The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Flower By Any Other Name

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-22, 1:01 am

May only smiled a bit amused. "What do you three plan to do now?"

Monica honestly wasn't sure. "Hm..I don't know. Mostly just take Flower around, meet a few more of our friends and show her more of the city. Today is just a day on the town." She smiled back at Flower. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-22, 1:13 am

Flower could only smile, bouncing on her feet. "Mhm! All done! Oh! Hold on..." She pulled out her notepad and rushed over to the counter to add shopping to her little 'diary'. Karin just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-25, 2:06 am

Miranda waved when they were leaving. "Bye Flower! See you at school!"

Monica had a few things and places in mind to visit, but she really wanted Flower to enjoy herself and have a good time but luckily the little girl was easy to entertain and a delight to be around.

"All right, Flower. We have a few options of where to go from here." Monica said. "We can visit the Brunel's, they're a family of Nosferartu. You'll really like them and I'm positve they'll like you. They all live or spend a lot of time in this big mansion, its pretty cool. The next is we can visit Ignis and Kimiko which are my other sisters. Not sure if they're around or not."

"Ooor," She trailed off dramatically. 'We can just get some ice cream for now and think about it eh?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-25, 2:59 am

Flower blinked. "Ice cream? That's... a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. In some cases, artificial flavourings and colourings are used in addition to, or instead of, the natural ingredients. The mixture of chosen ingredients is stirred slowly while cooling, in order to incorporate air and to prevent large ice crystals from forming. The result is a smoothly textured semi-solid foam that is malleable and can be scooped.... right?" Karin just blinked, and looked at Monica with a deadpan expression.

"...We are taking her to get ice cream. Now."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-26, 12:11 am

"....."

Monica just nodded and decided to go with it then after that little outburst and Karin's words. It didn't take too long to reach a place that was selling ice cream. "Not sure what you like but feel free to pick whatever you like okay? Me or Karin will pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-26, 12:29 am

Flower was clearly overwhelmed by this. It all looked delicious, but she had no idea whether she'd like any of it. Karin noticed this and had a word with the owner; a few minutes later, and there were small samples of every flavor set up for Flower to try. By the end of it, Flower clearly loved ice cream, and seemed to favor things with banana flavoring. 'Banana Pudding' seemed to be her favorite though. Which is why she was given a large bowl of it, free of charge, as the owner seemed practically smitten with the girl and her excitable nature.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-30, 10:39 pm

Monica just got a simple vanilla flavor after she sat down; noting there weren't as many people around this particular area but it wasn't a huge concern. "You enjoying your ice cream Flower?" She wasn't sure where they would go to next for people to meet Flower, it had mostly been her making decisions so far.

How dreadfully dull its been..

Donella couldn't completely complain, it was peaceful and here at least she had nothing to worry about. Even after being here for a few months, she was still getting used to everything; what's more she wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life. She could go back to Gemma but the question would be why and what purpose? It wasn't as if she exactly missed that life or anyone there.

Change?

She almost sneered. To toil her life away for some ungrateful waste of flesh only to likely die the moment she took her guard down by a hidden dagger or posion laced in her drink? Foolishness. To change Gemma meant to die for that world and she was no savoir nor did she want to be. Let someone else do it.

The Unseelie paused, stiffening when she saw Karin and the others along with a little girl she hadn't seen before. Her energy was..different. She actually had never encountered a single Biodroid in her life so it was a experience.

Even so, it was no concern of hers and after that 'talk' with Ignis and being reunited with Hanah by Aryll she made it a point to avoid that family so she tried to sneak away before they noticed.

A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Donella
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 1:14 am

Donella would find herself bumping into someone immediately upon turning around; as if the person had been standing behind her. She had. "Hmm, going somewhere, Donella?" Ignis was grinning down at her. "Long time no see. Geeze, it's almost as if you're AVOIDING us. But that couldn't be true, could it? Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest of the family, I'm sure you've been dying to say hello."

Karin looked up as she heard the unmistakable sound of her sister dragging some poor fool around... or Donella. That worked too. "Oh... hey sis, and... Donella. Surprising, you usually try to sneak off when you see us. Then again, Ignis isn't usually around when you do..." The fact that Karin had noticed her before shouldn't have been surprising.

Flower, of course, was just looking at Ignis and Donella in curiousity as she ate her new favorite food.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 1:29 am

Donnella stiffened at the voice and tried to keep herself calm even if inwardly she was panicking. What was she planning now? Surely Ignis had something in store for her but she couldn't make out what it was exactly. She had lived and seen many Unseelie with their plans in the long term but this particular one thus far made no sense to her.

When she was dragged to the front, she frowned, looking uncomfortable her gaze turning from Karin, Monica and finally Flower. "..Who's the child?"

May as well get this farce over with.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 1:34 am

Ignis grinned. "This, Donella dear, is Flower. This is my first time meeting her myself, but I've been told about her. Monica can give the details, she's the one who found her. Speaking of..." Ignis moved around Donella, and knelt next to Flower, holding out her hand. "Hey there Flower. I'm Ignis, I'm Karin's older sister and Monica's godsister. It's nice to meet you."

"Mm! Niph to meeph you phoo... mmmmm...."

"....You are really enjoying that ice cream, aren't you?"

"Mhm!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 1:51 am

Donella found the little girl adorable-no! That's what they wanted her to think. She wouldn't fall for it! She wouldn't!

That's what she told herself anyway. It may be a battle her will would falter on.

"What exactly is she? Her energy feels rather strange."
Donella admitted.

Monica glanced at Flower briefly, thinking of the best response. "..She's something called a Biodroid."

"An android race then, I presume? Interesting." Donella knew then the child had to be more intelligent then they let on..even as they gourged themselves happily with the ice cream.

Why did this Flower have to be so cute? Curse them and their cunning. She would give the group that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 2:14 am

Ignis contented herself with patting Flower on the head for now, turning a bit toward Donella. "Biodroid's are a race of androids created with a mix of the technological and the biological. Depending on whether they are a first or second generation, they were created either purely through technology, or through magitech. Which Flower is.... well, doesn't matter, we'll know for sure eventually. Now that Flower seems to have finished...?" The little girl nodded, smiling. "...Good. Now that Flower is finished, introductions. Donella, Flower. Flower, this is Donella. She's a friend of mine. She's a little crabby, but she's a good person, even if she doesn't like to show it."

"She's full of crabs?"

"...No..." At this, Flower's eyes flashed.

"Crabby, Adjective. Means 'irritable.' Synonyms: cantankerous, irascible, bad-tempered, grumpy, grouchy, crotchety, tetchy, testy, crusty, curm- wait, she doesn't look crusty... she looks soft and pretty, crusty things look rough and gross."

"...Yes, well... uh, true. She's not... crusty, in that sense. The english language is weird, sweety. Anyway, she's irritable. She's not very happy most of the time, but I'm hoping to fix that." At this, Flower looked at Donella with wide eyes.

"You're unhappy?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 2:27 am

Monica burst into a fit of giggles and Donella had to fight her face from curving upwards despite herself. This little girl in a way almost reminded her of herself when she was around that age but that seemed like such a long time ago. She figured it wouldn't hurt to humor them a bit and surprisingly crouched down.

"..Not quite little one. It's complicated. I'm not as happy as I could be and haven't been for a long time but I am getting better."
Donella said. "You..seem quite happy here."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-07-31, 2:41 am

Flower just smiled. "I'm really happy! And I want you to be happy too, okay? Don't be crabby anymore!" She then, without warning, hugged Donella tightly, smiling. "I'll help you be happy if you want me to, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-01, 11:22 am

Donella stiffened at the contact as if not used to it before relaxing, and to everyone's surprise returned the hug after a moment. She convinced herself it was because she was playing along with things, not not because she wanted to of course. "Hm, all right. Would that not make us friends then small one?"

Monica was just more surprised Donella had hugged back, she thought it would take more time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-01, 2:00 pm

Flower just hugged Donella tighter. "Mhm! I love friends!" Karin was watching with a smile, while Ignis was just grinning, clearly pleased... and also completely smitten with Flower.

"Well damn, this girl is going to have the family wrapped around her finger...."

"I said the same thing earlier Sis...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-04, 11:13 pm

Donella gently dislodged herself from Flower, but part of her was embarrassed for letting her guard down so easily but she couldn't help it. The tiny Biodroid reminded her so much of herself in a way and she was..hard to not like. Misgivings and distrust aside she couldn't find it in herself to dislike the little girl.

Monica smiled and nodded. "Seems that way for you too Donella."

The Unseelie scoffed slightly. "Don't be ridiculous, I'm just not going to be uncivil about things. That said, I cannot really stay anyway--I have get a few things for Hannah's place."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-04, 11:41 pm

Ignis perked up at that. "Speaking of, how is Hannah?" Nobody seemed to notice when Flower blinked a bit, seeming somewhat dazed, before quickly going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-05, 12:09 am

Donella hummed. "She's..well. She's much happier now that me and Peggy are back. Her business has been rather slow as of late so funds don't come in as they should, but its enough."

Monica was half paying attention but more focused on Flower who had briefly looked slightly out of it. Brain freeze? But she had just finished. "You okay sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-05, 12:13 am

Flower just blinked. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Karin raised a brow, while Ignis nodded a bit to Donella.

"That's good. I'll have to stop by at some point. Anyway, I'm done forcing you to socialize for now, so you can go about your business. Try to stop avoiding us though, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-05, 12:48 am

Monica shook her head. "Hm, never mind Flower. I guess I'm just over thinking things."

In the back, Donella nodded before surprising going back to Flower and crouching down to her. "And you. Tomorrow, when I have more free time if you want we can hang out more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-05, 12:58 am

Flower's eyes widened, and she began hopping up and down. "Yay! Hanging out with friends! Oh! I can help you clean your home too!" At this, Karin palmed her face, and Ignis burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-19, 3:07 pm

Donella to Monica's surprise gently ruffled Flower's hair before standing up. "I suppose we'll see then small one."

As she left, Monica blinked. "..I'm a bit surprised but at the same time not she did that," She turned to Ignis. "Before we got here, we ran into lady Sinera who gave Flower a medallion and now..this. She said something about great potential and attracting attention; we really should have asked before she left."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-08-19, 4:51 pm

Ignis chuckled a bit at that. "Well, I guess our newest friend has a big role to play in the future, whatever it is. Something tells me it won't involve cleaning though."

"But I like cleaning." Flower's response just brought another smile to the others.

"Yeah, well, you'll learn to like other things as well by the time we are done with you, squirt."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty2014-09-03, 8:40 pm

Monica just smiled and crouched down to Flower's eye level again. "Sooo, we have a lot of things to do today still. We can visit the Brunel Mansion and meet more of our friends, we could head back home..oor.." She trailed off dramatically. "We could just walk around and see more of the city. So what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flower By Any Other Name   A Flower By Any Other Name - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flower By Any Other Name
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next