The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 9:26 pm

Raven, after a bit of this, broke the kiss just long enough to speak. "Kiss me back, Andrea. Imagine you are with a lover if you want..." He dove back into the kiss then, rubbing her clit a bit faster as he increased the speed of his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 9:40 pm

Andrea's moans grew louder. Her body naturally responding to the pleasure. Giving in to what he wanted once more, she kissed him back, though her heart was not in it, she at least made it believable.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 9:47 pm

With this, Raven was finally pleased with her actions, and kissed her more passionately, trusting more quickly into her, a dull sound of skin slapping together sounding with each thrust. He groaned softly into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying himself now.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:00 pm

Andrea's moans grew louder now as her back arched up off the bed a bit. She wrapped her legs around his waist, clinging to him as new experiences washed over her. Her eyes, though still showed that she was unhappy with what was happening, stayed focused on his face. Within moments her body shook with her first orgasm. Her walls calmped down on him, as though trying to keep him trapped within.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:05 pm

Raven kept trusting through Andrea's orgasm, picking up speed to where he was nearly pounding into her. As good as this felt, he refused to cum until Andrea's second orgasm. It was a pride thing. The fact that she was inexperienced and sensitive would help him.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:11 pm

Andrea shook a bit as her moans started moaning once again, her volume increasing as he punded into her. She continued to cling to him as he moved, unable to do much else at the moment except moan and writhe beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:18 pm

Raven suddenly stood into a low crouch, causing Andrea's legs and ass to be lifted into the air, leaving her upside down as Raven continued pounding down into her. This of course broke the kiss, which didn't bother Raven much. He wanted to hear her moans more clearly anyway.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:28 pm

Andrea moaned as the angle changed. Soon she was pretty much crying out as her second orgasm grew closer and closer. She did not know how much longer her body would last though, as she was tired and sore as well.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:36 pm

Raven was straining now, knowing he wouldn't last much longer himself. "Guh... cum for me, Andrea... scream my name.... ngh, let it all out..." He thrust as hard and fast as he could into Andrea at this angle without hurting her, holding back his own orgasm as best he could.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:40 pm

The command and the angle of his thrusting drove Andrea over the edge. She screamed his name, though the words held a bit of pain in them, as her second orgasm raced through her. Her walls calmped down once more, her body straining.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:49 pm

Raven groaned loudly at the pleasure of this, and pulled out at the very last second as he came hard, his cum shooting out onto her stomach, breasts, face and even hair because of the angle. He'd have prefered to finish inside of her, but he needed to get her on some form of birth control first. He gently lowered her back onto the bed, and straddled her chest, his cock twitching in front of Andrea's face. "Clean it...."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 10:52 pm

Andrea did her best not to gag at the feeling of him cumming all over her. When he shoved his cock infront of her face, she wanted to turn away. She lifted herself up enought to clean him before pulling away, shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:02 pm

Raven hovered over her, still panting a bit, then climbed off of her. "Don't move." He went to a dresser, and pulled out a towel, tossing it to her. "You can clean yourself off with that until you get to the shower."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:27 pm

Andrea sat up fully, flinching as she moved her legs which were sore. When he tossed the towel to her, she used it to clean herself off as best she could before holding it against herself. A few light bruises covered her lower regions, mostly because she bruised a bit easier because of her lack of a decent meal. She bit her lower lip, as she looked down. "Is there anything else I can do, master?" She said, trying to keep herself from whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:31 pm

"Go back to your room, but come here first thing tomorrow morning. There is something I need to give you. Understand? Come to my room as soon as you wake up." He turned to her, then nodded to the door, holding out her clothes for her. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:32 pm

Andrea carefully pushed herself up off the bed. She stumbled on weak legs, catching herself before she fell. Taking her clothes she dressed as quickly as she could before bowing and heading out of his room. Once outside, it finally hit her what had happened. She leaned against the wall, trying to come to terms with what her life now was.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:37 pm

For what had to be the millionth time since Andrea had gone into that room, Renala paced past the hall. Spotting Andrea, she hurried over, though her face was as calm and vacant as always. She stood next to Andrea, eyebrows furrowing just slightly. "Andrea?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-13, 11:39 pm

Andrea glanced up at Renala, her eyes filled with quite a bit of emotion. "I'm fine." She muttere softly. She pushed herself up to stand, stumbling once more. "I just...Want to go to my room." she muttered, glancing down at her feet. She wrapped her arms around herself, worrying her lower lip and saying nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 12:31 am

Renala just looked at her for a moment, then took Andrea's arm, pulling it over her shoulder, helping her down the hall. "Come on, Andrea. I'll take you to your room and get you into the shower...."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 12:37 am

Andrea leaned against Renala with a weak smile. "Thank you." she muttered weakly. When she was finally in the shower, she leaned against the wall and looked down at the bruises on her thighs and hips. ~Officially....broken.~ she muttered softly. She did not cry, she simply let her shoulders droop and her head hang.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 12:50 am

Renala waited outside of Andrea's bathroom, humming to herself again. It was odd, how it was impossible to know what she was really thinking. She simply waited for Andrea to finish, so she could help her to bed.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 12:56 am

Andrea came out, feeling a bit better, and a bit more relaxed. She was wearing just a simple pair of night pants and shirt. She glanced towards Renala, her eyes still pretty wild with emotions. "Will it always be like this?" She asked, referring to what she had just been put through.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 1:01 am

Renala looked up to the ceiling, seemingly distracted by something. "...I don't know. It depends on whether Raven regains control of his body, how often he manages to do so, and how long he keeps control..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 1:03 am

Andrea nodded a bit. She moved over to the bed and sat down, flinching a bit. "What am I to do when....when he doesn't want me?" She looked towards Renala as she brushed a bit of fire red hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty2012-02-14, 1:05 am

Renala blinked, looking at her. "Do as you please on the ship. Eat, sleep, watch television, play games, talk with me or the others... whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: