The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-07, 8:34 am

Karin managed not to collapse on the table, and Makoto's mess, and kept herself upright, panting hard. "It... certainly seems so, Mr. Wright... Makoto, seriously, how... did you get so good at this? I'm not... experienced at all, but... damn...."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-07, 5:50 pm

Makoto fought to catch his breath as he spoke. "With a... best friend like that... I had access to a lot of... 'visual reference'.... I just.. didn't want to be bad at it...." He didn't know when exactly it became a study for him. "That, and... you make me want to try harder... You're really great too.." Makoto gave her hips a loving squeeze for emphasis before letting go. He materialized a towel in his hands. "I'd better get this cleaned up. I can't be leaving messes every time that happens." He kidded and got started after recovering a little.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-07, 6:24 pm

Karin smirked. "Well eventually you won't be leaving messes as much, it'll all be going somewhere else... for now though..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-09, 11:47 pm

"...!" As Makoto processed the implication, a pang of lust streaked through him. He didn't get why, but his face wasn't past blushing this far in their relationship. 'No, don't. You won't be able to stop thinking about if it you start...' He shook away the thought as he finished cleaning up and began to redress. "Eh... A-anyway, do you have any preferences for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-10, 12:00 am

Karin was simply lounging against the table now, watching him with a satisfied smile. "Oh, whatever will work. I just ate after all." She licked her lips to drive the point home. She didn't bother closing her top, and with the way she was now sitting on the table, her soaked panties were on display. She clearly didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-10, 2:02 am

"Gah!" Makoto, who was in the middle of putting his boxers back on, lost his footing after getting a good eye-full. He quickly rolled into the kitchen and onto his feet. "O-on it.." He started throwing dinner together to take his mind of the sexy woman sitting about ten feet away. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-10, 2:17 am

Karin could only laugh. "God, it's fun to mess with you, you know that? Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower while you make dinner, give you time to calm down. I assume you'll take yours after we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-10, 11:31 pm

"Heheh.. eh...." Makoto chuckled weakly in defeat. Even when he was expecting it, he was never ready for it. "Yeah; it'll be ready a little after you're done." He continued to cook and do as she suggested: calm down. 'But, wow. She's got some amazing costumes...' It hadn't been five minutes before his thoughts strayed as he worked in the kitchen. 'I wonder just how many... she... has...' The realization that he could go look dawned on him. His mind had just tread upon possibly dangerous territory. 'No. I shouldn't.' He kicked the thought to the side for all of three seconds before peering down the hallway to see if Karin was still in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-10, 11:36 pm

Karin took her time in the shower, and when she came out, she was surprisingly dressed in a bathrobe, as opposed to being naked. She grinned at him. "Figured it best not to drive you a bit too crazy just yet. Wouldn't want you to need to change your pants."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-11, 2:56 am

Makoto was already back in the kitchen just finishing up dinner by the time she returned. He greeted her with a smile and a shrug. "Eh. I've got plenty of spares in the room." Seeing her in a towel did slightly surprise him, but he had enough steam to joke without stumbling. He felt he could stand the teasing for a while longer than usual. He'd already seen a wondrous sight... Well, numerous sights in one night. "You're just in time. Dinner's ready." He began setting the table for the two.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-11, 2:59 am

Karin smiled, sitting down to eat. "Have I told you lately how much I appreciate your cooking, Makoto? Because I really do."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-12, 12:24 am

Makoto smiled sheepishly. "Thanks, but... It's really the least I could do. After all, I wouldn't be able to cook or do much else by my own volition if it were't for you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-12, 1:36 am

Karin waved it off. "I help people, it's what I do. Besides, anyone who wouldn't have helped isn't a very good person, now are they?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-18, 2:02 am

"True." Makoto said with a thoughtful expression. "Though, you could have sent me to Nobus at any time. And you've put yourself directly in harm's way for me more than once. I think that goes above and beyond simply 'being a good person'."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty2013-12-18, 2:04 am

Karin shrugged. "Professionalism. It's my job to keep you safe, after all." Nevermind the fact that Makoto wasn't actually paying her. Aside from cooking for her, perhaps, but she was more than willing to do that herself. She just didn't want Makoto to feel he owed her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8