The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 4:05 pm

Aisha frowned slightly. "The language of those that have harmed you... Andrea, that language is the most common language throughout the universe now. Nearly everyone uses it, not just the people that hurt you. It also will make you better able to communicate with others, not just us. On top of that, for me to know your language, it means that at some point, a Pheonix taught it to someone, which means they had learned this language. You're only handicapping yourself by refusing to learn."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 4:24 pm

Andrea shrugged but said nothing else at the moment. The figure of the pheonix was suddenly surrounded by immages of human figures and soon was ripped to pieces before the fire disappeared all together. Andrea shook her head a bit, her mind having caused her to display the images. She glanced up at Aisha. ~I do not care. He said I have to learn it so I will do my best to do so. But I have no desire to.~ she bit her lower lip before glancing off to the side. ~I am fearful of learning the language because I have only really ever heard it used in a harsh manner. Many of the words in that language are not known to me.~ She glanced back towards Aisha. ~And i do not understand that last word you used.~ She was referring to when she had said that andrea was handicapping herself. ~And I never said I refused.~
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 4:59 pm

Aisha conceded the point that Andrea had not really refused. "Handicapping yourself... it essentially means you are hurting yourself. You are making things more difficult for yourself. It would be like tying one arm behind your back. Anyway, this language can be beautiful in it's own way if you let it, Andrea, you'll see. And learning it will not make you forget your native language, so it's not like it will hurt you. You'll only need to use it when you wish or when necessary."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:01 pm

Andrea sighed before nodding once. She reached up to her neck before her hand dropped, remembering that Raven still had the stone. Andrea took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. ~Where do we begin?~ She glanced towards Aisha, trying not to be bothered by the lack of her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:09 pm

Aisha smiled, putting her book away. "Alright, you already have a good start on the language, you just need to cultivate it, so to speak. Now, to start...."

~~~~~~

The day went on like this, with Aisha working patiently to teach Andrea. They stopped to eat, for the restroom, and for brief breaks, but otherwise worked until the end of the day. So of course, neither realized that Raven at one point slipped into Andrea's room, leaving her repaired necklace on her pillow. "That was a good start, Andrea. You should actually have it down before too long. You're a very smart woman."

(That was what I'd planned Raven to be doing that day, so I was amused the necklace was brought up here.)
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:16 pm

Andrea ended up getting frustrated quite often during the lesson. It acctually got to the point that there were a couple of times that her fire flaired, causing her to singe parts of her clothing. Once the day came to and end she frowned. ~Still difficult to speak in the language. The words and meanings confuse me. You have so many words that mean the same thing.~ she sighed as she rubbed at a specific hole that she had ended up burning in the pants she was wearing. it had acctually left a small burn on her leg, but it was healing quickly enough that it would not get infected.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:25 pm

Aisha nodded, smiling. "I know, but you'll get the hang of it, don't worry. You should get some rest, Andrea. Not sure if we'll continue this tomorrow or not, but we'll see."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:33 pm

Andrea nodded once. She stood and headed towards her room. After closing the door behind her, Andrea leaned against him and sighed softly. ~Stupid languages.~ she muttered. As she moved towards the bed, the glint off the stone of her necklace caught her eye. ~MY NECKLACE!!~ She moved over quickly and picked it up, smiling happily. She held it close and she jumped happily. She was litterally like a kid in a candy store, happy, when she held it in her hand again. Slipping the chain around her neck, she smiled and twirled around, now feeling better then she had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:38 pm

In his room, Raven was glaring up at the ceiling. Why had he done that? It was... kind. He wasn't kind, he was an evil asshole! That was his thing.... it must have been his softer half, influencing him again. "...I refuse to give up control of this body, Raven. It's mine now... I'll show you...."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 5:46 pm

Andrea ended up sleeping quite peacefully that night, her hand curled tight around the stone. As morning rolled around, Andrea was up early and fully dressed. She was curious if Raven was going to want her again that day or if she was free to continue her lessons. She paced the room a bit, not sure what to do at the moment. Her stomach growled and Andrea shook her head a bit. She was also curious as to why he had fixed the necklace. As she thought about it, she reached up to touch the item, a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 6:08 pm

Unfortunately for Andrea, Raven's darker half had decided to reassert dominance. It's method was one Andrea would not like. He came to her room, carrying a bag, and opened the door. "Andrea. Follow me to my room."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 6:20 pm

Andrea blinked, looking towards the bag. With a nod, she followed after him, a bit hestiantly. She was nervous at the moment, to be around him. She kept her eyes focused at the floor as she followed him to his room. Once there, she took a shallow breath, wondering if she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 6:31 pm

Raven then shut the door, and led the way over to his bed... where a harness was dangling over it. "Strip, and come here." He climbed onto the bed, lowering the harness down a bit, a blank look on his face.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 6:33 pm

Andrea saw the harness and back up, though she did strip. The harness terrified her as she had been restrained and tied up several times. A look of terror cross her face, as her back hit the wall of his room. She shook, her mind seeming to go blank aside from the fear that raidiated off of her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 7:01 pm

Raven paused, and turned to look at her. Immediately, he felt the urge to comfort her... which pissed him off. "Andrea, get over here, now, so I can put you in the fucking harness! That's an order, do you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 7:03 pm

She shook her head, her eyes wide. She whimpered as she pressed herself back against the wall. Fear was over riding all other senses at the moment. Only thing she wouldn't do yet, was fight back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 7:06 pm

Raven narrowed his eyes. "You made a vow to follow my orders. Seems the word of a pheonix is worthless." He moved over to her, and forcibly dragged her over to the bed, pinning her down as he forced her into the harness.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:01 pm

Andrea struggled a bit, begging him not to tie her up. She knew, however, by the time she was securly in the harness, it was no use. She squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering in fear. A few tears rolled down her cheeks, now fearing either a whip or holy water would come next. That was what usually happened when she had been tied. Andrea continued to shake a bit as she also continued to beg to be let free, and whimper in fear.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:08 pm

Raven secured her in the harness, legs spread and raised up, bound that way, and her arms bound tightly behind her back. She was face-up, and Raven finished it off by placing a ring gag in her mouth, keeping her mouth wide open and 'accessible'. He then hoisted the harness up so that she was suspended in the air, 'conveniently' level with where his hips would be if he stood up. "Calm the hell down, Andrea, you idiot! I'm not going to hurt you! I will not hit you or harm you in any way, so stop being an idiot!" It wasn't like she could form words anymore, thanks to the ring-gag, but she was still annoying.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:10 pm

Andrea struggled in the harness once more, all sensible thought gone due to her fear. She eventually gave in. When she opened her eyes, they a bit glossy. A whimper still escaped occasionally, but it was like her mind wasn't really there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:17 pm

Raven rolled his eyes at this. "Stupid coward." He shook his head, then went and got two toys from the bag. Specifically, two vibrators that he'd strap onto her. Even more specifically, two vibrators that were extremely powerful, as he had wanted. They were also rather large, though only slightly larger than his own 'equipment'. He pushed each deep into her pussy and ass, strapping them on, before setting them immediately on the highest setting possible. He wasn't going to torture her by denying her an orgasm; he was going to give her countless repeated orgasms. He suplemented the two vibrators by taping another, small one to her clit, and another two to each nipple, setting them all on the highest setting.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:21 pm

A scream erupted from her throat when he did this, and a few more tears rolled down her cheeks. She squeezed her eyes shut, silently pleading for it to all end. It did not take long before her body was building to it's first orgasm, rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:31 pm

Raven watched her for a bit, then checked the time. "Hm... time for breakfast. Then I have some things to do. I'll be back in a few hours. And don't worry, I'll order everyone to stay away from my room and this hallway. Unlike you, I keep my word." With that, he left for now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 9:40 pm

By the time he would check back, Andrea had drool running down her face to mix with her tears. Her body convulsed as she was having multiple orgasms by that time, her body sesitive even to touch. Her eyes were glazed to the point one might almost think she were comatose. She was awake though, simply lost in a state of both bliss and pain.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty2012-02-22, 10:00 pm

Raven checked her over when he came back, noting her appearance with some satisfaction. "Well, it's a little past time for lunch. I should feed you." He climbed onto the bed, and undid his pants, freeing his rapidly hardening member. Once fully erect, he didn't hesitate, simply shoved his full length into her mouth, and deep into her throat. "Ah... there we go..." He took a firm hold of her head, and began thrusting into her mouth, not really caring about her comfort. Her position allowed him to go deeper more easily as he pounded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: