The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 2:44 am

Lilith chuckled softly. "I'm not so sure. These elixers can literally do just about anything. Transformations, growth, etc. Hell, even bought one of those Futa Formula's that were created by that crazy geneticist, Eirin Hunter..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 2:48 am

Shade laughed softly before she turned to face Lilith. "Up to you what we do." She tilted her head a bit, her smile fading back to a bit of a teasing smirk. Shade was not one to usually take lead unless it was with a man. She raised a brow before fiddling with her braid a bit, looking at Lilith still. "What do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 2:51 am

Lilith contemplated that for a moment. "Hm... we explore and play a bit as we are for a bit, then one of us takes the Futa Formula and fucks the other senseless. Possibly even after transforming into something, I don't care. We can even switch roles after if we are still ready to go."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 2:54 am

Thinking for a moment, Shade finally nodded. "Sounds good to me." She said, stretching once , her shirt raising a bit more to show off more of her stomach then it already had been. She glanced towards Lilith with a teasing smirk. She finally moved to where there faces were only a few inches apart. "I deffinately think I could get to like this." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 5:02 pm

Lilith grinned brightly. "Oh, I quite agree." She then kissed Shade, not hesitating, immediately going for the gold and kissing Shade quite passionately. She was horny, she liked Shade, and she had little patience. SHe saw no reason to go slow. However, she paused in the kiss just long enough to nibble on Shade's ear and ask, "Also, biting or no biting? I'm all for it if you are." A vampire's bite could cause pleasure when they wanted it to, but it was always best to ask, in Lilith's opinion.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 5:29 pm

Shade kissed Lilith back, just as eagerly. When the woman pulled back to ask about biting a smirk came to Shade's lips once more. "That only make's it more fun." She said, meaning she was all for biting. She chuckled softly before kissing Lilith once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 5:37 pm

Lilith responded by pushing Shade down onto the bed and kissing her hungrily, slipping her hands under Shade's shirt to caress her bare skin, then pushing the shirt up fully, pulling it off of her. Lilith herself was naked under her nightie, aside from her stockings, so she was good for the moment.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 9:55 pm

A soft moan escaped from Shade, though it was muffled my Lilith's lips on her own. She ran a hand along Liliths side, carressing her through the fabric. When Lilith took her shirt off, it showed that she was not wearing anything underneath. A smirk played on her lips as she raised an eyebrow before slipping her hand down to Lilith's ass. She smirked as she moved her hand a bit lower, being a tease as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 10:08 pm

Lilith moaned into the kiss, one hand moving to caress Shade's breast while the other slipped down to deal with her pants, which were simply in the way as far as she was concerned. She was already aroused... and Delko could smell it from his room, which was why he pinched his nose shut and concentrated on his book. He did not want to get sexually frustrated by all of this.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 10:52 pm

Shade laughed softly before moaning a bit at the feelings. Taking advantage of Lilith being occupied with her night pants, she removed the womans nightgown, exploring her skin with much enjoyment. Shade chuckled when she was left in nothing but her run underware. She smirked before nipping at Liliths neck, her hands still exploring the other vampires skin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-08, 10:57 pm

Lilith shuddered under Shade's touch, and licked her lips. She trailed kisses down Shade's neck and chest, to take one of her nipples in her mouth and suckle it eagerly, her hands moving to peel Shade's panties off of her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:02 am

Shade's back arched as she moaned happily. She moved a hand up to Lilith's hair. She lifted herself up a bit to make it easier for Lilith to get her panties off. She looked at Lilith a smile on her face as an ache built.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:08 am

Once Lilith got Shade's panties off, Lilith pulled away slightly, smirking. "Well, you're naked, and I'm mostly naked. Think my stockings should come off, or leave them on, eh?" As she waited for an answer, she was slowly massaging Shade's inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:19 am

Shade shivered a bit. "Off." Was all she said as she reached down to do just that. She ran her hand back up Liliths leg, stopping just shy of her destination. A mischevious smirk played on her lips as she moved up to claim the womans lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:22 am

Lilith grinned into the kiss, letting Shade take the lead for the moment, wanting to see what she did. Was interesting, flip-flopping on who was leading, instead of just sticking to one way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:49 am

Shade smirked before slipping a finer into Lilith, nippin at her lower lip before pulling back. SHe looked into Liliths eyes as she moved her finger, her goal to give Lilith as much pleasure as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 12:52 am

Lilith squirmed in response to Lilith's touch, giggling a bit as she reached down and slipped a finger of her own into Shade, and then another, pumping them slowly in and out, eyes burning into Shades. "Mm, knew you'd be fun, the instant I saw you..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 1:03 am

Shade laughed softly before moaning when Lilight slid in two fingers. Shade added another finger of her own, mimicking the womans movements . She moaned softly, squirming a bit as the ache built even more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 1:10 am

Lilith licked her lips, and slipped in a third finger, her thumb gently rolling over Shade's clit. Her other hand took a firm hold of Shade's left breast, while Lilith kissed and sucked on the right. Lilith was already dripping wet, as Shade was very arousing to her, but also because she had been sexually frustrated for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 1:36 am

Shade's moans grew a bit louder, as she was proving to be quite vocal. She was soon dripping wet as well. She pushed against Lilith's hand, craving more. She smriked a bit as she did her best to please Lilith, sucking on the womans neck a bit, trying to stiffle her moans.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 1:38 am

Lilith continued her current actions for a bit, before Shade would feel Lilith's fangs lightly grazing the flesh of her breast around her nipple. She didn't bite just yet though, wanting to make sure it was okay, but also to tease a bit.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 2:12 am

Shade smirked. "Bite." She almost seemed to purr as she moaned from the feelings. She began to pump her fingers faster, having added a third finger. Her mind was in a haze of lust, her moan's still growing a bit louder the closer she got.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 2:37 am

Lilith didn't hesitate, simply sinking her fangs into Shade's breast the instant she was given the okay to do so, drinking just a small amount of blood, slowly. The result was a spike in pleasure for the both of them, Lilith moaning loudly against Shade's breast, her inner walls squeezing Shade's fingers as her first orgasm of the night flooded her senses.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 2:39 am

Shade moaned loudly as her back arched a bit. Her own orgasm hit, her mind going black for a moment. When she was finally able to think again, she was curious what was going through Delko's mind at the moment. She knew she had not been exactly quiet a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty2012-02-09, 2:49 am

Lilith made a contented noise, pulling away from Shade's breast after licking the bite and letting it heal. "Mmm, that was fun... question is, how to proceed...." She slipped out of bed, going over to her bag to search through it. "Toys? Or the 'Futa Formula'?"

At the same time, Delko, in his room, was face down on his bed, pillow pulled over his head to block out sound and smell so he could sleep.

It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next