The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-13, 10:48 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Umbreon2

Umbra ignored her, pushing against her hands, pushing his length into her slowly He growled when her continued resistance stalled him, his growl slowly becoming more threatening, baring his teeth as he continued to push, trying to bury himself fully inside her.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-13, 11:41 pm

Raven pushed against him some more but no matter what she did he still continued to thrust into her. Being taken by Umbra like this was a stain on her personality in a way, ya she had men in the past but no man had 'taken' her like this and no she was not mad at him she caused his want and she should have just tossed him in the shower rather than doing what she had done.

After a while though Raven was gasping for air as he just kept going, moving deeper into her body causing her to arch her hips up as her eyes closed "Umbra...n-no more....i-im going to cum"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-13, 11:57 pm

Umbra was thrusting almost wildly into Raven now, panting hard. He didn't respond to her words, he was simply focused on what he was doing, and the rapidly building pleasure. It only took a little longer before he slammed his length all the way into her as he came, filling Raven's womb. He whimpered a bit, laying on her and lightly licking her neck. His mind still wasn't really his own, but once he came to his senses...
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:14 am

All raven could really do is ride out this 'storm' as one could call it and when his tongue ran against her neck she would shiver slightly and then she would raise her hand as if to hit him but she just rested it on his head. "Next time....no peeping" she stated with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:19 am

Umbra looked up at her with glazed eyes, though they were quickly clearing. As they did, his mind mentally touched hers. 'R... Raven? What... oh... oh, no...' His eyes widened, then shut tightly as he whimpered softly. 'I'm so sorry, Raven...I can't believe I...'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:32 am

Raven would sit up a bit and she would wrap her arms around him and ran her hand against his head "shhh it's alright....shhh" she stated softly and she would then shift a bit until they where no longer connected and she slowly stood up though he was bigger than she could manage she still got them to the couch and she sat him on the couch and continued to run her hand against his head.

"I should have listened Umbra...its alright" she said giving him a small smile. "For now you just rest alright? I'll fix things up and we won't have this issue again." Finding a blanket she slid it up around him. Then standing back up she started humming finding her bath robe she pulled it around herself and then set to cleaning up the small mess.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:44 am

Umbra curled up on the couch, looking away from Raven. She'd been so kind to him, and he repayed her by losing his mind and raping her. Then afterwards, she still treated him kindly. He felt a bit like a monster, undeserving of her kindness. He was tired, too tired to switch to his normal form, and was hating the satisfied feeling in his body.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:46 am

Raven would look back at him then she would speak "Umbra...just to let you know I didn't mind it once it got going...it was enjoyable but next time warn me" she stated with a small chuckle then she would go back to cleaning picking the lamp that she had thrown at him. "OH what do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:52 am

Umbra's ears perked up when she said she'd enjoyed it, shocked by her words, but he almost growled when she said to warn her next time. He did warn her! After a moment though, he calmed. She was probably trying to be ironic. He relaxed a little, and at her question on breakfast, he was quick to answer. 'Bacon and sausage. Anything else to go with it is fine.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:56 am

"Alright, I'll make you something good and since you consumed the whole steak tonight I'll have to up my food bill a bit" she stated laughing slightly then she would finish cleaning and then she turned to look at him. "Get some rest and tomorrow I'll take you shopping once your rested, you cannot keep walking around in that cloak specially for a job"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:58 am

Umbra seemed to pout, which was a bit on the adorable side in that form. 'But I like my cloak. It's comfortable, and it's easy to get out of after changing to this form, and easy to quickly get into once I change back.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:01 am

She looked at him putting her hands on her hips "Umbra you are not a little kid so do not act like a spoiled brat, this is not the labs or what ever you came from. At home you can wear the cloak but when you are at your job or out and about you will wear cloths. I enjoyed being naked when I was in my true form but I could not get anything done naked. So unless you want to stay cooped up in this apartment for the rest of your days you will wear cloths do i make my self clear?" She asked staring at him her eyes taking on a very serious and cold look saying he better agree or he will regret it...Raven could be very scary
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:05 am

Umbra dropped his head as if hit, and nodded, not saying a word. He'd almost responded sarcastically with 'Alright, Mom', but two things had occured to him. One, he'd rather not upset her. Two, he didn't want to think about the implications of that comment directed at the woman he'd just practically raped. It did not bode well for his sanity.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:08 am

"Good, now tomorrow you will take a shower BEFORE breakfast even if i have to scrub you myself you smell like a garbage can. I maybe human right now but my sense of smell does not go away. After breakfast we will go shopping and I'll help you get any clothing you will like, even if its goth punk or what ever guys like you like. Third we will pick out some bedroom things for your room"

She moved over to him and then she grabbed a pillow that had fallen from the couch and sat it in front of him then she knelt down and scratched his head again. "but for now....welcome home Umbra sleep well" she smiled and kissed his forehead then stood up and headed to her room.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:28 am

Umbra watched her go, a look of complete confusion on his furry little face. After a long moment, he got comfortable on the couch, head on the pillow, and closed his eyes, sighing. 'If she keeps acting like a mother, I'm going to get very uncomfortable, very fast...' Still, he was asleep in no time.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:23 pm

When morning came Raven was already moving around she had only a few hours of sleep but it was enough to rest herself and change back. Stepping out of her bedroom wearing booty shorts and a sports bra she looked over at the couch and to the sleeping Umbra, she smiled then she would move to the kitchen. She promised him bacon and sausage for breakfast but in which form she did not. The kitchen she had was small but able to do the basics that got her through the day, opening the fridge she pulled out the item's she needed and got to work.

The smell of hot food filled the small apartment and no dough got to Umbra even in his sleeping state. Raven set some food on the counter, bacon and sausage as promised but as well as a large omelet made from those to ingredients and some fresh toast for her since she had a sweat tooth for the stuff. Her tail flicked back and forth as she worked putting some more bacon into the fryer then she would leave it and go to the fridge pulling out some milk and orange's juice with no pulp she could not stand that crap.

Looking back over at the couch she moved over then she would lean down a bit and whisper "Umbra....time to wake up...." she would then place her hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit. "Come on I made you breakfast"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:30 pm

Umbra raised his head slowly, blinking sleepily, then after a moment perked up. 'You're back in your true form.' The tone of his 'voice' inside her head was happy. 'I'm glad. Hold on, I'll be in soon, after I change back to my normal form. I'm naked when I change back, so where can I change, so I can spare you that? I'll need to drag my cloak there.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:33 pm

"You can use the bathroom or my bedroom" she stated as she pointed to each room and she would move from around the couch and grab his cloak from where it dropped. "Your still cute in that form" she stated with a chuckle and she then moved over to him folding the cloak so that he could carry it how he needed to. "but your cutter in your other form" she winked. "Don't take to long your omelet is getting cold and I worked hard on it...." she stated with a nod. "i did not burn the eggs this time" she was a terrible cook but she did her damned best not to burn the eggs this time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:41 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Umbreon

Umbra nodded, a look on his furry face that suggested he was smiling, before he took off into the bathroom with his folded cloak. There was a flash of light from inside, and a few moments later, Umbra stepped out, sighing softly. "Better. I honestly prefer this form normally."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:43 pm

"Well that's good, I like you better your taller" she said jokey then she would wave him over to the kitchen. "now come here I'm starving and we have a shit tone of stuff to do today" she stated and sat down at the counter with her plate of french toast and her glass of milk. "take what ya want to eat but I made bacon and sausage as you asked"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:49 pm

Umbra looked over the food, and grinned. "...I'm going to enjoy this. Thanks, Raven. And I'll shower right after I eat...though the only reason I started to smell last night was because..." He paused, and looked away. "...I really am sorry about that. I can't believe I lost control like that..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:53 pm

Eyed him before shrugging as she put a bite of french toast in her mouth and then swallowed it as she looked at him again. "Don't worry about it...in all honestly I needed it I haven't been laid in like two years so it was a major stress relief. I offered to make breakfast as a thank you. Even if you did it in your other form it was still great, I just think next time if something like that does happen I'm paying for a hooker for you" she could not help but chuckle as she sat there and then went to go back to eating tapping her feet on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 12:58 pm

Umbra sat down to eat as well, but gave Raven a confused look. "Hooker? I've heard that term before, but I don't know what it means." There was a vague recognition there, but it wasn't enough for him to recall what a hooker was.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:00 pm

"A women or a guy who you pay to sleep with." She stated as she put another few bites of her food into her mouth, she then would look at him and finished her bite before speaking again. "You going to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty2011-06-14, 1:04 pm

Umbra blinked, then looked embarrassed. "R-right, sorry. I blanked out a bit." He started to eat, though glanced up at her after a bit. "And I'd rather not have sex with random people I don't know, so maybe a better solution? Or throwing me in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: