The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 4:20 pm

Shade shook her head a bit, but said nothing more on the subject. She followed after the two, her thoughts drifting back to the nightmares she had delt with during the time she had slept. With another shake of her head, she sighed softly and continued on.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 4:22 pm

Delko led the way to a tavern of sorts, quickly ordering food for himself and Lilith, having learned fast just what Lilith liked to eat. Lilith, in the mean time, led Shade to a table for them all, sitting down with a smile. "If you change your mind about eating, let us know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 4:26 pm

Shade nodded once. She glanced around the tavern, feeling a bit uncomfortable being out in the open. She was used to hiding in the shadows and doing her work behind the scenes. Glancing towards Lilith she blinked once then glanced down at the table. "I do not normally eat unless I have to. I try not to stop unless it is daylight and I am forced to do so."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 4:53 pm

Lilith frowned a bit. "Can I ask why that is? Cause I love eating. Back home, I was looking to hire a personal chef. I could eat, and eat, and eat...." She shivered a bit. "Food is awesome..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 4:59 pm

Leaning back in the seat a bit, Shade scanned her surroundings. "I am on the go alot. I eat when I need to." She looked at Lilith with a shrug of her shoulders. "I cannot afford to stop and eat whenever I choose. I am not exactly...in a safe business."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:04 pm

Lilith shrugged. "Neither is Delko, but he still finds time to have a normal life... then again, he could probably just kick the crap out of anyone that attacked him, so maybe that's an unfair comparison..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:11 pm

Shade shrugged a shoulder. "The...one that changed me. I made enemies among his friends." she glanced towards Lilith. "And among those that are....insane." She smirked a bit. "The last time I tried to, relax. I nearly lost an arm. So I hide in places that...most would not think to. And stay on the move so they cannot track me. I try not to eat unless necessary. Keeps them from having a trail to follow."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:28 pm

Lilith frowned a bit. "...If you want to eat, you can. Me and Delko will protect you."

"She's right, you know." Delko sat down, setting two plates of food down, one for himself and one for Lilith... which was literally piled with food. "We won't allow anyone to harm you while you are with us."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:30 pm

"I am fine." She assured the both of them. Shade glanced around once more, still feeling uncomfortable. She closed her eyes after a moment, simply going through different ideas in her mind, on how she could continue to track down those she was after.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:36 pm

Lilith pouted. "You sure? I don't mean to push, I just want to make sure you enjoy yourself...." Delko remained silent, not pushing the subject, since Shade seemed set on her decision.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 5:48 pm

"I'm sure." Shade assured Lilith as she opened her eyes. She looked towards Delko then at Lilith. "Acctually...if you will excuse me. I'm going to step outside. Need some fresh air." She muttered, excusing herself from the table. She walked outside, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. As Shade staired out at the sky, she was trying to figure out what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:06 pm

Delko and Lilith shared a look, but did nothing. They silently agreed not to pry too much. Shade's secrets were her own; she'd reveal them only if she wished.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:21 pm

Shade came back in about five minutes later, feeling a bit better. She glanced towards the two as she sat down, wondering what was wrong with her. She rubbed her neck before glancing at Delko. "So what exactly are you going to do to keep me from killing?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:28 pm

Delko shrugged. "Up to you. I know a few people who will allow you to feed from them, and I'll simply stop you from going too far, until you learn how to stop yourself. Or, you can feed from me. I have angelic blood, not just vampiric, so it works out rather well."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:30 pm

Shade nodded once, rubbing her arms a bit. She thought about it, curious as to the fact that one could stop themselves. Shade continued to think of the subject while the two ate.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:33 pm

When Delko and Lilith both finished, they decided to relax a bit. Delko pulled a book seemingly out of thin air, while Lilith hummed to herself as she tried to balance a spoon on her nose.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 6:35 pm

Shade sighed, getting a bit aggitated. She finally chose to close her eyes and try to calm herself. Once could deffinately start to tell she was not used to simply relaxing. Calmness tended to drive Shade a bit nuts.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 7:01 pm

After a moment, Delko looked up at her. "Shade, what would you like to do? Since you are traveling with us, you get a say in what we do. Whatever you want, please tell us."

"Yeah, we want you to be comfortable and such, you know?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 8:59 pm

"I would prefer to be moving, not remaining in one spot." Shade said, with a soft frown. "I do not like to be in one area for a long time." She glanced towards Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:03 pm

Delko sighed, then nodded. "Alright. You'll need to learn to settle down though eventually." Lilith really wasn't wanting to set off again so soon, but it didn't seem they had a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:08 pm

"Whatever." she muttered, standing and walking outside. She had her arms crossed, her mood somber. Shade growled as she walked a short distance away from the area. She hated when someone told her she had to do something, even when she knew it was true. Shade sighed as she moved to the edge of the town. Once she was in a spot where she was comfortable, she drew her swords and began to train figuring it would help calm her down a bit. Her movements were smooth and graceful. Percision and skill showed in her movements and concentration was the only thing seen in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:11 pm

Surprisingly or not, Delko joined her soon after, moving nearby, just out of range of her swings. "Didn't mean to upset you, Shade." He had a strange glowing sword in his hand, point resting in the dirt as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:15 pm

Shade flipped, pushed herself off of one of the trees before landing behind Delko. She glanced towards him, her mood a bit calmer. "I travel and I fight. I know nothing else. You didn't know." She shrugged once shoulder before she sheathed both her swords. When Shade looked towards him again she blinked once before speaking. "I have never been able to relax since that day." She muttered softly. "Don't think I ever will, settle down, as you put it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:19 pm

Delko nodded slightly. "We can talk about it if you wish. If not, that's fine. Though I should mention that, perhaps, I can understand you better than you might think. I can also help you improve your fighting skills. I promised to train you, after all."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty2012-02-22, 9:23 pm

Shade glanced towards him. "What would you like to know?" She asked, not afraid to tell him about what had set her off on the path she was on. As for her fighting skills, she declined. Shade was a bit stubborn when it came to her fighting style, and was not one to get help from another on increasing her knowledge of fighting. She chose to learn on her own during her fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next