The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:05 pm

**Alright this is a role play based around Neko/Furries and humans, they live among each other so do not like that then do not comment. Mature Role Play so be 18+ to play and to read. Thank you and enjoy the show**

The hum of the city that's all one heard at night, cars still unable to move down the roads but that was New York for you, it was better to walk or ride a bike than own a car or even attempt to drive on. Even in the more 'choice' parts of this city where like that. Down where the clubs opened up and people came to let lose, the red light district some could call it others could call it the party zone for when down here you just had fun. Course this story is not about just this district in general so let us take you to the proper place. Nestled in the more quiet part of this area sits a little club named Luckies, its a club but also one that provides special entertainment. Once you go in best not be alarmed by what you see.

Inside the building is any man's dream, women everywhere wearing almost nothing to nothing. Of all sizes, shapes and even races. On the stage women danced and performed off to the side women entertained more directly but that was the two worlds within this world. You had the women who kept it on the pole and the women who didn't. One women sat in the back brushing out her tail, and making sure that every hair was in place, she looked into the mirror and the refection that stared back was of a wolf. Her name was Black Angel when working but to anyone outside she was Raven.

She was one of the more favorite dancer's she never allowed a man to try and 'pay' her to get more services she did not downgrade herself to that level and when outside the club she was not the stripper she was just Raven. Standing up she would hear the sound of the music she usually 'danced' to and she walked out, she wore no heals for her clawed toes did not do well confined. Pushing the curtains aside right on Que the crowd roared with joy as she stepped out and she would blow a kiss winking at them. These men could be such pigs and she knew how to intense them all to get more tips. Moving slowly down the stage she would let her tail sway back and forth behind her, every step was an act. Each movement a dance to intense, and each beat of her heart the fuel that kept her going.

Black Angel (Rave) did her dance, keeping her hold on the pole so that no man could grab her and do anything else. She kept her teases up getting close before shooting away making the men groan in disappointment but keep coming back hoping to get closer. She did this when she worked a teaser on stage and a black beauty that no one could tame. She would continue to dance till her song was over and she would blow a kiss to the crowd before disappearing behind the curtains. She had other songs to prepare for while other girls went out to do their bit, only the more favorite ones got their own spot light and you worked to the top in this world.

Stepping into a robe she slid out back and took in the cooler air, it got hot in there specially when you where covered in fur. Brushing her hair back she raised the drink to her lips that she had collected just before walking out and let the cool liquid run down her throat and cool the rest of her body. "What a night there's more here than normal" She told herself talking to the air and just counting down the minutes till she had to go back inside.

Raven waited until the door opened and she would look over to see one of the stage hands. "Raven your back on in 10" "Thanks Jason I'll be right in" Jason would nod and went back through the door and she would finish her drink and step back through the door and into the rush of the club once again. She went over to her little 'nook' and got redressed it was not much but it was enough to keep herself covered since she was not there for sex. Moving back to the curtain she watched the lights dim down and then the call.

"Alright my friends as you've been waiting for, our one and only Black Angel will perform your all favorite dance." The crowd roared and soon just as the music started she stepped out and smiled she moved to the beat of the music, the corset she wore pushing her already large rack up for everyone to see making it look like that at any moment they would spill out. The thong she wore showed the curves of her hips and everything else. She just let herself move to the music, hearing the cat calls and the 'come here pretty' from them all. She got close enough to snag their money with her tail, her body pressing up against the pole and she raised one leg till it was pointing straight up and she dropped down on the pole.

She had a look of pure 'ecstasy' as one could call it as she just kept dancing. Her leg would curl around the pole and she would slide down it spinning slightly her black hair spilling down to make a black pool on the floor as she hung upside down. Till she slid back up blowing a kiss to the crowd, so many where watching her that she never paid attention to who was after all was there really a point? She would not see many of these face's again. She would spin one last time the song ending and the men cheering loudly throwing more money her way and she would stand back up bowing and then headed back out. She was done for the night so she went to a private room set aside for herself and started to get 'dressed' in proper clothing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:22 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra glanced around a bit nervously as he moved down the street, slipping through the shadows. Someone was trying to follow him, and it put him on edge. He turned into an alley, backing into the shadows and blending in, slowing his breathing to a point where it was almost non-existant. That is when he noticed a woman with her back to him, wearing a robe. His eyes narrowed slightly as he took in the fact that she seemed to be covered in fur, and had a tail as well. This immediately intrigued him, his own ears twitching a bit. His gaze followed her as she slipped back into the building, and before he could think it over, he found himself following stealthily.

To say he was surprised by his surroundings was an understatement. Moreover, that woman that had gained his attention...she was dancing on a stage, wearing next to nothing. His mouth went dry, and he supressed a small whimper. That was not something he needed to see. Being cooped up in a lab for most of his life had not been good for his tolerance for beautiful women or such erotic dancing. He snapped out of his daze when the dance ended, and after almost no hesitation, Umbra followed the woman again, keeping out of sight. He paused at her door, thinking, then knocked.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:30 pm

Raven was brushing out her hair getting rid of the knots that had formed when she had been dancing and she was looking over at the door she sighed, did guys not know that she was off? It was the only reason why she was even in this damn room. Standing up she would move over to the door, standing in nothing but a pair of booty shorts and a bra. "I'm off so who ever you are make this quick" Came her reply as she grabbed the door nob and opened it to look at who ever was out there. She was expecting a greasy old man which a ragging boner or something along those lines but instead she was staring at a guy her age who was also fairly attractive but 'boyish' in a way.

"Can I help you Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:36 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra opened his mouth to respond, only to then notice what she was wearing. He immediately closed his eyes and cleared his throat while trying to suppress a blush. "Ahem, well, I..." It then occured to him that he really had no good reason to have come to speak to her. Still, the truth was the best bet. "...I found you intiguing so I wanted to meet you, that is all." His eyes twitched again, pinning back a bit in embarrassment. He never had been good at conversing with women.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:41 pm

She watched him and then sighed he did not seem like he had been to a place like this before pushing the door open more she would then let him in. "Come in then, I'm off duty so if you have questions ask them but I'm not dancing anymore tonight." She stated and walked back into her room and over to the dresser and went back to brushing her hair. He would see the room was in good condition except that the clothing she had been wearing lay on the ground and many pictures of her where around the room in more erotic positions.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:46 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra made a sound somewhere between a groan and a choking bark when he saw the pictures, and immediately looked away. "Y-yes, well, I didn't intend to ask you to dance. I'd be uncomfortable with that. I just wanted to talk to you mostly about what life is like here for you. I've never actually seen a woman like you before. The fur and everything, I mean. I've been...cooped up since I was a child, so I'm seeing things I've never even heard of before..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:48 pm

She looked back at him and she would set the brush down, her eye brow raised. "What where you living in a cage or something? Our kind have been living among humans for several years maybe even centuries now. We still have our differences but we have normal lives...no idea why you would be cooped up because of what you are" She stated then she would stand up and move over to a small fridge "You thirsty?" she asked holding up a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:52 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra sighed a bit. "Yes, please. As to your question about living in a cage...yes. I was born and raised in a research facility where they performed gene-splicing experiments involving humans and creatures called 'Pokemon'. I am the first of, so far, thirty-two test subjects." He saw no reason to hide all of this, as she didn't seem the type to rat him, out, so he just went with it. "I, as well as the others, escaped two weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 2:57 pm

She stared at him as she handed him the bottle water, test subjects? pokemon? sounded like something from a weird tv show or something. Shacking her head she just shrugged "Sounds like a shitty life, but hey if your out your out. What do you plan on doing now that your well on your own?" She asked. She was just going to go along with it for now, since well he looked like he didn't have any real plan it wasn't like her to just toss someone aside just cause they didn't have anything; at one time she was like that too.

"look if you want you can crash with me at my place, until your able to stay up on your own feet. You'll need a job and start saving up your own money but I'll do what I can to help."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:08 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra blinked, obviously surprised. "...I see. Thank you. I'm not sure what sort of work I would be suited for that isn't illegal, but I shall try. I wouldn't want to be a burden." He paused, then looked to the ceiling. "Also, how long are you going to be half-naked around me? Don't get me wrong, you are a beautiful woman, but I am....uncomfortable." Understatement. He wasn't yet sporting a 'raging hard-on' as he'd heard someone call an erection, but it was getting there. No tent yet from his cloak, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:15 pm

She tilted her head to the side then she couldn't help but laugh as she stood there "oh hun your going to have to get used to that specially if you are going to come here...but I'll see what I can do" she laughed slightly and moved over to her other cloths and she would slide on her t-shirt then grabbed a leather jacket sliding it on. Either way it still showed off her figure but she was more covered up.

"This good....by the way what is your name? I'm called Raven"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:25 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra found it much easier to look at Raven now, and nodded. "Thank you, Raven. My name is Umbra, and it is a pleasure to meet you." He was rather glad he'd followed her now. He now had a place to stay, and possibly a friend. That was a good start to things, even if he did have to deal with all the near-nudity and erotic dancing. He could handle it.

He hoped.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:30 pm

"Umbra...interesting name well anyways, come on we just have to take the train to my house. I live in the nicer part of this city so you won't have to worry about shady people" She stated and grabbing her purse she pulled it onto her shoulder and started to the door. Looking back at him she would smile "come on we can stop at a dinner on the way home, You look like your starving"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:36 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra opened his mouth to deny her words, when his stomach growled, and then he himself out of irritation. "Traitor..." This comment was directed at his stomach, and he followed Raven without further complaint. He also did his absolute best to ignore the swaying of her hips and ass as she walked...made difficult by her swishing tail wafting her scent into the air around her. He exhaled sharply through his nose, and resolved to only breath through his mouth after that. He shared blood with an Umbreon, a predatory creature, and the last thing he needed was Raven's scent to cause him to do something that the woman would likely hurt him for.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:39 pm

Raven would smile and she would then look back at him she waited till he was next to her and she would then put her arm around his shoulders a bit. "Take it easy Umbra, your not in a cage anymore and your free. Now what is the one thing you have been DIEING to eat?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:43 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra was rather unnerved by having Raven's arm around him, but he managed to keep his cool. However, upon thinking of food he'd always wanted, his mouth began to water. "Ah, well...steak, I suppose...I've heard that's what it is called. Large piece of meat, right? I even heard it can be left a bit bloody..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 3:50 pm

She smiled and nodded "A man after my own heart, rare steak it is I know the best place in this city for that...Johnny's" she stated. She had gotten enough tips for tonight to easily pay for two steak dinner's specially at Johnny's where steaks where not that expensive but the best in town. The trip to the steak house took a bit they had to take a train down there and with a pass she got them in without any complaints, she made sure to keep them in the back away from the people so that he would not be some uncomfortable around strange people. Once at Johnny's she took his hand "Now do not worry about anything I'll take care of it"

She stated and moved inside and would get a table for two and in the non-smoking section which was always farther into the restaurant so that the smoke could be pulled out when the door opened. They where lead to a table and she sat down and looked at him. "Come on sit down" she would not mind if it was next to her or across either way she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:01 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra wrinkled his nose a bit at all the smells in the building, but ignored it. When it came time to sit, of course, he sat across from her. Sitting next to her would be to sit closer to her, and being in close proximity to her made his head fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:06 pm

Raven just chuckled he was rather cute when it came to how shy he was and she waited till a waiter came over. A rather nice looking man and he would get a bit shocked seeing who he was serving. "Black Angel...oh boy i love your dances!" "Glad you do but I am off duty right now so can we orders?" "Yes um sorry...." "we want the rib eye steak both rare" "right...." "and I would like a beer and my friend here.....Umbra what do you want?" She asked ignoring the looks of the man next to them who from what Umbra could see was getting a ragging hard-on and staring not at Raven's face but at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:26 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Now, Umbra didn't know Raven well enough to be angry on her behalf, or even jealous. However, he did have issues with the man staring at Raven's chest instead of her face, as if she wasn't a person. He had issues with things like that. "I will have a beer as well." He had no idea what one was, but it was something he knew the name of. However, at the same time, Umbra's eyes locked onto the waiters, and the gold bands of fur around his ears glowed briefly. The waiter would suddenly find himself unable to look anywhere but Raven's face if he turned in her direction. No matter how badly he wanted to look other places, his eyes would disobey and lock onto Raven's face. "And it's impolite to not look a woman in the eye when speaking to her. You should see a doctor about those wandering eyes, before they wander right out of your head." He also instilled a fear of himself in the man's mind, so he would heed his warning, but also made sure he didn't decide to mess with their food, like the guards at the research labs liked to do.

Being rude around Umbra generally was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:30 pm

Raven would tilt her head watching the two and she would then look at Umbra wondering what he was doing and the man next to them she was getting a weird vibe from. The waiter would soon leave gulping and trying to not get into any more trouble with them.

"um...what was that about?" She asked staring at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:33 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra shrugged, looking a bit irritable. "He was staring at your chest as if you were here for his enjoyment instead of a person ordering food. I didn't like it, so I made him stop. I used some minor mental suggestion to make him unable to look at any part of you other than your face, where he should have been looking anyway, and then made sure he listened to my advice...and didn't decide to put something in our food."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:38 pm

Raven all she could do was raise an eyebrow at him her tail flicking back and forth and she would then speak. "Usually I get one of the female workers here since of what my job is, the owner of this place is a good friend of mine and due to my line of work any one who is in my line of work he makes sure to put someone with us that does not insult us...of course I could also just do this" She would then take a deep breath and a rather painful expression showed on her face, and he watched as her fur began to disappear from her.

Her ears also seemed to go away everything that made her 'different' and like him just changed and soon her eyes opened again the same eyes stared at him an ice blue color and a human raven sat in front of him. "Down side about this....I have to wait till tomorrow to change back....its very painful but I'm just a normal person to them now and I'm not lusted after"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:42 pm

Unexpected Faces Umbreon

Umbra blinked a bit at her change, but wasn't too surprised. After all, he, and all of the other test subjects, could change forms as well, and even more drastically than Raven. "...I see. Convenient." He paused, then frowned. "Hmph. While you are very attractive like this, I prefer your true form. You shouldn't have to pretend to be something you are not, just to get some peace."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty2011-06-13, 4:45 pm

She sighed and would brush her hair back slightly her whole body was still tingling from the change but nothing about anything else changed on her. Her breasts where still the same size as before. "Thanks...but I'll change back tomorrow as I said its a very painful transaction for me, I learned to do this when I was in foster care and I was living with human families..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: