The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 12:33 pm

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Vampirehunter

New contracts always drove her towards he larger towns. A new job, a new chance to take down an insane vampire. This particular day, Shade had chosen a rather decent sized town. She had heard of a possible job opportunity that had driven her there.

It was close to sun up by the time she arrived. Choosing to stay out of sunlight for the time being, Shade found an inn to settle down in for the day. Having been traveling for the past month, she felt it was time for a short break and a good rest.

When the sun set once more, She felt better then she had before. Gathering her things she set out in search of her new contract. She chose to travel by rooftop. Once she was in the shadows, above the busy nightime streats, she watched, waited and listened for anything interesting that might appear.

She was there for an hour before she caught sight of two people in particular that inerested her. With a blink of her eyes, Shade followed after the two silently. The male interested her the most of the two as she could tell he was quite strong. Her first thought was the possibility to learn more, but at the same time she did not want another hanging around when it came time to feed as she became a bit terretorial at times. So she chose to follow, watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:18 pm

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) DELKO4

Oblivious, for the moment, to Shade's presence, Delko and Lilith chatted lightly as they walked through the street. They'd simply decided on a walk, and so here they were. Partly, it was that Delko had wanted to go for a walk, and Lilith hated being alone so came along. Delko didn't mind, as she could be fun to talk to. When she wasn't asking for training or trying to seduce him into her bed. Delko's wings were currently disguised, wrapped around him to form a black, hoodless cloak, while Lilith wore what she felt like; which today, consisted of a red outfit and plaid skirt with thigh high stockings.

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Lilith5
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:23 pm

Shade tilted her head a bit as she watched the two. Shaking her head a bit, she looked at Lilith a bit closer. "Hmmm.." She muttered softly to herself before she turned to look at Delko again. She followed on in silence before finally coosing to slip from the rooftops.

Flicking her silver hair back out of her face, Shade chose to move ahead of them. She chided herself on not finding her next contract. Her two swords had people warry of her, but she caired little about what others thought. She was a fighter and had no problem showing it when need be.

She stopped a few feet ahead of the two and looked around, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "This is probably goin to be a waist of time." She was annoyed and it was heard in the tone of her voice. She rested her right hand on her hip, glancing back towards the two then around once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:46 pm

When Delko and Lilith neared Shade, Delko turned his head slightly to look at her, and gave her a small nod and smile. "Good evening." Lilith, on the other hand, winked and blew a kiss. Though, because of her eyepatch, the wink looked like she was blinking. She seemed to realize this, and waved slightly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:51 pm

Shade turned around when Delko spoke to her. She bowed her head in greeting, a bit old school in her manners. However, when lilith winked and blew a kiss, she raised a brow and tilted her head a bit. A slight smirk came to her lips before she turned to move on.

Slipping into a nearby alley, she found an unsuspecting passer. Grabbing the poor victim, she slipped further into the shadows. The next thing heard was a gurggled moan and then silence. Shade stepped out a short time later, wipping the corner of her lips with a finger. Glancing around once more she smirked again, feeling a bit better then before. "now...Contract time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:57 pm

Unfortunately for Shade, Delko was a very alert individual, as was Lilith. They both sensed the death of Shade's victim, felt their heart stop. Not to mention, they had keen hearing. Both froze at first, then exchanged a look. When Shade stepped out of the alley, Lilith and Delko moved to meet her. While Lilith looked a bit saddened, Delko looked distinctly uncomfortable. "...Why did you kill them?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 1:59 pm

Shade blinked when Delko confronted her. "I was hungry." She stated, being blunt about the whole situation. She looked towards him. "If you have a problem with me, speak. Otherwise leave me alone. I have work to do." She crossed her arms, glancing back towards the alley way. When she looked back at Delko, she tilted her head a bit. She did not know any other way then to kill her victims. She had never learned otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:03 pm

Delko narrowed his eyes slightly. "You were hungry? Has it never occurred to you that you can drink less blood and spare their life? Or if you must drink so much, take it from different people so you don't kill anyone?" Lilith just watched curiously for now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:09 pm

Shade seemed confused by his words. "You are speaking nonsense." She said with a shake of her head. Despite her confusion, she was not going to be told off by Delko. "Before you judge someone...why don't you make sure that they acctually know what you are talking about." She moved to walk past him, done speaking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:14 pm

Delko sighed, and simply followed. It was Lilith who spoke though. "Hey, come on. Delko wasn't judging you. That's not something he does. He was honestly asking if you'd ever thought about it. It looks like that's a no, but it's okay. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have someone teaching them." She fell in step beside Shade without warning, smiling. "You don't have to kill when you feed if you don't want to. Me and Delko don't, for example. You can learn to control the thirst, manage it, you know?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:17 pm

"Kind of hard to learn when the idiot that changes you goes insane." Shade muttered, rolling her eyes a bit. "I have work to do." She repeated, trying to focus on finding her next contract. She glanced towards Delko and shook her head a bit before looking back ahead. Her mind was now on what they had said about not having to kill when feeding. She shook her head again to clear her thoughts before finally finding the building she was looking for. "Excuse me." She muttered, going inside. She moved quickly through the building to find the person she was looking for. Upon finding said person she proceeded to get the information for her next kill.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:26 pm

Lilith and Delko watched her go, then looked at each other again. "...You want to teach her now, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. If she goes on like this, a hunter is going to kill her one of these days. I'd prefer to spare her that, and she can live a more normal life if she's not killing innocent people in order to feed." Lilith smiled at Delko words.

"Sounds like a plan then."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:30 pm

Shade exited the building about fifteen minutes later. Several foul words slipped from her lips before she realized Delko and Lilith were still there. "What now?" She asked, with a sigh as she leaned agianst the wall of the building she had just been in.

Rubbing her forhead like she had a headache she muttered a few things under her breath, mostly about how stupid the contract was and that she was not after any humans. She was beginning to wonder if she should just ignore the contract and move on. When Shade looked towards Delko, she raised a brow, wondering why the both of them were still there. She would admit, Delko was hot and so was Lilith, but she would not say it aloud, at least not until she knew them both a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:37 pm

Delko made it a point to meet Shade's gaze. "You said that the one who changed you went insane. I won't ask you to explain, or to tell me anything you don't want to. However, I want to teach you. I'm already training Lilith here, so I don't see why I shouldn't help you as well. I'd like to help you control your thirst, so that you can live your life more normally, and won't have to worry about people coming after you for the people you've killed."

"If it helps, he can also make you stronger and such. I'm learning how to fight more effectively from him. He's like, ancient, so he knows alot."

"Hm, yes, I do enjoy being called 'ancient', Lilith..." Delko's tired tone made Lilith giggle, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:42 pm

Shade raised an eyebrow. "You want to help me when you know nothing about me?" She shook her head. "They are more likely to come after me for more reasons then just those I've killed when feeding." She muttered, stretching a bit. She glanced up at the building before shaking her head. "This one isn't worth taking. Another boring assignment." She glanced towards Lilith with a slight smirk. "Fine." she said in agreement. "Don't expect me to be an easy student."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:56 pm

Delko shrugged a bit. "You can't be any more difficult than Lilith. She can be rather annoying when she puts her mind to it."

"Hey..."

"It's true, and you know it." He looked at Shade, and smiled. "Either way, yes, I want to help you, despite not knowing you. It's how I am. Now, me and Lilith can either stick around in this town for awhile, or you can travel with us. It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 2:57 pm

"There's nothing worth stayin for here." She said with a slight shrug. "Lead on." She stretched once more before looking towards the sky to calculate about how long before the sun started to rise. When he looked back towards Lilith and Delko she paused a moment. "One thing...names?" She tilted her head a bit, once again blunt in her manners.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:05 pm

Delko chuckled lightly. "Of course, sorry. My name is Delko Devian. A pleasure to meet you." Lilith was far more direct, however. She moved up close to Shade until they were nearly touching, and smiled in a more than friendly manner.

"And I'm Lilith Gwythen. I hope we can become good friends." She was pulled back by Delko, who raised an eyebrow.

"Lilith, stop sexually harrassing people you've just met."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:08 pm

Shade raised an eyebrow at the two. "Shade." She said with a nod of her head. "And no there is no last name." She looked towards Lilith with a smirk. "Doesn't bother me. She's got a nice boddy." Shade shrugged one shoulder before looking towards Delco. "Anyways...we had best get moving. If we are leaving this town."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:22 pm

Lilith's grin widened at Shade's comment about her body, while Delko raised an eyebrow. "Well if you two decide to do something then, then please, do not try to tempt me into joining, Lilith."

"Aw, why not?" Instead of answering, Delko just sighed and shook his head.

"Nevermind. Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:25 pm

Shade shook her head a bit as she followed after the two. She remained silent for the time being, not feeling it was necessary to speak. Her thoughts were on finding a new vampire target. She ran a hand back through her silver hair, before she looked towards the sky, using her other senses to follow after the two.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:43 pm

While Delko led the way, Lilith hung back to walk alongside Shade, grinning. "So, I've got a nice body, eh? You're so sweet, Shade. Really going to enjoy getting to know you. Very much so..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:46 pm

Shade glanced at Lilith out of the corner of her eyes. "I'm sure." She said, before looking back ahead. "What exactly are you doing out this way?" She asked the two, mostly curious as to what they were doing. She was doing her best to be civil, despite the fact that she thought Delko had a stick up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 3:58 pm

Lilith shrugged. "Nothing, really. We are just travelling while Delko trains me. We go where we like, to be honest. Though Delko refuses to go into any strip clubs we come across. Why, I don't know."

"Lilith, while I enjoy the sight of naked flesh as much as any healthy man, I do not see a reason to sit and watch women gyrating on a stage."

"Then what about male strippers?"

"Contrary to Venik's jokes that I assume are near constant, I do not swing that way, Lilith." At this, Lilith pouted.

"Then explain why you've never taken me up on my offers?"

"Simple. Because I'd prefer to be in an actual serious relationship with someone before having sex with them."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty2012-02-07, 4:05 pm

Shade glanced toward Delko. "While I can respect that, a little fun never killed anyone." She glanced towards Lilith with a raised eyebrow. She glanced around once more before stretching, her joints popping. "Well I will tell you...I cannot travel long in daylight." She glanced between the two of them. "And I will tell you straight up...use it against me...you won't like what happens after."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next