The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Flower By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-03-30, 5:25 pm

Flower nodded eagerly, then paused and looked over to Karin and Monica. "Um... is that okay?" Karin just shrugged.

"I have no issue with it myself."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-04-09, 12:48 pm

Monica smiled shaking her head. "Of course its fine. I wouldn't pry you away from a new friend."

Esta gave a somewhat tired smile before hugging Flower one last time. "I'll see you later.."

Watching this, Sinera was overall rather pleased. Esta usually kept to herself for the most part so that little interaction with Flower was a good sign. It would be very good for Esta to have Flower interacting with her on a semi regular basis.

"Come. There is one last thing I wish to show all of you, or rather meet." Sinera said to the group as she lead them out. It didn't take them long to reach their next destination which was a huge palace, though there was a bit of a flare of 'Norse' style to it.

She turned to the others. "While you're here, can I get you anything to drink or eat?" She planned on seeing if her uncle or sisters were around, but her uncle was..we'll himself. It was hard to say where he would be as he was busy and definitely a free spirit.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-07-24, 9:52 pm

Karin waved the offer off, while Flower shook her head, smiling. "I'm not hungry. Thank you though!" She seemed more focused on the palace itself, clearly fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-08-15, 12:36 am

After they had concluded their business in the land of Valkyrie, the group had returned home to relax and get themselves readjusted. Orginally, Donella had planned to go back with Hannah and Peggy to their place but she wanted to stay around Flower. The little girl had captured the moody Unseelie's heart and refused to let go, whether she'd admit it or not.

"That was quite a adventure, wasn't it small one? I hope you had a good time. I'll have to show you my mother and sister some time."
Donella of course meant Hannah and Peggy. To her they were family and she'd refer to them as such.

Her biological and 'other' adopted family were only marginally more useful then fertilizer on barren ground.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-12-10, 4:14 pm

Flower smiled, nodding. "Mhm! I'd like that, Ms. Donella! Today was really fun!" Flower was clearly quite happy about the days events.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2016-12-23, 11:23 am

Donella fully planned on letting Flower meet her other family if time permitted and she wasn't that busy but she couldn't say for sure. That all aside, something else was on her mind and that was how others would treat Flower. She was a very sweet young girl with a charm of her own, but not everyone would be open-minded and not everyone would accept her because of what she was.

"Flower, I want you to know something. If people dislike or make fun of you because of things you can't help, they aren't worth your time, understand? Some people can only see what they want to see and it has nothing to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 2:50 pm

Flower cocked her head to the side, confused by the sudden turn in the conversation. "Um, okay Ms. Donella!" She blinked and looked up as Karin's hand dropped gently onto her head, ruffling her hair.

"Don't think she really got it, but don't worry Donella. Me, Ignis, Monica, the others... we'll make sure she understands." She paused, then held out her hand to Donella. "We... didn't exactly get off on the right foot, and I couldn't understand why my sister spared you when she did but... I'm starting to see it. You're a good person. Please, feel free to visit Flower whenever you like."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 3:34 pm

Donella blinked, looking down at the young woman's hand as she hadn't expected it. Still it would be rude to just stand there so she shook Karin's hand. "I can't promise anything thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 3:59 pm

Karin nodded. "You're trying, that's what counts. And Flower likes you, so you can't be all bad." She smirked, before clapping Flower on the shoulder. "We'll see you later, Donella. Come on Flower, let's get home."

"Bye, Ms. Donella!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty2017-01-18, 2:11 pm

"I'll see you later small one. Be safe." Donella gave Flower one last hug before going to leave but she had a smile on her face as she was clearly happy.

"I haven't really known her much at all, but I think that's the happiest I've ever seen her. You really have a gift Flower." Monica said to the little girl. "Buut, I'm beat. So lets get something to eat and just relax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flower By Any Other Name
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8