The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 7:24 pm

Sei was a bit puzzled by this. If this was Shumei planning on doing something stupid then he would have to... talk with him again. He nodded and steered towards their lockers. He walked in with Okita and went to his locker. Pulling out his school shoes he quickly changed them and stashed his bag in his locker. After closing it he moved over to Okita. "I wonder what this is about."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 8:01 pm

Okita shrugged, not really sure, and she noticed other students talking about the flyer. Everyone seemed to be filing into the conference hall, but nobody was at the podium yet.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 8:10 pm

Sei kept his thoughts to himself for the moment. Then he along with Okita made his way to the conference hall. Taking a seat he waited. (The politics of humans bore me. But I'm part of this school so may as well play along.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 8:17 pm

Once everyone was in the hall, the principal stepped up to the podium. "Students, this meeting was called at the behest of your Student Council President, Yasu Ushijima. She has an emergency message to convey to all of us. Please welcome her." He stepped aside as Yasu stepped up to the podium, amid hesitant applause. Yasu looked... horrible. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was a mess, and she seemed to be rather fidgety. Okita, meanwhile, had tensed up a great deal, staring at Yasu nervously.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 8:34 pm

Sei's eyes widened. She had took it harder than he thought. He noticed his jaw had dropped in shock. He quickly closed his mouth. "Well this is unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-15, 8:54 pm

Okita shot Sei a confused glance, before Yasu started speaking. "...When I was elected to the position of Student Council President... I was elected because I was the candidate that represented honesty, and fairness. I promised to always do my best to make the school a fair and open one, where students could come to the council with their problems, and know they would be taken seriously." She gripped the edges of the podium, gritting her teeth. "You elected the wrong person..." Hushed whispering started to spread at this. Yasu was well liked, and had been keeping all her campaign promises, so far as they all knew. Some people, however, were shifting nervously.

"That may be what I set out to do... but I lost myself... I've become... I've become a monster, someone undeserving of praise, of respect... I've taken advantage of my position, of my father's position, because I let myself become wrapped up in my own jealousy and anger... I've hurt all of you by doing this, betraying your trust... but... but there is nobody that I have hurt more than Okita Asano..." The whispering ramped up, while those near Okita and Sei turned to look at her, which slowly spread. Okita's eyes were wide with shock, but she felt like she might faint at Yasu's next words.

"...Okita, could you please... come up here?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 11:29 am

At this particular point Sei couldn't help but gawk. He really didn't expect her to do that. His Jaw dropped. This could get her expelled or worse. This could throw a wrench into his plan. He quickly regained his composure and turned to Look at Okita. He didn't know what to say. This entire endeavor was throwing him off his game. "I..." Was all that came out at first. "It's what ever you want to do Okita. I got your back." He finally finished a full thought. Accomplishment one for the day.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 12:29 pm

Okita hesitated, then stood, and slowly made her way up to the stage, wrapping her arms around herself as she noticed people staring at her. When she reached the stage, it was uncomfortable to stand so close to Yasu, but the look in her eyes didn't scare her for once. Yasu thanked her for coming up, then addressed the school again. "...I, and several others following my lead, have been tormenting Okita for over a year. Not just stealing her things, or tripping her, pranking her... the 'streaking incident' is my fault. I tricked her into letting her guard down around me, stole her clothes while she was showering, and then shoved her out into the hall. My friends were waiting with camera's, and it was timed to make sure that people would walk by and see her. I set all of this up to be as humiliating as possible for Okita, and then proceeded to make sure the pictures spread. I am the one who had the pictures posted around the school."

Already, the school was sitting in stunned silence. The principal probably would have put a stop to this, but even he was struggling to come to terms with just what he was hearing. Yasu wasn't done however. "I have tormented her, humiliated her, even beat her. Her broken nose several weeks ago was from me. I'd ambushed her after school, threw her to the ground, kicked her repeatedly in the stomach, then in the face." Yasu, by this point, looked... haunted. "I had my father contact the orphanage Okita lives at, and force the staff there to neglect Okita, and make her home life more difficult. I had him threaten the staff here at the school any time I needed them to look the other way. But nothing is worse than the reason I did all of this..." She paused, noticing movement out of the corner of her eye, and slammed her fists down on the podium, causing Okita to jump and let out a shriek of fear, but Yasu wasn't focused on that. "Don't you dare leave this room, you coward!"

Everyone turned to look at who she was yelling at; Shumei Ishikura, Yasu's boyfriend. He'd been trying to sneak out, and froze when attention was on him. Yasu was seething, glaring at the man with obvious rage. "This whole time... this whole time, I've been hateful and cruel toward Okita because I walked in on what I thought was her and Shumei about to have sex... and because I was so blinded by my feelings for him, refused to believe he would cheat on me... I believed him when he told me that Okita had dragged him into the room and 'jumped' him... it was so easy to just cling to that story and ignore everything else. To call Okita a liar when she insisted, over and over, that Shumei had been trying to rape her." There was a collective gasp from the school, and Shumei seemed to have decided it was better to leave after all, before Yasu dropped the bomb he knew was coming. Somehow, he knew that Sei was involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 12:50 pm

Sei lept from his seat on to the walkway and ran to intercept Shumei. He stopped at the door. "Hey!" He knew everyone was in the room was listening to Yasu. Sei blocked the door to the main hallway. He looked to Okita and Yasu and gave a nod. Looking back to Shumei he smiled.

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2017-02-22, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 1:19 pm

Yasu glanced at Sei, then continued. "...I've been provided with proof of what Shumei has done. And because of that... I now understand what kind of person I've become. I was supposed to make this school a safer, more understanding place for all of you. Instead, I've tormented and humiliated a girl that was victimized because I was too stupid and blind to see it. I'm no better than Shumei..." She paused. "...If anyone else was a victim of Shumei's actions, please, report it to-" She was cut off as several female students stood. They didn't say anything; they simply stared up at the stage, some glaring at Yasu, some just giving Okita sympathetic looks. "...Seven... seven more..." Yasu closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and nodded.

"All of you are victims of my actions as well. I should have been someone you could come to. I wasn't. I made it easy for Shumei to get away with all of it, and nothing I can do can atone for that. Regardless of what happens from here on, I'm stepping down as Student Council President. I don't deserve the position. Maybe I never did if it was so easy for me to be fooled, to be so... cruel. I'm going to let you all go, but before I do, there is one last thing I have to do." She turned to Okita, who looked extremely confused and skittish. Yasu got down on her knees, and bowed deeply, her head pressed to the floor. The rest of the school couldn't hear her words now, but Okita certainly could. "Okita.... I do not expect forgiveness... I don't deserve it. But I need you to know that I am... I am so, so sorry... for everything. I will not be a problem for you any longer... if there is anything you ever need me to do, tell me. Otherwise... I'll stay out of your way... I'm also going to give the principal the names of all the people who helped me in my actions against you..." Yasu seemed to be breaking down, and Okita seemed unsure how to react... and then she did something nobody expected.

"It... it's okay... please don't cry..." Okita had gotten down on her knees as well, and hesitantly placed a hand on Yasu's shoulder.

Yasu couldn't help but completely break down into tears at that.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:02 pm

Sei smiled slightly looking at Shumei, "What are you going to do now?" Part of him hoped he would attack. The other run. However there was a small, almost uncomfortable part of him that wanted... (What's that word... Justice.) for the other girls who were violated to gang up on him and attack. He shook off that feeling. However it seemed to linger, like a bad taste in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:09 pm

Okita and Yasu were preoccupied with their own issues, and most of the school was whispering amongst themselves. Except for six young women who had just discovered that they were not alone, and had just been empowered by this situation. Shumei was drawing a fist back to attack Sei, when his legs were kicked out from under him. He barely managed to utter a shocked curse, before six of his previous victims were ontop of him. Punching, kicking, stomping, clawing. Teachers were rushing over, intending to put a stop to it.

Yasu and Okita didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:16 pm

Sei had a puzzled smile on his face. Like earlier some small part wanted some kind of retribution. He was rewarded. He would leave Shumei to the devices of his betters. He moved from the door. Jogging over to the stage he hopped up. "Okita, are you okay?" He chuckled in spite of himself. "I seem to be asking that question a lot." He knelt down next to Yasu and Okita. He hadn't expected this situation at all. He thought it would be handled quietly. Looking back to Shumei he frowned. (I'll deal with him later.) Then back at the two girls. This was quite unexpected. It actually caught him off guard. He moved an arm over to wrap around Okita's shoulder. Looking to Yasu. "Yasu, that was a very... brave thing you did. For what it's worth. You have my respect."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:25 pm

Yasu, after a moment, looked up slightly. "I'm not brave... I don't deserve respect... not after everything I've done..." Okita looked really uncomfortable.

"...Can we start over?"
Yasu flinched a bit, clearly startled by Okita's words. "I... I don't... know if I can 'forget', or call you a friend... but I forgive you... and I'm okay with starting over with a clean slate, okay?" She fidgeted, then nodded to herself. "I'm... Okita Asano... it's nice to meet you."

"...Y-Yasu... Ushijima... it's a pleasure..." Yasu seemed lost, and torn between sadness and hope. On one hand, the fact that Okita seemed willing to forgive her, and even give her a chance, was wonderful... but on the other hand, it made her more aware of just what kind of person she'd been tormenting all this time, making her feel even more guilty.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:38 pm

Sei remained silent. Conflicting emotions that humans had confused him a bit. He patted Okita on the back. "I'm proud of you." Looking back to the mass of teachers and girls over by the doors he thought about his next move. Looking back to Yasu, "The let me rephrase. I respect your actions today. That took balls." He jerked a thumb at Shumei. "You got WAY more than he does. Instead of fessing up he tried to run." He leaned in close to the two. "While you do have a large part in what happened, none of it would have taken place if Shumei had been the man you thought he was. So you are not entirely to blame. You're a victim of his too. Now there are gonna be repercussions after this." He looked to Okita "So if you're serious about a clean slate Okita, then she's going to need some protection. Someone to stand at her side. Forgiveness is a divine quality and should be taken seriously. However what you choose to do, I'll back you. No matter what." Looking at the crowd and then to the two girls. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 4:42 pm

Okita blinked, confused. "Protection? From... what?" She knew Yasu was going to be in trouble over this, but she didn't think it was anything she'd need to be protected from. Was there some sort of danger she wasn't aware of?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 5:17 pm

Sei nodded "Yes danger. From other students seeking retaliation. While their focus is on Shumei right now later when things cool down and people have time to think. We just need to be ready. There are many ways that one can be bullied." He looked back at the crowd. "Believe me I know. I've seen it all." He looked around. "We need to get out of here so things can settle down. Then we'll go to the principals office." he looked to the other two girls "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 5:20 pm

Yasu simply nodded, while Okita frowned slightly, before helping Yasu to her feet. "Okay, Sei... lead the way I guess..." Even she wasn't entirely sure why she wanted to help Yasu, but she just... felt it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 5:33 pm

Sei moved the two behind the stage and went through the stage access door. He led the two through the halls. He knew what classrooms would be occupied today and what ones were not. So he avoided most of them until they got to the west wing. It was going through renovations ((OOC: Convienient I know! LOL)) and opened a classroom. There was no one around. He dusted off a few chairs and looked at Yasu and Okita. "You two have a lot to talk about. I'm gonna head back and make sure everything cools down." He left a bit of his shadow in the room so he could keep an eye on them. "Don't kill each other." he said with a smile and moved back to the east side of the school.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 5:48 pm

The two were silent for a long time. Neither seemed willing to speak at first. Finally however, Yasu worked up the courage. "Okita... why? Why are you so... forgiving? After everything I've done... why would you want to help me? If people want to punish me for what I've done, that's fine, I've earned it... if anyone could deserve to be bullied, it's m-"

"No." Okita's voice was firm, and Yasu looked up to see Okita glaring at the floor. "No... nobody deserves it."

"R-right..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 6:27 pm

A Female head poked in the room. A white haired girl with blue eyes walked in. She was wearing a black and red hoodie with what looked like cat ears on it. A matching skirt and stockings. SO not school regulation. "She's right you know. No one deserves to be bullied. Every one deserves a second chance." She walked up and stopped with a little hop. "Kon'nichiwa!" she said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 6:33 pm

Okita was confused by what she was seeing, but recovered quickly. "K-Konnichiwa..."

"...Hello..." Yasu looked confused as well, but was still rather subdued.

"Um... not to be rude, but... who are you?" She hoped this wasn't someone that intended to attack Yasu. She really didn't think herself capable of physically stopping her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 6:49 pm

The girl stood and smiled. In a dramatic gesture "VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition." She chuckles slightly "The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." Then she laughed and looked at the two. "I stole that from a movie. As for who I am?" She seemed to think on that a bit. "Not yet. Soon. But not yet. Let's just say for now that I." She gave another bow. "Am ME. Being someone else makes it difficult to get my mail forwarded." She then spun on her heel and walked to the door. "Be seein ya!" She gave a wink and was suddenly gone.

Soon after that Sei came back. "Looks like it's clear. I think a few more minutes wait should be good enough." He walked over to Okita. "You good?" He asked. He did notice the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 7:13 pm

Okita seemed to hesitate. "A... really strange girl was just here... she quoted V for Vendetta at us and then left without telling us who she was... she said we'd find out 'soon'..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty2017-02-22, 7:23 pm

Sei slapped his forehead. "Oh no... She found me." He sat down slowly. "Her name is Kyoko. Kyoko Souske." He swallowed thickly. "She's... my sister." She wasn't actually his sister. Just another part of... him. His chosen female form. But hey, the more support those two had the better. He then looked to the two. "If she asks about me... I'm dead. You never saw me, I was abducted by aliens when the mole people started their uprising. Something ANYTHING, just don't tell her i'm here..." He stood and moved to the door. Giving a quick peek out he closed it. "We'll wait a few more minutes." Looking to Yasu. "Is she gonna be okay?" Walking closer he sat next to Okita "I mean I know she's been through an ordeal but. She's not gonna, you know... off herself or anything is she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next