The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-12, 3:16 am

Hot For Teacher (Mature) Yoko01

Karin sighed heavily as she made her way through the halls of a building she didn't really want to be in. 'Highschool. Why did it HAVE to be a highschool? I HATED highschool!' Still, a job was a job. She'd prefer to be teacher elementary school kids, but she'd been pegged for this. A class here at the school needed a teacher to fill in for awhile. A LONG while. Their usual teacher had just had a baby and, as was customary with these things, wasn't coming back anytime soon. She had a baby to take care of, after all.

While Karin was happy to help...well, she just really, really hated highschool. FOr her, it had been a blur of being hit on, felt up, and shunned. Obviously it was the girls who shunned her. It was all because of what had happened in eighth grade. At the age of fourteen, she'd already developed, as they say, a 'killer body'. When you are slender, have 'curves in all the right places', long red hair, and are already a D-cup, all at the age of fourteen, it draws attention.

She'd gotten through it though. Went to college, got a teaching degree...became a mercenary AND a teacher...well, her adoptive father had been a mercenary, and he'd taught her all he knew. When he died, she felt it necessary to pick up where he left off. But that wasn't important at the moment, because the door to the class she would be teaching was looming ahead. If they were all as stupid and pig-headed as teenagers had been when she was in high-school, which was only six years ago, then they'd start cat-calling or something when she walked in.

That's why she was glad for her current outfit. Didn't show much skin at all. Not that it mattered, as it certainly didn't hide her chest., face, or curves. It didn't help that she was single and, as mentioned, only six years their senior. One or two of them, she feared, would try to ask her out. And she'd have to smash their dreams like glass. With a hammer. She wasn't going to stand for idiocy. But if they behaved, then she would be her nice, sweet self. She didn't have high hopes.

When she thought about it...since she'd...developed, she'd never been in a good relationship. The guys were always too damn shy or intimidated to ask her out, or were just after her body. She was still a virgin at the age of twenty-four, which depending on how you looked at it, was kind of sad. She was kind of proud of it though. After all, she hadn't given it away to anyone 'undeserving' as they say. The never having been kissed part sucked though.

And then she was at the door. SHe hesitated. They were all in there, waiting for their teacher, one of the assistant principals keeping the peace till she arrived. She took a deep breath, wiped the worried look from her face, and opened the door.

"Ah, Ms. Littner, there you are. Students, this is your new teacher for the rest of the year, Ms. Karin Littner. Treat her with just as much respect as you gave your former teacher, understand? If I hear anything about any of you causing trouble..." The man smiled at her as he passed. "Good luck, Ms. Littner. Let me know if you need...anything." The look he gave her though, that LEER, made her cringe.

'Pervert...'

She moved over to the - her - desk, and set down her bag, turning to the class. "Alright, things will go much smoother if we do this first. I need to get to know each of you better. So, one at a time, please, stand up, state your name, and...a goal for this year. And I swear, if any of you say that your goal is to get in my pants, I will kill you with a piece of chalk." She glanced behind her, noticing it was a whiteboard and not a chalkboard. "Scratch that, I'll kill you with a marker. And I CAN do it. Don't test me. I want to be the nice, sweet, fun teacher, so don't ruin it by being idiots. You made it to highschool, so you are obviously smart enough to not make comments. So, let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-12, 7:03 am

Another day of school... Wake up, walk to school, sit through class, go to work, sleep. Things had settled down in the city. It was probably for the better. Boring was fine; it kept things like "life-threatening" and "mentally jarring" at bay. Unfortunately, boring was also very. Very. BORING. Makoto slung his schoolbag over his shoulder as he approached the front gate. "Showtime..." The boy whispered to himself before plastering a much more upbeat look onto his face. It wasn't a fake smile, per se. Makoto wasn't particularly in a bad mood or anything, nor was he in high spirits. This 'interface' simply made communicating with others easier. Easier to get things done, easier to observe. Time to start another day of "the usual".

"MAKOTOOOOOO!!!" A loud and alarmed voice exploded over the din of chatting students. Makoto stood his ground and waited for the inevitable. One of his fellow classmates came rushing from the building and skidded to a halt in front of him. "Haa... Haaa... Today... Awesome... Haaa... Boobies... HAAAA..." Makoto's face didn't change as he walked right by his friend. He was never boring, and rarely appropriate. "Waaa-wait!!"

"Takuya, I really don't think this topic of discussion is tasteful. Couldn't you wait until lunch or something?" Everything was of great importance to him. Everything pertaining to the fairer sex, anyway.

"Listen, listen! Sensei just went on leave and the new sub's already here, she's talking to . Some of us caught a glimpse of her on our way in. Get this: she's a total BABE!" Takuya's voice was explosive, as usual. The surrounding students were beginning to stare. Makoto silently started to walk again. "Don't walk away from me, man! What is wrong with you?!"

"Class starts in ten minutes Takuya. Try not to make a bad impression by saying something offensive, okay?" Takuya blinked and pondered his pal's words for a minute. His eyes shined with understanding behind the frames of his classes.

"Aaaah, I gotcha! Play it cool and work the slow angle. No problem, chief!" Makoto picked up his pace a bit, desiring above all else to end the conversation.

Eight minutes later, Makoto sat in his seat awaiting the beginning of class. Sure enough, the principal had entered to explain their teacher had indeed taken a leave of absence. The whole speech was unecessary. It was obvious as to why she left; babies are quite the source time consumption. Everyone was far too big on formalities here. Finally, it came time for the new teacher to introduce herself. As she entered, he observed that Takuya was indeed telling the truth. Long red hair, beautiful physique, great face... either she was a complete ditz or an ax murderer. The latter somehow seemed more feasible.

Hearing her speak blew the first two options out of the water. Judging her too early was a mistake. Hell, her introduction almost made him break character and laugh. Looks like he didn't have to worry about Takuya or the others after all. Not wanting to have his skull penetrated by a marker, Makoto's "outspoken" friend gave a rather tame introduction. Makoto's "smile" grew a bit more genuine. It seems that 'boring' was just replaced by 'interesting'. When his turn came around he stood in kind. He hadn't thought about what to say so he just let it flow naturally before sitting down.

"Wright, Makoto. This year, I wanted to improve my culinary rank to 'Sous-chef'. In light of recent information, I think I'll focus on keeping my friends alive instead." Lord knows that'll be a full-time job.

Hot For Teacher (Mature) 005_Makoto_zpsc652496b
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-12, 7:27 am

Karin raised a brow at his introduction, smiling. "Oh? A noble goal, and one I can certainly respect, for... various reasons. It seems I won't be having any trouble from you then, Mr. Wright. Glad to hear it." She turned her attention to the remaining students as they introduced themselves. They all kept it tame, for now. After all, nobody was sure of her temperament, or if she was bluffing.

When everyone had introduced themselves, she smiled a bit more. So far, her classes had not been any trouble, and she hoped that continued. "As you have all already heard, my name is Karin Littner. I know that some of you may connect the dots later on, so I will come clean now; yes, I am related to the Freelance Hunter, Ignis Littner. She's my older sister. Furthermore, don't let me overhear lewd comments about her, either. Now, as for a goal for this year... I want you all, when you leave my class for the last time at the end of the year, to have not only learned from me, but to actually miss me when it's all over. After all, you learn more from someone you like, than from someone you can't stand."

She moved over to the board, picked up a marker, and began to write. "This will be the basic course schedule for this year. There is room for flexibility, however, so it may change; this is just a basic outline. My job is to teach you all, to expand your minds as they say. That means making sure that you are receptive to the lessons, instead of shoving them down your throat. So, I try to make sure that you actually enjoy the lessons. Nothing is worse than a boring lesson, aside from perhaps a boring lesson with a boring teacher. Let's try to avoid such a scenario, hm?"

Interestingly, after writing down the course outline and continuing to talk, she was spinning the marker quickly between her fingers, almost absentmindedly. Then, suddenly, her wrist twitched, and the marker was gone, and there was a loud pop. A student at the back of the class was sitting rigid, the gum bubble he'd been blowing having exploded, part of it still stuck to the marker that was now embedded in the wall next to him. Karin smiled. "Please, dear, don't do that. It's rude."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:24 am

Makoto readied his textbook, content with flying under the radar for as long as he could. Something suddenly struck him. He hadn't thought about the new teacher's name until she mentioned it again. 'Littner...' The name was well known. He hadn't figured she was one of the Littner family. His parents had told him stories of the defined hunters. They were damn good at what they did; her father was a legend and, supposedly, a mountain of a man. A very powerful feeling of dread was creeping up his spine. Why was that? There shouldn't be anything to worry about--

A marker whizzed past his head like a bullet. Makoto managed to keep a somewhat calm demeanor as he slowly turned to see the item in question lodged into the wall. She threw a marker... into a solid wall. 'Oh, shit she's serious and my best friend's insane.' He straightened his posture and focused on paying attention. There wasn't much he could do right now. 'I'll just talk to him at lunch.' The next few minutes passed without incident. The peace was short-lived.

A note slid onto Makoto's desk from behind him. He was ever so graced by having his best friend sit behind him. Takuya at least had the sense to attempt his secretive messaging in stealth, but it didn't seem like passing notes behind her back was the best of ideas. She could sense things. He read the note when the coast was clear.

--DUDE! How can she expect us to concentrate? The view's amazing!-- This wouldn't end, even if he ignored his classmate. Makoto scribbled a quick reply.

--Please stop this.-- He slid the note back in hopes this dangerous event would cease. The note returned a few moments later, to his dismay.

--Those tits can't be real. Too perfect, you know?--

--What is wrong with you? We might actually DIE.--

--And she's got a perfect peach goin' on back there. What do you think, soft or firm?--

--Seriously. Did you not see what just happened?--

--What, with the gum?--

--Your danger sense is a little atrocious. Please stop.--

--If I don't talk about this, I swear both my heads are gonna explode!--

Makoto had dealt with him long enough. He crumpled the note and shoved it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 2:58 pm

"Be aware of your surroundings. Ever heard that particular phrase?" Karin was at her desk, but was looking directly at them, smiling sweetly, before holding out her hand. "Mr. Wright? The note, please. I won't read it out to the class, but I would like to know what was so important that it couldn't wait until after class."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:14 pm

'Oh. God. WHY.' In his haste to end their illegal conversation, Makoto had completely forgotten to actually be careful. Did Takuya forget, too? He sat behind Makoto, so maybe he'd seem like he was just passing the note along. 'Wait. Why would that be good?! I'm still fucked, here!!' He didn't have any option other than to comply. He let out a small sigh in defeat and stood. After a few tense footsteps, he placed the crumpled note on his teacher's upturned hand.

"Sorry, Ms. Littner. It won't happen again." GOD how he wished that may be true. It didn't really matter, of course. He'd just handed his life away after all. His entire body felt heavy as he took his seat and glanced at the clock. It had taken less than an hour for his life to end. Makoto could almost feel Takuya sweating bullets behind him. Internally, he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:19 pm

Karin uncrumpled the note, noting the look in Makoto's eyes, and then began to read the note. And the whole class could see the increasingly dark look on her face as she did, and the angry vein on her forehead. When she finished the note, she crumpled it up, took a deep breath, and slowly stood. "Both of you, out into the hall. Now." She then stepped out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:30 pm

Both Makoto and Takuya jumped slightly in surprise. A small hint of fear cracked through Makoto's poker face. The two stood simultaneously as Ms. Littner exited the room. Before taking a step, Takuya placed a hand on Makoto's shoulder. "If we don't make it out of this... I love you, man." His other hand was balled into a trembling fist.

Makoto patted his hand on Takuya's opposite shoulder. "If we DO make it out of this... I'm going to brain you."

"I probably deserve it a little." The two pounded fists, not wanting to end their lives on a sour note. Makoto walked through the door with Takuya in tow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:33 pm

Karin was waiting, leaning against the opposite wall, as they stepped out of the room. She was clearly pissed, though attempting to calm herself. Once the door closed behind them, she held up the crumpled note. "So, who would like to explain this?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:48 pm

Makoto didn't even have to look at his friend. Takuya was frozen stiff by fear. Makoto lowered his head and raised his hand. "I'm at fault. It's as you read, he tried to convince me to stop." Takuya made some sort of unintelligible sound in response to Makoto taking the blame. "He's nervous because he doesn't usually get into trouble, and I'm sure that marker thing spooked him."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 5:53 pm

Karin focused her gaze on Makoto, watching him for a long moment, then glanced at Takuya. "Return to your seat, please. I promise, your friend will return in one piece." She then turned back to Makoto, motioning for him to follow as she opened the door next to her, her office while she was here, and stepped inside, holding the door open for him. "Have a seat, Mr. Wright." She indicated the chair opposite hers at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 6:09 pm

As Ms. Littner turned, Takuya grabbed Makoto's arm and gave him a pleading look. Makoto waved him off, understanding what he wanted to convey. He wanted Makoto to tell the truth but there was no turning back at this point. A fearful yet noble friend. Takuya disappeared into the classroom as Makoto walked into his teacher's office. Despite his calm face, his mind was screaming at him. 'Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die, gonna die, gonna die...!'

Makoto sat in the designated chair. He tried saying something, but he honestly couldn't think very straight at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 6:19 pm

Karin closed the door behind him, then took her own seat. She then propped her head up on one arm, sighing. "You do realize that I'm not stupid, correct? I know you were the one telling him to stop. I understand why you lied though, and I respect it. So, I'll let him off the hook this time. Just this one time, though. I'm generally very laid back, but comments like those upset me quite a bit. As for you... while I would like to just let you off, I have to punish you in some way, otherwise the others will think they can get away with misbehavior. On the other hand, I don't wish to punish you for being a good friend, especially considering you actually tried to get him to stop. Can you see my dilemma?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 6:40 pm

Makoto visibly relaxed. This situation had gone so much better than anticipated. "Ha... You got me. I apologize for my friend. He's a good guy, just a little thick. He's usually like that, but I know how to rein him in. I'll make sure he stops. I see where you're coming from; a disciplinary measure makes sense. I won't complain about whatever you give me. It's still true that I was passing notes in class and lied about it, so I deserve something."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 6:51 pm

She nodded a bit, thinking. "Alright... how about one day of detention? You'll stay after school, and help me organize my new office?" She gestured around. "As you can see, it's a bit... cluttered. My predecessor kept a rather disorganized workspace, and I need to tidy it up, as well as set up my own things. You help me out today after school, and everything will be fine. If it takes too long to get everything organzied, I'll even treat you to dinner. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 7:11 pm

Makoto took a quick look around the office. It certainly could use some sprucing up. That, and this was a pretty sweet deal considering what he expected. "Sounds great to me. I'll keep myself, and my friend, off the radar until then." He was finding it increasingly difficult to be mad at Takuya. "Thanks for not, well, murdering my pal."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 7:16 pm

Karin actually giggled slightly, though quickly stopped herself, clearing her throat. "Well, I'd of course never do something like that, but the others don't need to know that. That doesn't mean I won't hurt him though. I'm a crack shot, and a marker to the forehead will certainly hurt."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 7:29 pm

'A markswoman?' That explains her accuracy, though her name alone did that job. He thought back to the gum incident and chuckled. "Maybe a pen to the face would do him some good...? Nah." Takuya wasn't one to learn a well deserved lesson. Not the way you wanted him to, anyway. Makoto stood from his chair. "Should we get back to it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 7:34 pm

Karin stood as well, and nodded, smiling. "Yes, we should. Come on then." She opened the door, closed it behind them, and then led the way back into class. Once Makoto was inside and she closed the door, she went back to her desk. "Alright class, hopefully there will be no further interruptions, so we can get back to our first lesson..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 8:07 pm

Takuya was reasonably obedient for the remainder of the day. As Makoto returned, he shot him a stern 'you owe me' expression. Quiet and uneventful was a welcome change of pace. The afternoon bell rang, finally releasing the students for the day. Makoto packed his things up calmly while Takuya attempted to apologize for the thousandth time. "Dude, are you sure? You've NEVER had detention before!"

"Go home, man. I'll see you tomorrow."

Takuya reluctantly packed his bag. "I will buy you lunch for the rest of forever."

"Maybe just the rest of the week." Makoto kidded. He waited in his seat for everyone else to leave. "Ready when you are, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 8:12 pm

Karin nodded, and led the way into her office. "It's convenient that your class with me is the last of the day. Anyway, let's get to work. We'll start simple. I'll gather up and organize all these loose papers and straighten up the contents of the drawers. You get that stack of books over there into alphabetical order on the shelves. I swear, your previous teacher was so messy..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 8:48 pm

Makoto set to work on the books. "Kimagawa-sensei has always been a scatterbrain. It's no surprise her office is so cluttered." He shuffled books around as he spoke. They must have been in some crazy order that only the last teacher would comprehend. "I do't understand why she became a teacher, though. Organization seems pretty important." Maybe she just liked kids. If so, she'd be a great mother. "Speaking of which... Why are you teaching, Sensei? Ah, if you don't mind my asking, of course. I just thought being a Hunter was more of a full time job."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 8:58 pm

Karin raised a brow. "Hm? Well, working as a Hunter was my way of honoring my father, Vargus Littner. He was the best Hunter there was, prior to his death. My sister holds that honor now. Anyway, I've always wanted to be a teacher. Preferably in an elementary school, as my highschool years were the ones I wish I could forget, but they needed someone here, and I was available. As for WHY I teach... well, I just love kids, teaching them, and leaving them with fond memories of this time in their lives."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 9:17 pm

"Fair enough. Better to have a teacher with passion. Though, I'm sorry your highschool experience didn't go so well. That's usually the time in which everyone wants to make favorable memories." Makoto understood her on a small level. Middle school is something he regrets being unable to forget. "This place shouldn't be a problem for you. Very few students act out of line here and they don't stay that way for long." Takuya would likely be her biggest headache, or he would have been without Makoto's upcoming 'counseling'.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty2013-01-13, 9:24 pm

"Well, that's certainly good to hear. I know how teenagers can be. I dealt with far too many sex-obsessed teenagers when I was younger, I'd rather not deal with it as a teacher as well." She glanced over at him. "And you ARE going to speak to your friend, right? He seems like a good kid, but I really don't want to have to worry about him staring at my chest or ass while I'm teaching."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next