The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2015-11-02, 12:03 am

(finally continued from Bronx and friends..)

Hibari had fallen asleep during their long trip to their vacation spot, when it was time to get on she groggily got up but it otherwise didn't take too long. Mainly because due to her training she was used to getting herself up relatively early on short notice.

This time she didn't have to worry about anything, so she was going to just relax. Her sister was correct she did focus on work too much at times.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-01-29, 12:37 am

As the group disembarked from the plain. Kenny came out last, "Hope you enjoyed the flight and welcome to Honolulu International Airport. We have a limo waiting to take us to the Hotel."

Matt walked over and stretched his arms. "Sweet, never been at your hotels man. This is gonna be great."

Eliza nodded, "Yeah we all got our own rooms, well except Kenny and I. His brother did hook us all up. Free room service and taxi to the beach. We'll be there for a few days until Kenny's house is ready. Private beach on a secluded part of O'ahu."

Kay perked up "Oh? Sweet, I'm gonna need to do some shopping. I need a new bikini."

At this Ukyo stopped as if she was a deer caught in the headlights. Then she exploded into excitement "Shopping?! I wanna go shopping!! It's gonna be awesome!!! I need new sandals, Bikini, sundress...." She trailed off as she walked into the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-02-01, 2:38 am

Hibari was a bit shy and self conscious about going around in a bikini, even if she had been told she was very attractive in her own way. However she didn't want to just stay out while her other friends had their fun.

A invisible shudder ran through the young woman at Ukyo saying the 'S' word. Shopping brought back many memories of her sister happily dragging her away from her room reading her book to go shopping. She didn't mind getting what you needed to get, but she never expanded more then that while her sister could be there all day.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-02-13, 11:27 pm

Matt walked next to Hibari. He could see she was a bit uncomfortable. "You know you don't have to go to the beach." He held up a hand and gave a sheepish look. "Sorry, being an artist and bouncer, I'm very observant. I could see when Ukyo mentioned shopping you kinda tensed up a bit." He walked over to the limo "I plan on chillin in my room until Kenny's house is ready. Wouldn't mind some company if you feel like vegetating in front of the t.v. for a while." He opened the door before the driver could. The driver in turn went to attend the bags.

Kay smiled as he watched Matt and Hibari (Good to see Matt getting out of his shell.) She looked to the others. "I don't know about you guys but I really wanna check out the beach today. Been a while." she went to the other side of the Limo where Kenny had opened the door. Eliza got in first the Kay. Ukyo was last on that side. "Yeah, you got some pasty white skin going on there Kay." She piped out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-02-16, 5:29 pm

Hibari appreciated it, she would of been more comfortable with that or reading a book by a fire then the more excitable activities of some of her friends. "That's fine. I'll go with you then Matt." She went to go have her seat and relax the best she could. Old habits die hard and she found herself almost idly making note of everyone and their sorrundings. Once a bodyguard always a bodyguard she guessed.

"Ah..I suppose I wouldn't mind visiting the beach later." It was a bit out of her comfort zone but she was taking her sisters advice that sometimes it was what you needed.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-06-21, 12:43 am

Matt smiled and nodded. "Okay, We'll see about doing something then." The driver put all the bags into the trunk of the car. He made his way to the driver side and got in. "Okay guys all aboard." Kenny got in as well as Eliza. Kay and Ukyo filed in. Matt was the last to get in after Hibari. Soon the limo started off and it was a bit of a drive before they were at the hotel. Matt brought out his drawing pad and started sketching. Kenny and Eliza were sitting close to each other. Whispering into each others ear. So he thought he would do a quick sketch of that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-06-22, 3:20 pm

Hibari was just relaxing and enjoying the others company, but while she was doing this was idly paying attention to Matt's work. "Just curious, how long have you been drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2017-08-24, 11:51 pm

Matt thought about it for a bit. "Since I can remember I suppose. I mean I eventually went to school to expand my art but nothing ever came of it. I can make money teaching but I make more as a bouncer." He continued to move his pencil across the pad as the image continued to take shape. "It's cathartic for me. It's always good to have a hobby you enjoy right?" 
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-02-08, 12:36 pm

(I'm so sorry, I didn't even know it was my turn)

Hibari had to completely agree with the young man. "Of course. I like to read and play chess a bit but haven't done so in a while. Write as well."

While this happened, she paused a bit. "..And on second thought, I do want to try to go the beach. Just to get a bit out of my shell."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-02-28, 5:43 pm

((It's okay. No problem at all. Better late than never. LOL))

Matt nodded. "I hear that. Sorry if this seems forward, however do you have a swimsuit?" He shifted in his seat. "I mean, We can go to a different shop than shopping spree over there." He jerked a thumb towards Ukyo.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-03-06, 5:59 pm

The young woman paused ever so briefly, glancing at Ukyou before deciding. "..I don't think it be a bad thing to at least try to shop. You know, maybe just to do something different. I haven't really hung out with a lot of female friends so it could be nice.."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-03-09, 7:50 pm

Matt smiled "Alright, I'll let her know. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. One thing she loves to do is shop." He moved slightly in his seat and leaned towards Ukyo, "Hey, Hibari may be joining your little shopping spree."

Ukyo looked to Hibari and smiled "That's great!" She eyed her up and down. "I may have just the right thing for you. We'll look for it when we get to the shopping mall."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-03-10, 3:07 pm

Hibari just hoped she wouldn't regret this shopping trip.

Still, she hadn't hung out with a lot of female friends so it would be a nice change of pace to get involved and hang out unlike before. She wasn't completely socially inept or anything just she was more introverted and kept more to herself. It seemed Matt was also a introvert of sorts, which is probably why they seemed to click together relatively well. "So have any of you been here before?"

Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-04-28, 8:28 am

Matt shook his head. "Nah. I've spent most of my life up and down the west coast. I mean even when I joined the Marine's they sent me to San Diego for Boot Camp." He shrugged. "Never really needed to go anywhere else. Sure, the World Warrior Tournament took me too a few places but you know It just wasn't for me." He continued sketching. The picture was developing nicely. "I suppose i'm not the kind who likes fighting for money or feel like I have anything to prove." He stopped and stuck the pencil behind his ear. He tore off the paper from the pad and handed it to Hibari. It was an elegant sketch of her.

Matt had decided almost as he started the sketch that he would do one of Hibari.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-05-01, 6:56 pm

Hibari could respect that. Fighting for money or fame didn't have much interest for the young woman either far as that went. The picture caught her a bit off guard but in the pleasant way as she hadn't been expecting it as it got a smile at that. "Thank you. It makes me really wish I could draw like you can. You know, you remind me of someone else I know but haven't seen them for some time."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-11-07, 8:17 am

Matt nodded in her direction. "Oh?" he probed.

((Sorry it's so short!))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty2021-11-07, 8:15 pm

The young woman thought for a moment. "His name is Ektor a Alusarian and, a old friend of mine. He's more quite then you and very introverted but is more open with people they're at ease with. They're from the miltary but aren't anymore and at the moment trying to find themselves. They're a artist and are pretty good at it like yourself as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time   Vacation Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation Time
Page 1 of 1