The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 1:31 pm

"Only other option there is beside the shower is what happened last night Umbra" she stated and wasn't looking at him she was interested in eating her food and already a stack of four french toast was already down to half.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 1:47 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Umbreon

Umbra glanced at her. "Or just locking me in a room until it passes. That's what I used to do, is just wait it out." Umbra was plowing through the food at this point, though hadn't quite caught up to Raven yet, simply because he'd started later and kept talking. "I just know I don't want to have sex with a random person. With you, well, at least I know you and like you. Of course, I don't even like the idea of doing that again. I hate not being in control of my body. And losing my own virginity that way wasn't fun for me..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:05 pm

She sat there then she would shrug "well I do not think locking you in a room will do much, these doors are made of wood you could easily break them down. So cold shower it is" she stated as she sat there then she would finish her meal then she stood up and went to the sink "I got more food if you want it" she stated as she turned the stove off so that the bacon would not over cook.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:08 pm

Umbra raised an eyebrow. "If you recall, I didn't lose control until you had been stroking my erection for awhile. So long as you aren't doing that, I'll be fine. In fact, if I'm in that form and get an erection, just don't touch me. It'll go away on it's own if left alone."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:10 pm

"Your the one staring at me that got it started in the first place, I felt responsible" she stated as she looked at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:17 pm

Umbra came over with his now empty plate. "Let's just forget about it. We both regret it, and I'd rather not keep talking about what I did to you, even if you did end up liking it. You know, I swore to myself that I wouldn't have sex with anyone unless it had meaning, and wasn't a one-time thing, but because I couldn't keep control in that situation, I've kind of lost that. It's...well, to be honest, I'm ashamed of myself for being so weak."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:21 pm

Looking at him she would smile slightly "We all have our moments Umbra, our good ones and bad. We also all have our weakness's and we cannot always be strong. That's why we have people to close to us to get us back on our feet and make things easier" she would finish cleaning her dishes and step back so that he could do his own as she cleaned up everything else.

"We are only human Umbra even if we are not like all the others we are still one and the same"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:26 pm

Umbra shrugged a bit as he cleaned his own dishes, knowing how after having watched Raven do it. "You have a point, I guess. Though, please, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know. It's the least I can do with you giving me a place to stay and...everything else."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:28 pm

She chuckled as she stood there then she would speak "Just be yourself Umbra" she smile and once everything was cleaned up she looked at him. "I'm going to go get dressed and then once your done with your shower we can head out and get started on everything"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:33 pm

Umbra nodded, and slipped into the bathroom again, this time to shower. While he showered, he thought over things, sighing softly. Twice, he'd met someone that he actually took an interest in. The first was one of his fellow test subjects, and who knew where the hell she was now, and the other was Raven...who he'd pretty much raped. "Obviously, when I was created, they saw no reason to give me the ability to have any luck with a woman...stupid scientists..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:36 pm

Raven watched him then smiled while he was in there she fixed up the couch then went to her room. She had a lot to do till he was out, that was groom her unmanageable fur and even her tail that had more cow licks in it than she could wonder about. Shacking her head she would close her bedroom door and sat down on her bed to begin brushing out her fur.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:44 pm

When Umbra finished his shower, he got dressed back in his cloak, glad that the thing never really got dirty. He sat down on the couch to wait for Raven to finish with what she was doing, pondering over things.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 2:46 pm

Raven took longer than she expected almost an hour over till she finally came out and she sighed her hair she pulled back into a pony tail tied with a red ribbon. Looking at him she would smile "sorry for the wait Umbra, took longer to brush out the knots that I thought it would" she chuckled then walked over towards him and picking up her purse "you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:01 pm

Umbra stood and nodded, smiling as he looked at her. She really was beautiful in any form. "Yeah, lead the way, Raven."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:34 pm

Raven would nod to him as she waited till he was out her door and she locked it behind them, she always took the stairs rather than the elevator for a few reasons. One it smelled horrible in those things, Two she did not like being in cramped places and Three who wanted to be in a metal box being taken up 4 flights of stairs? Not her. Stepping out onto the street she stretched her arms out and she smiled "Oh a beautiful day....alright we need to take the subway down to the shopping district and will get you some cloths" She looked back at him. "Of course you cannot get a whole new wardrobe till we get you a job but a couple of shirts, pants and so on should help start that out"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:39 pm

Umbra simply nodded, not really having anything else to say about it. He was just going along with what Raven said, after all.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:43 pm

"Well first we have to find your style, mine is well as you can tell rather sexual" she chuckled as she looked at him wearing a pair of shorts and what could have been boots at one time going all the way up to her thighs. But left her feet bare. The shirt she wore was a corset like she wore at the club but she had a jacket around it buttoned to reveal only the top part of the top and the tops of her breasts. Though she was off work she did not try and hide the body she had.

"Your style seems more along the lines of the goth type, I'm sure I can come up with tons of outfits to where you can even wear your cloak when you want"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:48 pm

Umbra tried not to think too much on just how much her sexy style suited her, instead responding to her other comment. "Well, I wear black because it makes it easier to be stealthy...and while my cloak is comfortable and is easy to put on and take off, it doesn't aid me in stealth."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:52 pm

"Then we will find what we can to make it work to your benefit" she stated as she stood there and would then walk forward down the street to head to the subway. "Besides if you want to be a body guard at luckies you have to be one of the best, my boss doesn't hire just any fool who can be a body guard. He protects us then again....he's also my brother" she stated with a soft chuckle not many people knew that but Luckie or known as Arthur.

"Trust me he does not like seeing his little sister dancing the way I do, so he goes out of his way to make sure everyone is safe. Its a way of life not saying its glorious or even dignifying but you do what you must to survive...and I'm sure you've been told that back at where ever your from"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 3:59 pm

Umbra paused at that. "...I did things to escape, that I regret, if that is what you meant. As for being the 'best'...I was able to escaped a high security research center, helping the other test subjects do the same, without being seen. It should be fine."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 4:03 pm

She looked over at him and then moved back to him and she would place her hand on his cheek slightly "Umbra, we are not all proud of what we did to get where we are....nor are we proud of how some things turned out" she would then drop her hand and then reach down taking his hand holding it in hers.

"Those you helped will treasure you always Umbra, and the good deeds you did will always carry over the bad ones."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 4:12 pm

Umbra looked at Raven with shock clearly written on his face, before it faded into a warm smile. "...Thanks, Raven. Oddly, that actually does make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 4:14 pm

"Good, now come on we have shopping" she would grip his hand tighter and pulled him along behind her as she chuckled. They got to the subway just as the train pulled up and she pushed him on before their feet could even stop moving long enough. The doors closed behind them and Raven chuckled "Ah made it...." she couldn't help but giggle as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 4:21 pm

Umbra chuckled a bit at Raven's actions, quite amused. "You are having way too much fun with this. Guess I should just enjoy it though."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty2011-06-14, 5:56 pm

"I'm a girl Umbra we enjoy doing these sorts of things and making a guy even hotter than he already is" she winked as she stood there holding onto the pole so that she would not be falling over any time soon or be pressing against him into the train's wall it was already pretty cramped and she kept her purse in front of her. Her eyes darted around to some people and she would then speak "when on these trains keep your personal items close Umbra, and always watch your back.....as a women its more of a risk to me men seem to think its alright to rape and steal from others more so females"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: