The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once upon a time in China

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-21, 5:27 pm

Wu took a step back at Goki's first warning. Sam took a prepared stance as he began to fight the demon. She managed to hold back a curse when the taser fell away. "Puu!" At her call, Sam's scarf suddenly flew into animation. It wrapped around Goki a few times over, restricting his arms. Sam darted around him and dove for the taser. The roar from the possessed man jolted through her body, causing her to stumble. They were running out of time, FAST. A commanding "HOLD IT!" erupted from the officer.

In the time the struggling began, Wu had reached a locker behind his desk and procured a glove. An insignia glowed slightly on its back. Wu approached Goki while tugging the glove onto his left hand. "I see what you mean." His voice was stern as he forcefully brought the palm of his hand to Goki's forehead. A blue light shined from the contact. It permeated Goki's body and ran a feeling akin to water through his muscles. He would slowly feel Orochi's presence being subdued. It was being placed into a temporary dormancy. His strength would also dissolve from the glove's seal; it was locking their power respectively. After the threatening presence disappeared, Wu stepped back. Sam's scarf released its hold as well.

"Wow. That took quite a bit of energy." Wu shook his hand and removed the glove. It was completely depleted of whatever force that fueled it. "It looks like it worked, but that is only a temporary fix. It will maybe last for a few hours. How do you feel, sir?" Goki's body would be terribly weak from the procedure, but he should still be conscious. Wu was already back behind his counter and getting a set of keys. Sam looked on in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-25, 5:36 am

Goki was indeed still awake however he seemed be somewhat catatonic. He simply sat there on his knees. His arms limp at his sides. His face devoid of expression. His eyes seemed hallow.

Mei Chi walked over. "Goki?" She took his shoulder in her hand shaking slightly. "Goki!?" She looked to Officer Wu "What's wrong with him?" Her face held a look of deep concern.

Darkness...

Goki looked around in the black. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't see or smell anything. There was only darkness.

Suddenly, he felt himself falling. Not fast. It was like being in an elevator. Then his feet touched something cold. It felt like marble. He looked down to see what it was he was standing on. It was darkness. He felt a slight sense of vertigo. However that passed as he began walking. He was still looking down and he noticed he was naked. A sheen of dark purple energy cloaked his body.

"Interesting." Was all he could say. Goki looked around and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-26, 4:23 am

Sam stepped forward and put her ear closer to Goki's chest. "He's breathing, but it doesn't seem like anyone's home... What did you do to him?" Sam stood and turned to the officer. Wu pocketed his keys and eyed the man with a serious expression.

"Not enough to leave him comatose. I see a lot of things in my line of work. There's never time to get used to anything, really. Stranger and weirder things walk through those doors everyday..." Officer Wu put on his cap and started for the unconscious man. "Whatever is going on, we should move him before anything else... develops. There is someone nearby who may be able to help. She should have a much better chance than I." He hoisted Goki's arm over his shoulders and lifted him with relative ease.

"Did you come in a car? That would make this so much easier."

"Yeah, it's right outside." Sam answered in slight confusion. Was Goki alright?

"Good. Let's get him loaded up and I'll lead your ride with mine."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-26, 5:12 am

Leung tossed Sam the keys "Here! Get him in." He then turned to Mei Chi, "Come on let's go." Then his cell phone beeped. He pulled it out and looked at it. There was a text message from Mei Chi's mother. He slid open the phone and typed something. Looking back to Mei Chi "You're mom's flight has been delayed. She's gonna be a few more days."

Mei Chi nodded and looked back to Goki "What's wrong with him?" She really liked Goki. He was trying so hard. She knew, deep down that he was a good man.

Leung shook his head and picked up the tazer. "I don't know, my first guess would be... a lot."

Goki looked around for anything but more blackness. There was nothing. However he did hear whispers. He couldn't make out what it was they were saying. There were dozens of voices all on the edge of his hearing.

He stopped for a moment and listened. For several moments he listened. Nothing. Who were they? He wanted to know however right now he needed to find a way out from wherever this place was. So, Goki resumed walking.

He seemed to walk for hours. When really he didn't know. He had no sense of time here. He had to be honest with himself, this place... really bothered him, and to top it all off, he was really tired. There was something tugging at the back of his mind. He knew he had to do something. It was very important. As soon as he was out of this place he would try harder to remember what it was.

He watched his feet as he walked. There was nothing else to look at so in order to maintain perspective he kept his eyes on his feet. Even those seemed off a bit. He couldn't remember why though so he kept walking. That's when he banged into what he could only describe as a set of doors. It knocked him off his feet.

From his prone position he noted that they were a double set of doors. 'French' Came the word. Sitting up he continued looking at the doors. They were old and looked to be made from oak. Or some other heavy wood. *Spruce, maybe?*

He pulled himself to his feet and stepped close. Goki leaned in and he could swear he heard voices coming from inside. He put his ear to the door.

"... mon-er... we need... hide... coming..."

He shook his head and tried the door knob. It was locked. He tried a little harder. "No, not locked. It is stuck." it was here he noted that his voice too was off. It seemed a little low and guttural. Shaking the door he tried to get it unstuck. Finally he put his shoulder into it. This caused the frame to rattle. Then again he hit it with his shoulder and the door finally gave in with a protest from the ancient hinges. It creaked open and upon looking in he saw what looked like a grand hall of some kind of mansion. It looked familiar to him. Though he couldn't place it.

Goki stepped in and the door swung in behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-28, 5:43 am

Officer Wu and Sam eased Goki into the car and buckled him in. "Good. We'll be leaving the city for this and moving to the forest. Follow me out, I'll try to take the least rocky path." He walked around the car and mounted a pakred motorcycle. Sam entered the car quickly.

The roads chosen were the quickest, yet smoothest route the officer could plan for. He seemed to take them far into the forest. His route began to wind back and forth. It was a particular path that would, to most people, appear random. After a short while, they would come across a clearing in the trees. A large clear lake occupied the clearing; the greenery and flowers seemed to be teeming with life in abundance. Officer Wu cut his engine and parked his bike by a tree. He called to the small group as they parked.

"Welcome to Lake Chunjing. You'll have a hard time finding this place again without directions so let's get it right the first time, yeah? We'll need to take him to the shoreline, then we can get started."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-30, 2:22 am

Leung followed the Nobus agent and when they finally stopped. He got out and nodded when he was asked to bring Goki to the shore line. He walked back to the car and opened the passenger side door. Leung pulled Goki out with Mei Chi's help.

They were walking him to the shoreline when Goki suddenly twitch. They stopped and Mei Chi looked to Goki. "Goki?! Hey Goki, are you okay?" Her hands were trembling. Leung pulled Goki back up. "Come on we gotta hurry."

Mei Chi nodded and helped her grandfather. They were almost there when Goki suddenly twitched and convulsed. He doubled over and went into a fetal position. "Mister Wu! Something's wrong!" Mei Chi screamed.

Then Goki suddenly flew into the air about three feet off the ground. Energy exploded off his body. Leung was thrown back, landing by the car and Mei Chi towards the shore. She landed almost in the water.

Goki hovered there. "Finally!!! I am free!!!"

That wasn't Goki's voice. Mei Chi righted herself and pulled out the tazer. She fired and the barbs stuck. The creature simply laughed. "That won't work this time girl. I am at FULL power. I have complete control. Goki..." It smiled as it leered at the girl. "Is gone."

It looked at the car and Leung looked the creature in the eyes. The creature held up a hand and Leung took off. Some strange energy shot from the creatures hand and hit the car. it exploded on contact sending Leung flying. He landed in some bushes.

The creature looked to Sam. "I look forward to playing with you. But first..." He looked at Mei Chi and waved a hand. The girl went flying a hundred yards into the water. Then energy enveloped the creature and it vanished.

Somewhere in Hong Kong the creature knows as the Orochi stood. He stretched his arms. "Ahhh!!!! It's good to be back!" He then shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and started walking, whistling a light tune.

Goki entered the mansion and looked around. It looked like his old preparatory school. He entered and looked around. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He took a few more steps. They sounded heavy on the hardwood floor. Then suddenly a boy came running out. He darted passed him so fast he couldn't react fast enough.

Then there was this bright light and Goki looked over. The boy had a slight smile on his face and was looking at the glowing female form. "You had better run, before it gets you."

Goki looked back to the glowing female and started towards her. "Hey, what is going on here? Who are you?" he reached out to grab her and she screamed. Then ran into a room. Goki let his hand drop. "This is going to be a long night."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-08-30, 3:37 am

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Seireitei

Within the Seireitei in Soul Society, things had been calm. That is, until an alarm began sounding within the 12th Division. This was more unsettling than if the alarm went off in other divisions, as the 12th was home to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, headed by the completely mad and immoral Mayuri Kurotsuchi. If the alarms were going off there, it could mean something terrible for everyone.

~~~~~

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Gotei13

The Captains of the 13 Court Guard Squads gathered shortly after, with Shigekuni Yamamoto, Captain of the 1st Division, staring down Mayuri, who looked decidedly bored. "...Now that we are all gathered, tell us once more what happened."

"Very well. During our routine monitoring of the Living World, we stumbled across a severe spike in spiritual power. Upon further investigation, it was found to be rapidly increasing. We pinpointed the location to be in China. I sent a field team to investigate. Simple unseated officers, hardly irreplaceable, but they served their purpose. They were nearby when the energy spiked tremendously, the sheer spiritual pressure crushing the life out of them. Thankfully, the recording equipment survived long enough for me to determine the source."

"I see. And what was this source, Captain Kurotsuchi?" At this, Mayuri grinned excitedly.

"I am not entirely sure, but is a very old spirit, and very powerful. It is not a Hollow, of that I am sure. It seems to have possessed the body of a human, a young man named Goki Goutetsu. I cannot get an accurate read on it's spiritual power, especially since it reigned itself in after gaining control over the boy, but it's safe to say it's at least Captain-class, after what it's spiritual pressure did to the field team." There was much muttering and whispers, before Shigekuni cracked the bottom of his staff on the ground, calling for silence.

"This is serious. A being of great spiritual power possessing a human, and running around in the world of the living, cannot be allowed. We must take action. I will send a team to investigate. As for who..."

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 YamamotoGen1
Once upon a time in China - Page 2 MayuriKuro1
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-09-04, 5:45 pm

Officer Wu spun around in slight alarm. The demon had emerged far sooner than he anticipated. If its words were to be believed, they were in a world of trouble. He dashed over to grab and cover Mei Chi just as the force hurled them away. Sam flipped her wrist; the watch on her arm transformed into a gadget resembling a gun. She quickly took aim at Orochi, but failed to place a shot before he disappeared. "Son of a bitch!" She cursed to herself as she checked on the others. Leung lay nearby in the bushes. Wu surfaced with Mei Chi in his arms. He fought to keep her head above water and ensure she was breathing.

Sam fumed and snapped the gun back to her wrist. She darted for the officer's bike and started it up. "Hey! WAIT A MIN--" Officer Wu's command fell on deaf ears as Sam sped off back toward the city. She could feel the spirit's energy within Hong Kong and made haste toward it.

Wu sighed to himself. "That wasn't the company's. I just had it tuned up, too..." He started swimming toward the shore. The two civilians may need medical attention, and he'd need to radio this in immediately. Today had started off so well...

A cool breeze flowed through the area. This low temperature seemed to spread through everyone in the area, lifting pain and injury as it passed by. The car's flames quckly extinguished. Officer Wu and Mei Chi were carried to the lake's edge by a gentle current. Wu gently sat Mei Chi down and turned to see a woman materialize and walk toward them on the lake's surface.

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 001_LadyBai

"You should take better care of your belongings, Yong." She spoke in a serene tone. Despite this, her expression was somber. She looked to Mei Chi and Leung in the distance. "I apologize that you were caught in the crossfire. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-09-10, 1:40 am

Goki ran over to the door and slammed his shoulder into it. It didn't budge. He could hear some commotion on the other side of the door so he hit it again. On the third time the door opened and he watched as the woman of light ran down the hall. He sighed again. Rolling his eyes he started after her. "WAIT!!! I just want to talk!!!"

Leung pulled himself to his feet. "Don't worry about me, how's Mei Chi?" He was holding his side and limping a little.

Mei Chi was breathing. She was soaked from head to toe but her pulse was strong. She coughed "G-Goki? I-Is he okay?" She managed to open her eyes a little before she passed out.

Leung looked to Wu "We need to get her to a hospital."

The Orochi strolled down the street and stopped at a fruit vendor. "Oh yes, this'll do nicely." He picked out an apple and flipped over some money. As he continued he looked up, "Hmmm.... Little girl wants to play? I'm not in the mood."

He gathered his energy and pulled it into his human shell. In theory it should be able to mask his presence unless the person was in the same city block. "We'll see.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-09-21, 8:53 pm

People didn't even notice the arrival of six Shinigami within Hong Kong. It was a large city, and because of not knowing the exact location of their quarry, they had split up into three groups to look for him. In the end, it was the new Lieutenant of Division 13, Rukia Kuchiki, and her Captain, Ukitake Juushiro. Ukitake appeared in front of The Orochi, watching him closely. "...Goki Goutetsu? Can you hear and understand me?" As he did this, Rukia stood slightly back and to the left of Ukitake, feeling rather tense. The Orochi's spiritual pressure was reigned in, but it was very dark and potent.

Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Ukitake1_zpsf9f963a6
Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Rukia1_zps21968fb5
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-09-23, 2:20 am

Sam cranked the brake hard and slid to a stop. "Damn it!" She could no longer feel Orochi's presence. Had he jumped somewhere else again? There wasn't any time to focus on that. She'd start by checking the streets closest to where she last felt that power. Sam revved the gas and sped off again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I wouldn't worry too much, sir." Wu assured Leung. "That pulse just now should have taken care of her, though she could definitely use a bed to rest in for now." Wu approached the man and gently handed Mei Chi over to him. He then turned to the woman standing above the lake. "I apologize for showing up like this, Lady Bai. We came to ask your assistance in curing that man."

Lady Bai brought a hand to her cheek and sighed. "I know. Unfortunately, there is very little I could do for that man as he is now."

Officer Wu protested. "What? But the sealing glove you enchanted temporarily worked!" Lady Bai frowned.

"You underestimate the breadth of Orochi's influence over that man. I fear the situation was far from out control from the beginning..." The woman tilted her head. A small device on Wu's hip blipped. "It would appear a group better suited for this situation has arrived."

Wu scratched his head, looking at the small screen of the device. "Soul Society, huh? Guess this is bigger than I thought."

"I suggest you concentrate on getting these two home, Yong. Farewell." With that, the woman disappeared in a flash.

"Depending on how things play out, it may be dangerous to return too far into the city. Do you live somewhere nearby or know someone you can stay with?" Without a car or any set of wheels, they would have to walk for now.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2012-11-06, 11:26 pm

Leung shook his head "No... my daughter has an apartment in Hong Kong though. However I believe it will take us a while to get there." He looked at his granddaughter "Her mother's gonna kill me."

Mei Chi stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She looked to Leung "Is Goki okay?"

Leung's eyes softened and he smiled. "Yeah, he's just fine."

Mei Chi's eyes narrowed and she squirmed out of his arms. She stood her feet slightly apart, her right hand was balled up on her hip and she leaned forward slightly pointing a finger at her grandfather. "You are lying! You have the same look on your face when we took my dog Chu Ling to the hospital! She didn't come back!! Where's GOKI!!!"

She turned and stalked towards the city. Leung looked to Wu. He shrugged and walked back towards the city.

Goki managed to shoulder the door open and he started down the hall. As he passed by the now broken window he heard something in the hallway. Stepping forward he spotted something rounding a corner. At first it looked like a dog. Then as he got closer he noticed that it had no skin.

Goki froze hoping it wouldn't see him. The dog stopped too and fixated on him. What was left of its lips pulled back and it growled. Then another dog came around the corner and joined it in a dark chorus. Then one barked followed by the other. Then they charged.

Goki braced himself and one leaped. It's jaws parted and the strange dog latched onto his arm while the other one bit into his leg. He roared and punched the one on his arm with his free hand. It didn't let go. He struggled against the one on his leg and tripped. He fell backwards. He landed and they began to pull in separate directions. Then another window exploded inward and another dog landed. It circled Goki as it growled.

Goki for his part rolled his eyes and then his body. He reached over and grabbed the dog on his arm by his neck. He squeezed and felt bone snap. It fell lose and he turned his attention to the one on his leg. Goki reared his leg back and kicked as hard as he could. The its head exploded.

Goki picked himself up and was suddenly assaulted from behind by the third dog. It bit into his neck and he instantly reacted. He backed up and threw himself into the wall. Crushing the creature.

He stood there panting for a moment. His wounds burned. Then he took a step forward his legs a bit unsteady. So he slowed down. Making his way down the hall and through the door.  Moving down yet another hallway he looked at his wounds... some kind of black ichor was oozing from his wounds. His breathing became labored as he looked for something to help him. He heard someone scream. It sounded like the woman he wanted to question. He walked to where he heard the noise and stopped in front of a door. He reached for the door knob. Then he heard a name. It was familiar. "Goki... Is that... my name?" Goki looks around. "I can hear you."

The Orochi sensed the presence of the Soul Society agents. He chose to ignore them and continue his breakfast. He wasn't hurting anyone yet... however that was entirely dependent on their actions. Suddenly there was a man standing in front of him. The Orochi looked the man up and down. He was about say something when the man spoke. The Orochi cocked his head to one side. "He can't hear you. Goki is gone."

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2014-12-06, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So the story can progress faster.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2014-12-06, 11:44 pm

Ukitake frowned a bit. "...I can sense him in there.... Rukia, stay back, and wait for the others..." Ukitake took a breath. "Goki, I am Captain Ukitake Juushiro of the Gotei 13. I do not know what being has taken possession of your body, but it is an unmistakable threat to both the living and spirit worlds. We will try to liberate you from it's control, but if that proves impossible... I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2015-02-06, 4:16 am

Goki could hear the man. He didn't know how. He could barely remember who he was. "I can hear you. I'm hurt." He looks to the door again. His legs grew weak and he slumped towards the door. He hit it and slid down. He could feel his strength leaving him. This ooze was poisoning him. That much he knew. He reached up with a weak hand and knocked on the door. Three quick raps then three long ones. Followed up with three quick ones. He repeated this pattern over and over. "I... can... hear... you..." He rasped.

The Orochi laughed, "What exactly is it you think you can do? Bore me to death? I've done nothing to these insects yet you seek to condemn me for something I 'might' do? How is that right? How is that Justice? How is that protecting the innocent? When I am innocent too? This bodies previous host invited me in. I never forced anything on him he didn't know about so I ask you; What is it you seek to accomplish here today?" He took a bite out of the apple and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-11, 9:13 pm

[For the sake of progressing the story and freeing up characters for other threads, we will be skipping over Fuzzy's parts for the moment. Fuzzy, should you return and want to continue, you are more than welcome to rejoin the thread. For now, we will be moving on though.]

Ukitake placed a hand lightly on the hilt of his zanpakuto, eyes narrowing as he focused on 'Goki'. "I will do my best to exorcise you from his body and, failing that... I will do what I must to remove the threat. You have one last chance to cooperate, before I am forced to act."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-14, 12:51 am

The Orochi back up a bit and held up his hands "What is it exactly that i've done to warrant such aggression?" He looked around at the people going about their business. Some have stopped to look at the spectacle. "I've harmed none of these humans and yet you want to try and harm me? There are countless demons and devils wandering around this world and yet they are allowed to roam free? Who are you to make those decisions?" He Kept himself ready in the case of an attack. "Or is it you fear something that's possibly more powerful than you? Do I upset your status quo?"

Goki could feel someone touching him. It was soothing. Comforting. He could feel the fog beginning to lift. He could hear voices. Both in and out side of his head. His eyes fluttered open. The bright like that was a girl slowly dimmed and there was a girl there. A bit older than he was but... familiar. Looking around a bit more he could see a woman in a very unique dress kneeling over him. The soothing energy he felt was coming from her. He looked to the woman. "I can hear someone calling my name. At least.. I think it's my name."

Mei Chi continued towards Hong Kong. She was afraid for her friend. She hoped he was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-14, 6:58 pm

Ukitake narrowed his eyes. "You have a silver tongue, but it won't do you any good. I don't wish to fight, but the darkness you carry is unmistakable. If you are truly as innocent as you claim to be, then allow that young man to have his body back."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-15, 5:11 pm

It was the Orichi's turn to narrow his gaze "You are either not listening or are too stupid to comprehend the gravity of this situation. Goki and I have an agreement. He willingly accepted me into his body in exchange for more power. I've lived up to my end of the bargain and so is Goki. There will be no fight. If you pursue this, many people will die." He lowered his hands "Have you ever fought a god? I believe I've wasted more than enough time on you." He turned sideways preparing for the man in front of him to attack, his eyes locked on Ukitake. "Be warned what you choose to do next will determine the outcome of this situation. Are you prepared to deal with the consequences?"

There was a voice inside the bathroom. A young boy walked out from behind Jun. "What do you think you're doing?" he folded his arms and glared at the woman standing over Goki. Goki for his part could see the boy and while he didn't know who he was he knew that it was evil. He sat up in the bathtub and tried to get out. "What are you? Why can't I remember?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 7:44 pm

Ukitake took a deep breath. "Then I suppose there is no choice." Ukitake raised his hand, pointing his index finger at the Orochi.

"Bakudo #4, Hainawa!" Rukia's voice came from the side, as ropes made out of what appeared to be Light energy wrapped around Orochi, binding him tightly. Ukitake had no illusions that such a low level Kido would hold the Orochi however. It was merely a setup to strengthen his own.

"Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō!" The same Light energy sparked from his extended finger, and the ropes binding Orochi flared. Six thin, wide beams of light formed from the already present energy of the ropes, slamming into Orochi's midsection in a circlular pattern, to immobilize his entire body, not just the parts struck by the beams.

~~~~~~~~~

Bakudo #4, Hainawa (Crawling Rope)
Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 8:13 pm

The energy ropes were indeed weak, however the second attack did pack some punch. If he were a lower level being then there was a possibility that it would have worked. Being that he's not. He felt the impact of the energy rods however as for the immobilizing effect that held little sway on him.

He closed his eyes and in an explosion of energy he freed himself. There was a small crater that held him. "Interesting. You attack me without provocation. Based on what little man? The fact that i'm a demon? Or that you think i'm Evil? You over step your bounds Boy." Then his entire body exploded with power. "You have no idea what you are dealing with." Taking a step forward the ground shook and splintered. "I. AM. A. GOD." He continued forward. "I am not here simply to possess a boy and destroy. I am here because something bigger is coming. Much older than I am and far too powerful for you to stop." He assumed a fighting stance as his form glowed with power. "Last chance." This time he was ready and wouldn't be caught off guard again.

Goki couldn't make out any words the other person was saying. He was still very weak. Something touched his hand. Then in a flash of pain and light memories began to pour into his mind. He remembered everything. Who he is, who he was. Why he was here and what that creature was. He stood up from the bathtub and looked at the boy. "Orochi, You should not have done that." The creature was backed against the wall in pain. He looked to Jun, "We need to seal him away inside me. He is going to be needed but until then. He must be caged." Jun nodded 
Still holding Goki's hand she reached her other one towards the Orochi. She looked back at the other woman. "Please, we need your help!" Goki focused. He found something. 

Opening his eyes Goki saw another warrior standing in front of him. He held up a hand. "Wait! it is Goki! I heard you. We are working on sealing the demon inside my body. I'll explain later but right now we need your help! He's strong and fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 8:16 pm

Ukitake paused, then nodded. "Of course. Tell me what you need, we will do what we can."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 8:36 pm

Goki nodded at Ukitake "He needs to be immobilized so he cannot escape. Hold him not only here in the physical plain but the spiritual plain as well. Once's he is trapped I need you to brand spirit seal on my skin!" He called. "A woman named Halima is aiding us from within the spirit realm." Goki soldiered on in holding his physical form at bay.

Goki held out his hand and what looked like purple energy charged from his hand and slammed into the Orochi. The creature screamed at the trio. "I WILL NOT BE CAGED AGAIN!!!!" He took a step forward with thunderous effect. The ground shook. Dust came down from above.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 9:11 pm

Ukitake paused, then suddenly clasped his hands together in front of him. Energy began to gather around him, before small orbs of light with skinny tails floated up from his hands, moving to form a circle above his head. "Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end." He raised his clasped hands over his head... then slammed them down to the ground. "Bakudo #75, Gochūtekkan!" Four massive pillars of what appeared to be iron, connected by chains, formed above Goki's body, and slammed into him hard enough to crater the ground. Each of his limbs were pinned by one of the pillars, the last pinning his chest. This was followed by a reapplication of the previous two seals. Ukitake then knelt next to Goki. "Just tell me what to do."

~~~~~

Bakudo #75, Gochūtekkan (Five-Pillared Iron Weights)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 10:52 pm

Goki was visibly growing weak. "You, n, need to carve or brand a powerful spirit seal into my chest. HURRY he is strong." Goki even with the seals on him felt his grip waning. He reached over and tore open his shirt. "Now!!"

The boy had since turned into it's true form. A giant multi headed serpent. It thrashed around in pain trying break free of the bombardment of energy trying to imprison it. Goki almost faltered when he heard Jun shout at him. He looked to the others and felt two more. Their energy would be useful in sealing away this creature. He assumed they were here at Jun's request. "Now!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty2017-02-22, 11:05 pm

Ukitake raised his hand, having a good idea of something to do. An already used Bakudo, concentrated into a branding seal, with the incantation used and his full power placed into it. A seal began to form around his hand as he focused. "You who is crowned with the name of Man, wearing a Mask of blood and flesh, flying on ten thousand fluttering wings, with Thunder's carriage and an empty Spinning Wheel, break the Light into six pieces, carve a twin Lotus on a wall of Pale Blue Flames, and await the Blazing Fires to reach the Distant Heavens! Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō!" He slammed his palm down on Goki's chest, the light seeming to burn through Goki's skin. The process was painful, but it was a necessary evil. He had to make sure that the seal affected not just his body, but his soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time in China
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next