The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 1:35 pm

Andrea turned away and her entire body pailed when Renala asked the question. "Between two people that care about each other...it's suposed to be good." She glanced towards Renala. "With him....I hate it. It's disgusting, and painful."
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 1:37 pm

Renala nodded slowly. "I see. I'm sorry for asking, I just wondered if it felt good at all, or if that was yet another lie..." She shook her head, brow slightly furrowing.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 1:43 pm

"I cannot tell you if it is good or not. Experinence I have had is all I have to go on." She finished with the room before sitting down and looking at Renala. "Is there...any way I can have access to fire? Or am I not allowed to?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 2:16 pm

Renala thought about that. "I... don't know. I suppose it depends on what you need it for, Andrea. Elswor would be the one to ask, though. He can manipulate fire. So can Raven, but..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 2:35 pm

"Well...umm...Pheonixs are pretty much fire." she glanced down at her legs where a few small bruises could be seen at the edge of the shorts she wore. "I...I can acctually get really sick from....not being able to....Be around a fire." she glanced up at Renala. "Fire is kind of...important to us." She glanced over towards the bed where the new device was and flinched a bit at remembering Raven's threath.

Andrea sighed softly, knowing she would have to follow through or be in worse trouble. She figured she would wait until Renala left though.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 2:40 pm

Renala nodded slowly. "Just talk to Eslwor then. He'll gladly help you out. Also, if you feel uncomfortable being around him because he's a man, tell him. He'll switch to his female form. He identifies as both male and female, so neither form is 'fake'..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 2:43 pm

Andrea nodded once. She moved over to the bed and sat down. She looked towards Renala. "Please....don't tell him. I don't want it used against me." She bit her lower lip, worried that if Raven knew about it, he could possibly use it against her in some way. She looked at Renala once more. "Thakn you....for the help."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 3:02 pm

Renala simply shrugged. "Just helping someone who deserves help. No reason to thank me. I'll be going now. Don't worry, I won't tell Raven." She then simply turned, and strolled out of the room.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 3:07 pm

Andrea looked back at the device. With a sigh, she put the thing on, her face twisting in disgust the entire time. She chose to simply lay down under the covers on her stomach as she turned it on. She shivered instantly when it turned on and a soft moan escaped her lip, followed by a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 3:21 pm

Raven, in the end, decided to leave her alone for the rest of the day. That night, a little after midnight, he went to her room, and invited himself in, intending to check on her progress with the device.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 5:31 pm

Andrea had ended up passing a short time before he came in to check on her. Her body and mind had been unable to completely handle the multiple orgasms that the device had given her.

She still moaned and writhed a bit in her sleep, but that was interrupted by a few coughs. Her skin was slightly cold to the touch, despite the sweat that clung to her skin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 5:36 pm

Raven noticed this, and frowned. How in the hell was she getting sick? That would not do. He came over, and shook her awake in an almost gentle way. "Andrea, wake up. What the hell is wrong with you? How the fuck are you getting sick?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 5:44 pm

Andrea stirred. She reached over to the devices control and was able to turn it off before she coughed. "They rarely allowed me near a fire when...when I was in the slave shop." she looked up at him, half asleep. "I have not...not had the chance to be near one in....in a while." She layed back and took several shallow breaths. "Sorry." Andrea muttered weakly, drifting back to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 5:49 pm

Raven just stared at her for a moment, then sighed irritably. He dragged her off the bed, and out into the hall. He then sat on the metal floor, pulled her into his lap, and concentrated. Fire erupted in his hand, and he created a circle of fire around them. He intensified the size and heat of the fire until they were practically in the middle of a bonfire. Then, he simply waited.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 5:53 pm

Andrea was pretty much a rag doll until she felt the heat of the fire. She slowly stirred and her eyes opened. A small smile, almost like that of a child, appeared on her face as she crawled from his lap closer to the fire. She reached a hand out, sighing in content when it touched her skin.

Her skin took back on a healthier glow and she stopped shivering. The bruises on her thighs faded, though did not completely disappear. Her health over, all, improved until she felt much better. She smiled a bit more happy as she continued to let her hands and arms rest comfortably in the fire.

After a short time, she pulled her arms back and looked towards him with her gold eyes that seemed to hold a bit more life to them. ~Master.~ she bowed her head before looking back at the fire. "I...I did as you asked." She stated, referring to the device, though her eyes focused on the flames before her. "So...beautiful." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:02 pm

Raven simply watched her, secretly rather enjoying the sight. At her words, he sighed. "You know, had you simply told me that you needed to be in contact with fire, I would have done this earlier. Hell, I'll stick you directly in fire if you want. Despite what you may think, I don't enjoy causing pain. I'll cause pain when I'm pissed, or to get a point across, but I don't do it simply to do it. I enjoy control, and I enjoy sex. That's about it."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:07 pm

"I....I had forgotten about it." she muttered, glancing down. She turned around so that she was facing him. She sat on her bottom and he would see the cut on her knee fade down to eventually disappear. "They used it as punishment." She shrugged a bit before looking at her knee with a smile as the pain from the device had faided as well. "I have gone so long without being able to control fire." she touched the collar when she said that. "They feared what I did when captured. They....they block me from....from it." She growled softly at her speach.

Andrea finally looked up at him once more. "You say...you don't like to cause pain. Yet I....have hurt since....Since first time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:11 pm

Raven just shrugged. "A woman's first time always hurts. There's no avoiding it in most cases. It's normal. She's generally sore afterward as well, though not always. I don't enjoy causing pain, but it happens. Generally, I don't care. As for that collar... well, if I had a way of ensuring you would still obey me, then I would take it off of you. You being so annoyingly depressed all the damn time is pissing me off."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:14 pm

"I hate here." She lookd at him, speaking thruthfully. "Would you be happy if you hated where you were?" She then thought about it for a moment. "Don't make me wear the devices and I promse I will obey." She knew she could possibly get in trouble for what she said, but she hated both devices he had made her wear.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:21 pm

Raven seemed to consider this. "Do you know why I made you wear that last device, and what it's purpose was? Explain it if you think you do. We'll get back to the collar thing in a moment."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:27 pm

"I know nothing of them. All I know is I do not like them." She looked towards him with a tilt of her head. "This is the first time I have even seen them." She blinked, her gold eyes showing she spoke the truth. "We do not have such devices at home. We found no need."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 6:33 pm

He nodded slightly. "The first device I had you use, is usually used to pleasure a woman from afar. I used it to punish you. The second device, was actually to your benefit. I intend to fuck you in your ass." Well, he was certainly blunt. "However, doing so would be even more painful for you if you were not prepared first. That device has two functions. One, is to stretch out your ass enough that I can use it without causing you pain. In fact, if you used it as instructed, then it should be pleasurable. The reason it would bring you to orgasm each time, is because if you were not distracted by pleasure, you'd feel a great deal of discomfort at having your ass stretched like that."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 7:10 pm

"What I am to do when you are not treating me like a toy?" She looked down at her lap while she fiddled with the hem of the shorts she wore. There was no anger in her voice, simply an emotionless question.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 7:17 pm

Raven palmed his face. "I don't care. Whatever you want. So long as you follow any orders I give you, I won't feel the need to punish you." He paused, then sighed. "Now, about the collar. You say you'd swear to obey me if I removed it. What proof do I have that you would keep your word, hm?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty2012-02-15, 7:28 pm

Andrea sighed. "As long as you don't make me wear the devices." She looked him in the eyes. "A pheonix cannot make a promsie and break it. But if you are worried that I will....then don't take it off." She shrugged. "I have lived...since slave...with it on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: