The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 7:44 pm

Shade moved over and sat down, tossing her silver hair back over her shoulder. "It's a pain having hair this long." She muttered, holding still so Lilith could braid. "If it weren't for the fact that he loved it so much I would probably get it cut." She sighed, glancing down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 7:51 pm

Lilith didn't bother to ask who Shade was referring to. If she wanted to tell, she'd do so when she wanted. "Yeah... that's how it seems to be. We tolerate things that annoy us, just to make someone in our life happy. We all do it." She worked on the braid steadily. "I will say though, your hair is really pretty."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 7:54 pm

Shade smiled softly. "Thanks." She looked straight ahead. "He's not living anymore." She stated, blinking a few times to calm herself. "Same one the changed me." Her smile faltered before disappearing all together. "Sorry. Not exactly best thoughts at the moment." She was brooding again and she knew that she needed to stop. "Mind telling me a bit about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 7:58 pm

Lilith shrugged. "Sure, I don't mind. Where would you like me to start? Cause I'll talk all day if you want me to, tell you all sorts of things. I'm a very... open, person." She chuckled at that, thinking in her head about just how true that was, in more than one sense.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 7:59 pm

"Where would you like to start?" Shade asked. "And I can tell you are very open." She smiled. When Lilith finished with her hair she flipped it over her shoulder with a smile. "Thanks." She turned so she could see Lilith now, and listen a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 8:30 pm

Lilith thought about things for a moment. "Hm... well, guess I'll start simple. I was a freak from the day I was born." She grinned, which didn't fit what she'd said. "This eyepatch I wear? It's not because I'm missing an eye. They eye is there, and I can see perfectly fine. But it's wierd. Abnormal. Always has been. It got worse after someone tried to pluck it out of my head though. A blood-red eye is creepier to people than a gold one." She shrugged a bit.

"Course, the color wasn't the only problem, but it bothered people. My sister made me the eyepatch. It helped a bit. Then I met this boy... ooo, I'll tell ya, I loved him. Even got up the courage to show him my eye. He didn't run for the hills, but it freaked him out. He asked me to keep it covered, so I promised to always keep it covered unless necessary. You know, stuff like that." She paused for a moment, biting her lip.

"You ever heard that thing about love making people crazy? Yeah... some girl really liked him, and also was one of the ones that really believed I was some freaky omen of bad luck or something. So... she hired some people to 'deal' with me. It seemed she just wanted them to scare me off, but... they didn't. I think... I think my sister was happy to die, after what they did to her. Me... I just wanted revenge. Of course, they left me for dead in the woods, and I would have died, but..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 8:35 pm

Shade listened, but remained silent during the time. She nodded slightly, glancing down. "They were the bad omens." She shook her head a bit as she looked up at Lilith. "Having two different eye colors? Sounds kind of hot to me. But that's just me personally." She smirked softly before glancing to the side. She fiddled with the braid that was now resting over her left breast. She mostly did it when she was deep in thought or when she was nervous about something.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 8:53 pm

Lilith couldn't help but let out a light giggle at that. "Heh... it's got special powers too, you know. I can cast illusions, to a degree. Affect people's senses. Make them feel pain or pleasure, see what isn't there, relive memories... don't know why or how, but that's my eye." She was silent for a long moment, then slowly slipped off her eyepatch, and opened her eye to reveal the blood red iris, in stark contrast to the blue of her other eye. Aside from color, it seemed perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 8:57 pm

Shade reached out gently and ran a finger along her eyebrow before resting her hand back in her lap. "Like I said before.....hot to me." She smirked. She moved to lean back against the wall behind the bed, and tilted her head some. "Those other people were just idiots. Most often are, saddly."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 9:25 pm

Lilith just smiled, watching Shade. "Yeah... I know. That's why I really cling to the people who accept me, you know?" She then thought for a moment. "...Hey, mind if I ask why you seem to almost dislike Delko?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 9:29 pm

"Not really dislike. Distrust." Shade muttered softly. She fiddled with her braid again. "Naturally distrustful of males. Not that I don't like them, just...have a hard time trusting them." She looked towards Lilith as she spoke. "I do not mean to be rude to him, it's just part of who I am." Shade shrugged her shoulders a bit, not really having anything else to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 11:07 pm

Lilith thought on that, then nodded. "I understand. Please, try to give him a chance though. If any guy can be trusted, it's Delko. So yeah, give him a chance. He'll show you he's a good guy. Plus, maybe then you could find out how true those stories are, lord knows I've had no luck." She smirked a bit at that.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 11:11 pm

Shade nodded once. "I'll try." She looked up at the ceiling. When she looked back at Lilith she tilted her head a bit. "So...the stories about Delko....do tell?" She smirked, curious now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 11:55 pm

Lilith grinned. "Well, see, Venik and Delko have known eachother for a long time. Over three-hundred years. And for a short while, Venik lived with Delko and his wife. And they were... hee, 'active'. And loud. Apparently, Delko was pretty good at what he was doing. And according to Venik..." She giggled, and held up her hands, ten inches apart, waggling her eyebrows suggestively. That was when she went into telling various tales of things Venik had seen and heard. Mostly stories of Delko pleasing his wife in one way or another, sexually or just affectionately.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 1:17 am

Shade nodded a bit, acctually feeling a bit turned on by the description. "Well...deffinately a good thing I swing both ways then." She laughed softly. "I can understand why you would want in his pants." She licked her lower lip unconciously before glancing up at the ceiling again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 1:39 am

Lilith nodded eagerly. "Yeah, I really do. He's a nice, sweet guy, and he seems to know how to please a woman." There was a long pause. "You know, I know it's not gonna happen, but if we both worked at him, I bet we could get him to cave."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 1:44 am

"Might be able to." Shade said a bit thoughtful. She looked back at Lilith with a slight smirk. "Anyways...What now?" She asked. She knew that as the sun came up she would start to tire a bit, but did not want to rest at the moment. She was acctually enjoying talking with Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 1:57 am

Lilith shrugged in a happy manner. "No idea. Up to you really. I'm having fun as is. Oh, and I didn't say it directly earlier, but thanks for saying my eyes are hot. You yourself are..." She looked Shade over, and let out an almost perverted giggle.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:00 am

Shade smirked. "Just stating the truth." She said with a slight shrug. "And thank you." She smirked, not bothered by the perverted giggle. She glanced towards the window once more, nibbling on her lower lip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:01 am

Lilith watched this action, and scooted closer. "Her, Shade? Whatcha thinkin' about? You keep nibbling on your lip and such. Something wrong?" SHe certainly hoped not, she'd hoped she'd been making Shade enjoy herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:03 am

Glancing towards Lilith she accidentally bit down on her lip. She flinched slightly. "Just a habbit." she said, reached up to run her finger over the bit. "Mostly thinking about what I am doing here." She rubbed her neck. "What I am in for."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:20 am

"Hm.. what you are in for, huh?" She seemed to think, then shifted closer. "Well, Delko will help you get stronger. And both of us will help you control your thirst. And we'll all become good friends." She trailed a finger down Shade's arm, an innocent look on her face. "And perhaps more than that."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:22 am

Shade shivered a bit from the simple action of Liliths finger running down her arm. She glanced towards the woman out of the corner of her eyes. "Something more?" She smirked a bit. "Would be something I wouldn't mind." She muttered, before laying her head back, bairring her neck a bit more. She was very aware of how close Lilith was, and it was affecting her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:39 am

Lilith moved even closer, her lips brushing against Shades neck. "How do you want to do this, Shade? I'm up for anything... I have toys, strange elixers with interesting effects... anything you could want, most likely..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 2:41 am

Shade shivered again when Lilith's lips touched her neck. "I'm game for anything." She muttered, her breath a bit shaky. She moved a bit so that she could see Lilith, but allow the woman to still have access to her neck. A smirk came to her lips. She reached a hand up and ran her fingers down Lilith's cheek, the smirk spreading to a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next