The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-11, 8:52 pm

Yasu blinked, looking at him with confusion. "...Ah, you're that new student. Well, as rude as your demand is, I'm afraid I'm busy coordinating clean up of all these pictures. If you need to lodge a complaint, or simply wish to speak with the Student Council about something, you can make an appointment, or come to the Student Council room after school hours. Now if you'll excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-11, 9:01 pm

Sei walked up to her. "You misunderstand, I'm not asking." He expanded his presence of fear to encompass her. "You will speak to me now." His tone was very threatening. His eyes turned black as he reached into her mind drawing out her deepest fear.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-11, 9:22 pm

Yasu's eyes widened, her chest tightening as fear clutched at her heart like a vise. She turned to the Student Council vice president. "I'll be right back, there's an urgent matter I have to attend to..." She turned to Sei, swallowing hard. "Lead the way..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-11, 11:55 pm

Sei led her to a hallway. When he was certain no one could hear him he turned to Yasu. "I know i'm new to this school, however I feel it would be in this schools best interest and yours if you were to lay off Okita for a bit. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this however in the ONE day I was here, I've seen nothing but contempt disguised as compassion for her. One of the things I pride myself on is being very observant." He gave her a moment to let his words sink in. "Now I have in my possession a certain recording. I'll leave the details ambiguous for now. Let's just say it paints you in a very bad light." That last part was a lie but what Yasu didn't know wouldn't hurt him. "As I understand it there are some steep repercussions for bullying. Not just with the school board but with the law itself."

As he again let his words sink in he smiled. It was his normal friendly smile however his eyes betrayed something more sinister. "Back off, for a few days. Maybe even a week and we'll talk again." He started to turn away then paused. "Oh, and I'll have all the copies of those pictures if you don't mind." He looked her in the eyes "All of them. Not a word of this conversation to anyone. Am I clear on everything i've said?" He brought his aura back into himself and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 12:02 am

Yasu paused, staring at him for a long moment. "...So you are trying to blackmail me with baseless accusations and a supposed recording that you claim paints me in a bad light. Are you delusional?" In reality, she just wasn't willing to fall for a trick. If he had proof, actual leverage with which to blackmail her, that was one thing. Currently, however, he could easily be bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 12:13 am

Sei's smile grew wider. His eyes held dark amusement. He started to laugh. "You are going to look so foolish. Now go away, I'm tired of looking at you." He turned and walked away. "We'll talk again. Very soon." Now he needed to find Okita. He knew where she was however getting to her through all the chaos was another story all together. Then he paused thinking. Maybe it's time he let her come to him. So he made his way back to class and sat down. Rubbing his temples he could feel what would amount to a headache coming on. "Humans... so... bothersome..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 12:19 am

Okita had stayed in the classroom the whole time, and noticed Sei's return. She paused, then got up, walking over to him. "Um... Souska-san? Are you... okay?" He seemed like something was really bothering him, and that... worried her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 12:25 am

Sei Looked to Okita "Yeah, pardon my language but it's that bitch Yasu. I know she's behind everything going on. It's just bullshit. The way she's..." He paused and put his hands on his desk trying to calm down. "Something's gotta be done." He reached up to his temples again and rubbed them. "The proof is out there. We just have to find it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 12:50 am

Okita paused, looking at Sei carefully. "Yasu's giving you trouble too? ...I see." She shifted a bit, coming to a decision. "Souska-san... I'm not going to be able to join you at the comic store after all, that thing I was talking about, looks like I'm going to be needed... though I could meet you there later if you stay there for long, I guess." Her 'appointment' with Shumei shouldn't take that long, she hoped...
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 1:45 am

He shrugged "Yasu, not so much giving me trouble. Just... I tried to talk to her about the damn pictures and she blew me off. (at first) Then basically continued with her charade." He looked to Okita "Would this appointment have anything to do with the moral dilemma you were talking to me about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 1:52 am

Okita blinked, a little surprised, then sighed. "...Yes. I've made a decision, and I'm going to go through with it... lesser of two evils, right?" She shifted a bit, then nodded, trying to reassure herself again of her decision.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:00 am

Sei as a matter of course knew what was about to happen at the end of the school day. However he needed to play it off as if he didn't know. "Well, as long as you're sure. I guess I'll see you after a while. We're still on for the weekend right?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:05 am

Okita nodded a bit, forcing a smile. "Of course... thank you for understanding, Souska-san..." She returned to her desk, sinking into her seat a bit. 'I hope this is the right decision...'
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:08 am

Time passed and the school day went on. Soon the final bell sounded and the students were gathering their belongings. Sei packed up his book bag and walked over to Okita. "You'll let me know when you're available right?" he shouldered his bag. "It's bad form to keep a friend waiting too long." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:14 am

Okita responded with a slight smile. "I will... I'll see you tomorrow, Souska-san... and thanks for being so nice to me..." She waved slightly, then left the room, starting the trek to that second floor bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:18 am

Sei followed discreetly through the shadows. Soon he was poised just down the hall from the bathroom. There he waited for the douche bag to make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:26 am

Okita paused outside the bathroom, then pushed open the door, peeking inside slowly.

"Hey Asano-san." Okita jumped as Shumei was already in the bathroom, grinning at her. "Glad you decided to join me. Come on in."

"...R-right..." Okita bowed her head a bit, and walked into the bathroom, feeling like a condemned person walking to the gallows. 'Just remember... this is to make things better for me... a bit of humiliation in private is better then humiliation in public...'
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:28 am

Sei moved through the shadows again to appear inside the bathroom. He was still hidden inside the shadows. His phone however was not. He hit the record button and began capturing video.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-12, 2:34 am

Okita was standing in the middle of the bathroom, her bag off to the side while she rubbed her arms nervously, while Shumei was undoing his belt. "I'm glad you decided to come, Okita. I'll admit, I kind of thought you wouldn't." He smirked, dropping his pants to expose himself as he leaned back against the sink. Okita's immediate reaction was to look away, but Shumei reached out and gripped her shoulder. "Hey... you're here, you agreed. You keep your word, I'll keep mine. Got it?" Before she could respond, Shumei rather roughly forced her down to her knees in front of him. "Now... get to work."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 1:39 am

Having what he needed Sei stepped out of the shadows and dashed forward into view. He then leaped into the air but not towards Okita and Shumei but towards the toilet stall. He used his right leg to vault off the stall. Using the momentum gained he lashed out with his foot as it sprung off the stall in an attempt to connect with Shumei's face. "Okita, get out of here! NOW!" He said as he landed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 1:43 am

Shumei had just barely gotten out of the way of the kick, but had fallen to the ground in the process. Okita sprang to her feet in shock, staring at Sei. "S-Souska-san? What... what are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 1:54 am

He didn't even break his gaze at Shumei "Renegotiating what ever agreement you had this... Trash." He reached down before Shumei could gain his bearings. "Get out of here!" He shouted to Okita "You don't want to see this!" The lights flickered as he pushed the other boy against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 2:10 am

Okita shivered a bit, then abruptly fled from the room, leaving her bag behind. Meanwhile, Shumei was attempting to throw Sei off, and threw a punch at his head.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 2:20 am

Sei took the hit and used the momentum from both the punch and the direction it turned him to get Shumei Into an arm lock. He applied enough pressure to cause a lot of pain just shy of breaking or dislocating the shoulder. "It's time to renegotiate. I have you on video forcing yourself on her. I'll cut the audio so it makes you look like more of a miserable shit stick than you already are." He applied a pinch more pressure then twisted back throwing him across the room. "What are you going to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty2017-02-13, 2:23 am

Shumei grit his teeth, forcing himself to his feet. "You little bastard... what the fuck do you want? Want me to leave the bitch alone or something, that it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next