The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:11 pm

Raven seemed to consider that. "Hm... I'll believe that when I see it." He then simply left the room. His intent was to just leave the device on until she finally came to him, begging for release. For now, he'd sit in his room and read, having nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:16 pm

It did not take long for Andrea do as he wished. She was on her knees before him within about a half hour. Her head was bowed. ~Master.~ She whimpered. "Please....do not make me suffer any longer. Do what you wish with me, just.....do not torment me."
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:21 pm

Raven just looked at her, then shrugged, before laying down on his bed. "Well, take what you need then. I did the work last time. Now it's your turn. You can remove it now, by the way."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:26 pm

Andrea did not take long, though was hesitant. After removing the device, she took a several shallow breaths, her body aching for release. Moving towards him, she was hesitant in each step. However, the moment she was stradeling him, with his length filling her, it changed. She was moaning and riding him with every bit of stregnth she had.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:42 pm

Raven was grinning widely now. This is exactly what he'd wanted. However, there were more things to accomplish. As she rode him, he reached over to his bedside table, picking up a clear flask of bright blue liquid, popping the top. "Drink this, Andrea. That is, unless you want to risk getting pregnant." Indeed, it was a form of birth control. So long as she took a dose every so often, there would be no risk of pregnancy. Of course, it also would have the effect of making her body crave sex more often, due to a potent aphrodisiac within it. As she took more doses, it would also affect her mind, making her want sex as well, as opposed to just her body craving it. His goal was to make her a perfectly obedient sex slave, and he was well on his way.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:44 pm

Andrea moaned softly. Bowing her head she drank the liquid, her face twisting at the taste. She did not know what else she was in for, but she was to the point she did not care. If she did not learn to accept what was happening to her, she would end up killing herself from depression. She continued to grind against him, her hair falling into her face to hide her eyes from him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 2:48 pm

Raven decided to help her out just a little, and thrust upward lightly as she grinded against him. "Feel free to go all out, Andrea. There's nobody else here to see you. I won't tell anyone what you do, so you don't have to worry about embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 3:31 pm

Andrea ignored his words and continued with what she was doing. Having already been close, it did not take her much loner before she moaned his name loudly. Her walls clamped down and her body shook as she finally had an orgasm. Once she was able to calm herself a bit, she slumped forward. Her body was exhausted, but she was not sure if that was going to be all for the day.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 3:41 pm

Raven figured the aphrodisiac part of the liquid would kick in soon, but he was impatient. "Andrea, if you think you can stop just because you are tired, when I am unsatisfied, then you are sorely mistaken. You need to please me as well, not just yourself."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 9:48 pm

"What do you wish me to do?" Andrea asked. As the aphrodisiac started to take affect she found herself grinding against him, trying to satisfy the craving in her system. She did not know why she felt like she did, but did not question it. She simply knew that she must please Raven, or suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 10:08 pm

Raven grinned, and bucked his hips, causing her to bounce on him slightly. "Give us what we both want, Andrea." He rested his hands on her hips, intending to help her out just a bit if needed.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 10:14 pm

Andrea moaned when he bucked his hips. She pushed herself up a bit more and started to move once more, bouncing on him, despite her body being tired. "Good." she moaned, not even realizing she had spoken. Her mind was a haze of pleasure. If she had been entirely there, she would have been ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 10:50 pm

Raven smirked, and gripped her hips, helping her in her movements. "Good girl... don't be shy, feel free to tell me how you're feeling, Andrea..." He was rather happy with this situation now, but he still had things to do. They could wait until after, however.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 11:00 pm

Andrea's moans started to grow louder. "MMM...So...so good." She moaned, continuing to ride him. Her eyes were glazed over and she was enjoying herself. She moved a bit faster, her body starting to shake a bit as her second orgasm grew closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-14, 11:53 pm

Raven began moving her faster over him, thrusting up to meet her hips every time that he pulled her back down, causing him to be pounding into her again. Andrea's honest enjoyment of the act, and it showing, aroused him even more, and his cock was throbbing inside of her as his own release approached. He didn't bother to hold it back though, and soon fully buried himself inside her as he came, pumping cum into Andrea's womb, filling her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 12:22 pm

Andrea hit her second orgasm within a second or two of Raven. Her body stiffened a bit as she moaned his name loudly. ONce she finally came down from her high, she sat there atop him, shaking a bit, mostly because of being tired. She kept her eyes trained on his chest, not speaking at the moment. Andrea did not move, not knowing if he wished to continue or if he wanted her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 12:31 pm

Raven took some time to calm himself, then reached over to the bedside table, pulling out another device similar, yet oh so different, from the one before. This one included a strange, thin rod meant to go in her ass. "Take this. After you have bathed, put it on. Once you are used to the feel of the rod in your ass," Here he handed her a remote, "Then push the button. The one in your pussy will begin to vibrate, and the one in your ass will slowly begin to expand. It will be powerful enough to give you an orgasm, so do not worry." He grinned a bit, reaching up to stroke her cheek.

"Once it's done expanding, and it will only expand a little bit at a time, then wait until you are used to the new size, and push the button again. It will again expand. Keep repeating the process, as it will stop once your ass is stretched just enough that I could use it without harming you; it's set to my... measurements."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 12:58 pm

Andrea's eyes widened in fear. When he reached up to stroke her cheek she pulled away and climbed off of him. She stumbled, falling on her knees near her clothes. She sat back and whimpered at the scratches that had form on the skin. With a shaking hand, she grabbed her clothes, holding them against her body. She muttered in her tounge, begging for whoever was kind enough to just kill her and end the tourture she was in. Andrea sat there, simply holding her clothes against her body, the new item he had given her laying on the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:04 pm

Raven rolled his eyes at this. Progress had been made, but not enough. He shook his head, sitting up. "Just go wash up, then do as you please until I call for you. Use the device, however. If I find you haven't been using it, then we'll go find out if any animals like your pussy as much as I do. After I forcibly stretch you open myself." The threat was obvious, as well as something he wouldn't do, but she didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:08 pm

Andrea put her clothes on, pushing herself up. She stumbled out of the room, the device in hand. Once in her room, she sat curled up in the corner, the item on her bed. She staired across, her eyes a bit glossy. a sigh escaped her lips a few times, but other then that she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:17 pm

Once she'd left, Raven went to take a shower, grumbling to himself. It was actually getting a little difficult to treat her callously. His good side inside him seemed to be a bit fond of her, and was fighting harder to stop him from doing things. It wasn't near enough to actually stop him, but it was annoying.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:22 pm

Andrea finally managed to get herself together enough to climb into the shower. After turning it on to a rather hot temperature, she curled up under the spray. Relaxing, and enjoying the feel of the heat on her skin allowed her to come to even more. She reached up and touched the collar around her neck before looking down. ~He will never take it off. I need to stop dreaming.~ she closed her eyes and lifted her face, steam filling the bathroom.

When Andrea finally came out into her room, she was wrapped in a towel. Her pail skin had a bit of a redish glow to it, but it was due to the extream heat of the water. Steam still rolled out of the bathroom, but did not bother her at all. Glancing around, she moved over towards the clothes she had been given. She sorted through them, finding a comfortable outfit of shorts and t-shirt. After slipping them on, she looked around the mess she had made earlier on. Shaking her head, she went to cleaning it up herself.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:26 pm

After awhile, Renala stopped by, immediately helping Andrea clean, though not saying a word. She knew what Raven was doing, and also felt that if Andrea wanted to talk, she would. Otherwise, Renala would mind her own business there.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:29 pm

Andrea seemed a little more cheerful after the shower. She glanced towards Renala, stopping for a moment. "He's gonna get mad....at you being here." She spoke a bit slow, but managed to get all the words out understandably. Andrea turned back and continued cleaning, with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty2012-02-15, 1:33 pm

Renala simply shrugged. "Despite what's happened to him, losing himself, Raven still cares about the rest of us in some way. I doubt he'd hurt me. Even if he does, it's fine." She was silent for a long moment. "...What is sex like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: