The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 7:43 pm

Raven shook his head. "The devices will be used, as will others if I see fit. I'm willing to negotiate on some things, though. What I want from you is a binding promise that you will not disobey my orders, or try to betray or harm me in any way. Those are the terms that are non-negotiable. From here, we can figure out what you want in return, that I am willing to give. I already know you want the collar off, so we can go from there."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 7:49 pm

She looked at him before blinking a few times. "If I make the promsie, however, you can go back on your word. I cannot." She shook her head a bit. "I put myself at risk more then you." she sighed softly before shrugging. "If I promise, I cannot go back on my word. It is against a pheonix's nature." She looked him in the eyes, once again, not angry. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 7:52 pm

Raven nodded. "At the very least, I can promise to keep my word. And if you want to negotiate on things, we should start now. Otherwise, the deal will be that I remove your collar in exchange for your promise to obey me and to not try and betray or harm me. If you wish to try and add any other benefits for yourself, do so now, and I will tell you which one's I will agree to."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 9:57 pm

Andrea blinked a few times before speaking. "If I am going to be forced to use the devices...I do not want to be around the others with them." She continued to look him in the eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:01 pm

Here, Raven raised an eyebrow. "Why? It's not as if they would mock you in some way." He shrugged however. "I can agree to that though. Whenever they are being used, I will keep you seperated from the others. I can't prevent them from coming to you though, except Aisha and Eve, who have to follow my orders. You'll have to ask Renala and Elswor to leave you alone whenever that happens. ANything else?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:03 pm

"Is there somehwere that I can take on my true form?" She thought about the chance to get to fly again, and it thrilled her that it might be possible. "I would like to be able to fly again." She glanced down, fidgeting under his gaze. Her true form, to her, was a beautiful one. It was a form she preferred to be in as it gave her a chance to be free of the burdens of human life. A chance to fly and see things from a different perspective.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:10 pm

Raven shrugged slightly. "How big is that form? I'll find a good place where you can can fly to your hearts content every so often. How often depends on how inconvenient it is to get you there."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:14 pm

Andrea thoguht on how to describe her true form. After a moment she described her true form. "The larger the better sir." She answered after a short time. "My true form is quite large. You would have to see it to understand. With wings folded....I stand about two stories high at least. I have never measured for sure."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:43 pm

"Hm, outdoors then. We'll have to head down to the surface of a planet for that. Inconvenient, but I suppose we can manage it from time to time. Anything else, or are you fine with things now?" He seemed almost bored now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:45 pm

Andrea shrugged. "That is about all I would like." She blinked before smiling slightly, though it faded away once more. "May I return to my room now?" She asked, tilting her head. The bruises were now completely gone and she was back to normal, aside from being upset about the position she was in because of the slavery.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:50 pm

Raven shook his head. "I'd like to make this official real quick." He moved behind her, and she would feel his hand on the collar. "I Raven Pratik, swear on my life to remove this collar, keep her isolated during the use of sexual devices, and take her out to fly as often as is possible and practical, in exchange for her vow to obey my orders and never try to betray or harm me in any way." He waited for her to make her vow, then.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 10:54 pm

~I vow that I will obey all orders given to me by my master. I will bring no harm to him and will remain by his side until such time as he releases me from my duties as his slave.~ She repeated the words in english. She had spoken them in her native tounge first as she could not break a promise when spoken in that launguage. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. She knew that she had just sold her life to Raven and he could do anything he wished to her now, and she could not deny it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 11:12 pm

Raven nodded his head, satisfied, and deftly removed the collar, letting it fall to the floor with a resounding clank. "And there you go. You've essentially traded the physical collar for a magical vow, but at least your powers and pheonix form are no longer bound, eh?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 11:15 pm

As the collar fell away, Andrea felt a great weight seem to lift off of her. She held her arms out and smiled happily as flames danced along her skin before disappearing once more. She giggled happily, before hugging him, to happy to care at the moment. When she realized what she had done, she pulled back and looked down, instantly worrying her lower lip. She was feareful that she might have done something wrong by hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-15, 11:55 pm

Raven just looked at her for a long moment, then grumbled irritably. "I originally came to your room with the purpose of seeing your progress in preparing your ass for me, so I'm rather... geared for that at the moment. I was considering leaving you alone for the night, but I'm undecided. Hugging me makes me more inclined to drag you in there and have my way with you. An attractive woman hugging a horny, slightly sex addicted male is not the way to avoid said male jumping her."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 12:05 am

"I am not attractive sir." She muttered soflty. "I appologize for hugging you. I was not thinking. If you command that I let you have your way with me, I will do so." She knew then that she had screwed up by hugging him like she had. She did not look up at him, but was not depressed like she had been the first two days. She did, however, yawn. She was still tired, and the later it got, she knew would end up leading to her wanting to sleep longer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 12:34 am

Raven raised an eyebrow at that, brow twitching. "...You are... not attractive? Are you stupid? Why in the hell do you think I want to fuck you so badly, and spent nearly half a million on you for that purpose?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 11:36 am

Andrea flinched away from him, as she continued to look down. "I ment no disrespect." She assured Raven. "You are the first to compliment me as such. In...In the slave market...I was...I was considered trash." She pailed a bit at the memories. "Anytime I was called beautiful they threw....that water on me. I believe you call it...holy water." She glanced up at him. "I was forced to believe that I am not beautiful. I was trained to please." When she looked up at him she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 12:14 pm

Raven palmed his face, irritated. "For the love of... well, it's stupid. You are beautiful, and that's fucking obvious. They told you otherwise because they were trying to hurt you and break your spirit. Get used to the fact that you are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 12:59 pm

Andrea sighed softly. She chose not to speak anymore, and instead nibbled on her lower lip a bit. When she finally chose to speak, she changed the subject completely. "Is there anything else you need, sir? Or am I free to go back to my room?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 1:03 pm

Raven thought about it. "...Yes, you can go back to your room. However, in the morning, I want you to chack and make sure that you used that device to it's full size. If you haven't, then put it on and use it until it's done. If you have to miss breakfast, I'll bring it to you." He stood, then simply walked off. He'd decided to be charitable, despite the strong desire to take her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 1:11 pm

Andrea bowed her head before moving back towards her room. Once there, she curled up on the bed and slept till morning came. He would find that she had used the device the way he wanted it used. She still remained in bed, wearing only her undergaremnts. She was still a bit tired, but was otherwise awake and alert to what was going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 1:26 pm

Raven eventually brought her breakfast, as he wanted to check things, and also make sure she ate. She was useless to him if she made herself sick. He came in, setting a tray of food down. "...Why are you just laying in bed?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 11:11 pm

Andrea sat up and rubbed her eyes to clear the sleep from them. She stretched, the covers falling down to reveal her undergarments. "I just woke up a few minutes ago." She muttered sleepily. "I used the device again last night before I went back to sleep to make sure it was done the way you wanted." She tilted her head a bit as her hair fell into her face a bit. It was a bit messy from her sleep, and she lookd rather cute with the way she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty2012-02-16, 11:52 pm

Raven stared at her, then turned to leave. "I see. Eat your breakfast, then come to my room." He simply left, gritting his teeth slightly. As much as he'd wanted to, he couldn't go for her right then. She needed to eat. If she didn't, she'd get sick, and then she'd be useless until she got better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: