The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 2:33 am

"...Okay..." Kimiko wouldn't mention another word about it until then. She had a bad feeling about what Ignis wanted to say; her expression told Kimiko she wouldn't like it... She started to fidget again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya found himself in heaven. The feeling of having his lower self completely wrapped by her throat was surreal. He lowered his mouth onto Madoka's clitoris and sent moans of his own reverberating through it as he licked. He kept his left hand trained on her front hole while his right deepened its reach within her back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 2:44 am

Karin paused. "...Makoto, do you realize we've been in this position for hours?"

~~~~~

Madoka bucked her hips slightly, moaning more loudly around Takuya's length, and began moving her head faster. This time, she was going to reach orgasm as well. Even if she had to keep going until her jaw hurt. Takuya should like that.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:00 am

"Neh...?" Makoto's mind buzzed awake at hearing his name. "Whoops? Sorry, Sensei." He chuckled sheepishly. "I don't suppose you wanted to switch places? My legs aren't nearly as comfortable as yours." He joked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya couldn't help but start do grind his hips as well, pushing in time with Madoka's movements. He felt that oh-so-familiar build up as he started pushing toward the edge. He pushed his fingers deeper and quickened their motions whilst sucking on her clit slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:08 am

Karin smiled warmly. "No, nothing like that. I just was a bit... amazed, I guess. It's astounding how comfortable... this, is."

~~~~~

Madoka started moving even faster, and moaning louder. She quite loved this activity, she found. Even the part she shouldn't get any pleasure from; she did. It excited her a great deal, and the knowledge that she was making Takuya feel good only made it even more so.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:16 am

"I'll say..." Makoto admitted without thinking. He smiled and relaxed even further before realizing what he'd said so casually. "Ah! I-I meant--You know what I mean..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya loosed his mouth for a quick moment. "Here's that warning you wanted...!" He dropped his mouth back down upon her. She was moving around so much, and he loved every second of giving her pleasure. He'd probably only last a few more seconds, even if he pulled out now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:20 am

Karin grinned, then pulled him up a bit, settling him beside her, only to turn and swing her leg around him, straddling him like the night before. She put her arms around his neck, and pressed her forehead to his. "Seem familiar?"

~~~~~

Madoka's response to this was to take him as deep as she could, and reach around to fondle his balls a bit, intentionally trying to swallow, causing her tongue and throat to practically massage him.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:31 am

"Hm...? Hwah!" Makoto was curious as to what she was doing at first. Simply being placed in this position brought back powerful feelings from last night. Makoto swallowed as his face went completely red. "Y-Y-Yeah...!" Makoto felt his heart beating out of his chest. He actually had to resist the reflex to return his hands to where they were back then. Instead, he tentatively rested them on her hips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya finally lost it. He moaned hard onto Madoka as he flooded her throat. This was better than anything he could have imagined thus far. He somehow retained the concentration to keep moving his hands during this.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:37 am

Karin smiled. "Good. Now, I want to have just a little bit of fun before dinner, and also want to feel this again, so..." She claimed his lips with her own, kissing him deeply, her tongue immediately seeking entrance into his mouth.

~~~~~

Madoka struggled a little bit, as this was the one thing she couldn't really practice for, but she managed, and seemingly was trying to suck out every last drop. She didn't stop for even a moment, moving back to her quick, bobbing movements, breathing a bit harder, her moans more frequent. Slowly but steadily, she was getting closer. Once Takuya got more used to doing this, she was sure he'd get her off much faster. He was already pretty good at it, she'd just been practicing.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 3:51 am

"...!" Makoto was taken off guard by the kiss, though part of him was expecting it; a fact made evident by his quickly realized willingness to receive it. He opened his mouth and met her tongue with his own. That familiar haze was creeping up on him. His hands started to slowly caress his teacher's hips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya's head was spinning afterward. 'Damn, that was a big one!' He thought to himself. He didn't stop his mouth or finger movements since Madoka hadn't finished yet. There was no accounting for a lack of experience, but he was determined to please her with what technique he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 4:09 am

Karin deepened the kiss, pressing herself against Makoto. She wouldn't let herself go too far, but she could do this much right now. It just felt so good to her. There was real feeling in this kiss, unlike with past boyfriends, where all she got from them was lust.

~~~~~

Madoka had begun humming that song again, and was also practically squeezing Takuya's head between her thighs as she rocked her hips. He would feel, and taste, just how wet she was. She was getting closer, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 4:39 am

Makoto wrapped his arms around Karin's back, holding her to him. While he was excited to have her so close, the clouding emotion that was washing over him was akin to euphoria. There was no way he could say no to this or her. Modesty be damned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya was already hardening again. He was immersed in Madoka's scents and juices, swaying with her hip movements. There was little choice as he was being gripped by her thighs. He could see himself getting addicted to this feeling...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 4:46 am

Karin was starting to get a bit TOO into it, when Ignis lightly bopped her on the head. "Save it for later, when we're not here. Now get up and head in here for dinner. We're done."

~~~~~

Madoka was trembling a bit, breathing hard, and starting to squirm. She felt really good, and could only imagine what sex would be like. Something she really hoped she and Takuya would do one day. Even if he wasn't 'the one', she hoped at least that they could get to anal eventually. For now, though, she was content with this.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 5:11 am

Makoto's daze immediately vanished upon Ignis' intrusion, though his face stayed blushed for a different reason now. He wanted to say something, but couldn't think of anything appropriate. After all, it was exactly what it looked like.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"~Hm, hmhmm~" Takuya began to hum a little; not particularly to sing a song, but to provide more stimulation for Madoka. He wanted to explore more, but this would do for now. The reactions he was getting out of her were cute, and made his endeavor all the more worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 5:20 am

Ignis grinned at Makoto. "I won't tease you THIS time. Just make my sister happy, okay? Now come on." She went back into the kitchen, while Karin slipped off of Makoto and helped him up, and held his hand as she led them after Ignis.

~~~~~

Madoka could tell she was close, and wanted to try and get Takuya off one last time. She started bobbing her head even faster, sucking hard and moving her tongue in every way she could think of that might add pleasure. She didn't even bother with a song now, just moaning and humming near continuously. One hand continued fondling his balls... she almost stuck a finger somewhere, but thought better of it. Probably best not to surprise a guy like that.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-23, 8:57 pm

"...Right." Makoto visibly relaxed before Karin helped him up. He had to admit, her general affection with him made Makoto happier than he'd ever been. He'd be sure to return the feeling any way he could.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya hadn't been expecting Madoka to double over her efforts back there. He was still very much sensitive, but in a very good way. That coupled with the entrancing noises and movements he was getting out of her spurred his pleasure to further heights. Pressure was already starting to build up for him down there. He increased his suction pressure on her most sensitive area and twirled it with his tongue simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-24, 12:22 am

Everyone sat down for dinner, settling into rather easy conversation. Ignis and Karin, up to now, had completely forgotten about Madoka and Takuya in the other room.

~~~~~

Madoka didn't last much longer. When she finally reached orgasm, she clung tightly to Takuya, seemingly trying to crush his head with her thighs as she came. She was nearly screaming around his length, and actually coughed a bit, though held him there in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 2:08 am

Makoto felt he was forgetting something as he ate... The feeling nagged at him, but didn't disrupt his conversing. Kimiko was simply delighted to have helped with dinner and felt at ease in the atmosphere.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya immediately felt a surge of pleasure as Madoka came. Her screams were a marvel to both hear and feel. He was about to let loose when the back of his mind remembered to hold out slightly. He couldn't freely move his head or waist and she was currently screaming. This was not a good time to force something down the wrong pipe of her throat. Trying every trick he could think of just to last a few more seconds, Takuya didn't release himself until she was done screaming. Which was DAMNED hard.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 2:24 am

Ignis, eventually, looked to Karin. "Karin, have you and Makoto given any thought as to how to handle your new relationship with school? Because such relationships are still frowned upon, and knowing Karin, she won't do to well hiding her feelings." Karin paused, seeming a bit worried now.

~~~~~

Madoka was a bit surprised that Takuya had managed to hold back until it was safe, but appreciated it. She'd rather not choke. When all was said and done, she gently rolled Takuya off of her, and sat up, coughing just a bit, and wiping her watery eyes. "Well, that was an experience..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 2:59 am

Makoto froze. 'Crap. Ooooohh, crap.' She was right about that. Of course her father realized she was off that one day in class, but it was probably easy for anyone to see, really. "I'm... not sure. After the colorful explanation she gave as to my conditions for living with her, being forward about it is even more impossible..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya rolled easily onto his back and drew a deep breath before exhaling. "Best. Experience. Ever." He thought about making a leveling joke, but wasn't particularly up for it. He wasn't tired, but that was one hell of a way to get satisfied. He sat up energetically. "Haa! You rock, Madoka-chan! I feel like I haven't had any stress in years!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 3:18 am

Karin winced. "Yes... I made it rather clear that we would most certainly not be doing anything inappropriate... and now...."

~~~~~

Madoka giggled a bit. "Well, I'm glad I could help. I feel quite relaxed myself."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 3:46 am

As Makoto continued to think on the issue, Kimiko interjected. "...You could ignore him, couldn't you...?" Makoto shook his head.

"That wouldn't work. She's always close by to guard me, so it would be counterproductive to ignore me." Plus, that didn't go over too well when she was only keeping her distance.

"...She could pretend to dislike you..."

"...I guess? But for the rest of the school year? That's a bit..." Makoto couldn't think of anything. It wasn't as if he'd ever been in a situation remotely resembling this one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Really? I'm glad I was able help, too! Though, it's easy to suppose you helped four times as much as I did..." Takuya hopped from the bed to the floor, scooping up his glasses and rolling to his feet in one swift motion. "Overall, I'd give your restaurant 5 stars." He said in a professional tone as he donned his spectacles.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 4:00 am

Karin shook her head. "No... I wouldn't be able to pull that off... damnit, I should have thought this through..."

~~~~~

Madoka smirked. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. Mine was quite satisfactory as well."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 4:32 am

Makoto was at a loss. "I've... got nothing. There're too many constraints to simply plan around."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya just grinned. "Heheh! Communal carnal cuisine connoisseurs!" His stomach grumbled a little and he tilted his head to the side. "Though, not very filling..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 4:38 am

Ignis sighed softly. "Ah... I apologize. I probably shouldn't have pushed you two to act on your feelings without first coming up with an idea for this..."

~~~~~

Madoka giggled again. "True. They probably decided to only make enough for them once we came in here though, since we were likely to take some time... by the way, what now, Takuya-kun? You want this to be a regular thing or something?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-02-25, 5:02 am

Makoto shook his head. "While the situation's troublesome, there's no need to apologize for that. It would've happened sooner or later." Even then, the tension could have blown up in their faces.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Eh, I'm good on food!" Takuya waved flippantly. He'd just go out later if need be. "And of course I do, dude! There's no way I could just forget someone like you." He struck a dynamic pose. "The fates themselves demand we hang out!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next