things far more priceless.

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Asgard_by_Nurkhular

It was a bit later before the group finally arrived to Asgard, a few Valkyrie checked in on them when they entered but otherwise let them pass afterwards. In the far distance was a huge tree that extended into the clear blue skies until it vanished into the clouds. If one's eyes were good enough and they were close, they'd actually be able to see buildings; signaling there was a settlement of some kind there.

When they got further they'd get a better look at the city. It was busy around this time and there was different races going up and about their business. Donella kept going until they went further up the steps and reached a home, a modest one that didn't stand out too much. She knocked once, or twice before it opened revealing Sinera. The only difference was this time she was dressed a bit more casually, but in a 'older' style of clothes one might find more popular during when the Valkyrie were first coming about. At the least, the dress had strong hints of it.

"Come in, come in please."
She stepped aside. "I've been waiting for you. It's a pleasure to meet you all again." Sinera smiled as she crouched down. "And you as well Flower. How do you fare today?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-05, 2:39 am

Flower's response was to wave happily, bouncing on her feet a bit. "I'm okay! I'm happy to see you again, Ms. Sinera! Asgard is really pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-05, 2:58 am

Sinera smiled warmly in response as she stood back up, turning to Donella. "Usually its Peggy or Hannah that come to pick up supplies, I'm a bit surprised you decided to come. It's not a unpleasant surpsie though."

Donella shrugged glancing at Flower then to her. "I decided it couldn't hurt, and I wanted to do something of use for Hannah." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a small bag and gave it to Sinera. "That's about it for now. I assume everything is in order?"

The Valkyrie nodded. "That it is. I'll make sure they're delivered but while you're here, please feel free to enjoy your stay." She smiled at Flower. "I had been hoping you would get to meet my sisters, all of you really but Sophita, Mother and Uncle Loki are all particularly fond of children and I think you'll like them. Mother is rather busy are the others, so we shall see." She turned to Monica and Karin. "If I may ask, what became of Ignis today? I had been hoping to meet them as well from things I've heard of them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-05, 3:30 am

Karin hadn't originally intended to come, but the look on Flower's face convinced her. "Honestly... not sure. Ignis has been trying to get all her ducks in a row so she can retire from Hunting, but it's a lot of work for her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-06, 1:43 pm

Sinera nodded as she headed into the back of her room before returning. "That is rather unfourtnate but its understandbale given she has many responsbilties and the like she must take care of. I'll take you on a tour of Asgard while we're here. Perhaps we'll run into one or both my sisters as well but I cannot really say."

The Valkyrie lead them out of her home and further into Asgard until they reached another building, this time it was like a stable of some kind. Flower would see some rather interesting animals, including a few winged horses, Griffins and the like.

"This often where we different mounts, as it were. The Valkyrie don't need them for the most part but other races here used to for various things. They may not look it but they are very intelligent; you give them respect and they'll give it to you."

Sinera continued further, greeting some two short men who were no doubt dwarf's as she passed. Outside of the stable and into a grass land was a large red dragon laying down. A few other elves were around as well, dressed in white tunics before a female turned and bowed to Sinera. "Lady Sinera, welcome back."

"Thank you. These are friends, Donella, Karin, Monica, and Flower. How is Esta? And is Sophita around?" Sinera asked.

The elf faltered. "She's..about the same. The medicine we made thanks to Hannah due to some of the things from Genmma seems to have helped a bit though. She's a bit more lucid more often. Lady Sophita isn't present I'm afraid but she may return."

Sinera said nothing then went to the dragon putting a hand her nose. "How are you today Esta?" She asked gently.

The large dragon lifted its head slightly. "..Where are my children?"

"They aren't here, Esta."
Sinera said gently, but in a tone that suggested this was a conversation they had many times with more or less the same lines. "You have company."

Esta said nothing but turned their attention towards them, as if mildly curious. The only one who caught her attention was Flower. The dragon was silent, as thinking. "What are your names?" Their tone had a edge of sadness to it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-07, 1:52 am

Karin could guess as to where Esta's children likely were, but didn't speak on it. "My name is Karin Littner. It's an honor to meet you."

"Ah, I'm Flower! ...I've never seen a dragon before... dragon's are really pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-07, 2:49 am

Monica was of the same mind as Karin, but of course said nothing. "Monica Kenzy. It's nice to meet you." Truth be told, Monica hadn't ever met a dragon in their actual dragon form in her life and to be sure it was kinda intimidating. Or should have been. With Esta it oddly didn't feel like that at all, there was just a air about them. That or it was just her.

The Red Dragon seemed more focused on Flower then anyone else present. "Flower..that is a pretty name. I like that name. Do you like it here in Asgard?" Though Esta noted a rather strange scent from the little one she couldn't place her finger on and couldn't describe. It was not unpleasant but it was different.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-07, 3:27 am

Flower nodded happily, bouncing a bit again. "Mhm! Asgard is pretty, and the people are really nice! Someone said I'd be a 'heartbreaker' someday though, and that sounds bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-11, 7:52 pm

"Ah...."

If Esta could smile in that form, she would have but she seemed a bit more calm as she talked to Flower. "Small one, the term heartbreaker is not a bad term. It's one of endearment; it means you will be well liked. When you're older, you'll understand completely but for now take it as a compliment."

"If you're wondering, I am called a Red Dragon. What are you, Flower? I haven't sensed something like you before."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-11, 9:49 pm

Flower seemed pleased to hear it was a compliment, but at the question, she paused. "I... don't really know. I know I'm an android of some kind. I think I am a service android, for doing housework, but Ms. Monica thinks I'm something else, I think?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-12, 3:21 am

"Interesting. The terms of android still confuse me.."
Esta muttered. "But I've been here so long secluded into my own world that things pass me by without noticing. What is a android exactly?"

Sinera answered. "They are, for lack of a better word artificially created beings. Some are purely mechanical and others aren't. For many these days, they are basically just people but created differently."

Esta inclined her head, deep in thought. Had the humans and other races advanced enough to create artificial life? She was not sure how to feel on the subject but this little one..she had such a glow to her. It made her feel at ease.

The tiny girl's origins didn't matter. What mattered what lay inside the person and right now, the child was just another adorable little girl to be protected like many in her past. However, she wasn't sure how to feel about artitifical life simply because it could be abused but she kept quite about it. "That is fascinating, I do need to keep up with certain things. It does not matter to me either way, child. You're still the same but why do you call young Monica miss? She seems quite young."

Monica flushed. "I don't know, its just a quirk I guess."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-12, 3:34 am

Flower blinked a little. "I call everyone Miss and Mister. I'm being polite!" She beamed, clearly proud herself for that. Karin just chuckled at that.

"It's rather endearing, I'll say that much."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-20, 12:34 pm

"Polite, you say? In that case.."

Before their eyes, Esta's form began to glow white as it started to shrink until it was human in size and shape. When it died down, there was a beautiful woman with red hair that went to their waist, there was a air of wisdom and sadness around them.

Sinera was a bit surprised, Esta didn't reveal her human form to many people. It seemed Flower just had that effect on some people. Funnily enough, though, the woman would look almost like a carbon copy of another one by the name of Veranis. Why her human form looked like that was anyone's guess but there were theories.

Esta crouched down to Flower. "Now then, let's try this once again properly. I'm Esta, its nice to meet you Flower, Karin and Monica. I hope we can be friends."

Monica couldn't help but smile at the scene. "Me too."

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Veranis
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-20, 2:23 pm

Karin smiled happily, but it was Flower's reaction that was particularly impressive. She became extremely excited at the display of the transformation, having never seen something like it before. She was hopping up and down by the end of it, eyes wide. When Esta re-introduced herself, she'd find Flower slamming into her, wrapping her arms around Esta and hugging her tightly. "That was so cool Ms. Esta! And you're still so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2015-03-26, 1:44 am

It wasn't something Esta had expected but Flower's reaction and the hug triggered memories she normally kept somewhere locked away. The Red Dragon was momentarily taken off guard by the hug and didn't react for the first moment but the tiny arms around her neck beckoned her and she hugged Flower back; just like she had done her daughter in the past.

The exact phrasing was something her daughter had said, and Flower reminded her so much of them.

Flower would feel a few tears hit her face, Esta hugged her tighter but was mindful of her strength as she was gentle with Flower.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2016-03-27, 5:19 pm

Flower was a bit surprised, but just hugged Esta more tightly. She didn't know why Esta was upset, or crying, but she wanted to make her feel better. "Mmm... you're really warm, Ms. Esta. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty2016-03-30, 11:50 am

Esta gently moved away from Flower, wiping her eyes slightly. "I apologize just.."

"It's fine." Sinera interrupted, assuring her. "Why don't you take a break?"

The dragoness considered this before nodding as she turned to the others but faintly smiled at Flower. "Just to put your mind at ease, it wasn't anything you did little one. You just reminded me of someone and it brought back some good memories." It wasn't actually a lie. "I need to rest a bit, but would you like to visit regularly when you can?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flower By Any Other Name
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next