The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 10:40 am

Shade lay there, relaxing for a moment before she finally answered Lilith. "Let's do toys for now. Don't know that I'm quite ready to try that potion yet." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:49 am

Lilith giggled, and nodded. "Alright then. This bag is magic, and I've got just about every toy imaginable in here. Got a preference, or want to come pick through them? Cause I honestly would enjoy any of it, so I can't decide."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 6:48 pm

Shade stood and moved over so she was behind Lilith. She looked over Lilith's shoulder into the bag. She nipped her shoulder gently before pulling out the strap on.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 6:54 pm

Lilith eyed it, and smirked. "Oh, so a warm up for the potion then? Probably a good idea. Of course, the question is, who's wearing that? Or perhaps, 'who's wearing it first'? It's up to you, I'm enjoying this either way."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 7:34 pm

"Why don't you choose who wears it first." She chuckled softly. She wrapped her arms around Lilith, her hand moving up to rest on one of her breasts. "I agree about enjoying what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 7:42 pm

Lilith pouted a bit. She hated having to make the decision. She hated waiting even more though. "Rock, paper, scissors for it? Whoever win's get's fucked first?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 10:48 pm

Shade chuckled softly when she saw Lilith pout. "Give it." She said, takin the strap-on from Lilith. It did not take her more then a moment to adorn herself with the item, before she pressed her lips against the other womans. She pushed her back towards the bed, nipping at Liliths lower lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 10:51 pm

Lilith giggled once again, proving that it was something she did often, falling back onto the bed once pushed into it, she licked her lips, looking over Shade's body. "So... how you want me? On my back? Or maybe bent over the bed? Upside down with my ass in the air? What? So many options...."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 10:54 pm

Shade smirked. "Back for now." She tilted her head. "Question for you though. Rough or gentle?" She raised a brow, willing to do any way Lilith wanted. She was game for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:05 pm

Lilith responded by grinning and spreading her legs for Shade, raising her legs up. "However you want to do it, just so long as you do it. Slow, fast, soft, hard, whatever. I get a kind of high off of my partner using me however they wish, and enjoying themselves, you see."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:13 pm

Shade smirked a bit. "Oh...I plan to enjoy myself quite a bit." she spoke before pushing into her a slow and teasing manner. She lowered her face to Lilith's chest, licking along the tip as she started to move in and out, agonizingly slow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:40 pm

Lilith closed her eyes, moaning softly as Shade pushed into her, and was quite pleased... at first. "...Shaaaaaade, come on... you're being mean...." She pouted while squirming under Shade. SHe was serious that she wanted SHade to do as she pleased, but she just wished Shade didn't want to torture her like this.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:42 pm

Shade smirked as she picked up spead. She moved to nibbled on skin a bit as she continued to pick up speed, until she was going to a steady, but desirable speed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:45 pm

"Ooo, yes... that's much better..." Lilith grinned, and wrapped her legs around Shade's waist. It wasn't near as good as a real cock, in her opinion, but it still felt damn good. She moaned softly as Shade thrust steadily into her, letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-09, 11:54 pm

Shade smirked a bit, nipping at Lilith's breast, scraping with her fangs but not breaking skin yet. She glanced up at Lilith, waiting until she gave the go ahead to bite. She to, was enjoying the sounds that were gracing her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 12:23 am

Lilith arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to Shade in the process. "Oh, just do it already. We both know you want to, and I certainly want you to. Just bite me..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 12:59 pm

Shade laughed softly before piercing Lilith's skin with her fangs. She did not drink, but simply enjoyed the pleasure of it, as her tounge played with the flesh in her mouth. She continued to move, pikcing up speed again, her intent was to make Lilith get a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:03 pm

Shade was not to be disappointed, as the instant Shade bit her and picked up speed, she let out a long, low moan of pleasure, and continued to gasp and lightly cry out periodically, writhing under Shade in pleasure. She buried her fingers in SHade's hair, and held her against her breast, rolling her hips up against Shade's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:05 pm

Shade smirked a bit. She pulled her mouth from Lilith's breath, licking to close the wound before she grabbed Lilith's hips, pounding into her. She had a feeling that because of the sun getting higher, she would be tiring soon, but pushed that thought from the back of her mind for now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:33 pm

Lilith made a sound of disappointment when Shade pulled away from her breast, only to cry out in pleasure as Shade began pounding into her. She arched her back, digging her fingers into the bedsheets as she moaned loudly, feeling her orgasm approaching. "Fuck! Fuck yes, Shade! Just like that!"

Delko curled up a bit, placing both pillows over his head now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:40 pm

Shade's eyes seemed to darken a bit as a soft chuckle escaped her lips. She continued to pound into Lilith, waiting for the right moment to bite her once more. She was quite enjoying herself and it showed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:50 pm

Lilith's pleasure kept building, her body tensing up more and more, before she let out a loud cry as the pleasure exploded with her orgasm, her inner walls gripping the strap-on as if refusing to let it go.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:53 pm

Shade smiled, simply layin there for the time being. She pulled her mouth back with a wet pop before likcing the new wound. Shade then looked at Lilith with a smirk, leaning up to kiss her lips. "Enjoy?" She teased softly as she kept her weight off of Lilith for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 1:57 pm

Lilith laughed softly, licking her lips after the kiss. "Oh, yes... most definitely, Shade... you do now how to please a woman, I'll give you that... I feel kinda bad for Delko though, having to hear this."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty2012-02-10, 2:09 pm

"He could join in if he wants to." Shade said, pulling the strap on out. She took the item off before laying down next to Lilith. "As far as the pleasing you...Glad it was enjoyable." She smirked, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next