The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 6:56 pm

Sei spun with almost inhuman speed, dropping low he lashed out with his right leg in a sweep. When he stood up again he looked at the man. "What are you going to do?" He asked again. He was determined to keep Shumei on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 6:58 pm

Shumei glared up at Sei, but didn't try to get up. It was fairly clear to him that doing so would be unwise. "...What do you want from me?" At the very least, he'd cooperate for now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 7:10 pm

Sei pulled out a wicked looking straight edge razor. It had a silver Grim Reaper handle. "My question was simple." He took a step forward. Pulling out his phone in his other hand. "What are you going to do?" The lights flickered and grew dim. Kneeling down he tapped the blade against the other man's inner thigh. "The way I see it, you have two options. What do you think those options are?" Shadows began to form in the growing darkness.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 7:30 pm

Shumei began to panic. It was impossible not to notice that Sei was more than he appeared, and Shumei swallowed hard. "I... I'm not sure, but I'm... guessing that one of them is to stay away from Asano-san?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 7:46 pm

Sei smiled, "Very good. I also want you to publicly apologize to her. Oh, and those pictures. Gone. Or we'll be having another conversation. Of a different nature." He took a stood up and snapped a picture of Shumei's exposed body. "Must be cold in here." He took a step back. "Oh and this encounter, never happened. You tell anyone. I'll know." closing his blade he shoved his hands into his pockets and started towards the door. The lights returned to normal as he neared the door. Taking Okita's bag he glanced back. "I'll see you again soon." He opened the door and began whistling "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. He looked for Okita.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 7:51 pm

Okita was currently hiding on the third floor, in that classroom from the other day. She was curled up underneath the teacher's desk, knee's brought up to her chest, arms wrapped around them, and face buried in her arms. She was humiliated, and felt like a coward. Was Sei okay? What would Shumei do now that she'd denied him what he wanted yet again?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 8:17 pm

As Sei made his way through the school he made it a point to make sure he looked a bit roughed up. He walked into the classroom where Okita had hid. After a quick scan he could see that she wasn't in her normal spot. He walked over to the teachers desk. He peeked under. "Hey, I got your bag back." He sat down on the floor folding his legs. He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay Okita." He moved under the desk and wrapped his arms around her. He had a feeling she would be resistant to it be he would attempt it none the less. "Everything is going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 8:19 pm

Okita indeed tensed at first when Sei hugged her, but at his words, she let out a soft sob, and buried her face into his shoulder. "No it's not... it's never going to be okay... why can't they just leave me alone?!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 8:36 pm

Sei reached up and wiped some blood off his forehead. It was self inflicted but Okita wouldn't know the difference. "I don't know Oki-Chan." He held her for a while. Rubbing her back gently. "Tell me what you want. What you really truly desire." Now was the time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 8:44 pm

Okita just shook her head, clinging to Sei. "I want it all to stop... I want them to stop tormenting me... I want people to like me... I want to be able to go home and feel safe and happy instead of miserable... I want someone to love me... to really love me, and not just be trying to take advantage of me..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:05 pm

Sei continued to hold her. This was a new experience for him. With the other girls he would just sit down with them and talk things out. He had never encountered someone as abused as Okita. He honestly didn't know how to respond. He just held her. "Shhh, Shhh... It's going to be okay. I promise." He then noticed that his fingers were running through her hair. His hand had automatically started doing it. He looked down to her, bringing a finger under her chin he lifted her head. "Let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:15 pm

Okita nodded weakly, clinging to Sei still. "Okay... th-thank you, Souska-san... S-Sei..." It was hard to bring herself to be so familiar in saying his first name, but she wanted to. He... he was her friend, she knew that for sure now. After everything, there was no way he was one of Yasu's pawns.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:23 pm

Sei smiled. He then picked up her bag along with his. Slinging them both over his shoulders he then picked up Okita. He saw no reason for her to walk right now. So he would carry her home. He exited the school, then the grounds. Walking as the sun set he began humming a soothing tone. It was Luc Raptor's cover of the song "Sweet Dreams" It had a soothing yet haunting tone to it. 

Some time later the two arrived at Okita's home. He set her down. "I'm going to speak with your mother. All I want right now is for you to get some rest." He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:34 pm

The woman eventually came to the door, raising a brow. "You again? Bringing Okita home late again? We have a curfew here for a reason, young man."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:45 pm

Sei nodded "Apologies, Okita was, accosted. I was in the area and helped her." He looked to Okita, "Why don't you get some rest. You've had a hard day." Then he looked to the Matron. "I would speak to you in further detail about the situation. It's very important." He gave a slight bow showing the older woman respect.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 9:48 pm

Okita simply nodded and shuffled off to her room, while the Matron frowned at Sei. "This had better be... come into my office, I guess..." She sighed, and held open the door so Sei could walk in, then she went and sat behind her desk, looking annoyed. "So, out with it, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:00 pm

Sei followed the woman to the office and sat down. He pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping up the dried blood on his face. He was bruised and his clothes were a little ragged. Looking back up to the older woman. "There was this boy at school, he tried to... hurt Okita. I was passing by when I heard him. I looked into the bathroom and he was about to... do stuff to her. Stuff she clearly didn't want and that he had no business doing. So I stepped in. Told her to run and, we fought." He lowered his gaze. "It's not her fault and she shouldn't be punished."

He stood and walked over to the older woman. "I know her life here isn't exactly... pleasant. However I was wonder what it would take to make things considerably easier on her here." He looked to the woman. "Now, be honest."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:03 pm

The woman looked decidedly uncomfortable as Sei spoke, obviously disturbed to hear what had happened. when he stood and walked over, however, she became nervous. "...What... are you getting at?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:16 pm

Sei mused a bit. "Well, if it's finances you need to make things better for Okita here then just name your price. All I really want is for her to feel comfortable here. For her to feel safe and happy. So I ask again, what will it take to make sure that happens?" He hoped it would be a simple thing. But then again nothing has been simple in this endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:26 pm

The woman hesitated a bit, then cleared her throat. "It's not... quite that simple. There are certain people who prefer things to be done a certain way at this facility, and I can't simply... change policies."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:40 pm

Sei looked disappointed. "So, it's the standing policy to be overly strict with your wards. Limiting them in their development and being a caustic force in their lives? Interesting. Maybe this isn't the right place for her." he looked to the woman. "Isn't there anything you can do to make her life a little easier?" He should have known politics would be in play here. He didn't want to have to go up the food chain. Then again if legal action needed to be taken then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:48 pm

The woman flinched, apparently not unaware of how wrong the situation was. "Look... you want the facts? This orphanage is funded by Matsuda Ushijima, who is also on the School Board at Okita's school. His daughter is the head of the Student Council, and she has some sort of grudge with Okita. From what Okita was saying back when this all started, the girl thinks that Okita was trying to seduce her boyfriend or something. She saw them together or something and the coward claimed that Okita had thrown herself at him or something. I don't know the details, but that girl's father has made it clear that Okita is to get the bare minimum of care here, and my hands are tied."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 10:58 pm

Sei nodded "Well now, this is interesting." He smiled and bowed slightly. "So, if that situation is cleared up then Okita will be treated better." He turned and started towards the door. He paused and put a hand on the door knob. "Thank you. I'll see myself out." With that he left the office and out the door. He walked for a bit and then the shadows started to move. "Oh no, I'll see to her personally." The the darkness consumed him and he was gone. 

A short while later he was at Yasu's house. He knocked on the door. He hoped she would do this the easy way. He had shown too much of his power already. (Sloppy, vary sloppy.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 11:02 pm

It was a butler who answered the door, looking at Sei with confusion. "May I help you, young man?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty2017-02-13, 11:15 pm

Sei smiled, "Yes I'm here to see Miss Ushijima about student counsel business." He bowed slightly (i'm getting tired of pandering to these ants.) "I know the hour is late but it's very important." He waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next