The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day, Another Life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 6:50 pm

I don't think I'll ever get used to creepy people stalking me..

Reizo was skeptical something like this was normal, and if it was, then it looked like they might need to keep a better eye on the people who came here. Since he had been at Youkai Academy he had noted things were a bit different then a normal school; culture wise. The first being it didn't treat violence as anything out of the ordinary. This shouldn't surprise him, but he had to admit it was a big difference from where he was before.

Something's he was pretty sure he wouldn't ever get used to. It didn't sit right with him.

He followed after Naomi, briefly wondering where she got the dagger but dismissing it as nothing important, she had more then likely gotten it to defend herself.

For a moment, his gaze lingered to the picture of the family and he asked, his voice quite. "..Is that your family Naomi?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 7:10 pm

Noami set her book bag down and turned to look over at him then at the photo on her desk. She would move over to it and pick it up, staring at the photo and she would reach into her pocket and soon slid out an old locket.

Flipping it open instead of picture music played and she stared at the picture, her eyes seemed to go distant until she would look at him.

“Was my family”

She stated softly and closed the locket, making the music stop and she set the photo down. Taking a deep breath, she brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“You should get home, it be dark soon and you wouldn’t want your grandfather to worry.”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 7:49 pm

Reizo wondered what made Naomi so quite and distant. He didn't know her but she had seemed so happy when she was little and now she seemed quite, if not a bit sad. He couldn't say for sure if she was truly sad but he didn't think she was completely happy. It was at that point even though he only had known her for an day, he decided he'd do what he could to cheer her up somehow. How he planned on accomplishing this, he didn't know but he was going to try.

"Good night then Naomi, I'll see you tomorrow." He said good bye to his friend and then left her in peace for now.

Reizo was actually looking forward to tomorrow.

Around the next morning, Reizo headed to school actually seemingly eager for once. This confused his sister and grandfather. However, after telling his sister about his first day, she had taken it upon herself to give him a hard time and tease him; much to his embarrassment. She only regretted she no longer went with her little brother, that way she could meet this Naomi girl for herself.

After that Reizo had hurriedly left as not to suffer any more teasing, making it to school before he was late. Learning how to drive was one of his first priorities when he got the chance. He was also hoping he ran into Naomi before classes started.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 8:06 pm

Noami would nod her head and when he left, she shut the door behind him, locking it and would just start getting ready for bed. Of course, as she got ready she turned on her computer so that she could write a few things done, and finish the homework for tomorrow that the teacher had assigned to them.

When morning came around Noami went through the same actions she did each morning, shower, get dressed, make bed, eat then head out to class. Closing her dorm door and locking it she moved down the hall, it was already busy with students running around, some chatting with friends, she even saw a few making out around the corner.

Here so long as you did not get caught by a teacher you could pretty much do whatever if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend, and that never really stopped thoughts from even having sex after all that was like telling a kid not to get candy while standing in a candy shop.

Stepping off the elevator, Noami made her way to class she was easy to notice among a crowd her silver hair turned pure white in the morning making her dark skin appear easier along with her violet eyes. She would step towards her first classroom not really paying attention what was going around her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 8:49 pm

At first he didn't think he was going to run into Naomi, but was pleasantly surprised when he did. She was rather hard to miss with her features, since she tended to stand out more then a normal person. Reizo found himself smiling a bit at seeing her and came over.

"Good morning Naomi-chan." He said pleasantly. "You have a good sleep?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 9:27 pm

Turning her head towards the sound of her name, her ears twitched slightly and she would nod her head towards him.

“Morning Reizo-kun, and I slept well. Did you make it home on time?”

Her head tilted to the side slightly as she looked at him, before her eyes started to look around at the general population of the hallway. She was listening to him she just also did not want to be startled by anything like last night.

“Did you finish the required assignment for history?”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 10:04 pm

"Yeah, I worked on it after I went home. I didn't really have much else to do so.." Reizo shrugged a bit to that before checking the time. It was about time for their first class with 'Mr. Van'. Honestly, the project wasn't even due a few days from now but yet they had went out their way to finish it just a day.

Once class rolled around, Mr.Van was there, looking as grumpy as he usually did for the most part as the rowdy students got themselves situated. On his desk was a bin for people to turn in their work, so far only a few had bothered to get it done early. Van waited a bit longer before getting to work."Settle down, settle down."

"For those of you have turned in your work early, good job. You'll just have to worry about the normal assignments for now." Van began writing something down on the chalk board, as per normal. "There is something, that you'll have to keep in mind for later. You're required to sign for at least one club this semsester for credits."

..An club?
Reizo didn't know about clubs here, so he wasn't really sure how it would pan out.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-11, 10:13 pm

Noami nodded her head as she stood there.

“I finished it after you left before heading to bed, its best to get his work done early so that way you have time to do the rest of his assignments.”

When class started, she sat at her desk, and would Liston to Mr. Van speak, but when he brought up the topic of clubs, she actually lifted her head to listen. She never had to sign up for a club before, why had this suddenly changed she did not know. Gripping her pencil, she would sit there thinking, she did not know of any clubs that interested her.

Nor did she know anyone in them until Mr. Van spoke again.

“Seeing as most of you properly never been in a club, here’s a list of several of the ones that are the most popular and are new this year. Also after school today a ‘fair’ of sorts will be going on to promote each club, classes will be ending early today because of this.”

He eyed the students then handed out the stack of papers to one of the closer students so that they could hand everyone the list of available clubs just to give people an idea, and where the club fair would be held. Noami looked over each club list then looked at Reizo wondering how he felt about all this.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-12, 1:01 pm

Reizo wasn't honestly sure what to think of it. He had never once bothered with a club, but maybe it could be fun if he found something that he liked. The only problem was if there was anything he did like on that list and if he didn't, he wouldn't mind just going to the same club as Naomi.

"See anything you like?" He asked Naomi, he was sitting by her so he didn't have to raise his voice that much for her to hear him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-12, 1:13 pm

Noami looked at him before shacking her head as she sat there, turning her head back to the list and she would sigh softly. In truth she did not know what kind of club she would want to go into, and if this was for a grade she would have to at least try and find a club that would grab her attention.

"I am not really sure, I've never had to do a club activity before"

She really didn't know what to choose so she would soon start reading them over again before turning her head back to Reizo.

"Why don't we just go around to all the clubs and pick together?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-12, 10:33 pm

The class bell rang before they knew it, but Reizo lingered back a bit to hang around Naomi and walk to the next class. But in this case, they would be heading into the cafeteria to pick a club. "Sure. It could be fun, that and I really don't know what to pick. I kinda like the photography thing."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-12, 10:44 pm

Noami looked at him and would then nod.

"That sounds alright, I do not know much about taking photo's but we can look into it."

She would only slightly smile on him, but it was not as large or happy as the one in the photo of her as a child, grabbing up a tray she would move to the start of the line to get something small to eat. She could see many students talking about the clubs and already club members walking around promoting their club and why people needed to join.

"Reizo-kun, if we do the photography one which one of us will take the photos?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 2:36 am

This made Reizo pause, thinking. "We'll.." He began. "I don't mind taking pictures, I have a bit of experience with it. Used to be a bit of a hobby of mine a year back but I got distracted by other things. It's kinda relaxing, silly as it might sound.."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 9:19 pm

"I do not know much of this, I know how to work a camera if needed to."

Any photo's taken in her life where either professionally done or she would have seen her mother running around taking pictures of family moments. She could remember that almost clearly of her mother with a camera taking picture's as her father tossed Noami into the air and then catching her.

Shacking her head she cleared her head of the memories, and then looked back at Reizo.

"We can check into it, it seems like it would prove at least some fun"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 9:32 pm

Reizo slowly smiled. "Yeah..could be nice.." His mind drifted back to that kiss the other day. He probably shouldn't have looked all that much into it but he couldn't help but let his mind wander. Maybe there would never be anything more then friends, and for Reiz that was okay.

When they went to the Cafeteria, it was packed with students. The photo club was in sight as well, but it was less crowded then the others.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 9:41 pm

Noami brushed a strand of her hair back, then she would look at the club then she would speak.

"Come, it maybe empty now but who knows if it will be packed once lunch is over."

If they where going to pick this club, then they needed to get signed up as soon as they could and then be able to enjoy the rest of the day without having to worry about clubs. Shouldering her bag, she moved from Reizo and headed to the club desk to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 9:57 pm

It didn't take too long for both of them to weather the line and finally get up front to the Photo Club. The person in charge was a woman in her twenties, and without looking up from typing on a laptop, pointed to some papers connected to a clipboard, along with pens.

"Sign there." Was all they said, distracted. Reizo shrugged, before signing in the needed information and allowing Naomi to do it as well before turning his paper work in.

Once they were done, the lady looked up. "Sorry, photo club is full." She announced, and the rest of the students groaned before shuffling off. She then finally looked up."Reizo, and Naomi, right? Welcome to the club, I'm Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 10:02 pm

Noami studied the women, she seemed a bit off perhaps just busy she couldn't place it but she would look down at the paper work, it just seemed as if they where the only two to sign up the whole time and the women only wanted them. Shrugging off the idea she looked at the women again taking in her features and making name to face.

"Thank you, do you want us anywhere later or will meetings be in the next few days?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 10:25 pm

"After school, at least for today. Then we'll be taking over your fifth period." She explained, thinking on it. "Sometimes we'll take pictures here or other places. It depends. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to answer them, that or you could wait until this period is over."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 10:30 pm

"Other places, you mean like off campus?"

She asked looking at her, then she would look over at Reizo. If they where leaving the campus she would more than likely want to redraw her name to go to another club that will be reserved to just the campus but then again she didn't want to do that to Reizo, he seemed interested in this club so at least she could try it out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 11:07 pm

"Yes, sometimes." Jasmine said."We usually have them on campus, but every once in a while we go off Campus. Not out the country or anything too far, just in the city nearby is all."

"Ah, okay." Reizo seemed happy about the club, but couldn't help but notice that Naomi seemed a bit hesitant about something.Was it going off Campus? He wasn't sure, but if that was it he really didn't get too why. Though if she didn't want to go, he'd be okay with it since he tended to put his friends ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 11:21 pm

Noami bit the inside of her cheek as she listened to Jasmine speaking, then she would look over at Reizo and she would try and clear the fear in her eyes. Looking back at Jasmine she, brushed her hair behind one of her pointed ears.

"Thank you, We will see you in fifth period."

Noami turned after she said that and went to the lunch line, she wanted something quick to eat before this period ended.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 11:48 pm

Reizo was a bit worried about his friend. Usually she was calm and didn't seem scared of anything yet every once in a while, he could see glimpses of fear from her. It came at the most oddest of moments but it made Reizo, if anything want to protect her. That seemed almost funny to him, because in truth he didn't consider himself all that brave or strong yet Naomi brought out that urge from him.

"Hey." He said softly after they sat down. "You..okay Naomi?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-13, 11:53 pm

She had gathered up at least some food that would sustain her well enough for the day till she returned to her dorm or ate something latter that night for dinner. Her violet eyes would look up at him when he spoke and she then looked down at the food she gathered. She seemed lost in thought, almost trying to act is if he said nothing.

"I am fine.....I just don't see much need to leave campus"

Picking up the pizza she had gotten she took a bite, the food here was not terrible like some school foods. Here it catered to the students likes and dislikes, giving them a choice at decent prices and it was always cooked fresh, never like the frozen meals some kids ate.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty2010-10-14, 12:09 am

Reizo mentally sighed. He wondered, and not for the first time why Naomi seemed so adamant about staying on the campus. While it could be dangerous out there, so could this school in a way from everything he had seen. The Tuffle had done a bit of research, and from what he gathered this place had been a bit..less then safe. That wasn't to say this place was perfect now, but had been worse.

"You know, I don't know you as well but I'm still your friend. So if you ever want to talk, I'm here." After that, he left it alone and went to eating. Maybe one day she'd talk, maybe she wouldn't. It would be completely up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Life.   Another Day, Another Life. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day, Another Life.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next