The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-02, 6:18 am

"That's good. I don't know how he can help, but I'll still ask Takuya to keep an eye on us. It never hurts to have backup plans..." Makoto certainly didn't want to mess up this relationship by having it exposed, either. "We'll just see how things go..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-02, 7:03 am

Karin nodded a bit. "Yeah... anyway, we should sleep now. Been a long day. A relaxing, fun day, but still."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-03, 11:19 pm

"Right. It was." Makoto rested an arm around Karin to keep her close, as well. "Goodnight, Karin." Still foreign to him, but it also felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-03, 11:39 pm

"Good night, Makoto. Sweet dreams..." She cuddled up to him more, practically draped over him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-04, 12:12 am

Makoto woke up at his usual weekday time. It was a bit of a natural reflex developed through the years. He tried his best to get out of bed without waking Karin. He needed to make breakfast before they could leave, after all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-04, 12:15 am

It seemed that Karin was a heavy sleeper, as she wasn't woken by Makoto getting out of bed. When she finally came out, dressed for work, she walked up to Makoto and kissed him softly. "Morning, Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-04, 12:42 am

Makoto had already dressed quickly before preparing breakfast. It was nice to get a kiss so early in the morning. "Good morning. I, ah... slept really well last night." He admitted. "A-anyway, eat up! I tried something new again and wanted to know if you liked it." He just sort of felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-04, 12:48 am

Karin grinned. "Good. It's nice, having a personal cook. I usually just eat a breakfast bar in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-04, 1:08 am

Makoto laughed to himself. "Heh. 'Personal cook'? Spoiled already, I see. Good thing I don't mind." He kidded, knowing what she meant. He ate his food quickly in preparation to get to school on time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-20, 8:58 pm

Once done with breakfast, Karin paused, and turned to Makoto seriously. "It'll be a little difficult, I'm sure, but we need to keep a leash on ourselves, so to speak. Everyone already knows you are living with me for your protection, but we can't give them any reason to think that there is more to the relationship. Is there anything I need to do to help you keep your cool? Like I said, I've had to go undercover in the past, I'm good at playing a role when I need to. You, however...."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-24, 8:35 pm

"Me?? ...Yeah, you're probably right." Makoto relented. He remembered a time when he was much more composed naturally. Incidentally, that time was before Karin came to the school. "Well, it'll be easier to handle with you back in 'teacher-mode'. I guess... don't be afraid to lay into me like you do the other students, if not more. I'm sure you don't need to be told that, though." He didn't mind if the other students believed she disliked him for whatever reason; that would likely help his case. "I'll do my best to act natural. Don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-24, 8:55 pm

Karin smiled at that. "Alright, I trust you on that." She paused, then grinned. "Just in case though... if you manage to avoid making anyone suspicious, I'll give you a 'reward' when we get home. Okay?" The way she said 'reward' was... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-28, 2:29 am

Makoto felt his face begin to run red. He couldn't actually be sure of what the reward was but... DAMN did he want it. "You've really got 'motivation' down pat, haha." Well, that sounded kinda wrong. "Eh-- N-not that I was thinking--!" He sighed. "Haaah, yep. I'll just stop now." Maybe this would take a little more concentration than he'd anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-28, 2:42 am

Karin just gave him a sly smile. "What you were thinking might just have been right. You never know." She patted his shoulder, hefted her bag, and went out the door. "Come along, then..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 4:30 am

Makoto grabbed his bag and followed her out to her bike. Once at school, they would be greeted by a strange sight. Considering the person involved, the sight was stranger than usual. "Gooooooood morning!" Takuya greeted the two as if everything was normal. The large frilly pink hat atop his head screamed anything but normal.

"Why." Makoto asked flatly.

Takuya tilted his head. "A dare's a dare, dude." Makoto decided it was best to let it drop. "Are you guys ready for a fantastic day of learnin'?!" He was displaying even more energy than usual. If that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 4:43 am

Karin gave him an odd look, then smiled. "Your enthusiasm is appreciated, Mr. Nanaya. Why don't you and Mr. Wright hurry along to your first classes, I'll see you both later. Do try not to get into any trouble, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 5:23 am

Makoto blinked. "That's... okay?" He hadn't been unsupervised sinced going to the store for medicine. Takuya slung his arm around his friend.

"Questioning your teachers, dude? Your parents must be disappointed." The hat's bill was wide enough to shield Makoto from the sun.

"Take off the hat."

"I'm never taking of the hat."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 5:33 am

The day up until Karin's class was pretty basic. Aside from Takuya's hat, and the fact that, at lunch, Madoka appeared out of seemingly nowhere and decided to sit in the perverts lap while they ate lunch. She, of course, had thought the hat was cute. When they arrived in class, Karin was in the room, but in a makeshift changing room she'd set up for herself, for when she gave certain lessons in character. Her arm appeared briefly to wave to people coming in and direct them to their seats. Obviously she was going to be discussing another career choice with them all today.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 6:24 am

Takuya cruised into Karin's class walking on air. The surprise visit from his new girlfriend only stoked the raging fire that was his excitement. Makoto wasn't sure how to handle him when he got like this. At least he was happy. Once sitting at their desks, Takuya leaned on his hands dreamily.

"And we get a career demonstration today? I'm pretty sure this is what Heaven's made of."

"Mhm..." Makoto wasn't entirely paying attention. All he knew was there was only one period left standing between him and his mystery reward. Try as he might, he just couldn't get it off his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 6:30 am

When the bell for class rang, and Karin finally stepped into view, there was a definite shift in the air. She was dressed up... in a nurses outfit. Thigh-high stockings, garters, outfit only barely covering her ass, and a nice flash of cleavage. Let nobody say she didn't try to look good when dressing up. Of course, she sat down on the edge of her desk with her legs crossed, hiding anything from view. "Alright, class. Today, I'm going to teach you all about the wonderful world of medicine, and the career's therein...." It was shaping up to be a very interesting class.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 8:16 pm

Makoto's heart stopped. He was completely immobilized by his teacher's change of attire. He fought his body's reflex to blush with all of his might. Takuya seemed to know exactly what was going on. "This is the greatest day of my life." He whispered to himself. Makoto was struggling with his own desires.

'Damn, damn, DAMN! Why did she have to wear THAT?! Is this some sort of divine punishment for acting spoiled?!' His mind was running so rampant it was becoming harder to look at her by the second.

'Probably. Your parents must be sooo disappointed.'

'YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!' Makoto thought back at him. ...Wait, what? '...Are you thinking at me?!'

'I copied Mrs. Terumi's telepathy on a whim. Today is just AWESOME.' Makoto quietly groaned in defeat. 'Does she know about your nurse thing? Did she find your stash or something, dude?'

'Shut up, no, shut uuup.' He highly doubted this was on purpose. He just had to... not look at her. Or get close. That should help. Yeah... he could do this. His focus on the class itself was completely obliterated, however.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 9:51 pm

Karin went on with the lesson, which was fairly straightforward. That is, until she started moving about the class to hand out a small assignment; to write a few paragraphs about what they had learned that lesson, and what their opinion on it was. This, of course, required her to move about the class in that outfit. Every so often, there would be a short yelp as her hand clamped down HARD on the wrist of some guy who couldn't help himself and tried to grab a handful of her rear. And the one time a girl tried it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-30, 1:31 am

'What's happening now?' Makoto asked his friend telepathically. He'd kept his eyes trained firmly on his desk.

'She's passing out the assessment. Have you not been paying attention, dude? Oh, wait... Junichi just tried to grab her ass.'

'WHAT?!' He nearly shot up out of his seat before feeling Takuya's hand on his shoulder.

'You're really off your game, dude. Chill yourself. Find your inner zen.' Takuya's voice sounded like a monk's. '...Huh. Haruka tried to grab her, too. Didn't know she was into that. Niiiiiice!' ...And then he stopped. Makoto went to a great length to ignore that last part.

'Yeah... yeah, yeah. Gotta calm down. She can take care of h--'

'She's coming.'

'HWAAH! Makoto's head dropped heavily onto his arms in a frantic attempt to hide his face as she neared.

'Smooth operataaaaaah...' A terribly annoying voice sang to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-30, 1:42 am

Karin was of two minds. Leave him alone, or tease him. In the end... well, a dutiful teacher would check on their student. "Mr. Wright? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-30, 2:36 am

'Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm...' Makoto repeated this mantra over and over until he thought the coast was clear. Karin's voice nearly sent him into shock. He felt his ears start to pinken from his spreading blush. He turned his head slightly, but carefully kept his eyes averted. "I-I'm f-f-fine, Sensei. J-just not... fe-eeling w-well..." His shaky voice came at a near whisper. She was so close. And her skirt was--NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next