The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 5:24 am

Sei nodded and started off at a brisk walk. He noticed she was uncomfortable with the physical contact. So he loosened up a bit. "Sorry, I don't mean to upset you. I just want to make sure you get home as safe as possible. I would pick you up and carry you, that would be faster however I don't know how you'll react to that. Is there a short cut we can take?" He did notice that she had very soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 5:34 am

Okita shifted a bit. "Not that I know of..." She bit her lip for a moment, then reached up to adjust her glasses. "...Can you even do that? Carry me? I mean, wouldn't I be heavy? I don't see how that would be faster..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:04 am

Sei scooped her up with little effort. Under his clothes he knew she could feel his tight corded muscles through the thin shirt he wore under his school jacket. He looked to Okita. "Hold on, you're gonna have to steer." Then he broke into a full run.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:08 am

Okita let out a little squeak as she was lifted, her tenseness affecting even her voice. "O-okay..." She hadn't expected him to just pick her up like that, nor the speed. That, and being held so closely by someone...
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:19 am

Sei kept running, following Okita's directions. The rain hit his face but he was unflinching. A look of determination on him. Soon the two were back at Okita's place. He stopped at the doorway and set her down. He looked at her panting. "Sei door to door express now disembarking." His shirt was plastered to his skin. Book bad hung from his shoulder as he leaned against the wall. "See? That wasn't so bad." He gave her a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:22 am

Okita frowned a bit, looking him over. "...You're crazy." She returned the smile a bit, however, looking toward the front door. "Um... you can come inside for a bit, I think. Get dry and wait out the storm? I'll have to go to my room, but you can probably get something to eat as well..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:33 am

He held up a hand, "We just ate, some water would be nice." He reached back and grabbed his book bag. "Lead the way." This was a chance to get to know her home life. This should prove educational.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:39 am

Okita blushed a bit. "Right, just ate... right..." She looked away, and then led the way inside. As soon as she walked in the door, a woman who appeared to be in her late fourties hurried over.

"Okita! Why are you late agai-" She trailed off, looking at Sei. "I'm sorry, but may I ask who you are, young man?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:50 am

Sei took off his shoes and looked at the older woman. He smiled slightly and gave a formal bow. "I'm Souska, Sei. I'm a new transfer to Okita's school. She's the first friend i've made. I offered to walk her home. I beg your forgiveness. It was my fault she was late. I had missed lunch and was hungry. So we stopped for a bit." He continued to hold his bow until the older woman dismissed him. "Sumimasen!" He offered the apology. He knew in Japanese culture you gave heavy respect to elders.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 6:55 am

The woman looked him over for a minute, then sighed. "You can stay until the storm passes, but you're not allowed near the girl's dormitories, which is exactly where Okita is going. Right?" She looked at Okita pointedly, who nodded slightly.

"Thank you for walking me home, Souska-san... I'll see you tomorrow..." She handed him his jacket, and then hurried off toward her room. She wasn't sure how she felt about this day... but it wasn't bad. Once she was gone, the woman turned back to Sei.

"...I'll get you a towel so you can dry off, wait here."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:05 am

Sei held up a hand "No need, I only wanted to see Okita home safe, I've done that. I'll not trouble you further." A small part of his shadow seemed to break away and follow Okita. There it settled into her shadow and blended with it. He would now be able to keep an eye on her so to speak and find her if anything threatened her or what he has planned for her. Turning he moved to the door and took his shoes. Putting them on he showed himself out. 

After a few blocks he moved to the shadows and suddenly he was in his apartment. He took off his wet clothes and put the in the laundry. He had no need to sleep so he went to his laptop and closed his eyes. Mentally he sought out the first photos of Okita that was taken this morning when she was publicly humiliated. He would plant a demonic virus in it that would spread to every picture of that nature on every phone, server and computer. Eliminating all evidence and traces of those pictures. He wouldn't put it into effect until Okita wanted it.

Once done he took a shower and settled down for the evening. He turned on the television and flipped through channels.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:12 am

The next morning found Okita walking to school as usual, wondering what today would be like. Was Sei really her friend now? Or just another pawn in Yasu's games? She wasn't sure... she just hoped Yasu would leave her alone for a bit, after yesterday. But more than that... she had a decision to make regarding after school...
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:22 am

Sei met Okita at the gate and moved to walk next to her. "Hey there. You get along okay last night?" He asked. He flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Should be good weather for the weekend." He walked a bit more. "Hey what are you doing after school? There's this comic store I wanna check out. Could be a good starting place this weekend." He was trying to see if she would open up to him a little about the boy she was talking to yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:28 am

Okita shifted a bit at that. "I just... stayed in my room last night. Didn't do anything special. Um... as for after school, I might have to do something. I'm not sure yet... um... how was your night?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:37 am

He thought about the virus he planted. Looking to Okita "Productive." At that he went to his locker and changed his shoes. "You let me know." He asked as he moved again by her. "I hear this place has all the latest Manga." He pulled up his bag and waited for her to change her shoes before walking to class.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:43 am

Okita shifted a bit again as she changed her shoes. The idea of looking at various manga was enticing... but she wouldn't be able to afford anything... and about that meeting in the classroom after school... She paused, and looked at Sei for a moment. "...Souska-san? Do you think... do you think that someone doing something dirty or wrong in an attempt to make their life better, is a bad person?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 1:23 pm

Sei leaned against the lockers for a moment thinking. "People all across the globe and throughout time have had to make those kinds of decisions. Even the President of America is under scrutiny because of some of the 'questionable' choices she's made. I suppose a better question is, Do you think it makes one a bad person." He finished and pushed himself off the lockers. (This could present me with an opportunity to gain better favor with her.) came the thought. 

He shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned forward. "Is there something going on that you want to talk about?" He asked. It was another attempt to get her to further open up to him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 3:31 pm

Okita seemed to hesitate at that, unsure how she wanted to respond. After a moment, she fidgeted. "I... there is a chance I could make some things in my life easier to deal with... but I'd have to do something that I really don't want to do... and I... I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:10 pm

Sei could see her moral dilemma. He sighed "Look Okita, far be it from me to tell you what to do. However there are some cases where you have to choose the lessor of two evils. In the end, only you know what's right for you." He shouldered his bag and backed up a step. "I got your back. Okay?" He didn't care either way what she chose to do. He would handle the situation as it came.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:19 pm

Okita paused, then nodded. "Alright... thank you, Souska-san..." She picked up her own back, and started off, still thinking about the situation. She still wasn't sure what she'd do... but she was leaning in a direction now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:38 pm

Sei nodded and followed her to class. Once in he sat at his desk and observed the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 7:49 pm

Things were rather calm at first, aside from some people snickering and looking from their phones to Okita in the back. She was used to that however, and tried her best to push it aside. It wasn't until lunch that things took a worse turn. Okita froze as she stepped out of the classroom to go and get some food from the cafeteria, only to see that someone had printed out large copies of the pictures of her, and had plastered them all over the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 8:26 pm

Sei walked down the hallway and saw the pictures. (Some people just don't know when to quit. I'll have to show her.) He began ripping them off the walls and when someone would take one he would snatch it out of their hand. All the while searching for Yasu. "Don't you people have anything better to do?!" He shouted. This may very well put a damper on his plans. Someone's innocence could be taken away in all matter of ways and Okita's was hanging on by a thread.

Pushing his way through the crowd grabbing pictures left and right. He hadn't planned on hard copies just yet. This was starting to annoy him. He would have to deal with Yasu and her boy toy tonight. "This just won't do." Then he remembered that Yasu and her boyfriend... his name wasn't important enough to remember... were his bargaining chips. So for now he would have a chat with them. He shoved the pictures into his book bag, taking more and doing the same. All the while keeping an eye out for Yasu and Okita.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 8:31 pm

Okita, by now, had decided to just hide away in her classroom, waiting out lunch. Yasu, meanwhile, was in the cafeteria, directing 'clean up efforts' in removing the pictures. Of course, every picture taken down would be saved and put up later anyway when nobody was looking.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty2017-02-11, 8:41 pm

Sei found Yasu. His gaze narrowed and he imagined whole new terrors he wanted to inflict on the woman. He made his way over. Taking pictures as he went. "Yasu, we need to talk. NOW." His tone was dangerous, the look on his face was not to be trifled with. (I could rip you apart with a thought girl, Please, try something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next