The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 4:52 am

Karin shuddered a bit, finally reaching up to twine her fingers into Makoto's hair, not sure what else to do with her hands. Makoto would begin to feel just how wet she was becoming, and her breathing was becoming a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 5:16 am

Makoto slid his hand down through Karin's hair, brushing behind her shoulders and dipping into the small of her back. He was relishing the slick feeling his other hand experienced. His thumb was now focusing on her sensitive spot, while his index and middle fingers found her opening. Rather than pushing in right away, he continued his spiral motion just around the edges.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 5:34 am

Karin let out another moan, louder this time, and broke the kiss for a moment. "You.. mm... you are surprisingly good at that...."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 9:49 pm

Makoto smiled at that, not stopping his motions. "I'm glad you think so..." Takuya and his extensive collection had come in handy at such a weird, yet intended time... No way he'd admit it, though. He suddenly wiggled his thumb rapidly as he inserted a finger to spike the sensation. Afterwards, he dropped his thumb's pacing back to normal and began gently rolling his finger inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 10:38 pm

Karin's breath was becoming heavier and faster, and she let out another moan, before pulling Makoto back into a kiss. The kiss seemed desperate, but she seemed to also be pouring even more emotion into it. She wasn't aware of it, but her sealed demon blood was starting to affect her. Her demon side had already made a decision for her, though the seal on it would interfere, for now.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 11:00 pm

Makoto was surprised by the sudden surge in passion behind Karin's movements. Assuming she was really getting into this, he doubled his hand's efforts and returned her kiss' fervor. His fingers rubbed and whirled even faster. Whatever the cause for her behavior, he was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 11:07 pm

Despite the growing desire, Karin would not allow it to go too far. She wasn't positive yet what counted as 'too far', but she'd figure it out. For now, she just clung to Makoto as she kissed him, her hips rolling a bit as Makoto did his work.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:02 am

Makoto's left hand was incessantly caressing Karin wherever he could reach. Her neck, chest, hair... his other hand sped up its movements and applied more pressure within her. He was finding it surprisingly easy to multitask. Likely because the yield was too appealing not to do so.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:26 am

Karin was only able to last so much longer, before she broke the kiss to cry out in pleasure as she came, pulling him more tightly to herself as she rode out her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:49 am

Makoto did his best to maintain his grip through Karin's convulsions. He didn't mind being squeezed during such an event, but he'd definitely need to come up for air after she finished. When she showed signs of coming down, he removed his hand from her groin and rubbed her back affectionately. "That was a stunning voice just now! I'm glad you liked it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:13 am

Karin panted a bit, and lightly smacked him. "Hey... molesting your teacher isn't something to be proud of..." She was obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:55 am

Makoto had already regained enough composure to retort. "Then I'll settle for being grateful to have the opportunity. And not dying immediately afterward." He said with a humoring grin. He stood up and offered his hands to help her stand as well.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:02 am

Karin smiled at his response. "You're learning." She took his hands to help her to her feet, but she still wrapped her arms around him. She hadn't fully thought it through though. Makoto was still 'out' of his pants, and when she hugged him, a certain part of him was pressed into her abdomen. She blinked... then ignored it, continuing the hug.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:47 am

Makoto stiffened as Karin hugged him. He was still aroused, and was now very aware of how warm she felt against him. He had a strong feeling he'd have a great deal of buildup in the near future... He really should have pulled his shorts closed. His cheeks went red, but did his best to ignore it. "S-slowly but surely."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:54 am

Karin finally pulled away, only to grin and gently, and teasingly slowly, get him back into his pants. "That's enough for today. Though, considering what happened in your room earlier, I'll assume you would like to share my bed tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 3:18 am

"Yeah, I guess I'll be--EH?!?" Makoto answered quickly without thinking. "Wh-wh-what?! I-I thought I'd be sleeping on the couch or something!" She'd gotten him completely off-balance with a single statement. He stopped and scratched his head. "...And considering all that's happened, I just sounded like a total idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 3:32 am

Karin smirked, patting him on the head gently. "It's alright, dear. Your stupidity can be forgiven when it's induced by situations like this. Besides, it's cute." She was teasing him, of course. She loved doing that. "Go get changed for bed, and come to my room. Wear what you'd normally wear to bed, even if that's nothing. I trust you." She kissed him softly, then walked into her room.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 4:25 am

Makoto stepped into his room and looked at his bed. "I'm not even gonna..." It'd be better if he didn't try to think about what might or might not have happened. He considered a change of pace for his nightwear, but decided against it. He didn't want to continue doing stupid things. Besides, she could always see right through him... He changed into a t-shirt and loose shorts as he usually did. He never wore underwear, but it didn't matter to him before. "Hah... Too damn honest..." Makoto made his way back to Karin's room and sat on her bed. "This has been one crazy weekend..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 4:40 am

Karin smiled, slipping into the bed and holding the sheets up for him. "Agreed. But I'm glad it's all happened. This is the first time I can honestly say I'm happy in a relationship, and it hasn't even been a day yet...."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:00 am

Makoto leaned back and lay under the covers with Karin. Her smile was infectious to him by now. "Good. I'll do everything I can to keep you feeling that way. You deserve to be happy, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:04 am

Karin actually giggled. "You know, you can call me Karin if you want. Though I don't mind either way, you tend to say 'Sensei' affectionately anyway..." She pulled him close, resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:15 am

"I was? Ah... I hadn't noticed." Makoto wasn't aware he'd referred to her so casually. He'd have to watch that in school tomorrow. Karin would feel his heartbeat speed up a bit before he spoke again. "R-right... Karin..." He'd never addressed an adult by their first name before, let alone so personally (no honorific).
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:22 am

Karin sighed happily. "You can call me whatever you want. Sensei, Karin, Karin-chan, or whatever pet-name you want. Within reason, heh. Just make sure to call me Sensei at school still..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:54 am

"That would be pretty bad..." Makoto knew how to keep himself in check at school through unintentional practice, anyway. "Heh. I'd say do the same for me, but you've already got your own system." She swapped between Mr. Wright and Makoto on and off school grounds respectively. "Do you think you can handle acting normal around me tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 6:00 am

Karin thought about it. "I think so... yeah. I've gone undercover before, so I can probably pull this off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next