The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 2:44 am

Karin managed to keep a straight face, feigning further concern. "Mr. Wright? You seemed fine earlier, are you sure? Do you need to go to the nurse? ...Or, well, I suppose you already are with a nurse." She chuckled a bit, and then felt his forehead. "Hm, does feel a little warm..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 3:35 am

'Sh-she's even acting like a nurse...' Makoto practically melted to her touch; only for an instant. 'NONONONONONONONONONONO' He shrank away from her hand to the very edge of his seat. It was as if her palm threatening to break his resistance. "I'M OKAY!! Ho-honest! It's not tha-at bad! Hahahaha..." His nervous laugh petered out at the end.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 3:46 am

Karin raised a brow. "...Perhaps you really should go to the nurse. But if you're sure..." She turned and walked away, going back to her business of walking around and checking everyone's work.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 4:22 am

Makoto slumped in his desk as she finally started to walk away. He didn't even realize his eyes were glued to her butt until his friend's voice snapped him out of it. 'You're staring, dude.'

'I-I wasn't-- You sit behind me!!'

'I know your movements before you make them. You are in my world right now. You know that, right?' Takuya seemed hellbent on giving him a hard time. Makoto tried to put everything out of his mind. Don't focus on how well she pulls of the outfit. Or how high her stockings come up her smooth legs. Or how tight-- 'You're staring again.'

'Get out of my head!!'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 4:31 am

The rest of class went fairly normal, and at the end of the day, Makoto would find Karin dressed in her usual attire. Of course, the nurses outfit was still on under it, but he didn't need to know that. She was standing next to scooter, smirking. "Have a nice day today, Mr. Wright?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 5:13 am

Makoto felt as if his brain had no blood left by the time class ended. Takuya was no help; him and his stupid hat... Well, maybe he did help a bit. He wearily made his way toward his teacher. "Nice? Yeah. Taxing? That, too." Wait. That face she was making... Was she messing with him?! No. No, no. Don't jump to conclusions or she'll definitely know later on. "Highschool as usual."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 5:14 am

Karin nodded a bit. "Indeed. Hop on, then. Let's get home." Oh, this was going to be very, very amusing...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 5:51 am

"Yeah." Makoto did as he was told. His heart started to lighten; he seemed to be in the clear. 'As soon as you get home, re-hide the magazines and don't give yourself away like you ALWAYS do...'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 5:58 am

The ride home was quiet, and once they arrived, Karin seemed in no real hurry to do anything. In actuality, she was simply waiting for an opportunity to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 6:33 am

Makoto made for his room when they got back. As soon as his door was shut he silently dashed over to his bookcase. He heaved a sigh of relief to find that his 'extracurricular' reading material was still there. He'd honestly forgotten about it, but it probably wasn't safe to keep it around. "Takuya'll take them..." He slipped the dirty mags into his schoolbag, feeling a bit better than before.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 6:36 am

When Makoto returned, it would be to find Karin sitting on the kitchen table, legs crossed like before, in that same outfit. And she simply smiled at him. "Makoto. I think I recall promising you some sort of reward for 'good behavior' as it were. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 7:08 am

'Safe...' Makoto thought to himself as he made his way back toward the living room. When he saw what was waiting for him in the kitchen, red shot through his face faster than lightning. When did she--?! HOW did she--?! Did she mention a reward?? That outfit was starting to have a stronger effect on his brain. "You know? I think I do." His attempt at sounding calm was utterly betrayed by his face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 7:12 am

Karin actually giggled in response. "You know, I think just about all men have a bit of a fetish for nurses. Wanted to test that on you, and what do you know? You reacted quite a bit... so I figured I would incorporate it into your reward, hm? The question is, what will your reward be... I'm debating..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 7:35 am

"I'm definitely... not.. against it..." Makoto admitted sheepishly, but with a little more excitement in his voice than he wanted to express. Playing it cool was no longer possible. He was pretty sure his face was on fire. And of COURSE she knew. Why did he even try hiding things anymore?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 7:39 am

She just smiled, and then stood, sauntering over to him, and taking his hand. She led him back to the table and made him sit on it, before pulling away a bit, and clasping her hands behind her back, sticking her chest out a bit more. More buttons than before were open this time, the lack of a bra rather obvious. "Now, Mr. Wright, what seems to be the problem today?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 7:54 am

Makoto sat up on the table and went rigid as Karin spoke. It took a moment to realize his eyes were fixated on her chest. He promptly tore his gaze away and looked to her face. Damned if it wasn't just as mesmerizing. "J... Just a checkup. I've been.. stressed and stiff lately." He tried his best to play along. And that wasn't entirely untrue.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-11-30, 11:41 am

Karin pouted. "Oh, that just won't do. Let's see what I can do to help, hm?" She began seemingly checking his pulse at his wrist, but made a point to caress his arm as she did. "Where is the problem concentrated, Mr. Wright?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-02, 2:25 am

Makoto shuddered a bit under her touch. He would have found it harder to find the words if she wasn't so alluring. "It's lower... on my g-groin." His excitement was apparent.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-04, 1:27 am

Karin smirked. "Of course, Mr. Wright. I'll get right on that." Had to innuendo. She moved around in front of him, and began undoing his pants, and slipping them off of him.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-04, 4:15 am

By the time she had his pants removed, Makoto was practically popping out of his boxers. Keeping focus was becoming quite the feat. "This is... d-does it look serious?" He asked bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-04, 4:21 am

Karin shook her head sadly. "Oh, this is quite a serious case, Mr. Wright." She ran her hand slowly over the still barely clothed member, looking up at him. "This will require immediate treatment. Thankfully the treatment is a fairly simple massage." With that, she unfastened her top and opened it, revealing her bare breasts, just before she opened the little flap in the front of Makoto's boxers, fished out her target, and engulfed it between her breasts, smiling up at him. "I assume I have your permission to administer treatment, Mr. Wright?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-07, 3:24 am

Makoto nearly burst as his lower area was exposed to the air, then quickly sandwiched in a warm, soft paradise. "...!" He could do little else besides nod feverishly in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-07, 3:34 am

Karin nodded, smiling, and began to slowly move her breasts up and down along Makoto's length. The entire time she was smiling up at him, and hint of lust in her eyes. "Is this alright, Mr. Wright? Do tell me if I need to apply more pressure, or do it faster or anything at all. You need to tell me what works with the treatment, you see."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-07, 3:48 am

Makoto's thoughts were becoming clouded by the pleasure, though he could still hear her vividly. "M-maybe--nn!... more pr-pressure would help?" He was rather enjoying the slow pace at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty2013-12-07, 3:50 am

Her smile widened. "But of course, Mr. Wright." She pressed her breasts together a bit more firmly around his member, still smiling up at him. She was enjoying seeing his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next