The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Flower By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-03, 8:44 pm

Flower seemed to think about that. "...Um, well, I do like meeting new friends!" Karin smirked at that, as did Ignis.

"Well, meeting the Brunel's will definitely be interesting for you, I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-08, 12:50 am

Levante really had nothing to do at the moment. Contray to popular belief, this didn't mean people had run off in panic; Levante normally was actually pretty easy going and low key when not in one of his..moods. That or someone pissed him off.

Perhaps he could visit Tomoya? He had went to the Netherworld for a change of scenery after all.

Musing were cut short when he heard the door ring which made him curious as he went to the door only to have Garnet open it before he could reach it.

"Monica, Ignis, Karin, good to see you." Garnet smiled warmly letting them in before noticing the new little one. "Ah. Who is this? You three are baby sitting?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-08, 1:05 am

Flower just waved cheerfully at Garnet, while Karin spoke up. "This is Flower. We are taking care of her at the moment, while Nobus does some... fact-finding. Monica can explain, she's the one who found Flower, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-14, 12:23 am

"This is certainly interesting."

It was Levante, the tall Nosferartu almost seemingly appearing from nowhere. "Hello there small one, my name is Levante Brunel. If I was told a princess would visiting us, I would have made sure our mansion was more prepared for your arrival."

Garnet gently elbowed her father. "Don't tease." She turned to Monica. "But yes, I would like a idea of what is going on. In the kitchen?" Monica just nodded; it was also a chance to eat Garnet's cooking and Monica was always a sucker for her cookies and such as is. Etna had joked that would be a easier way to bribe her then money, which was amusingly enough true.

Her father only chuckled turning to Flower. "How are you adjusting so far Flower? I hope you're having a good time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-14, 1:09 am

Flower smiled brightly. "Mm! I'm really happy! Everyone has been really nice, and they even help me with housework!" Karin chuckled.

"She seems to enjoy doing housework... for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-30, 11:25 pm

"That's nothing. When Garnet was little, she used to take to dressing like a maid-" Levante was playfully hit by Garnet on the shoulder. "-Or so I've been told by Delko. You do seem rather happy Flower, that's a good thing. It's something we adults can learn from."

Monica found herself a seat. "Is anyone else around?"

"We'll, aunty Victoria comes and goes. Because of her shadow powers you never know." Garnet opened the fridge to get a few things out. "Etna was here the other day but she's gone. Kieth is busy with his daughter and Reyna so we don't see them as much."

She closed the fridge and then went to the cabinents. "You two still going to retire from the hunting business soon?" She was, of course, talking to Karin and Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-09-30, 11:41 pm

Karin sighed heavily. "I'm mostly retired as is. I've rarely taken jobs lately, just slowly settling all accounts, as it were. I want to focus on my teaching."

"I'm working on it as well. I'm not quite ready, but I'm getting there. Should start thinking on what I want to do after, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-14, 1:10 am

Garnet made a humming sound in the back of her throat. "You do have a lot of skills and talents that could be used for other things so you have a lot of options. Technically with all the money you'd never have to worry about work again, but I can't imagine you wanting to just sit so something part time perhaps that can keep you busy."

"I've long since retired and go and do as I please, however its not for everyone and depends on the stage of life their at," Levante added in. "You like children and are rather good with them; that is something to consider."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-14, 1:27 am

Ignis chuckled a bit. "True, but teaching doesn't appeal to me like it does for Karin. Yes, I love children, but teaching isn't for me. Something that involves working with kids bears thinking about though, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 1:15 am

When they finally came back home, it was around the evening time. Damon was on the couch sleep, dead to the world from a long day at work while Terra was sleep as well. Chris was curled up into her as the three didn't react what so ever to the group coming home.

Monica didn't want to disturb them, so she grabbed a nearby blanket and gently put it around them before backing away. "I guess we'll let them sleep..." She turned to Flower, smiling as she crouched down. "How did you like your day Flower?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 1:17 am

Flower smiled brightly. "I had a lot of fun! Everyone was really nice, and I have new clothes, and I got to help clean that really big house! Even though it was just two rooms.... but still!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 1:25 am

Monica couldn't help but giggle. Flower was just too adorable. "We'll, I'm glad you've been having so much fun. We should be heading to bed; young bodies need to grow and all y'know? Besides I'm sure you want to be rested for tomorrow; it's not everyday Donella takes a interest in anyone and we have plenty of stuff to do."

She offered her hand. "So, ready for bed?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 1:30 am

Flower just kept smiling, and took Monica's hand. "Mhm!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 2:02 am

Monica lead Flower into bed in her room, getting dressed into her pajamas before laying down. Once Flower got in, Monica gently wrapped her arms around the little girl as to keep her safe. "Mhm..It's been a really fun long day..we're going have lots of fun tomorrow.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 2:05 am

Flower snuggled into Monica, giggling a bit. "Lots of fun... I'm so happy you found me, Miss Monica...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 11:21 pm

Around the next morning, Monica woke up with a slight yawn as she stretched. She was careful not to wake up Flower as she got dressed for the morning at first. Typically Monica wasn't a morning person but there was exceptions to it such as right now.

"Flower, wake up." She gently tried to rouse the little girl from her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-22, 11:31 pm

It only took a moment for Flower's eyes to flutter open, and she looked up at Monica, blinking. Then suddenly, she smiled brightly. "Good morning Miss Monica!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-10-23, 2:35 am

Monica smiled warmly, kissing her forehead. "Morning sweetie. Go ahead and get dressed and then we'll head out okay? Go ahead and try out one of your new outfits; pick what you like." She was curious of what she'd gravitate to and if needed she'd help the young girl

Once that was done and they headed out in the kitchen they would found it empty, at least for now as everyone else was sleep or still in their room at least. "Hm.." Monica tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I guess its up to us to make something then huh? Do you know what pancakes are?"

Donella wasn't doing this.

No. She definitely wasn't in the Kenzy residence.

She wasn't walking closer to the door to see the admittingly adora-tolerable little girl.

She wasn't knocking on the doo-

Damn it.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-12-25, 4:06 am

At the sound of knocking, the strangest thing happened. Flower knew what knocking meant. It meant 'someone is at the door.' It also meant another opportunity to help out, because she wasn't also aware that children shouldn't really be opening the door for strangers. Still, she wanted to be helpful, and that excitement was hard to contain. With an excited hop, she bolted for the door, her bare feet slapping against the hard floor of the kitchen, then the soft carpet leading to the door, catching on the rug... Flower's hand reached, and turned, the doorknob at around the same time that her face became intimately familiar with the door with a resounding thud. "....Gmphut..." Surely that sounded vaguely like 'got it', right?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-12-26, 3:24 am

Monica rushed after Flower, more then a bit worried since as a little girl she may not register the possible danger from answering a door without knowing who it was. For all someone knew, the person behind the door could have been crazy.

She didn't expect to see Flower trip up like she did when she reached her, running over to help her up and make sure she was all right. Luckily, it didn't seem Flower suffered from any serious wounds. "Whoa, careful sweetie I don't want you getting hurt. You can't just answer doors without knowing who it is, let the adults do it okay?"

Donella peaked in as the door had been opened, slightly amused. "I did not know I would be quite that popular."

Monica was a bit surprised Donella was here but moved aside. "Nothing wrong with you coming here..I'm just surprised."

Donella shrugged slightly as she moved in, the door closing behind her. "I had nothing of importance to do at the moment. Except for one thing but it can wait for now." She crouched down to Flower. "How do you fare this morning small one?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2014-12-26, 5:11 am

Flower's face was a little red from hitting the door, but she was still smiling. "I hit the door with my face! It was really funny!" She then suddenly hugged Donella, giggling. "Thank you for coming to visit!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2015-01-09, 3:50 am

Donella actually smiled at her giving a hug back. "You're welcome Flower." She turned to Monica. "Is Karin or any of the others present?"

Monica shook her head. "Karin is, Ignis comes and goes so you never know. The rest are sleep."

"Hm," Donella left it alone as she turned back to Flower. "I have to take you to meet someone rather..close to me one of these days. You could say she was..no, is a mother figure to me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2015-01-09, 5:22 am

Flower cocked her head to the side. "Mother figure? What happened to your mom?" Flower, smart as she was, was still a child.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2015-01-09, 8:59 pm

Monica excused herself for the moment, going into the kitchen while the two talked.

Donella's smile faltered slightly. "..Sometimes Flower, people aren't good parents. My birth mother wasn't a very nice person and sometimes others just don't make good mommy and daddy's. Like me, I would not make a good parent."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty2015-01-09, 11:23 pm

Flower's face scrunched up a bit. "Why not? You're really pretty and nice, you'd make a great mom!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flower By Any Other Name
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next