The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-10, 2:13 pm

Lilith sighed. "Well, I'm sure he wants to, but he's got his hang ups. He wants to, yet he doesn't. It's frustrating. I'm sure he'll come around eventually though. Anyway..." She rolled over ontop of Shade, grinning. "I still have yet to fuck you senseless, but can tell you are tired. So, want me to use the strap-on and save the potion for later, or what?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-10, 2:15 pm

"If you do not mind." She smirked, wrapping an arm around Lilith. "Saddly, a curse I'm stuck with. Though it does not kill me, Daylight caauses me to tire much faster. I hate it, honestly." She tilted her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-10, 2:26 pm

Lilith nodded, and sat up while straddling Shade, grabbing the strap-on and putting it on, humming softly to herself as she did. Once done, she licked her lips again. "How you want me to do it, hm?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-10, 6:54 pm

Shade smirked as she thought about it a moment. "Anyway ou want me." she raised a brow. "Kind of interested to see which way you like." She kissed the woman before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-10, 7:10 pm

Lilith seemed to think about it. "Er... I like it alot of ways, kinda hard to pick... I'd want you bouncing up and down on top of me if you weren't tired, I think. Other than that... I'm really indecisive, heh..." She really was, and it bothered her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 1:18 pm

Shade tilted her head a bit before pulling Lilith down towards her. She lifted herself up so the strap-on slid inside of her. She moaned softly at the feeling, before pressing her lips against Lilith's once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 1:22 pm

Lilith grinned into the kiss, rolling her hips against Shade slightly. "Guess you want it this way, huh? Slow and gentle or fast and rough? Or something different?" As she asked, she continued to roll and twist her hips, causing the strap-on to move about inside Shade.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 9:11 pm

"i'm partial to fast and rough." Shade moaned out softly, lifting her hips a bit. She moved her hand's down to grab Lilith's ass, wanthing the woman to move and not just tease.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 9:20 pm

Lilith playfully saluted Shade in response. "Aye, captain!" She then gripped Shade's hips tightly, grinning almost wickedly as she slowly pulled almost fully out of Shade, until just the tip of the strap-on was inside her. "All systems are go, eh?" ANd then she was pounding into Shade hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 9:26 pm

Shade laughed softly. When Lilith started pounding into her, her moans grew louder and louder as her back arched off the bed. She wrapped her legs around the womans waist as she enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-12, 9:29 pm

While Lilith continued to pound into Shade, she trailed kisses over Shade's neck and chest, sometimes licking or nibbling, sometimes even biting, only to lick and heal the wound after only drinking the tiniest bit of blood.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-21, 7:18 pm

It did hot take Shade to much longer before he orgasm hit. Her body had already been sensitive from her first one. She moaned as her walls clamped down on the strap-on, her body shaking a bit. When she finally managed to relax, she smirked a bit. "I could get used to this." she muttered, her voice portraying she was drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-21, 9:48 pm

Lilith laughed at that, and pulled out of Shade, taking the strap-on off before slipping into bed with her, pulling the covers over them. "I know I could. We should sleep though, so we aren't completely wiped out later.... I'm also gonna enjoy teasing Delko about this..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-21, 9:57 pm

Shade laughed at the possibility of seeing Lilith tease Delko. Within a few moments, Shade was asleep as the sun rose fully. She tossed a bit as she slept, memories haunting her dreams during her time of rest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-21, 10:32 pm

Lilith, almost instinctively, wrapped her arms around Shade and pulling her close as she slept. It was how she was; she always sought contact when sleeping, hating being alone.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 1:15 pm

Shade curled up against Lilith a bit more, when she wrapped her arms around her. She sighed in her sleep, relaxing a bit more. As evening rolled around once again, Shade started to stir.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 1:56 pm

Lilith was woken by Shade at this point, opening her eyes slowly. She'd had a bit of trouble sleeping, more used to normal hours since she was fine in the sun, but she'd get used to it. She yawned, and sat up in bed, glancing down at Shade and grinning. "Mm, last night really was a good one..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 2:46 pm

Shade pushed herself up, the covers slidding down to rest at her waist. "I agree." She stated, before she stretched once more. "As I said last night, I could get used to it." she smirked a bit before climbing out of the bed. She moved to gather her clothes from the night, before dressing. She pulled her hair free of the braid and shook his out before running a hand back through the silver mess to straighten it out properly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 2:49 pm

Lilith went about her business in getting ready as well, and had just situated her eyepatch back over her eye when there was a knock at the door. "You two ready to get something to eat?" It was Delko. Lilith momentarily felt regret over having been unable to tell him to come in just in time to see them both naked.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 2:57 pm

Shade was strapping her sword on when Delko nocked. She glanced towards Lilith, reamining silent for the time being. Shade had a few things on her mind at the moment, which is partly what was leading her to her current silence.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 3:21 pm

Lilith was curious about Shade's silence, but answered. "I could eat, but not sure about Shade. You can come in, by the way, we are both dressed." There was a pause, then Delko came in. He seemed relieved when he saw that they were, indeed, dressed.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 3:24 pm

"I am not hungry." Shade finally spoke. She pulled her sword out, checking it over to make sure that it was still in good condition. It was sort of a ritual she went through every evening. When she sheathed it, she looked between the two. She cross her arms a bit, a slight smirk resting on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 3:26 pm

Delko looked at her curiously. "...You're smirking... why? Are you about to pull some trick on me? I assume Lilith put you up to it."

"I did no such thing. Nice idea though, I'll consider it."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 3:59 pm

"Can I not smile for no reason?" Shade raise a brow at Delko. "I have no trick to pull on you." She shook her head. "Simply a good memory." she muttered with a slight shrug before going silent once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty2012-02-22, 4:02 pm

Delko shrugged as well. "Fair enough. I apologize, I'm just used to Lilith causing me problems."

"Hey... eh, okay, I deserve that. Anyway, let's go then. Food time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next